EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Cop shoots & kills unarmed deaf White father of one

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Cop shoots & kills unarmed deaf White father of one
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's the protests, where's the riots? Ohh that's right lives only matter when its a Black life taken by a White cop. This was a White life taken by a Black cop. Nvm, nothing to see here carry on now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3755450/Pictured-Trooper-shot-dead-unarmed-deaf-father-trying-communicate-using-sign-language-stopped-speeding.html#comments

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems like justice will be served as his image is already being shown,it took like 2 days for the Hispanic cop who shot the black aid image to appear.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
[QB] Where's the protests

It's a much rarer event
Also there are many less black cops than white cops

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think the
- He reached for his waist
- I thought he had a gun
- I feared for my life
defense will work?
Whitelivesmatter protesters are busy outside the NAACP.

Dude was being an idiot. Run from the cops, crash your car, get out of the car and...
Probably didnt need to kill the dude but I have seen cops get off for doing far worse than this.

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fourty2Tribes,

He wasn't running from the cops, the man was deaf he couldn't hear the siren and wouldn't have known they were behind him unless he glanced in his rear or side view mirrors. The story said nothing about crashing dude. Yes he got out of the car & according to witnesses the cop shot him immediately after he exited the vehicle. Yes more than likely he'll use the ole cop stand by, I feared for my life and will get off.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Fourty2Tribes,

He wasn't running from the cops, the man was deaf he couldn't hear the siren and wouldn't have known they were behind him unless he glanced in his rear or side view mirrors. The story said nothing about crashing dude. Yes he got out of the car & according to witnesses the cop shot him immediately after he exited the vehicle. Yes more than likely he'll use the ole cop stand by, I feared for my life and will get off.

You can tell there was a crash of some sort because the sign was knocked down and the car was damaged which is why I think there is something missing from this story like the recklessness of an attempted escape.

I hope there is some form of justice because he did pull over and was not a threat to a man with weapons.

After the Rekia Boyd case I don't think justice for killer cops is possible without a premeditated conspiracy.

Boyd was killed by an off duty 'cop' who was facing this way < and admitted to shooting over his shoulders at people who were facing this way >. He put a bullet through the back of her head and was not punished at all.

BLM is a small political org with few political actions and fewer victories. They did recommend guidelines that may have prevented cops from using such base excuses after they kill people. Its hypocritical to focus on riots when there have only been a few. BLM presented measures that may have saved this mans life.It's on their website right now.

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fourty2Tribes:
Do you think the
- He reached for his waist
- I thought he had a gun
- I feared for my life
defense will work?
Whitelivesmatter protesters are busy outside the NAACP.

Dude was being an idiot. Run from the cops, crash your car, get out of the car and...
Probably didnt need to kill the dude but I have seen cops get off for doing far worse than this.

I agree with you, he did not have to shot to kill. Police in America is to quick at shooting to kill.

After a speed chase:

"However, Saunders has said he shot Harris because he was advancing and not following commands, WCCB reports"

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Fourty2Tribes,

In condo. I have always wondered how it's possible for a deaf person to drive a car.

Was it the cops fault he don't know Daniel Harris was deaf?

Was it a necessity to shoot and kill, no.

Was it a necessity to shoot after a car chase and him getting out of the car, advancing towards Saunders. Perhaps.becuae the circumstance was hostile.

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Where's the protests, where's the riots? Ohh that's right lives only matter when its a Black life taken by a White cop. This was a White life taken by a Black cop. Nvm, nothing to see here carry on now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3755450/Pictured-Trooper-shot-dead-unarmed-deaf-father-trying-communicate-using-sign-language-stopped-speeding.html#comments

Where the riots? LOL SMH

You're to least person here to speak on social justice. This is a seldom occurrence. Whereas blacks being killed by law enforcement is like a routine. With not or basicly non of the officers being prosecuted or receiving a penalty.

The BLM I more than just black s being killed by Law Enforcement. Other social matters play part in this as well. But you the clueless one, of course would not know.

As Thereal said: this black cop's image and name is already being shown. With a back up story. And the victim as peacefully as cane be.(the hippie t-shirt).

This black cop likely will be prosecuted and do jail time.

-

http://mappingpoliceviolence.org

quote:
Stanford researchers develop new statistical test that shows racial profiling in police traffic stops

"In North Carolina, both statistical tests provided strong evidence of unfounded racial discrimination.Police searched 5.4 percent of blacks and 4.1 percent of the Hispanics they pulled over, but only 3.1 percent of whites.In many cities and towns, however, searches of blacks and Hispanics were actually less likely to uncover contraband than searches of whites."

http://news.stanford.edu/2016/06/28/stanford-researchers-develop-new-statistical-test-shows-racial-profiling-police-traffic-stops/
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Sorry for the typos^, I was in a rush.

-"The BLM is more than just blacks being killed by Law Enforcement".

-"And the victim as peacefully as can be..."

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com