EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Chinese and white man just developed space drive. what has the Negro built? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Chinese and white man just developed space drive. what has the Negro built?
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Negros build rap songs. And we are supposed to believe the Negro is an evolutionary equal to the Caucasoid and Mongoloid? Such absurdity. Whitey and his brother Mr. Lee are about to colonize space. Meanwhile, Negros can't even set their communities in an orderly and civil manner.

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/emdrive-and-cold-fusion

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the chinks and gooks once again took/copied/stole other people's ideas and concepts and tech and re-created a shitty version of it? This is what I've been saying that they do all the time...
Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You Stupid, Vile, Degenerate Albino, don't you know that your taunt merely puts a spotlight on Albino degeneracy?

As I teach, Racism is Not an expression of superiority, it is a symptom of the FEAR and DREAD the realization of certain INFERIORITY brings. Thus racism is a defensive mechanism against people the racist himself considers superior to himself.

To the point, who do you think put your pink-assed Albino men in SPACE and then had it COVERED up?

-

‘Hidden Figures’ and the journey to celebrate NASA’s black female pioneers.

Release Date: December 25th, 2016

PG|2 hr 7 min

Plot Summary

Three brilliant African-American women at NASA -- Katherine Johnson (Taraji P. Henson), Dorothy Vaughan (Octavia Spencer) and Mary Jackson (Janelle Monáe) -- serve as the brains behind one of the greatest operations in history: the launch of astronaut John Glenn (Glen Powell) into orbit, a stunning achievement that restored the nation's confidence, turned around the Space Race and galvanized the world.

Btw Mk - I know you're not an Obama fan but you know if not for him, this would still be hidden by the Albinos.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/inside-hidden-figures/

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Herschel Glenn Jr. (July 18, 1921 – December 8, 2016) was an American aviator, engineer, astronaut, and United States Senator from Ohio. In 1962 he was the first American to orbit the Earth, circling it three times.

A member of the Democratic Party, Glenn first won election to the Senate in 1974 and served for 24 years until January 3, 1999.

In 1998, still a sitting senator, Glenn was the oldest person to fly in space as a crew member of the Discovery space shuttle and the only person to fly in both the Mercury and Space Shuttle programs. He received the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2012 - from Obama.

With all the race turmoil in the U.S. and all the pathetic pieces of sh1t like Real tawk, talking sh1t.

This Albino "HERO" never once - that I know of - ever revealed the truth.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Btw Mk - I know you're not an Obama fan but you know if not for him, this would still be hidden by the Albinos.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/inside-hidden-figures/

Nothing personal against Obama.
To me, he's like Lenny Kravitz and purely a symbolic reference for black people.
At this point, symbolism is over abundant in black culture and we need less of Obama type symbolism and more of Garvey type self achievement.
Realistically, whose culture did the women in the book boost? Albino culture.
Where is Africa's Space program, or even, an African American Auto or computer company?

Seems we can do for everyone, especially albinos, but nothing for ourselves which allows imbeciles like the OP open to make the claims he makes.

It's not the fault of Albinos, but our own!

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ can you believe this? from someone who was supposedly a NASA employee
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange how selective your long term memory works, remembering trivia, yet supposedly forgetting important info, like the posted Anti-Zionist Einstein letter.
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

At this point, symbolism is over abundant in black culture and we need less of Obama type symbolism and more of Garvey type self achievement.
Realistically, whose culture did the women in the book boost? Albino culture.

Where is Africa's Space program, or even, an African American Auto or computer company?

Seems we can do for everyone, especially albinos, but nothing for ourselves which allows imbeciles like the OP open to make the claims he makes.

It's not the fault of Albinos, but our own!

You seem to say that believing that we are dealing with a benign adversary.

We are NOT!

We are dealing with an adversary who has murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of us so as to gain the hegemony and advantage he now enjoys. Do you really think he will abandon that track and advantage, JUST BECAUSE WE SAY PRETTY PLEASE?

Baby steps, baby steps.

Btw - I am often amazed at how routinely even intelligent Blacks seem to forget our history, and even our current situation.

The window dressing has changed, but little else. As you say, where is the Black industry, etc, etc.

We are still a captive/defeated people in the hostile environment created by our invader and conqueror - please try to remember that.

Africans have a very different reality and circumstance, they have no place in these discussions.

The commonality you feel, and struggle with, is not real: it was created and implanted in your mind to demoralize and confuse you, by the Albinos and their henchman Negroes.

Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ledama Kenya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must be stupid and deluded to think that black brains are not actively involved in space programs around the world,including Africa.

1) Space programs in Africa. All these Africans are obviously smarter than you. Ghana Space program http://gssti.gaecgh.org/about-us/. Nigeria Space program http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/06/africa/nigeria-nasrda-space-astronaut/ http://www.spacesafetymagazine.com/space-on-earth/national-space-programs/three-phase-development-plan-emerging-ghana-space-program/. Kenya Space Program https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_programme_of_Kenya

2) Dr. SIMO, Ernest, a distinguished
Cameroonian scientist was a Finalist to NASA
astronauts’ selection process in 1994 and 1996.
In 1994, His co-finalists included space Heroes
Rick Husband and William McCool who were
respectively Commander and Pilot of the Space
shuttle Columbia which was tragically lost in
Feb-2003.

3) Cheick Modibo Diarra, (b. 1952), Malian-born
aerospace engineer who contributed to several
NASA missions such as Mars Path Finder, the
Galileo spacecraft, and the Mars Observer.

4) Kwatsi Alibaruho , a Ugandan-American
Flight Director at NASA.During his flight director
career,Alibaruho served as an Orbit ISS Flight
Director for Assembly Missions STS-115 /
ISS-12A and STS-123 /ISS-1J/A. He served as an
Orbit ISS Flight Director for Expeditions 11 – 28,
logging literally hundreds of shifts in Mission
Control.
Alibaruho served as a Shuttle Orbit Flight
Director for Missions STS-126 / ULF-2,
STS-127 / ISS-2J/A, STS-128 / ISS-17A, and
STS-134 / ULF-6.
During his tenure, Alibaruho served as the
Lead ISS Flight Director for Russian EVA 15
and for STS-119 / ISS-15A, the mission which
delivered the S6 Solar Array & Truss Segment to
the International Space Station. As a Space
Shuttle Flight Director, Alibaruho also served as
the Lead Flight Director for Mission STS-130 /
ISS-20A, the mission that delivered the Node-3
and Cupola to the International Space Station.
After STS-130, Alibaruho was selected to serve a
7-month temporary assignment as Deputy Chief
of the EVA, Robotics, and Crew Systems
Operations Division, where he assisted the
Division Chief in management of approximately
200 civil service and contractor personnel and the
Division’s two major facilities, the Neutral
Buoyancy Laboratory (NBL) and the Space Vehicle
Mockup Facility (SVMF).
As his temporary assignment as Deputy
Division Chief concluded, NASA directed the
addition of one final Space Shuttle Flight to
the Program Manifest, STS-135 / ULF-7, which
was to be the last Shuttle Flight in U.S. history.

5) Joshua Manyara Mochache. At 29, Mochache
is the youngest kenyan working in the U.S. as an
aerospace engineer consulting for some National
Aeronautic Space Agency (NASA) programs,
designing space shuttles. Kenyan born Astronaut
Saeed Khan was the first Kenyan to launch into
space.

6) Siyabulela Xuza.Energy Engineer At only 25,
South African Mthatha-born scientist Siyabulela
Xuza, who has often been referred to as the new
Mark Shuttleworth, had a planet named after him.
Inspired by Mark Shuttleworth’s exploration into
space, Xuza began experimenting with rocket
fuel.The rocket fuel, which culminated in the
successful launch of a real home-built rocket, The
Phoenix, achieved a final height of over a
kilometre and earned him the junior South African
amateur high-powered altitude record.
The rocket was propelled by Xuza’s own
invention: a cheaper, safer type of rocket
fuel,which became the subject of a project titled
”African Space: Fuelling Africa’s quest to
space”.It won him a gold medal in the 2006
Eskom National Science Expo as well as a trip to
the Nobel Prize ceremony in Sweden, where he
presented his work to the Swedish king and
queen.he was 15 years old then.Xuza’s
homemade rocket fuel also won him the top prize
in its category at the Intel International Science
and Engineering Fair in the United States,earning
him global recognition and, perhaps more
pertinently, a scholarship to Harvard University.

Posts: 306 | From: Kenya | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
ELIMU - Could you edit and separate your text into smaller paragraphs to make it easier to read?
Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ledama Kenya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ELIMU - Could you edit and separate your text into smaller paragraphs to make it easier to read?

I am typing inside a car using my Android Phone ,so it is not easy to edit my post. Parhaps when I get home, I will try to edit from my laptop.
Posts: 306 | From: Kenya | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

We are still a captive/defeated people in the hostile environment created by our invader and conqueror - please try to remember that.

I include myself in that caution.

We were all born into a world completely polluted by the Albinos lies, so we must all be mindful to REEVALUATE our thinking as new information becomes available. Sometimes the adjustment in thinking is big, sometimes it's small.
Recently I was absent-mindedly musing about "REAL" Indian paintings like this, which show "SOME" Indians with "Standard Human Hair".

-

Like most of you, I was taught that "Buffalo Soldiers" were called "Buffalo Soldiers" because they had CURLY/KINKY HAIR like a Buffalo.

But as I looked at those pictures, something occurred to me: In reality some Indians themselves had the very same hair, so why would they call soldiers by a name that would make that type of hair seem STRANGE?

They wouldn't of course, that is the work of someone else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------

I also mused as I watched advertisements for upcoming Christmas movies.

We are so used to watching biblical movies depicting Christians/Romans/Egyptians as Albinos, that we don't realize how insidious and vicious the underlying reason for doing it is.

Just like the reason for teaching us that Indians were DIFFERENT from us.

Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
There are literally hundreds of black Africans working with NASA today. Those black Africans who have worked with NASA in various positions and capacities from the last century are now in the thousands. Mostly Nigerians,Kenyans,Ghanaians,South Africans,Malians, Senegalese, Ugandans, Cameroonians e.t.c .The real reason you don't hear about most of them is because white people like to use the best brains from around the world but take credit in most of their accomplishments.This is the unfortunate tragedy of today's brain drain, of which Africa suffers the most. Fortunately Many African Scientists also hold various U.S Patents in Aeronautical engineering. If I were to write all the Africans that have worked with NASA it will take me alot of time. Like Mike said, we are a conquered people, that doesn't make us stupid. Very soon Africans will break loose the shackles holding our economies down. Then the world will be terrified of what Africans are capable of.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Buffalo Soldier - wiki.

-

Buffalo Soldier in the 9th Cavalry, 1890

Buffalo Soldiers originally were members of the U.S. 10th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army, formed on September 21, 1866, at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. This nickname was given to the "Negro Cavalry" by the Native American tribes they fought in the Indian Wars. The term eventually became synonymous with all of the African American regiments formed in 1866:

Although several African American regiments were raised during the Civil War as part of the Union Army [including the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry and the many United States Colored Troops Regiments], the "Buffalo Soldiers" were established by Congress as the first peacetime all-black regiments in the regular U.S. Army. On September 6, 2005, Mark Matthews, who was the oldest living Buffalo Soldier, died at the age of 111. He was buried at Arlington National Cemetery.

Etymology

Sources disagree on how the nickname "Buffalo Soldiers" began. According to the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum, the name originated with the Cheyenne warriors in the winter of 1877, the actual Cheyenne translation being "Wild Buffalo". However, writer Walter Hill documented the account of Colonel Benjamin Grierson, who founded the 10th Cavalry regiment, recalling an 1871 campaign against Comanches. Hill attributed the origin of the name to the Comanche due to Grierson's assertions. The Apache used the same term ["We called them 'buffalo soldiers', because they had curly, kinky hair ... like bisons"] a claim supported by other sources. Some sources assert that the nickname was given out of respect for the fierce fighting ability of the 10th Cavalry. Still other sources point to a combination of both legends. The term Buffalo Soldiers became a generic term for all black soldiers.

Using information that we now have, which explanation do you believe?

-

Buffalo Soldiers who participated in the Spanish–American War

Click here for big picture of Buffalo soldiers of the 25th Infantry, some wearing buffalo robes, Ft. Keogh, Montana - 1890.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

Charles Frank Bolden, Jr. (born August 19, 1946) is the current Administrator of NASA, a retired United States Marine Corps Major General, and former NASA astronaut.

A 1968 graduate of the United States Naval Academy, he became a Marine Aviator and test pilot. After his service as an astronaut, he became Deputy Commandant of Midshipmen at the Naval Academy.

On May 23, 2009, President Barack Obama announced the nomination of Bolden as NASA Administrator and Lori Garver as Deputy NASA Administrator. Bolden was confirmed by the Senate on July 15, 2009. He is the first African American to head the agency on a permanent basis.

Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
Mike 111- Try Not to go off topic next time. Indians, buffalo soldiers e.t.c Irrelevant in this discussion. But the above post is okay.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Buffalo Soldier - wiki.

-

This nickname was given to the "Negro Cavalry" by the Native American tribes they fought in the Indian Wars.

quote:

And I also acknowledge that I want a bigger share of what the Albinos took - and I'm not looking to give anything back.

Am I as bad as the Albinos?

yep

as an individual

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ELIMU:
Mike 111- Try Not to go off topic next time. Indians, buffalo soldiers e.t.c Irrelevant in this discussion. But the above post is okay.

Only an African!

ELIMU - At the bottom of the post pane there is a registration date and the number of posts.

Please ponder what those numbers might mean.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elimu,

You are missing the implicit point of the thread. Why has no African nation to date been able to create the structures necessary for independence in technological achievement. Even maverick North Korea is showing some organizational structure.

You mention Africans working for NASA. For whose benefit? Why is someone like Kunle Olukotun spending his whole active life abroad in an American university. Is it money? Or Adebisi Agboola and others?

Why is South Korea(50 million population and GDP of $2 Trillion on a land space the size of Liberia[4 million population]) at the cutting edge of world technology(Android phones, Ship and airplane manufacture, high def. TV, automobile manufacture)doing much better than Nigeria(population 180 million, GDP $300 billion)and totally reliant on petroleum for sustenance?

Note that Korea and Taiwan were colonized by Japan and even today Koreans born in Japan are eternally Korean--even with name changes.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Elimu,
The names of Kunle Olukotun and Adebisi Agboola, Winston Wole Sobeyejo, Samson Adeleke, Akintund Akinwande, etc. can all be accessed by google.

They are from Africa but they are all working for Euro-American institutions and training Americans of European extraction. Is it a lack of self-consciousness or what?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Africans have a very different reality and circumstance, they have no place in these discussions.

The African mans problem is purely "MENTAL".

First he must believe that he can do it:

Then figure a way to actually do it.

While withstanding the undermining efforts of the Albinos - both Caucasian and Mongoloid.

Countries like Cuba and China were able to do it, but only because they were able to play the Albinos off against each other.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ELIMU:
You must be stupid and deluded to think that black brains are not actively involved in space programs around the world,including Africa.

1) Space programs in Africa. All these Africans are obviously smarter than you. Ghana Space program http://gssti.gaecgh.org/about-us/. Nigeria Space program http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/06/africa/nigeria-nasrda-space-astronaut/ http://www.spacesafetymagazine.com/space-on-earth/national-space-programs/three-phase-development-plan-emerging-ghana-space-program/. Kenya Space Program https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_programme_of_Kenya

2) Dr. SIMO, Ernest, a distinguished
Cameroonian scientist was a Finalist to NASA
astronauts’ selection process in 1994 and 1996.
In 1994, His co-finalists included space Heroes
Rick Husband and William McCool who were
respectively Commander and Pilot of the Space
shuttle Columbia which was tragically lost in
Feb-2003.

3) Cheick Modibo Diarra, (b. 1952), Malian-born
aerospace engineer who contributed to several
NASA missions such as Mars Path Finder, the
Galileo spacecraft, and the Mars Observer.

4) Kwatsi Alibaruho , a Ugandan-American
Flight Director at NASA.During his flight director
career,Alibaruho served as an Orbit ISS Flight
Director for Assembly Missions STS-115 /
ISS-12A and STS-123 /ISS-1J/A. He served as an
Orbit ISS Flight Director for Expeditions 11 – 28,
logging literally hundreds of shifts in Mission
Control.
Alibaruho served as a Shuttle Orbit Flight
Director for Missions STS-126 / ULF-2,
STS-127 / ISS-2J/A, STS-128 / ISS-17A, and
STS-134 / ULF-6.
During his tenure, Alibaruho served as the
Lead ISS Flight Director for Russian EVA 15
and for STS-119 / ISS-15A, the mission which
delivered the S6 Solar Array & Truss Segment to
the International Space Station. As a Space
Shuttle Flight Director, Alibaruho also served as
the Lead Flight Director for Mission STS-130 /
ISS-20A, the mission that delivered the Node-3
and Cupola to the International Space Station.
After STS-130, Alibaruho was selected to serve a
7-month temporary assignment as Deputy Chief
of the EVA, Robotics, and Crew Systems
Operations Division, where he assisted the
Division Chief in management of approximately
200 civil service and contractor personnel and the
Division’s two major facilities, the Neutral
Buoyancy Laboratory (NBL) and the Space Vehicle
Mockup Facility (SVMF).
As his temporary assignment as Deputy
Division Chief concluded, NASA directed the
addition of one final Space Shuttle Flight to
the Program Manifest, STS-135 / ULF-7, which
was to be the last Shuttle Flight in U.S. history.

5) Joshua Manyara Mochache. At 29, Mochache
is the youngest kenyan working in the U.S. as an
aerospace engineer consulting for some National
Aeronautic Space Agency (NASA) programs,
designing space shuttles. Kenyan born Astronaut
Saeed Khan was the first Kenyan to launch into
space.

6) Siyabulela Xuza.Energy Engineer At only 25,
South African Mthatha-born scientist Siyabulela
Xuza, who has often been referred to as the new
Mark Shuttleworth, had a planet named after him.
Inspired by Mark Shuttleworth’s exploration into
space, Xuza began experimenting with rocket
fuel.The rocket fuel, which culminated in the
successful launch of a real home-built rocket, The
Phoenix, achieved a final height of over a
kilometre and earned him the junior South African
amateur high-powered altitude record.
The rocket was propelled by Xuza’s own
invention: a cheaper, safer type of rocket
fuel,which became the subject of a project titled
”African Space: Fuelling Africa’s quest to
space”.It won him a gold medal in the 2006
Eskom National Science Expo as well as a trip to
the Nobel Prize ceremony in Sweden, where he
presented his work to the Swedish king and
queen.he was 15 years old then.Xuza’s
homemade rocket fuel also won him the top prize
in its category at the Intel International Science
and Engineering Fair in the United States,earning
him global recognition and, perhaps more
pertinently, a scholarship to Harvard University.

Africa has a space program?

When's the next launch, who are the African astronauts and what's the name of the rocket?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
All other Blacks have an Albino power structure to deal with.

The Albinos of the U.S. and Canada control the economies and power structure of Western Earth.

The Albinos of Europe control the economies and power structure of Central Earth.

(Indians aren't sure what side they should be on - a large part of the population is mulatto you know).

The Mongol Albinos and their Mulattoes - of East Asia, control the economies and power structure of Eastern Earth.

The only ones who have any room to operate is the Africans. But as we have seen, Africans are rather slow to catch on.

As it stands now, Black Americans are the CEOs of several large corporations - seems that will have to do for the time being.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Buffalo Soldier - wiki.

-

Buffalo Soldiers originally were members of the U.S. 10th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army, formed on September 21, 1866, at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. This nickname was given to the "Negro Cavalry" by the Native American tribes they fought in the Indian Wars. The term eventually became synonymous with all of the African American regiments formed in 1866:

Although several African American regiments were raised during the Civil War as part of the Union Army [including the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry and the many United States Colored Troops Regiments], the "Buffalo Soldiers" were established by Congress as the first peacetime all-black regiments in the regular U.S. Army. On September 6, 2005, Mark Matthews, who was the oldest living Buffalo Soldier, died at the age of 111. He was buried at Arlington National Cemetery.

Etymology

Sources disagree on how the nickname "Buffalo Soldiers" began. According to the Buffalo Soldiers National Museum, the name originated with the Cheyenne warriors in the winter of 1877, the actual Cheyenne translation being "Wild Buffalo". However, writer Walter Hill documented the account of Colonel Benjamin Grierson, who founded the 10th Cavalry regiment, recalling an 1871 campaign against Comanches. Hill attributed the origin of the name to the Comanche due to Grierson's assertions. The Apache used the same term ["We called them 'buffalo soldiers', because they had curly, kinky hair ... like bisons"] a claim supported by other sources. Some sources assert that the nickname was given out of respect for the fierce fighting ability of the 10th Cavalry. Still other sources point to a combination of both legends. The term Buffalo Soldiers became a generic term for all black soldiers.

Using information that we now have, which explanation do you believe?

-

Buffalo Soldiers who participated in the Spanish–American War

Click here for big picture of Buffalo soldiers of the 25th Infantry, some wearing buffalo robes, Ft. Keogh, Montana - 1890.

Negroes WRONGLY place the Buffalo soldiers in high esteem, when they should be shamed in assisting the albino in murdering other Negroes, The Negro Allies; Native Americans, and Mexicans.

These dudes were like a thousand of the US's 1st FBI agent (Informer), James Wormely.

We need more Mohammed Alis and less Charles Barkleys.

Back to the subject of Space Flight, there is no need to waste time to talk about African space flight.
The continent has over a half billion people but not even a large scale car manufacturer.
If one or two Africans do have the skills and knowledge, then you can be sure they will be brain drained out of Africa into the US or Europe and not do it for their own countries.

After working with many fortune 100 US companies, all the Africans I've encountered have been the biggest snitches and traitors you ever are unfortunate enough to meet.
As soon as you talk them something, they run right off and tell the white man.

Advice: If you start an African-American revolutionary group, never invite an African!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

Advice: If you start an African-American revolutionary group, never invite an African!

They do seem to be rather confused about straight-forward things.

Oh well, it's only been about 400,000 years - perhaps in time.

Btw - After all these years, I still don't get Presidents Jacob Zuma and Thabo Mbeki AIDS denial.
With so many lives at stake, why did they get into stuff they didn't understand?

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember saying the same thing about the Africans I encountered a while back, and the unfortunate bad experiences I've had with them, although not everyone was bad. Some of the most nicest people I've met were Africans.

That being said, countries like South Korea were strategically developed by the Euro albinos, from top to down and they were specifically engineered to be albino friendly. They are basically carbon copy creations of the Euro albinos and were basically their creations and not the Korean gooks themselves.

They were actually originally very backwards, but they got lots and lots of favorable albino aid from finances to technology, which many Africans nations still can't get today because they are black majority countries. SO it's unfair to compare them to countries like South korea etc etc etc because the circumstances regarding them are different....

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Historically, South Korea has always been intellectually behind the North Koreans.

This is why the Albinos found it easier to tame and control South Korea and not the north.
Had the west not interfered with Korea's natural progression, the country would have been unified now by the north and fully aligned with China.

If the USA starts a war with China, then North Korea will use the opportunity to invade and defeat south Korea, probably with strong support from China.

With so many historic records missing from Africa, you can use China and Korea as a reference to see exactly how the Albinos conquered Africa, as well as the role Africans played in it.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You're quite right, south Koreans were able to play the anti-communist thing to the max.

Combine that with their love of White skin, on themselves and others: and it was a match made in heaven. Some of the Whitest people I have ever seen were Korean/Japanese.

-

Note the Black man in the middle - in comparison to the White female standing on the right.

There is only one way to get that big a difference in skin color: ALBINISM!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:
Negros build rap songs. And we are supposed to believe the Negro is an evolutionary equal to the Caucasoid and Mongoloid? Such absurdity. Whitey and his brother Mr. Lee are about to colonize space. Meanwhile, Negros can't even set their communities in an orderly and civil manner.

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/emdrive-and-cold-fusion

You are a laughable character at best. I have always wondered why you are a dumb box of rocks. And I am sure you have wondered about that, yourself as well.

http://intouch.ccgmag.com

http://www.ccgmag.com/beya/

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Buffalo Soldier - wiki.

-

This nickname was given to the "Negro Cavalry" by the Native American tribes they fought in the Indian Wars.

quote:

And I also acknowledge that I want a bigger share of what the Albinos took - and I'm not looking to give anything back.

yep

as an individual

LOL at your contribution to counteract the racist propaganda.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Buffalo Soldier - wiki.

-

quote:

yep

as an individual

LOL at your contribution to counteract the racist propaganda by the OP.
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I have some suspicions of how advance these space programs really are this actually proves how stupid they really are.

We are at a prime time when the world can see how unsatifactory, terrible, the govern. Short sighted, corrupt, with twisted justice if it be fit to call it even that. That on top of procesures that harm themselves as well as the planet. Is space travel REALLY a worthy thing to be dumping funds into currently?

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
Btw - After all these years, I still don't get Presidents Jacob Zuma and Thabo Mbeki AIDS denial.
With so many lives at stake, why did they get into stuff they didn't understand?

Prominent white South African journalist Rian Malan traveled to South Africa during the so-called AIDS crisis and reported that the whole AIDS things was a big hoax.

Mbeki's "Rethinking AIDS" Group included prominent international scientists who were highly skeptical of the AIDS incidence reporting.

Proof: South Africa's population growth rate did not decline during the AIDS crisis. Malan did not notice any big increases for coffins during his visit there from Europe.

SEE: http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/Aids/AidsPart2http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/Aids/AidsPart2

http://virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/chrftricks.htm

RIAN MALAN:

http://www.altheal.org/statistics/malan.htm

Mike you always claim that "Albino" statistics are questionable, now your are eagerly falling in line. You deserve a hearty LOL for that.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
This is why the Albinos found it easier to tame and control South Korea and not the north.
Had the west not interfered with Korea's natural progression, the country would have been unified now by the north and fully aligned with China.

Koreans do not see any cultural kinship with China. Their languages are vastly distinct.

https://www.quora.com/How-similar-different-are-Chinese-Mandarin-Japanese-Korean-languages-dialects

South Korea has been inventive with its Android phones, high def TV, plus its airplane and ship-building prowess. A top producer of automobiles with Hyundai, Kia, Dihatsu, etc. They manufacture computers too.

Why the manufacturing prowess? Just taking education very seriously. Android or i-phone?

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
After working with many fortune 100 US companies, all the Africans I've encountered have been the biggest snitches and traitors you ever are unfortunate enough to meet.
As soon as you talk them something, they run right off and tell the white man.After working with many fortune 100 US companies, all the Africans I've encountered have been the biggest snitches and traitors you ever are unfortunate enough to meet.

Fantasy talk. Snitching about what? State evidence. You claim to work with many Fortune 100 companies. Why "many"? Constant firing and dismissals?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
LOL at your contribution to counteract the racist propaganda. [/QB]

This thread is a race baiting hit and run thread. I was hoping no one would take the bait and reply to it and it would die form lack of attention but that didn't happen.
This is a lesson you never seem to learn.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

This thread is a race baiting hit and run thread. I was hoping no one would take the bait and reply to it and it would die form lack of attention but that didn't happen.
This is a lesson you never seem to learn. [/QB]

LOL This coming from you of laughable at best.
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
quote:

Koreans do not see any cultural kinship with China. Their languages are vastly distinct.

https://www.quora.com/How-similar-different-are-Chinese-Mandarin-Japanese-Korean-languages-dialects

South Korea has been inventive with its Android phones, high def TV, plus its airplane and ship-building prowess. A top producer of automobiles with Hyundai, Kia, Dihatsu, etc. They manufacture computers too.

Why the manufacturing prowess? Just taking education very seriously. Android or i-phone?

South Korea had not been inventive at all with those things, I've known people who did business there, tell me they can't produce anything original on their own. For example one person who did business there, told me that stealing and copying was not frowned in their culture as long as you don't get caught. They would shamelessly pick apart and break open western products and simply steal/copy them and make rip offs of them and had no moral objections to doing stuff like that.

This can be seen in their video game industry also, you won't believe the amount of second rate knockoffs of popular Western PC games they have created in their own countries that they slimily make profits out of.

Kpop, another thing I hate about Koreans, which I never understood the popularity of, is just ripped off Black pop music. And btw there are Kpop songs and artists whom routinely insult blacks and say racist **** about them. Koreans are some of the most anti-black and anti-colored people on Earth. Visiting Korea as a dark skinned person is akin to visiting 1950's or 1800's America and all the racism that went along with it...

Koreans never really had an advanced ancient civilization or culture compared to the rest of the world, which is why Koreans are some of the most obnoxious racist ethnocentric mongoloids you will ever come across if you ever travel to Asia. It's because of their worthless history, of being dominated by outside powers, that it creates a massive inferiority and compensating superiority complex for them.

Both North Korea and South Korea would be backwards **** holes like it was historically, if not for Western/Chinese/Japanese development, investment and intervention. Nearly all of Korea's technology and infrastructure were developed by foreigners, particularly Westerners.

And koreans, like other mongoloids, disgustingly eat dogs and engage in that regressive hive mind insect group think mentality that I have talked about here numerous times the most, of many mongoloid groups. They have the world's highest rate of plastic surgery because they hate being ugly mongoloids.

The backwardness of modern North Korea is what the region would look like, if not for Western intervention and outside strategic investment...

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Up to the time the North Korean language was invented during King Sejong's reign, Korea, was a tributary state of Ming China and used Chinese language. They also used the Chinese calendar.

King Sejong, an inventor, personally invented the current Hargul Korean phonetic alphabet and language to allow his people to better communicate/express their thoughts.

You should read more of King Sejong, who was the prime example of what a true monarch should be.

There is also a lesson to be learned from reading of King SeJong's father, Yi Bang-Won, who usurped the throne from his father, Yi Dan, and killed his brother to gain the throne.
Yi Dan can be seen as a tyrant, but out of his violent but stable reign, he produced one of the world's greatest monarchs, King Sejong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sejong_the_Great

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
As soon as you talk them something, they run right off and tell the white man.After working with many fortune 100 US companies, all the Africans I've encountered have been the biggest snitches and traitors you ever are unfortunate enough to meet.

Fantasy talk. Snitching about what? State evidence. You claim to work with many Fortune 100 companies. Why "many"? Constant firing and dismissals?
Why you so angry?
I didn't provide anything for you to, go tell?

Perhaps if Africans weren't such snitches and informers, they wouldn't have lost a whole damn continent, aye?

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop playing games. It was just a couple years ago Blacks started manufacturing homegrown automobile engines. Still that's debatable! The design is based on Chinese engineering.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You can have "many " jobs not due to firings,but, good networking skills. After all its about the money--not job dedication.
Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Stop playing games. It was just a couple years ago Blacks started manufacturing homegrown automobile engines. Still that's debatable! The design is based on Chinese engineering.

Considering you are just repeating yourself like a drugged-out, mentally challenged parrot, the only one clearly playing games is you.
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
quote:

You can have "many " jobs not due to firings,but, good networking skills. After all its about the money--not job dedication.
They work on a 1040.
I work on a 1099.

I don't love them hoes!

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
Perhaps if Africans weren't such snitches and informers, they wouldn't have lost a whole damn continent, aye?
Would you say that the Native Americans lost all of the vast Americas(North, Central and South) because they were snitches and informers? Same for Australia and New Zealand?

Africa has not been lost. True, North Africa is now occupied by Arab invaders and the European settlers in South Africa are still the bosses but the situation in the rest of the continent is due to the ignorance, corruption and anomie on the part of Africa's governments.

And by the way, what are you? If you cannot blend into crowd in Europe, China, India, Mexico, or Syria/Lebanon, then you are African. Live with it! So are you a member of the snitches and informers? LOL.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

So, why do you think that is?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Would you say that the Native Americans lost all of the vast Americas(North, Central and South) because they were snitches and informers? Same for Australia and New Zealand?

Africa has not been lost. True, North Africa is now occupied by Arab invaders and the European settlers in South Africa are still the bosses but the situation in the rest of the continent is due to the ignorance, corruption and anomie on the part of Africa's governments.

And by the way, what are you? If you cannot blend into crowd in Europe, China, India, Mexico, or Syria/Lebanon, then you are African. Live with it! So are you a member of the snitches and informers? LOL.

I'm glad you brought up the Native Americans in comparison to Africans because the answer is a resounding YES, they did mirror Africans in the number of snitches, informers and traitors who assisted the albino in conquering America.

I made a thread suggesting that those countries with decentralized governments and backwards tribal structures are those that fell prey to the well organized and centralized Albino invaders.
Africans, Native Americans, and Australian Aborigines all had this in common. All were divided by tribalism and failed to unify, leaving them easy prey for Albinos who used it against them.

Albinos quickly found in Africa and America that they could use their tribal distrust, hate and tribal conflict against them. African tribes fell into the trap by snitching on their own and other tribes for various reasons.
How else could a whole continent be defeated by a hand full of weak albinos, but destruction from within?

In that thread, Africans whined that the continent is too large to unify and then whined about the merits of tribalism. To this day Africans are still caught up in primitive tribalism, utterly failed in supporting AU, and now falling prey to AFRICOM.

Don't be mad. US black organizations such as the UNIA, The Black Panthers and others were defused the same way by using Negro snitches, informers and even Negro intellectuals who chose group conflict over group unity. I.E. UNIA Vs NAACP, Negro Baptist Vs NOI, Crips Vs Bloods.

Why be fearful and hold on to valueless dysfunction when Confession, Accepting responsibility and Repenting of your sins will only make you stronger.

Snakepit1
Member # 21736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakepit1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

This is a lesson you never seem to learn. [/QB]

That is actually true. What is the point of giving attention to bigots? We can all see that he/she never intended to actually have a discussion at all, it was just a ruse to see if insecure negroes got butthurt or not. Everybody worth their salt know of African contribution(s) to science & tech (even if they don't choose to advertize it in their media), so why do these guys feel like they have something to prove? Boggles my mind.
Posts: 117 | From: Earth | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snakepit1
Member # 21736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakepit1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
quote:
quote:

South Korea had not been inventive at all with those things, I've known people who did business there, tell me they can't produce anything original on their own. For example one person who did business there, told me that stealing and copying was not frowned in their culture as long as you don't get caught. They would shamelessly pick apart and break open western products and simply steal/copy them and make rip offs of them and had no moral objections to doing stuff like that.

This can be seen in their video game industry also, you won't believe the amount of second rate knockoffs of popular Western PC games they have created in their own countries that they slimily make profits out of.

Kpop, another thing I hate about Koreans, which I never understood the popularity of, is just ripped off Black pop music. And btw there are Kpop songs and artists whom routinely insult blacks and say racist **** about them. Koreans are some of the most anti-black and anti-colored people on Earth. Visiting Korea as a dark skinned person is akin to visiting 1950's or 1800's America and all the racism that went along with it...

Koreans never really had an advanced ancient civilization or culture compared to the rest of the world, which is why Koreans are some of the most obnoxious racist ethnocentric mongoloids you will ever come across if you ever travel to Asia. It's because of their worthless history, of being dominated by outside powers, that it creates a massive inferiority and compensating superiority complex for them.

Both North Korea and South Korea would be backwards **** holes like it was historically, if not for Western/Chinese/Japanese development, investment and intervention. Nearly all of Korea's technology and infrastructure were developed by foreigners, particularly Westerners.

And koreans, like other mongoloids, disgustingly eat dogs and engage in that regressive hive mind insect group think mentality that I have talked about here numerous times the most, of many mongoloid groups. They have the world's highest rate of plastic surgery because they hate being ugly mongoloids.

The backwardness of modern North Korea is what the region would look like, if not for Western intervention and outside strategic investment...

^^
What he said.

Posts: 117 | From: Earth | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082640/Horrific-moment-dog-BOILED-ALIVE-Chinese-villagers-rip-fur-clumps-incredibly-gets-runs-away.html?ito=social-facebook

An illustration and example of mongoloid degenerate behavior in action, the true nature of the mongoloids being demonstrated here. Gruesome video illustrating why I hate mongoloids and why they are degenerate insectoid scum whom cannot be trusted....

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com