EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » North Africa in Microcosm. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: North Africa in Microcosm.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, Fanon has too many contradictions. You need somebody more pure
Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if subversive Albinos like yourself is where ignorant Negroes of the past got the saying "Not Black Enough" to put down lighter complexion Blacks.

A Black man who marries an Albino woman because he loves her, is quite different from a Black man who marries an Albino woman because he feels that it shows that he has "MADE IT".

Or one who marries an Albino woman for Albino acceptance.

Sometimes even a proud Black man will marry an Albino woman in a cynical attempt to get ahead.

However, only the lowest, stinkiest, Nigger in the ghetto, would use anything you got.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

However, only the lowest, stinkiest, Nigger in the ghetto, would use anything you got.

Look in the mirror my brother
Posts: 43012 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Africana Scholar, Lewis Gordon defines himself as a Jew and has--using Mike's lexicon--an "albino wife".

White Magic and the Lure of Lactification.

Re Fanon's choice of mates:

There are thousands of black Martinicans, black Haitians, black Senegalese from way back during Fanon's time living in Paris and Lyon. Note that Martinique, Guadeloupe and Guyane francaise are still "French Departments"--meaning that people living there are French citizens.

Fanon(BSWM):

Talking recently with several Antillais[Martinique, Guadeloupe, etc.]. I found that the the dominant concernof those arriving in France was to go to bed with a white woman. As soon as their ships docked in Le Havre, they were off to the houses. Once this ritual of initiation into "authentic" manhood had been fulfiled, they took the train to Paris.

Some 30 years ago, a coal-black Negro, in a Paris bed with a "maddening" blonde shouted at the moment of orgasm, "Hurrah for Schoelcher!" When one recalls that it was Victor Schoelcher who persuaded the Third Republic to adopt the decree abolishing slavery, one understand why it is necessary to elaborate somewhat on the possible aspects of relations between balck men and white women'.

The Flip Side: Serena Williams and her Massive Transfer of Wealth.

Tennis Champ Serena Williams doesn't want to transfer any of her millions of green to any of the bros--despite what her black dad did for her. Probably worth about $50 Million.

Fanon on the issue of black women and white men. He begins with an analysis of a booke written by a black Martinique named Mayotte Capecia who authored "Je suis Martiniquaise ".
Mayotte worships whiteness and dreams of marrying a white man:
Mayotte loves a white man to whom she submits in everything. He is her lord. She asks nothing, demands nothing, except a bit of whiteness in her life. "All I know is that he had blue eyes, blond hair, and a light skin, and that I loved him". Paraphrase: "When I found Andre I loved him with all my heart. After nagging him constantly to take me to Didier the upper-class part of town, he finally relented and he took me there.We spent the evening in one of those little villas that I dreamed about since childhood. But the women there kept watching me with a condescension that I found unbearable. I felt so miserable that evening that I decided I would never again ask Andre to take me with him.

Black Skin, White Masks--rediviva. Syndrome in need of a palliative. Why? A lot of cash and property are at stake.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
The Flip Side: Serena Williams and her Massive Transfer of Wealth.

Tennis Champ Serena Williams doesn't want to transfer any of her millions of green to any of the bros--despite what her black dad did for her. Probably worth about $50 Million.

We are already chasing our tails on this subject.

Often a Black of celebrity does not have access to other Blacks in meaningful numbers, thus has no opportunity to develop meaningful relationships in search of a mate.

How many Blacks do you suppose Serena Williams encounters on a daily basis.

Hell, even "I'm not Black" Tiger Woods has to get a bye on that account: Just not a lot of Blacks in Golf.
He,he,he: Tiger wound up marrying a Nanny!

If he had managed to marry an Albino of old money, he would at least have had a wife who knew how to handle his dalliances;

Such a woman would have told him: "Fuch buddies come and go" the Money and Family Stays!

But as they say in the Ghetto: "Well at least she White" he,he,he.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this a direct quote on his personal views or was he talking about the "Negro".

I read his books several times. ALL of them!! Plus his author biography. This does not come to mind. In "Wretched of the Earth" he writing has been misunderstood.

I am surprised Mike hasn't heard of Fannon. Martinique to France to Algeria.

I used to work with this Algerian researcher back in the day. He almost fell of his chair when I told him Fannon was not Algerian or French. He said there were statues all over Algeria of Fannon....as a local.

Great example of history and ethnicity being stolen by Ottoman-Turks

quote:
[Q]

Frantz Fanon wrote 64 years ago in Black Skin, White Masks: I wish to be acknowledged not as black but as white. Now- and this is a form of recognition that Hegel had not envisaged --who but a white woman can do this for me? By loving me she proves that I am worthy of white love. I am loved like a white man. Her love takes me onto the noble road that leads to total realization. I marry white culture, white beauty, white whiteness.

Today, of course, many go that route but just up to the margins of whiteness so as to be ready with the retort--"But, she's not white."

Are Fanon's observations true today but at the subconscious level?

On the flip side whiteness tolerates blackness only up to a certain point. The ideal black for whiteness is the mulatto. Hence, the enormous popularity and wealth of a Beyonce who just cannot match any of the great black singers in terms of voice appeal. On South African TV the female news announcers are though Xhosa are very light in complexion.

So Mike, why are black men so in love with "Albino" or near-"Albino' females? In the U.S.,one is told that a lot of authentic black females are just internally sad and lonely on account of the "lure of lactification". [/QB]

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One interesting point to note. Jews: when they don't have big money, they sometimes marry big money or big names. That way they keep the money in the clan. They sometimes push the non-Jew spouse to convert. Example: Trump's daughter.

Asian Indians: when abroad they just network or send home to get the right bride. For males, the bride must be fair in color.

Lebanese in Africa: they just send home for a bride and they can marry sight unseen--just photos are OK. Negotiations are done by family members back in Lebanon.

Muslims: Only Muslims need apply in most cases. Same negotiations take place by family members. Ruling caste Arabs in North Africa and West Asia can take in whites just to whiten the caste.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
[quote]Is this a direct quote on his personal views or was he talking about the "Negro".[/quote.

Fanon was a psychiatrist and MD. With that quote he was just stating--in his view--the signification of a black man taking a white woman. He wrote that some 50-60 years ago. Things have changed obviously, but by how much?
When a contemporary black man marries a white woman what kinds of feelings-conscious and unconscious--does he have? When black men with lots of money take a white woman, is that how they feel? Tiger Woods, O.J. Simpson, Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, etc.

All in all, a precociously great intellectual and activist. He wrote BSWM at the age of 26 and he died at the age of 36.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So he was NOT talking about himself but the mind of the typical "Negro". Thought I missed something. As I said I was knee deep in Fannon since my late teens. I know his life story. His writings definitely opened my mind and had a profound impact on my thinking to this day. I am sure it is in Obama's library also. If you really want to understand the "Negro" mind this is a great book as is "Wretched of the Earth".

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
So he was NOT talking about himself but the mind of the typical "Negro". Thought I missed something. As I said I was knee deep in Fannon since my late teens. I know his life story. His writings definitely opened my mind and had a profound impact on my thinking to this day. I am sure it is in Obama's library also. If you really want to understand the "Negro" mind this is a great book as is "Wretched of the Earth".

-

^ These are all Fanon's words from the introduction of the book. I guess it applies to all black people.
-except him

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Jews: when they don't have big money, they sometimes marry big money or big names. That way they keep the money in the clan. They sometimes push the non-Jew spouse to convert. Example: Trump's daughter.

It used to be the old plea was for Blacks to be more like Jews.

Of course that was a time of ignorance before we knew that Jews WERE Blacks. And they had nothing to do with these rather unappetizing and unsettling Turk Albinos who usurped their identity, and contrived and convoluted their religion and customs.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] TURKS - Real identity stealers, and they don't even come from PODS!

At least I don't think so.

^As you can all see:

Turks became....

Persians,

Arabs,

Hebrews/Jews (Khazar Turks),

Egyptians,

Berbers,

Greeks (Yes - many modern Greeks are actually Turks).

Mike are all modern white Europeans Turks?

If they are not Turks what are they? Scythians? Yamna?

What ethnic group were most modern white Europeans before they were European? Turks or somebody else?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

What ethnic group were most modern white Europeans before they were European? Turks or somebody else?

http://realhistoryww.com./

Migration Period - wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

Damn you're stupid:
was I supposed to be stumped or start a conversation with you?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Funny! But wasn't his first wife black? Significance?

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

-

^ These are all Fanon's words from the introduction of the book. I guess it applies to all black people.
-except him

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Back to Serena--and Venus

The 2 longest-lasting top of the heap athletes in the world. Maybe they have amassed over $100 million. With many, many thanks to a Black Dad--who beat that U.S. stereotype hands down.

What would they have become without Dad--in downtown Compton?

Being so prominent it would be the easiest thing to meet eligible black men. I mean,if the gays can do it so easily, why not successful blacks?

Now to give everything over to ditzy Lib white boy. And another one to follow for big sis. What are the bros saying? Hey, money talks--and the puzzling thing is that black people just keep making money for whites and others. For 500 years +. Wow!

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
"Negros"! what do you expect?

On Fanon. Quote:"
In What Fanon Said: A Philosophical Introduction To His Life And Thought, leading Africana scholar and contemporary philosopher Lewis R. Gordon remarked that "Fanon's contributions to the history of ideas are manifold. He is influential not only because of the originality of his thought but also because of the astuteness of his criticisms...He developed a profound social existential analysis of antiblack racism, which led him to identify conditions of skewed rationality and reason in contemporary discourses on the human being."[9:

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
That is why "Negros" and Europeans are delusional . ....

--------------------

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Back to Serena--and Venus

The 2 longest-lasting top of the heap athletes in the world. Maybe they have amassed over $100 million. With many, many thanks to a Black Dad--who beat that U.S. stereotype hands down.

What would they have become without Dad--in downtown Compton?

Being so prominent it would be the easiest thing to meet eligible black men. I mean,if the gays can do it so easily, why not successful blacks?

Now to give everything over to ditzy Lib white boy. And another one to follow for big sis. What are the bros saying? Hey, money talks--and the puzzling thing is that black people just keep making money for whites and others. For 500 years +. Wow!

Interracial genocide similar to the method used to reduce the population of Australian Aborigines, after unsuccessful attempts at murdering them.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

http://realhistoryww.com./

Migration Period - wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

Damn you're stupid:
was I supposed to be stumped or start a conversation with you?

So you got stumped eh?
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[quote]Is this a direct quote on his personal views or was he talking about the "Negro".[/quote.

Fanon was a psychiatrist and MD. With that quote he was just stating--in his view--the signification of a black man taking a white woman. He wrote that some 50-60 years ago. Things have changed obviously, but by how much?
When a contemporary black man marries a white woman what kinds of feelings-conscious and unconscious--does he have? When black men with lots of money take a white woman, is that how they feel? Tiger Woods, O.J. Simpson, Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, etc.

All in all, a precociously great intellectual and activist. He wrote BSWM at the age of 26 and he died at the age of 36.

Things cannot change as long as Black People worship White Gods.

Serenas and Simpsons and even Pele of Brazil are the role models for Black folk. Every male or female Black achiever must be married-off to a White Person.

It started in Europe with the Black Rulers and their descendants continously marrying White People.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
One interesting point to note. Jews: when they don't have big money, they sometimes marry big money or big names. That way they keep the money in the clan. They sometimes push the non-Jew spouse to convert. Example: Trump's daughter.

Asian Indians: when abroad they just network or send home to get the right bride. For males, the bride must be fair in color.

Lebanese in Africa: they just send home for a bride and they can marry sight unseen--just photos are OK. Negotiations are done by family members back in Lebanon.

Muslims: Only Muslims need apply in most cases. Same negotiations take place by family members. Ruling caste Arabs in North Africa and West Asia can take in whites just to whiten the caste.

Luckily for Africa, no Nigerian President ever had a White wife, so Nigeria is still the Nation to lead the Black Race to emancipation.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^In Europe it was strictly political.

Those marriages were intended to meld the native Blacks and Albino migrants into one nation.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^ As we see from the virtually identical features these two people are of the same ethnic group.

^Manuel Komnenos, above was the fourth son of John II Komnenos and Piroska of Hungary, below>>

-
John II Comnenus, detail of the Comnenus mosaics (12th-century) in Hagia Sophia (Istanbul, Turkey).

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ As we see from the virtually identical features these two people are of the same ethnic group.

^Manuel Komnenos, above was the fourth son of John II Komnenos and Piroska of Hungary, below>>

John II Comnenus, detail of the Comnenus mosaics (12th-century) in Hagia Sophia (Istanbul, Turkey).

Funny comment, because when it comes to ancient Egypt. You go trough all kinds of hurdles, to disprove they indigenousness.
Posts: 22246 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Ish Gebor - it is best to ignore the posts of the degenerate imposter and agent provocateur lioness.

I know it sounds classy, but it's just an Albino paid to confuse and misdirect simple-minded Negroes.

I'm not even sure if it's worth the time and effort to thwart the pathetic soul.
Imagine if that was the only job YOU could get!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Michael Anthony Strahan - born November 21, 1971) is a media personality and former American football defensive end who spent his entire 15-year career with the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). Strahan set a record for the most sacks in a season in 2001, and won a Super Bowl in his final season in 2007. After retiring from the NFL, Strahan became a media personality. He is currently a football analyst on Fox NFL Sunday, and has also served as co-host on the syndicated morning talk show Live! with Kelly and Michael with co-host Kelly Ripa from 2012 to 2016, where he was a two-time Daytime Emmy Award winner. In 2014, he became a regular contributor on the ABC morning television show Good Morning America, and in 2016 the network announced that Strahan would be leaving Live! to join GMA on a full-time basis. He starred in and produced the short-lived Fox sitcom Brothers and appeared as host for Pros vs. Joes alongside fellow Fox football analyst Jay Glazer. On February 1, 2014, he was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. As of 2016, he is the host of the ABC game show The $100,000 Pyramid.

-

-

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But as everybody knows, a Black man hasn't really made it until he gets a WHITE WIFE!!!

So this bitch gotta GO!

Wanda Hutchins Strahan (He was married to his first wife, Wanda Hutchins, in Germany until 1996. They have a daughter, Tanita Strahan (b. 1992), and son, Michael Anthony Strahan, Jr. (b. 1995).

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Here is our Boy!

With his new WHITE WIFE!

(Jean Muggli of North Dakota)

Life can't possibly be SWEETER!

-

Just between us:

Damn - She looks like something Dracula wouldn't want!

But hey - at least she WHITE!

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
In 1999, Michael married Jean Muggli of North Dakota after meeting at a Manhattan spa. They have twin daughters, Sophia and Isabella Strahan (b. 2004).

They divorced acrimoniously in 2006.

In January, 2007 Judge James B. Convery awarded Muggli $15 million in a divorce settlement in addition to $18,000 monthly child support. In her testimony, Muggli claimed that their (at the time 20-month-old) daughters liked "to be accessorized," and that "Isabella doesn't like to leave the house without a purse" and that the children's preferences justified her spending $22,500 on photo shoots, $27,000 on clothing, and $1,700 for sign language classes. (Neither daughter is hearing impaired.) With this being more than half of his $22 million in assets, Strahan appealed. In March 2007, the court ordered the Montclair, New Jersey mansion to be auctioned and the sales money split evenly with Jean; the house is valued at $3.6 million.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course friends, family, and even ex-wife tried to warn the Negro.

But the lure of finally having a WHITE WIFE was just too great!

With a WHITE wife he would FINALLY be SOMEBODY!

He couldn't resist.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
SHE WILL DESTROY YOU – STRAHAN DAD SAYS: I WARNED HIM OF ‘SICK’ AND ‘EVIL’ JEAN

By Patrick Gallahue - June 26, 2006

HOUSTON – Michael Strahan’s doting dad said he always knew his superstar son’s wife, Jean, would “destroy” him – and even penned a letter warning him not to marry her, the father says in an explosive interview with The Post.

“Jean is a sick, evil lady,” Gene “Willie” Strahan, 69, said he wrote to the Giants linebacker

He said he sent the letter to his son in 1999, three years after putting his fears on paper. The protective father, who accused Jean of dismissing their close-knit family as “ghetto” and “uneducated,” also said he warned his son that she was “going to destroy you.”

“Mike was mad at me. My wife was mad at me, and Jean, of course, was mad at me,” he said. “But I had to get it off my chest. Jean is sick. I’ve been praying for her for years. It’s a shame.”

The standout athlete’s first wife also lashed out at her replacement, saying Jean Strahan once angrily exclaimed about her two stepkids, “I wish they were dead.”

Michael Strahan’s father and mother, Louise Strahan – and his sympathetic ex-wife, Wanda Hutchins Strahan – met with The Post to talk about the bitter divorce battle involving the 33-year-old defensive end.

The battling pair are due back in court today.

In stark contrast to Jean Strahan’s shocking allegations that the standout sacker was a adulterer, liar and indifferent dad, his Texas clan rallied to his defense.

Even his ex-wife says she cares for him – and that he’s a good father to their two children.

“We’re good friends. We’re parents. That’s the bottom line,” Hutchins Strahan, 33, said in her first public statement since their own divorce was finalized in 1996.

She glossed over claims by her own mother that the football star abandoned Tanita, 14, and Michael Jr., 11, after the couple’s split.

“It was a personal issue between Michael and me. It’s water under the bridge,” Hutchins Strahan insisted.

She also denied reports that Strahan – who allegedly cheated on Wife No. 2 with a Canadian cutie he called “Cupcake” – had also stepped out during his first marriage.

“I believe him when he says that he was faithful, because when he commits to something, he doesn’t waver,” Hutchins Strahan said, explaining that they split because “we were simply too young.”

For now, the elder Strahan is stressed about what the current divorce battle is doing to his son’s toddler twin daughters by Jean.

“I am really concerned about her being stable enough mentally to raise these two babies,” he said.

Gene Strahan said he never really clicked with the petite blonde, whom his son met while she was working at a New York skin-care salon.

“Our spirits clashed a bit, but I never disrespected her,” the retired army major said.

That is, until he began hearing comments she made to friends that the family was beneath her, he said.

The elder Strahan said he felt his son’s new love was coming between father and son; he said he and Strahan had always played sports and fished together, and that he recalled each of his son’s games.

“Mike and I have always been close. Jean tried to destroy that,” he claimed, saying it was that realization that led him to write a no-holds-barred letter to his son.

As they recalled the rifts that opened between the modest family and their superstar son – gaps the family blames on Jean Strahan – family members said many of the fights centered around money.

Jean Strahan, they charged, used to accuse them of using their son for his football loot. Under the latest Giants contract, he’s worth $46 million.

One of the worst fights, the father said, came Christmas 2002, when he tried to clear the air with Jean once and for all.

“She said, ‘Just because your son is a pro ballplayer you think you are going to get a lot of money,’ ” the father recalled.

But the dad said he now believes it was Jean Strahan who was on the lookout for a payout.

“All she saw was an athlete with super financial” status, he said.

The Strahan family insists the current divorce battle will not come between them.

Even despite the latest round of explosive charges by Jean Strahan.

On Tuesday, she told reporters that after her marriage fell apart, her husband moved in with best buddy and “Celebrity Fit Club” M.D., Ian Smith, and that the two enjoyed an “alternative lifestyle” together.

“She’s saying he’s running around, he’s a homosexual, he’s taking pictures,” the elder Strahan said. “Making these kinds of statements you destroy people, which is what she is trying to do.”

Michael Strahan’s first wife was equally defensive, saying the latest cracks about her ex’s sexuality were simply over the top.

“It’s not right. It’s a divorce, and it gets ugly,” Hutchins Strahan said, adding that she worried about the effect the vitriol was having on the kids.

Hutchins Strahan also lashed out at Wife No. 2 for accusing Michael Strahan of acting like she never existed; he admitted in court he couldn’t remember her birthday, the date their 20-month-old twins, Isabella and Sophia, were born and birthdays cards she had given him.

“That’s just his nature, that he needs reminding,” Hutchins Strahan said. “He’s busy, he has a lot of places to be and commitments to keep.”

Hutchins Strahan is far less forgiving of her marital replacement.

“For years, she liked to think she didn’t need to be confronted with our children,” Hutchins Strahan railed.

She said Michael Strahan was prevented from having contact with the kids while married to Jean – echoing a claim the professional athlete himself had made in court Tuesday.

Michael Strahan’s parents – whose home is filled with drawings from and pictures of the children from both their son’s marriages – said the fallout from his first breakup was nothing like that of his second.

“There were problems between Wanda and Michael, but we never lost love for one another. It was never like that with Jean,” the elder Strahan said.

Louise Strahan proudly bragged that Michael Jr. and Tanita are both straight-A students. Michael Jr., who tries to hide a smile identical to his gap-toothed dad, is a talented artist and baseball player, she added.

But she appeared devastated recalling how Jean used to try and keep her son from his children.

“She didn’t want Michael to acknowledge his children, and every time he did, it was a big problem,” the mom claimed. “She didn’t make it easy. She didn’t want anything to do with them.”

In her most shocking claim, Hutchins Strahan said Jean Strahan verbalized her death wish for her stepkids to the children’s cousin while the couple was visiting Michael Jr. and Tanita in Germany. The family had lived there until Strahan bought them a house near their grandparents recently.

Jean Strahan’s lawyer, Ellen Marshall, responded yesterday, “The record is sealed, and Jean doesn’t want to make a comment.”

Surprisingly, Hutchins Strahan shows no signs of jealousy that her ex and his soon-to-be ex are fighting over millions, while Hutchins Strahan receives just $2,500 a month for raising their two children.

“We all get what we deserve. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but it will eventually happen,” she said.

She called the $163,000 house Strahan bought for her and the kids “nice” and added, “We’re happy.”

In Montclair, N.J., her counterpart is battling for the 30-rooom mansion that is part of the $14 million she claims she is entitled to under a prenup.

The Texas clan does not approve – including a court-documented $26,688 splurge on photographs for Jean and Michael Strahan’s twin babies.

When a Post photographer started taking a picture of Louise Strahan, she turned to her family and quipped, “I heard photographers make a lot of money – 20-something thousand for pictures.”

I'll give him credit for ONE thing:

At least he tries to keep his children together.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
Funny comment, because when it comes to ancient Egypt. You go trough all kinds of hurdles, to disprove they indigenousness. [/QB]

That's false.
I have always maintained the Egyptians as indigenousness
although maybe not entirely

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Here is our Boy!

With his new WHITE WIFE!

(Jean Muggli of North Dakota)

Life can't possibly be SWEETER!

-

Just between us:

Damn - She looks like something Dracula wouldn't want!

But hey - at least she WHITE!

-

Mike, you are out of date

Strahan filed for divorce from his second wife, Jean Muggli, who accused him of beating her, repeatedly cheating on her and ignoring their twin daughters, now eight.
Strahan, who spent 15 years as a defensive end for the New York Giants, met Muggli in 1994 as she worked in a skincare salon in Manhattan and they married in 1999.
But in March 2005, she called police claiming he had threatened to beat her. He countered by filing for divorce, claiming he had confronted her after she withdrew $3.3 million from their bank accounts.

In court papers, she claimed he had cheated on her, refused to sleep with her and had secretly recorded her sister undressing while she stayed in their home.
She added that, while they were dating, the 6-foot-5, 255-pound footballer once punched her in the face and beat her so violently that her kidney was left damaged.

He vehemently denied the accusations and the judge dismissed the claims against him.
But in January 2007, a judge awarded Muggli $15 million in a divorce settlement and $18,000 child support each month.
Strahan appealed and a divorce judge ordered that their mansion, worth $3.6 million, be auctioned and the money was evenly split.
He had also been previously married to Wanda Hutchins and they have two children, now 17 and 20.
During the interview, Real Sports host Bryant Gumbel said he found it surprising that Strahan's public image had not been affected by the accusations, the New York Post reported.

-
Strahan was engaged to Nicole Murphythe ex-wife of Eddie Murphy. however, in 2014, the two broke off their engagement due to busy schedules

Murphy began dating model Paige Butcher in 2012. Their daughter Izzy was born May 3, 2016.

-

If Frantz Fanon can marry white why can't Eddie?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Ho! Whore! Ho!

--------------------

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
OK, lioness tell us what black women and white women feel about all this deliberate preference on the part of rich black men for white or near-white women? Is it cultural?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Serena Williams announces engagement to Reedit founder
Alexis Ohanian

quote:
OK, lioness tell us what black women and white women feel about all this deliberate preference on the part of rich black men for white or near-white women? Is it cultural?

It's either love or power
it's not cultural it depends on the motive of the individual

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why stress on choices individuals make in their personal lives.
Statistically, the chances of her marrying white were always extremely high. She grew up in Cali, a state with about 2% African American populace, participates in a predominately white sport, and has never used her high visibility status to vocalize anything other than NAACP fluff black thought.
No surprise she got hooked up with an Ashkenazi.

Who wants to bet on the odds of at least one or maybe even both of Obama's daughters marrying white?

Fact is, the majority of African Americans are beaten deep into submission and living under tons of syndrome.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
It's either love or power
it's not cultural it depends on the motive of the individual

In this case that ditzy fag-boy[look at that face] just has to play his cards right. What the heck does he know about tennis? Just the Shylock syndrome at work and that Compton girl fell for it.

Living species develop over time a subconscious alertness concerning their enemies. Given the history of the African in the Americas the 6th sense of any black should warn him to feel an inner discomfort at any intimate contact with anything that resembles the erstwhile tormentor. It would be unnatural not to. So it must be cultural conditioning.

Just like a domesticated wolf will fight off any other wolf that tries to enter his master's domain.

Fanon(BSWM): "All those frantic women of color in quest of white men are waiting. And one of these days, surely, they will be surprised to find that they do not want to go back, they will dream of a 'wonderful night, a wonderful lover, a white man'".

Another psychopathological case: Millionaire Janet Jackson just dropped for an Arab slaver.

In both cases--a genetic death wish. Both are oblivious to the fact that their athletic skills and singing prowess derive directly from specific African genes.

Again, blacks have this 500-year-old tendency to work hard to make money then give it to whites and others.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I wish her well, there was nothing else for her to do. A jew husband will play the part she wants. Jew husband is better than no husband, mulatto children are better than no children.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Another psychopathological case: Millionaire Janet Jackson just dropped for an Arab slaver.

Poor example - the Jackson's are documented as some of the most damaged Negroes in the U.S. Parental abuse, molestation, denial of affection, are all on the table with that gang. At Michael's funeral the father wanted to talk about who was going to control his estate; them is some sick Negroes!

-

These are not Mulatto children, they are Albino children!

-

And this is certainly NOT their father.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved Michael's music, still do!

But as I told my own children many times, that is a very sick family, take nothing from them but their music.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's just a woman, and black males ignore this fact and understanding what is it that a woman primarily wants; Security and safety.

As is most often the case, black males take no responsibility for the dynamics occurring around them.
Jews order retarded black males to wear chains around neck, drop your pants so your dirty drawers are showing, label all your women as bytches and Hoes, and in return, get paid some petty peanuts.

Retarded black males obediently carry out the command and not long after, all their women start acting like bytches and hoes.

Jews take no chances and elevate a stripper hoe rapper to the forefront which young black females emulate.
Rap videos focus on all the vices that consume Negroes with no intellectual content, reciting 8th grade level rhymes to a post-metal beat.

Negroes are getting exactly what they eagerly sign up for; Self destruction of their own, by their own....and the Jew laughs.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
mulatto children are better than no children.

-

-

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
I wish her well, there was nothing else for her to do. A jew husband will play the part she wants. Jew husband is better than no husband, mulatto children are better than no children.
Given that many mulatto children derive from black wealth they end up forming a dominant caste within the black community. It has been that way historically in the Americas and in North Africa and South Africa. Such a caste group is never allowed to join the white group. Blacks in general tend to be tolerant of such.

The members of this caste are often preferred to blacks for employment, education, presentability, etc. when both blacks and mulattos live in white-controlled lands.

Obama's non-white inner circle and appointments represent such a caste mostly: Jarret, Susan Rice, Jeh Johnson, Eric Holder(ex), etc.

They are often used to set aesthetic standards for blacks. Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, etc.

Mulattos don't ask to be born but they serve an important function in the ongoing oppression of blacks.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Given that many mulatto children derive from black wealth they end up forming a dominant caste within the black community. It has been that way historically in the Americas and in North Africa and South Africa. Such a caste group is never allowed to join the white group. Blacks in general tend to be tolerant of such.

The members of this caste are often preferred to blacks for employment, education, presentability, etc. when both blacks and mulattos live in white-controlled lands.

Obama's non-white inner circle and appointments represent such a caste mostly: Jarret, Susan Rice, Jeh Johnson, Eric Holder(ex), etc.

They are often used to set aesthetic standards for blacks. Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, etc.

Mulattos don't ask to be born but they serve an important function in the ongoing oppression of blacks.

What you say is astute, but not always the case, that is why I try to not sound ant-mulatto. Often mulattoes were the trail blazers, because they were the only ones granted access. Besides, most of us have mulattoes in the family or are "Stretch" mulattoes (less than 1/2) ourselves.

I hope you understand that I draw clear distinction between the non-Hispanic American mulatto, and the Hispanic/North African/Arab mulatto. These tend to be the enemy of Blacks.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Obama did absolutely nothing for blacks while in office, but he did give some sage advice:
Take responsibility for your own actions.

What more could you ask from a coconut Jew?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

Coconut Jew - what's that?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

Coconut Jew - what's that?

A mulatto Negro whose mother is a Jew and has been raised by Jews and therefore place Jewish concerns above those of blacks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/passover-seder-a-white-house-tradition-one-last-time-for-the-obamas/2016/04/28/bd82dace-0cbd-11e6-a6b6-2e6de3695b0e_story.html?utm_term=.fa5 6c8790a5d

-
The Obamas host a Passover Seder for family, staff and friends in the Old Family Dining Room of the White House in 2012. (Pete Souza/White House)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
thery're everywhere
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
During a visit to Israel in 2013, Obama stated that he brought the Passover Seder to the White House to acquaint his daughters with the story of the Exodus, whose themes resonate with his personal beliefs.
He said:

To African Americans, the story of the Exodus was perhaps the central story, the most powerful image about emerging from the grip of bondage to reach for liberty and human dignity – a tale that was carried from slavery through the Civil Rights Movement into today. For me, personally, growing up in far-flung parts of the world and without firm roots, the story spoke to a yearning within every human being for a home.

The White House Seder participants, many of them African Americans (sic), are cognizant of the similarities between the story of the Israelite' Exodus from Egypt and the American civil rights movement.
The themes of social justice, struggle, and freedom are often evoked during discussion at the meal. At the point in the ritual when the prophet Elijah is welcomed to the meal, the guests recite the Emancipation Proclamation.

The choice of serving pieces is also symbolic. In 2009, the group used silverware from the Truman administration, remembering Truman as the first President to recognize Israel. In 2013, Israel First Lady Sara Netanyahu gave as a gift a Seder Plate, which is used each year at the dinner. Those in attendance read from the Maxwell House Haggadah, which is widely used in Jewish homes.

I'll bet you a dollar to a donut that one or both Obama girls marry Ashkenazi fake Jews.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Deuteronomy 28:68

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

Black Hebrew Israelits say the new Egypt are the Americas and cite the above bible passage as referring to blacks and carib Indians in the Americas, note ships mentioned

-

And like Mike they think King James was black

.  -

^ If Mike was organized

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Ah - the old discredit Mike by aligning him with Street-corner historians.

Okay - But YOU are an Albino passing as Black, trying to mis-guide ignorant Negroes.

I say Street-corner historians are better.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
We have the following FOLLOWERS:

-Black Israelites
-Black Zionists
-Black Moors
-Black Freemasons
-Black Native Americans
-Black Confederates
-Black Democrats
-Black republicans
-Black Dixiecrats
-Black Europeans
-Black Egyptians
-Black Barbies
-Black Rocky
-Black Santas
-Black KKK (?) At this rate, soon to come!

Stop following and start leading!

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com