EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » North Africa in Microcosm. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: North Africa in Microcosm.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only people who take silly, ignorant Negroes seriously, are sillier ignorant Negroes.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:

Another psychopathological case: Millionaire Janet Jackson just dropped for an Arab slaver.

Poor example - the Jackson's are documented as some of the most damaged Negroes in the U.S. Parental abuse, molestation, denial of affection, are all on the table with that gang. At Michael's funeral the father wanted to talk about who was going to control his estate; them is some sick Negroes!

-

These are not Mulatto children, they are Albino children!

-

And this is certainly NOT their father.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved Michael's music, still do!

But as I told my own children many times, that is a very sick family, take nothing from them but their music.

The Jackson family is your typical Negro American family. They are no more sick than your average Negro family.

As far as Mike's mentality and Pro-black stance, I'd advise to listen more carefully to his lyrics and the fact he was a major donation giver to the NOI's Million Man March, which Obama never attended.
Mike's "Remember The Time" was a definite sign of his focus and "You're just Another Part Of Me", says from where whites came.
Mike's problem was, he belonged to a people who failed to support and shield him, just the same as they didn't shield MLK, M-X, or Ali.
Had Mike renounced Christianity and joined the NOI, he'd probably still be around today.

Before his death, Mike informed many black elites that the Jews were trying to kill him, but they did nothing. But they cried at his funeral.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Didn't NOI operatives kill Malcolm X?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freedom of Information shows FBI's role in recruiting your typical stupid Negroes to do the deed.
Once again, Negroes allowed themselves to be played by the albino.

If Negroes loved Malcolm X, and they knew the FBI were going to incite ex-convict NOI members, then why didn't typical Negroes form a group to protect Malcolm?
They didn't, as as usual, they sat back and watched it all play out for their viewing pleasure.

How many Negro Baptist are there in the US?
1, 2, 4 million?
How come when MLK was in danger, none of these millions of Baptists formed to protect him?
Instead, we got Jessie Jackson, who actually ducked when he heard the gunshot, to protect himself, leaving MLK exposed.

Are Negroes complete cowards except when it comes to fighting for albinos?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Wasn't Malcolm an ex-convict NOI member himself?

Point being, there many sides.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Prison is the NOI's primary recruitment center, and for good reason. Being incarcerated is the only time you can get a Negro to crack a book.
MLK was himself, an ex-con.
I suppose, there are ex-cons, and then there are former ex-cons.

However, prison life was the least element of the above post.

Marcus Garvey was the last African American leader who accomplished organizing a million strong black army, but even he ended up being betrayed by those he meant to help.
Or, you can just simplify and say, The White man did it.

History is a wonderful thing, as a useful tool.

BTW:
While typical Negroes endlessly debase themselves by rapping; nigga this and Nigga that, only one major artist was "hard" enough to say KIKE in his They Don't Care About Us (Why Brazil?). Michael Jackson, and it was heard around the world, because the next day the Jew media went crazy, denouncing Jackson on every major Jew media network.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

BTW:
While typical Negroes endlessly debase themselves by rapping; nigga this and Nigga that, only one major artist was "hard" enough to say KIKE in his They Don't Care About Us (Why Brazil?). Michael Jackson, and it was heard around the world, because the next day the Jew media went crazy, denouncing Jackson on every major Jew media network.

My initial response:

Sorry my man, I don't see any of that.

They Don't Care About Us
Lyrics

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I want to say is that
They don't really care about us

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Sue me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kick me
Don't you black or white me

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Black man, black mail
Throw your brother in jail

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't want to see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

Some things in life they just don't want to see
But if Martin Luther was livin'

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, kick me
Don't you wrong or right me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had never even heard of the song, so I decided to Wiki the year it was recorded. This is what I found.

They Don't Care About Us is the fourth single from Michael Jackson's album HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I, released on March 31, 1996. The song remains one of the most controversial pieces Jackson ever composed. In the US, media scrutiny surrounding allegations of antisemitic lyrics were the catalyst for Jackson issuing multiple apologies and re-recording the song with altered lyrics. The singer countered allegations of antisemitism, arguing that reviews had misinterpreted the context of the song, either unintentionally or deliberately. The song was also covered by Christian alternative metal band P.O.D. in 1998 as a bonus track on the special edition version of their album, The Fundamental Elements of Southtown. The album contains an uncensored version of the song. Christian stores removed the album when the special edition came out because of the controversial lyrics including "Jew me" and "Kike me."

The song was accompanied by two music videos directed by Spike Lee. The first was shot in two locations in Brazil, in Pelourinho, the historic city centre of Salvador, and in a favela of Rio de Janeiro called Dona Marta,[1][2] where the state authorities had tried to ban all production over fears the video would damage their image, the area and prospects of Rio de Janeiro staging the 2004 Olympics. Still, the residents of the area were happy to see the singer, hoping their problems would be made visible to a wider audience.[2] The second video was shot in a prison and contained video footage of multiple references to human rights abuses.

Commercially, the song became a top ten hit in all European countries and number one in Germany for three weeks. In the US, radio stations were reluctant to play the controversial composition; it, however, managed to peak at number 30 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Like I said, I had never even heard of the song, looks like the Jews did another Marlon Brando on Michael.

Brando was blackballed for saying this:

Hollywood is run by Jews. It is owned by Jews, and they should have a greater sensitivity. They should have greater sensitivity about the issue of people who are suffering because they've [been] exploited. We have seen the nigger, we've seen the greaseball, we have seen the chink, the slit-eyed dangerous Jap. We have seen the wily Filipino. We've seen everything, but we never saw the kike, because they know perfectly well that is where you draw the wagons around.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^All that fuss over this?

Damn - Jews need to check themselves out!

"They Don't Care About Us"

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of being the victim of hate
You're ripping me off my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Black man, blackmail
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of being the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I really do hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was living

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was living

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, kike me
Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about
All I wanna say is that
they don't really care about
All I wanna say is that

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a white pop singer came out with a song that said

"Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Nick me, nigger me
Don't you wrong or bigger me"

that would be allowed on the radio. It's a double standard

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

"Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Nick me, nigger me

Stupid - don't you know the word Kike means lover of Chinese Food!

Go ahead, look it up!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

"Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Nick me, nigger me

Stupid - don't you know the word Kike means lover of Chinese Food!

Go ahead, look it up!

Oh, oh, sorry lioness, I got that wrong:

Kike actually means lover of Chinese Pussy!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^As any of you who could be bothered to look it up have found out, Kike is a new word (1900s), probably made up by Jews to mean whatever Jews want it to mean.

Hows that for Jews getting a good laugh, gentiles cursing them with words that have no meaning, other than what Jews want them to mean.

Only one source offers a possible etymology:

Wiki.

The earliest recorded uses of the word were in 1900 and 1904.

The source of the term is uncertain, but the Encyclopedia of Swearing stated the most reasonable and most likely origin of the term is the one proposed by Leo Rosten, according to whom:

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.

lioness - Damn you're stupid!

Jews have been suckering you Rabble ass-holes for hundreds of years - get wise.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Similarly nigger means "lover of white pussy" as this thread demonstrates
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
^As any of you who could be bothered to look it up have found out, Kike is a new word (1900s), probably made up by Jews to mean whatever Jews want it to mean.

Hows that for Jews getting a good laugh, gentiles cursing them with words that have no meaning, other than what Jews want them to mean.

Only one source offers a possible etymology:

Wiki.

The earliest recorded uses of the word were in 1900 and 1904.

The source of the term is uncertain, but the Encyclopedia of Swearing stated the most reasonable and most likely origin of the term is the one proposed by Leo Rosten, according to whom:

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.

lioness - Damn you're stupid!

Jews have been suckering you Rabble ass-holes for hundreds of years - get wise.

Michael was a real artist. Negroes only listen to the beat but miss the message.

What I mean by "real" artist, I mean he was a universal cross-over artist, like nothing any white artist can achieve.

The Rolling Stones, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen are huge artists, but they are not cross-over successful. Their fan base is predominately white.

Jackson's success was 1000x larger than any of them, put together. He was popular and known in every country in the world.

Jews feared Jackson's humongous listen base and that Jackson would influence tens/hundreds of millions simply by doing something like Ali did, as example.
If Jackson joined the Nation of Islam for example, Islam would not only become more powerful, but many millions may have joined the Nation Of Islam or at least, tuned into Farrakhan's message.
Jackson was larger than the media and Jews fear that, so first they intentionally messed up his melanin system so he couldn't sleep, then they hooked him on pain killers, and then they murdered him.

Mike hit the nail on the head because manufactured law-suits have always been the favorite tool of Jews.
That's how Jews got every doctor to join the AMA (American Medical Association). Those who wouldn't join got sued into bankruptcy.

Professional Circus Clown, Morris Fishbein-Founder Of AMA
http://rense.com/general19/enemy.htm

Another Part of Me
Michael Jackson

We're takin' over
We have the truth
This is the mission
To see it through
Don't point your finger
Not dangerous
This is our planet
You're one of us
We're sendin' out
A major love
And this is our
Message to you
(Message to you)
The planets are linin' up
We're bringin' brighter days
They're all in line
Waitin' for you
Can't you see?
You're just another part of me
Out from a nation
I feel the truth
The final message
We'll bring to you
There is no danger to feel the truth
So come again
We need you

We're sendin' out
A major love
And this is our message to you
(Message to you)
The planets are linin' up
We're bringin' brighter days
They're all in line
Waitin' for you
Sho' nuff true

Albinos are just another part of black people and the time is coming when black people will rise!

It's a shame that black artists have to encode their message, but Jews monitor everything.
More shameful that Negroes can't/don't decode the messages.

I remember when in the hood, if you were trying to get a bargain by haggling the price, the seller would say, "Why you trying to Jew me down"?
Jews succeeded in getting people to stop saying it, as effectively as they got Negroes to call themselves and one another, Niggas.

Have you ever heard Michael Jackson say, Nigga in a song?
Nope, but you heard him say Kike. Mike was harder than any of these wimp rappers.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Jew have such power because of the stupidity of Albinos like lioness. Jews play them like violins - and always feeding their Black fear and racism.

CHECK OUT THESE NUMBERS!

There are about 6.7 million Jews in the United States. That is about 2% of the U.S. population. But there is 11 Jews in the U.S. senate (10.5%).

Interestingly there is only 24 Jewish Congressman, which is about 5.5%

Still way out of proportion to their numbers, but much less than the Senate.

But there is a logic at work:

Jews big power is money, it takes far less money to fun for Congress than to run for the Senate. People also rely less on advertisements in choosing their Congressman, they often have meant them, less opportunity for Jewish money and media to effect the outcome.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
If you had to choose. Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, or Obama for president?

list in order,

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
^Jew have such power because of the stupidity of Albinos like lioness. Jews play them like violins - and always feeding their Black fear and racism.

CHECK OUT THESE NUMBERS!

There are about 6.7 million Jews in the United States. That is about 2% of the U.S. population. But there is 11 Jews in the U.S. senate (10.5%).

Interestingly there is only 24 Jewish Congressman, which is about 5.5%

Still way out of proportion to their numbers, but much less than the Senate.

But there is a logic at work:

Jews big power is money, it takes far less money to fun for Congress than to run for the Senate. People also rely less on advertisements in choosing their Congressman, they often have meant them, less opportunity for Jewish money and media to effect the outcome.

Lionese is actually a white male Jew.
For some strange reason, Jew males are on thousands of sites posing as Negro women. They are compelled to imitate Negro woman, for some strange reason.

The US count of Jew is incorrect. There are many, many more than 2%. The 2% estimate has been assumed for the last 100 years.

Henry Ford-The International Jew, 1922

How Jews in the U.S. Conceal Their Strength

How many Jews are there in the United States?
No Gentile knows. The figures are exclusive property of the Jewish authorities.
The government of the United States can provide statistics on almost every matter pertaining to the population of the country, but whenever it has attempted in a systematic way to get information about the Jews who are constantly entering the country and the number now resident here, the Jewish lobby at Washington steps in and stops it.

So, Ford says the Jews avoid being counted in the US census on the grounds that they are a religion and not a race.

My guess is that Ashkenazi Jews are about 20-30% of the white US population.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

list in order,

Vote Green!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

list in order,

Vote Green!
 -

So if this Jewess, Jill Stein the most recent Green party presidential candidate was running against Obama you would vote for her ?

Did you vote for her in the primaries?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Vote Green!

-

So if this Jewess, Jill Stein the most recent Green party presidential candidate was running against Obama you would vote for her ?

Do you all see how easily even Narmerthoth was brought down by his failure to check to see Who was Who?

They are Everywhere!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
No, no

He knew it. I have brought this up to him a couple of years ago but he deflected the point.

She was the Green Party's nominee for President of the United States in the 2012 and 2016 elections

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

I can't get over the beauty of this Jewish scam/racket:

A Jew tells a gentile;

NEVER say "Cream Cheese" to a Jew.
Jews HATE it, it's a very bad word!

The gentile says, okay, but what does "Cream Cheese" mean?
The Jew says - never mind - the word is so bad that I can't even say it!

Later on, the Jew and the gentile have a falling out...
The gentile says "You fuching "Cream Cheese" you are a very bad person!

The Jew goes screaming to his cadre of rich powerful Jews and says:

That gentile called me a "Cream Cheese", he is ANTISEMITIC!

(Of course we know that Semitics are Black Afro-Asians, and have nothing to do with these Turkic Khazars).

After the Jews can stop laughing and get up off the floor, the word goes out, that gentile is ANTISEMITIC! We must take him down, and take all of his possessions.

And so it goes.

Like most people I have to admire Jewish intelligence, it's just too bad that they use it in the furtherance of avarice and greed.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

list in order,

Vote Green!
 -

Stein is actually the lesser evil than the two primary party candidates, but Jill should step aside and let a real woman at the helm; Cynthia McKinney.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

A Jew tells a gentile;

(Of course we know that Semitics are Black Afro-Asians, and have nothing to do with these Turkic Khazars).

After the Jews can stop laughing and get up off the floor, the word goes out, that gentile is ANTISEMITIC! We must take him down, and take all of his possessions.

And so it goes.

Like most people I have to admire Jewish intelligence, it's just too bad that they use it in the furtherance of avarice and greed.

Yep, it's amazing how much they plan and execute, but it also works like a charm against Africans.
The Chinese described their first encounter with whites, and they were fake Jews.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[quote]Like most people I have to admire Jewish intelligence, it's just too bad that they use it in the furtherance of avarice and greed.[quote]

Gotta stay on the FACTS if progress is to be made.

For those who are "playas"--and there are a lot these days and they swing all ways--and end up with plagues, the Wasserman test was developed by von Wasserman--a Jewish doctor/scientist.

List of Jewish Nobels. An impressive list that includes individuals not motivated by greed and avarice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

Plus Marx, Freud, Einstein and Jesus Christ.

Christ was not into greed and avarice and has millions and millions of blacks enthralled.

Marx too. The wife was always complaining: "You, you always talking about Capital, but you never have any". Marx was supported financially by his friend and intellectual partner--Engels.

All in all, the Jews have an impressive CV.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

For those who are "playas"--and there are a lot these days and they swing all ways--and end up with plagues, the Wasserman test was developed by von Wasserman--a Jewish doctor/scientist.

List of Jewish Nobels. An impressive list that includes individuals not motivated by greed and avarice.

Christ was not into greed and avarice and has millions and millions of blacks enthralled.

Marx too. The wife was always complaining: "You, you always talking about Capital, but you never have any". Marx was supported financially by his friend and intellectual partner--Engels.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha:

FINALLY - YOU HAVE OUTED YOURSELF!!!

But very nice going:

You had me so confused, at different times I couldn't decide if you were a really stupid Negro, or a common Albino Mole like lioness.

I NEVER ONCE THOUGH THAT YOU WERE A JEWISH MOLE!

Well Done!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Mike, This is what the Department Of Defense invented to predict your reaction to socio-economic policies and changes.
From this Super-computer run virtual world simulation that simulates every person in the US, real-time, they can predict your behavioural changes to the changes they plan to make in the world environment.

BTW: I posted this about 4 years ago.

-

Sentient World Simulation (SWS)

The DOD is developing a parallel to Planet Earth, with billions of individual "nodes" to reflect every man, woman, and child this side of the dividing line between reality and AR.

Called the Sentient World Simulation (SWS), it is a "synthetic mirror of the real world with automated continuous calibration (GPS, Facebook photos, Bank Statements, family members, neighbours, work environment) with respect to current real-world information", according to a concept paper for the project.

"SWS provides an environment for testing Psychological Operations (PSYOP)," the paper reads, so that military leaders can "develop and test multiple courses of action to anticipate and shape behaviors of adversaries, neutrals, and partners".

SWS also replicates financial institutions, utilities, media outlets, and street corner shops. By applying theories of economics and human psychology, its developers believe they can predict how individuals and mobs will respond to various stressors.
Alok Chaturvedi wants SWS to match every person on the planet, one-to-one.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha:

FINALLY - YOU HAVE OUTED YOURSELF!!!

Well Done!

He made this obvious LONG ago!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^If any of you Google "Why do Jews win so many prizes" you will see the power of the Jewish media monopoly first hand.

Zillions of hits praising the brilliance of Jews.

If you watch American Movies or T.V. you will see any number of comments on the greatness of a Jew Doctor or Jew lawyer.

So forth and so on.

And that is exactly why Jews win so many prizes - THEY USE THEIR POWERS OVER PEOPLE AND MEDIA TO CHEAT!

Btw - Swedes have been kissing Jewish ass for a long time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Sweden

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]

A Jew tells a gentile;

they let it slide with the Germans and almost got wiped out

One thing which the larger white society always resented was that when Christianity took over Jews didn't go along with it.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

One thing which the larger white society always resented was that when Christianity took over Jews didn't go along with it.

HOLY SH1T!!!

lioness - YOU too????

Damn - is there anyone on the forum who is NOT a Jew?

Doxie - tell me it's not so!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]

A Jew tells a gentile;

LOL.
Don't you ever get tired of spinning false tales.
The only Jews who got killed were those orthodox Jews who were anti-zionist while the Zionists sat in New York watching and laughing.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. Wow . I need to followup on this

quote:
Mike, This is what the Department Of Defense invented to predict your reaction to socio-economic policies and changes.
From this Super-computer run virtual world simulation that simulates every person in the US, real-time, they can predict your behavioural changes to the changes they plan to make in the world environment.

BTW: I posted this about 4 years ago.

-

Sentient World Simulation (SWS)

The DOD is developing a parallel to Planet Earth, with billions of individual "nodes" to reflect every man, woman, and child this side of the dividing line between reality and AR.

Called the Sentient World Simulation (SWS), it is a "synthetic mirror of the real world with automated continuous calibration (GPS, Facebook photos, Bank Statements, family members, neighbours, work environment) with respect to current real-world information", according to a concept paper for the project.

"SWS provides an environment for testing Psychological Operations (PSYOP)," the paper reads, so that military leaders can "develop and test multiple courses of action to anticipate and shape behaviors of adversaries, neutrals, and partners".

SWS also replicates financial institutions, utilities, media outlets, and street corner shops. By applying theories of economics and human psychology, its developers believe they can predict how individuals and mobs will respond to various stressors.
Alok Chaturvedi wants SWS to match every person on the planet, one-to-one.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06/23/sentient_worlds/

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^If any of you Google "Why do Jews win so many prizes" you will see the power of the Jewish media monopoly first hand.

Zillions of hits praising the brilliance of Jews.

If you watch American Movies or T.V. you will see any number of comments on the greatness of a Jew Doctor or Jew lawyer.

So forth and so on.

And that is exactly why Jews win so many prizes - THEY USE THEIR POWERS OVER PEOPLE AND MEDIA TO CHEAT!

Narmertot seems to think Jews are smarter than non-Jewish white people but look at the list of inventions and philosophers. Most come from non-Jews if I'm not mistaken.

But according to Narmertot, Jews are the smartest and looking at black people gentile whites are dumber

Narmertot, if Jews are the smartest why is that. Isn't it due to a book reading oriented culture? Or do you think its biological or due to some other reason?

Mike if we get the Jews out of the way can the black man can overtake the white man?
Or if not, would the redneck would become more benevolent towards the black man without the Jewish influence?

I'm looking at Donald Trump and thinking would we as black people have it better without the Jews around? What do you think? Jews are a much smaller problem than the whole of the white man so it would be convenient.
Is white racism really white or is it brainwashing from Jew controlled T.V., movies and magazines etc ?

Look at Nazi Germany. There were even some assimilated nationalistic Jews who were part of the German army as well as blacks. Now suppose Hitler had won the war and got all the Jews out of there. Do you think blacks would have prospered more in Germany? I'm not sure about it. Maybe Hitler would have appointed some Black governors or mayors, he wasn't coming from that whole Southern cracker heritage

What are your thoughts on this?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Mike if we get the Jews out of the way can the black man can overtake the white man?
Or if not, would the redneck would become more benevolent towards the black man without the Jewish influence?

I'm looking at Donald Trump and thinking would we as black people have it better without the Jews around? What do you think? Jews are a much smaller problem than the whole of the white man so it would be convenient.
Is white racism really white or is it brainwashing from Jew controlled T.V., movies and magazines etc ?

Look at Nazi Germany. There were even some assimilated nationalistic Jews who were part of the German army as well as blacks. Now suppose Hitler had won the war and got all the Jews out of there. Do you think blacks would have prospered more in Germany? I'm not sure about it. Maybe Hitler would have appointed some Black governors or mayors, he wasn't coming from that whole Southern cracker heritage

What are your thoughts on this?

In the interest of fairness, none of us really know who the others really are. And Jews are not the only lying devious people.

Thus these seeming admittances of Jewishness could just as easily be the work of Jewish enemies looking to further discredit Jews.

But the fact is that Blacks have no Dog in the fight.
Why interfere in the fights of Albinos?
Let them settle it between themselves, and we will deal with the winner.

In answer to you question:

Educated Albinos are easier to deal with than low-class Albinos. After that, if you scratch them, I can't say there is much of a difference.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You had me so confused, at different times I couldn't decide if you were a really stupid Negro, or a common Albino Mole like lioness.

Well Done!

Fool, I gave you facts and all you can up with is just a load of nonsense(euphemism).

Fool, if a white man says that West African blacks--that includes blacks of the Americas-- are the best sprinters in the world, does that make him West African black? If the same white man says that East Africans are the best distance runners in the world, does that make him East African black?

Jews tend to outperform others in matters concerning brain power and thinking skills. That's a fact. Hopefully, one day blacks can match Jews for their brain power skills. Such would require serious cultural changes.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Blacks love the Jew Jesus as their "savior", as their "lord and master", as their "redeemer", as the "son of their God". Only slaves of the Jews could ever think that way--given that the Jews themselves reject Christ as their redeemer.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Nigeria

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Fool, I gave you facts and all you can up with is just a load of nonsense(euphemism).

Fool, if a white man says that West African blacks--that includes blacks of the Americas-- are the best sprinters in the world, does that make him West African black? If the same white man says that East Africans are the best distance runners in the world, does that make him East African black?

Jews tend to outperform others in matters concerning brain power and thinking skills. That's a fact. Hopefully, one day blacks can match Jews for their brain power skills. Such would require serious cultural changes.

Actually I am quite familiar with professional Jews;

Like everyone else, I consider them to be fair-to-midland, though some are downright incompetent.
As far as the prizes go, I have seen them in action with that also. As I said, it's a group affair. The purpose is of course, to further the myth of the Jew genius.

As for facts, try these:

According to the National Center for Education Statistics, between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 percent of all associate degrees awarded to black students, as well as 66 percent of bachelor’s degrees, 71 percent of master’s degrees and 65 percent of all doctorates awarded to black students.

The report also says that the percentage of U.S. college students who are black increased from 10 to 15 percent from 1976 to 2012, while the percentage of white students among all U.S. college students fell from 84 to 60 percent.

(Blacks are supposedly only 12% of the population, therefore Blacks are better educated than Albinos who are supposedly 70% of population - including Hispanic Albinos).

By both race and gender, a higher percentage of black women (9.7 percent) are enrolled in college than any other group, topping Asian women (8.7 percent), white women (7.1 percent) and white men (6.1 percent).

https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^See there lamin, you did it to me again!

I just can't see a Jew being so ignorant as to say the utter stupidness you spew - Jews are generally much more restrained and careful with their lies.

The only people I have ever run across who are so ardent in their admiration of Jews is AFRICANS!

So here again, you have me wondering:

Could this clown be a really dumb African?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
But Mike people think you're an afrocentric.
If you're not an afrocentric what are you?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
^See there lamin, you did it to me again!

I just can't see a Jew being so ignorant as to say the utter stupidness you spew - Jews are generally much more restrained and careful with their lies.

The only people I have ever run across who are so ardent in their admiration of Jews is AFRICANS!

So here again, you have me wondering:

Could this clown be a really dumb African?

Possible. he could very well be another Great Sage Ethiopian Negro Jew, ass licker of Ashkenazis.

But Jews are also very emotional when they are exposed.
Have you seen two Jews, one Zionist and the other orthodox tear into one another?
Actually, it's usually the Zionist doing the tearing and the orthodox more calm and controlled.

LOL, the Zionists starts with calling the other a Jew hating Jew, and that he wishes he and his mother die a horrible death so that he can dig them up and piss on them. They become quite violent.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He's certainly got me totally confused.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
so if you sympathize with anybody else but your own, you're susoect
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
He's certainly got me totally confused.
LOL squared. You are confused because you live in a world of make-believe and fantasy. There is a medical term for that. You refuse to face the world as it, preferring to hide behind vain speculations and peeved fantasies.

Fact: On a strict PER CAPITA basis, Jews outperform others in academic excellence.

Fact: On a strict per capita basis East Asian countries perform the best in the world.
http://www.businessinsider.com/pisa-rankings-2013-12

Fact: On a strictly PER CAPITA basis, Kenya and
Ethiopia have a combine population of 140 million people, that is less that 2% of the World's population. Yet more than 95% of successful distance runners(1,2,3) are from those countries.

Things change, but those are the facts now.

Mike, when you look at the world OBJECTIVELY, that's a necessary precondition for changing it.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
He's certainly got me totally confused.
LOL squared. bla bla bla

Fact: On a strict PER CAPITA basis, Jews outperform others in academic excellence.

Fact: On a strict per capita basis East Asian countries perform the best in the world.
http://www.businessinsider.com/pisa-rankings-2013-12

Look at this lame juuz!

Which fact?? Based on whose observation?

Perform best in what?

Boy you are rambling as usual.... [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Look at this ignorant leaves-smoking fool back in form to spew pathetic and dumb ignorance. Totally lacking in observational, analytical, and numerical skills. These specimens just lack the mental acumen to appraise facts without heavy emoting.

It's not just the leaves but a general degeneracy. They can check a statistic backwards and forwards and if it does not jive with their brain-addled dumb beliefs--they refuse to accept. The only name for this mental tic is "stupidity".

That's why with so many certified fools the African race makes little progress. Year in year out, the same confounded BS and dumb stupidity.

Maybe it all boils down to an inferiority complex. One is assailed with dumb and stupid slogans as in the U.S. with Black Lives Matter--after 400 effing years still begging the slave owner to have pity. In Brazil the police shoot them like dogs and they keep doing the same s**t.

With no place to call home the embarrassing ruse and ploy is to beg the white man to accept them as being part of his family in Europe. It didn't and won't work so the peeved response is to resort to asinine verbal antics.

Leaves and stupidity equal more leaves and stupidity.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

That's why with so many certified fools the African race makes little progress. Year in year out, the same confounded BS and dumb stupidity.

Maybe it all boils down to an inferiority complex. One is assailed with dumb and stupid slogans as in the U.S. with Black Lives Matter--after 400 effing years still begging the slave owner to have pity. In Brazil the police shoot them like dogs and they keep doing the same s**t.

With no place to call home the embarrassing ruse and ploy is to beg the white man to accept them as being part of his family in Europe. It didn't and won't work so the peeved response is to resort to asinine verbal antics.

Geez - back to the mother Africa sh1t.
News Flash - Africa is home to Jews and Albinos too!

Except for the Brazilian part (who no one respects), can you put your finger on some examples?

See folks, this is why he keeps me confused: on the one hand he seems to be a demented African who wants to be accepted as some sort of big brother African to the worlds Blacks.

While at the same time, he wants to denigrate Black abilities and accomplishments because that conflicts with the mother Africa/big brother argument. Clearly this fool has serious issues. Bigger question - deranged African or sneaky Jew?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Over the years, I have heard many Blacks and Jews opine that Blacks should be more like Jews.

REALLY????

Pale, physically retarded, inbred Albinos, with susceptibility to every genetic disease known to man.

Instead of the strongest, most adaptable, most intelligent human on Earth!
(Right now it's just Western Hemisphere Blacks - but I'm sure others will follow).

Above - lamin accidentally on purpose, failed to notice the U.S. educational stats:

Per cap: Blacks are better educated than Albinos.

We went from Slaves forbidden to learn, to the most learned - AGAIN!

And yet this dumb bastard - whether African or Jew is talking sh1t.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Above, lamin the idiot, also held up East Asian Mongols as people Blacks should emulate.

REALLY???

Asian American Student Suicide Rate at MIT is Quadruple the National Average.

Crushed by Parental and Societal Pressure, Asian American Students Are Resorting to Suicide
Asian American teens and college students experience greater rates of stress and more suicidal thoughts.

Japan's overall suicide rate is roughly 60 percent higher than the global average, a 2014 World Health Organization report noted. ... But even as the suicide rate for Japan's general population has declined, it has still increased among Japan's school-aged population.Oct 22, 2015

SINGAPORE: Despite a decline in the suicide rate last year, the number of teenage suicides rose to the highest in recent years, according to the Samaritans of Singapore (SOS).

There were 409 suicides last year, down from 415 in 2014 and 422 in 2013. The suicide rate was 8.43, the lowest since a spike in 2012, the non-profit suicide prevention centre said on Monday (Jul 25).

In the 10 to 19 age group, there were 27 suicides last year – double the number for this age group from the previous year, SOS said.

Among calls received on SOS’ suicide prevention hotline where callers disclosed their age, 9 per cent belonged to this age group last year, an increase from 1.5 per cent in 2012. The most common stressors cited by this group included mental health issues, academic pressure and relationship problems at home and in school, SOS said.

A 10-year-old boy in China jumped 30 floors to his death after his teacher reportedly told him to, Chinese media reported on Thursday. Jun Jun of Chengdu had been ordered to write a 1,000-character apology for talking during an assembly, and his family said that when he failed to complete the assignment the teacher told him to go jump out a window. The distraught fifth grader evidently took the command seriously. His family said they found "Teacher, I can’t do it," scrawled in one of his textbooks. "I flinched several times when I tried to jump from the building."

Grieving and angry, the family hung a banner outside the school that read: "Return my son! Explain to all parents and kids." The school said on its own Weibo account that the child died "by accident."

Suicide is the top cause of death among Chinese youth, according to China’s Center for Disease Control and Prevention. (In most Western countries, accidents cause the greatest number of youth deaths.) Every year, roughly 250,000 people commit suicide in China, while another two million attempt to. Stress over school is usually a major factor, and jumping out of a window is by far the most common method. Experts say that is evidence that these suicides may often be impulsive — as opposed to long-mulled or carefully planned — acts.

It’s become such a problem that some Chinese universities are now forcing incoming students to sign waivers absolving the university of responsibility for a student’s suicide.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com