EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » USA Blacks And The Sport Of Boxing: The Greatest In The World! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: USA Blacks And The Sport Of Boxing: The Greatest In The World!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
Show me the voyages, ...

Next, explain why Irish kept their heritage, name and culture.

These folks are abviously speak of white folks. Or as you call them albinos. That is logic.

Careful, your true color is starting to show.

Here is a link to: "Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild - Volume 1"

It has ships manifests from the 1600s.

Please peruse it at your leisure, then please tell me how you will differentiate an Albino from a Black man.

http://immigrantships.net/index2.html

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
^That was the wrong link, there is an undated link in my previous post.

said!
^ Typo, undated = updated. (I am busy with several thing at one time, sorry)
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Show me the voyages, ...

Next, explain why Irish kept their heritage, name and culture.

These folks are abviously speak of white folks. Or as you call them albinos. That is logic.

Careful, your true color is starting to show.

Here is a link to: "Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild - Volume 1"

It has ships manifests from the 1600s.

Please peruse it at your leisure, then please tell me how you will differentiate an Albino from a Black man.

http://immigrantships.net/index2.html

I knew something like that existed. I had it years ago. That database had names of these endurance as well. I will look into your link, when time fits. I am busy right now.

But it is still a funny amateur site.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

How the Myth of the "Irish slaves" Became a Favorite Meme of Racists Online

Such is the case with the myth of "Irish slaves," an a historical reimagining of real events weaponized by racists and conspiracy theorists before the Web and now reaching vast new audiences online.

In short, the "Irish slaves" myth argues that the first slaves brought to the Americas were Irish, that they were white, and that this fact, covered up by liberal historians, undermines the legacy of the African slave trade and proves that modern theories of racial inferiority are true.

Predictably, this revisionism has attracted Neo-Nazis, White Nationalists, Neo-Confederates, and even Holocaust deniers, while racist trolls have deployed the myth to attack the Black Lives Matter movement. More worrisome, though, is its widespread adoption by principally American Internet users as if it were a point of "Irish pride."

Irish scholar Liam Hogan has been tracking and debunking this reincarnated meme since he first saw it in 2013. Last year, Hogan published an impressive five-part series exposing the myth and provided a detailed historical analysis of the origins and evolution of the meme.

Knowing that many Blacks are poor readers, Albinos often try to sneak stuff past us in text.

Note the quote above: "undermines the legacy of the African slave trade and proves that modern theories of racial inferiority are true."

HOW?

If there were White Slaves and Black Slaves, then wouldn't THAT prove that Slavery was just a matter of circumstance NOT Race?

But of course what those Crackers are really trying to do is remove the STIGMA of Slavery from themselves.

For you see - regardless of the Bullsh1t, Slavery IS equated with being "LESS THAN": and RIGHTLY SO!

Whether I derive from Native American or European, one of by ancestors FUCHED-UP. He got beaten and enslaved - no way to get around that.

The Crackers know that, that's why they are loath to admit that there were Albino Slaves.

Because don't forget, the whole of the Albino Rabbles self-image and self-worth is in their cherished belief that as wretched as they are, they are still better than Niggers.

Since the truth tends to show their belief to be unfounded, they tend to develop alternative histories which support their fantasy.

"Knowing that many Blacks are poor readers, Albinos often try to sneak stuff past us in text."

Yep, you are vivid. lol

Tell me who wrote this BULLSHIT! LOL

"As we can see from the 1850 U.S. census, Whites were also Slaves."

Next you'll going to claim Brown vs the Board and the Jim Crow Law were actually implemented for whites, or albinos as you call them? lol I know you'll get tat ridiculous.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
LOL at this baseless and dumb pseudo bullshit!

quote:
Note the quote above: "undermines the legacy of the African slave trade and proves that modern theories of racial inferiority are true."
Stop making up your own crazy stories.

I truly wonder, what are your credentials?

And as a matter of fact that link you had was already in my opening post on that nonsense.

For the sake of the argument, I will post it again.

Finding an Irish Ancestor Using United States Records
https://familysearch.org/wiki/en/Finding_an_Irish_Ancestor_Using_United_States_Records

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^He,he,he,he:

I see the pressure has caused you to "OUT" your lying, subverting (at least trying to), Cracker Ass.

I presented EVIDENCE to prove my point:

What do YOU have to offer?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

If there were White Slaves and Black Slaves, then wouldn't THAT prove that Slavery was just a matter of circumstance NOT Race?

But of course what those Crackers are really trying to do is remove the STIGMA of Slavery from themselves.

For you see - regardless of the Bullsh1t, Slavery IS equated with being "LESS THAN":

By way of proof, note Ish Gebor's almost "Hysterical" denouncement of me for suggesting that Albinos were also Slaves.

As I said in the previous page, the Rabble Albinos only sense of worth is in his false belief that only Blacks were Slaves.

And the fact that the very word "Slave" is derived from an Albino people who were so totally enslaved (the Slav's), that their name is synonymous with the evil institution of Slavery, is beyond the limits of their melaninless minds.

Point being, by now all must know that these Albinos aren't very bright, so our only hope is that they will limit their number of posts.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ One thing is certain. ES has no real fans of the sport of boxing.
I get the impression a soccer or X-Box game thread would get much more traction.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Sorry MK, you know how these threads take on a life of their own.

Besides - there are no compelling boxers left, Mayweather is not really that interesting.

Today's superman is Lebron.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lebron - Brawn and Brains!

Already busy building his empire.

Got mad (correctly) when Jackson alluded to thughood - no dumb Nigger here.

Having his hair replaced and complexion repaired, like I said, no dumb Nigger here.

Later on, the tats may be a problem.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Sorry MK, you know how these threads take on a life of their own.

Besides - there are no compelling boxers left, Mayweather is not really that interesting.

Today's superman is Lebron.

Boxing is used as a reality check for Albinos to test the results of their genetic and chemical experimental enhancements on the albino body against black reference points.

In parallel with albino artificial physical enhance are other numerous social and economic programs deployed against blacks to render them physically, psychologically and spiritually weak to the point where albinos can physically beat them in the ring.

As I stated in the OP, African Americans have historically dominated boxing's all time great list for the last 60 years, and albinos are acutely aware of this reality.
They don't care about lacking in bouncing a ball and tossing it through a hoop as much as man to man physical combat.
Their enhancement programs will prove to be effective when albinos flip the script and begin showing up on and finally dominating boxing, the number 1 sport of manliness.

Russia has been leading the way in Albino artificial enhancement (steroids, PEDS).
Remember when Joe Louis was chosen to represent America (Whites/Jews) and capitalism against FASCIST Nazi Germany?
Today, Russians are being used as representatives of albino physical supremacy over blacks.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sports are OK for entertainment, etc. But what really counts for humans is brainpower.

Dominance is the reward for those societies that dominate in economic and technology power. China and Japan never produced world champions in any popular sport but are greatly respected for their technological and economic power.

There is no human that can run faster than a cheetah, fight of an attacking lion, or swim faster than a dolphin.

In the case of the United States people should have more respect for theoretical physicist, Sylvester James Gates than 100 Muhammad Alis or 50 Michael Jacksons.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Sports are OK for entertainment, etc. But what really counts for humans is brainpower.

Dominance is the reward for those societies that dominate in economic and technology power.

Damn lamin, can't you be right about ANYTHING?

The United States was unimportant until WWII.

It helped win that war because it's auto, washing machine, aircraft factories, etc. could be converted into Ship building, Tank building, Aircraft building, etc. factories that could not be attacked by the enemy.

As a result the U.S. could turn out War materials in huge numbers. But none were the most advanced, the U.S. could simply OUTPRODUCE everyone.

After the war was over, the U.S. was the only one left standing - all others were in a state of ruin.

As a result the U.S. became the supplier of everything to everyone.
Which made the U.S. the most powerful in military and economy.

Along the way, the U.S. bought or stole the worlds brainiest.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Along the way, the U.S. bought or stole the worlds brainiest.

what are some of their names?
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

Dominance is the reward for those societies that dominate in economic and technology power. China and Japan never produced world champions in any popular sport but are greatly respected for their technological and economic power.

There is no human that can run faster than a cheetah, fight of an attacking lion, or swim faster than a dolphin.

In the case of the United States people should have more respect for theoretical physicist, Sylvester James Gates than 100 Muhammad Alis or 50 Michael Jacksons.

You want to discuss brain power, than you must understand that an occupational position isn't in itself worthy of admiration.
Rather, it is the psychology of brain that is most important.

Sylvester James Gates isn't worth 1/1000000th of one Mohammed Ali.
He is a theoretical physicist!
Meaning he is an isolated thinker but has little impact on the world other than the very small physics community.
Mohammed Ali was a humanistic thinker who shared his great thoughts with the whole world, not just the US Department of Defence.
Mohammed Ali was a black revolutionary, who transformed the collective thinking of blacks worldwide.

The whole world knew Mohammed Ali. Not because of his boxing, but because of his humanity, sacrifice and positive impact on tens of millions of human lives.

While Ali was an independent black man, Gates can only be a tool for Albinos.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. Ali was not an "independent" black man. How was Ali a revolutionary thinker who transformed the collective thinking of blacks worldwide? Please explain.

A guys goes into a boxing ring and knocks out opponents and starts to shout "I am the greatest. I am prettiest". And the insults about the looks of Sonny Liston and Joe Frazier. He called them ugly. He called Africans ugly and said they need some white in them. It's all there in some books. OK, amusing and entertaining--that's all.

Ali refused the draft and went to jail--but that did not stop thousands of blacks from accepting to be drafted and fighting in Vietnam. Some died, some survived. Same for the whites.

He became as Muslim and in total ignorance did not know that Islam has also been very harsh blacks and has mentally enslaved and degraded them.

Is there a Muhammad Ali Foundation? Are there Muhammad Ali hospitals, clinics and schools?

Sylvester Gates, Charles Drew, Ben Carson--offer much more inspiration at having beaten the odds than some guy who goes into a boxing ring, knocks down an opponent and starts screaming "I am the greatest". Amusing and entertaining--but that's all.

Plus boxing has a long tradition with U.S. blacks. Ali was just part of a tradition. Not Gates, Charles Drew of Ben Carson

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/12/24/django_unchained_mandingo_fighting_were_any_slaves_really_forced_to_fight.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Molineaux#Career_in_Europe

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ ALL those Negroes you listed above work for albinos.
If you aspire to work for whites, then yes, they can be used as models, to be good slaves.

Ali never worked for whites.
He worked for himself and made 100x more money than Gates, Drew and Carson combined.
This is but a fraction of the money Ali earned and he was just 25 in this photo, so at the start of his long career.
 -

Of course there is a Mohammed Ali foundation, and there are city streets across America named after Ali,

New York names street near Madison Square Garden 'Muhammad Ali Way'
and there are many thousands of parents worldwide who named their children after Ali. Even whites.
There are about two dozen movies made about Ali and approx. 40-50 books on his life.

There is a DC issue of Superman comic book with Ali whipping Superman's ass and it is a valuable collector item.
 -
there are songs about Ali, like George Benson's, The Greatest Love Of All.

Muhammad Ali: Champion of Freedom

Ali received the nation's highest civilian honor, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, in 2005.
He also has established the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Research Center in Phoenix and a namesake educational and cultural institute in his hometown, Louisville, Ky.

The National Constitution Center, which opened in 2003, is dedicated to increasing public understanding of the Constitution and the ideas and values it represents.
It awards the Liberty Medal annually to a person who displays courage and conviction while striving to secure freedom for people around the world.

http://constitutioncenter.org/liberty-medal/recipients/muhammad-ali-champion-of-freedom

Ali's name alone is worth about $500M, and growing. By 2040, the Ali name will be worth over $1B dollars.

What will be the worth of the three people you've named and their names?

My Great grand parents were business owners. My grand parents were business owners. My parents were business owners. I am a business owner, and my sons are too.
Who wants to be a slave to albinos? LOL!

African Americans don't need more symbolism. They need to free their minds so their weak asses will follow.

Look at Ben Carson's stupid and twisted mentality. He is no role model except how to cater to albinos. I used to work for Johns Hopkins, so I'm very familiar with this lackey Negro Carson.
Gates dreams of things for whites which are used in their military complex, and the practical applications have nothing to do with assisting blacks. This is not what I'd want for my children, to emulate a weak minded Negro like Gates.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's spelled with a U
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
F U!

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
ral

Muhammad Ali worked for WHITE MAN Angelo Dundee. He made Dundee rich just doing the easy job of arranging fights for him.

Taking all those blows to the head just to get Parkinson's Disease and just to make a WHITE MAN rich.

Ali graduated 376 out of 391 students from Central High School in Louisville, Kentucky. Not the kind of credentials that would make you know how to manage your books and pay taxes--and how to spend your money wisely.

Not knocking the guy. He used his talents the best way he knew how--but Ali did WORK for WHITES. WHITES also set up that Parkinson's Center for him.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
I could understand the native population as they were free but the African part makes no sense as the whole point of slavery was for blacks to work going by what whites say.
The Native American populations were not free as you claim. They were enslaved by the Spaniards for 100 years and more.

Then Spanish Priest Bartolomo de las Casas decided that the Native Americans should be saved for Christianity. He then appealed to the Pope and the Catholic monarch of Spain that blacks(negros in Spanish) would be preferable to do the slavery work.

That was how the African Slave Trade began.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
Look at Ben Carson's stupid and twisted mentality. He is no role model except how to cater to albinos. I used to work for Johns Hopkins, so I'm very familiar with this lackey Negro Carson.
Gates dreams of things for whites which are used in their military complex, and the practical applications have nothing to do with assisting blacks. This is not what I'd want for my children, to emulate a weak minded Negro like Gates.

Most blacks in the U.S. work for whites, except for those selling illegal stuff and the very,very few that run their own businesses. Even Obama works for whites. After all, whites pay more than 90% of all taxes--and those taxes pay his wages.

Looks like your solution is to get your own state, the way are you are talking. Hey, why not petition for 5 Southern states for the blacks and 2 West Coast states for the Native Americans. They already have the Navajo Nation--3 times the size of Israel. Plus some other self-contained Reservations of thousands of square kilometers.

Your problem though is the vast majority of blacks will not go along with your program. They would prefer pushing the M.K. King dream of fighting for loving equality with whites.

Without your own state, what else could people like Carson and Gates do? They gotta work for whites. Right?

The black man's dream in the U.S. post-1865 has always been to be accepted and to be integrated with the white man. That's what the revered M.L. King preached. Right?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LOL. Ali was not an "independent" black man. How was Ali a revolutionary thinker who transformed the collective thinking of blacks worldwide? Please explain.

A guys goes into a boxing ring and knocks out opponents and starts to shout "I am the greatest. I am prettiest". And the insults about the looks of Sonny Liston and Joe Frazier. He called them ugly. He called Africans ugly and said they need some white in them. It's all there in some books. OK, amusing and entertaining--that's all.

Ali refused the draft and went to jail--but that did not stop thousands of blacks from accepting to be drafted and fighting in Vietnam. Some died, some survived. Same for the whites.

He became as Muslim and in total ignorance did not know that Islam has also been very harsh blacks and has mentally enslaved and degraded them.

Is there a Muhammad Ali Foundation? Are there Muhammad Ali hospitals, clinics and schools?

Sylvester Gates, Charles Drew, Ben Carson--offer much more inspiration at having beaten the odds than some guy who goes into a boxing ring, knocks down an opponent and starts screaming "I am the greatest". Amusing and entertaining--but that's all.

Plus boxing has a long tradition with U.S. blacks. Ali was just part of a tradition. Not Gates, Charles Drew of Ben Carson

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2012/12/24/django_unchained_mandingo_fighting_were_any_slaves_really_forced_to_fight.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Molineaux#Career_in_Europe

Imagine this fuching disrespectful Juu!

Shut your mouth, since you have your head in your asshole...

Ali was a world icon.

How dare you mention Ali and Carson in the same breath...

Juu, you is a clown [Big Grin]

African King
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Most blacks in the U.S. work for whites, except for those selling illegal stuff and the very,very few that run their own businesses. Even Obama works for whites. After all, whites pay more than 90% of all taxes--and those taxes pay his wages.

Looks like your solution is to get your own state, the way are you are talking. Hey, why not petition for 5 Southern states for the blacks and 2 West Coast states for the Native Americans. They already have the Navajo Nation--3 times the size of Israel. Plus some other self-contained Reservations of thousands of square kilometers.

Your problem though is the vast majority of blacks will not go along with your program. They would prefer pushing the M.K. King dream of fighting for loving equality with whites.

Without your own state, what else could people like Carson and Gates do? They gotta work for whites. Right?

The black man's dream in the U.S. post-1865 has always been to be accepted and to be integrated with the white man. That's what the revered M.L. King preached. Right?

You should come over to US and see the reality..

You sound like all you know about the US is read from Albino books and magazines.

Come over here if you can and see that reality trumps your fantasy...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a damn bold face lie. I live in the US and can attest to the FACT a vast majority of Blacks will NOT go along with segregating from White America. They want to be included and seen as equals. That is what all this saber rattling noise is about that Blacks make. Deep down inside Blacks know they will fvcking fail as a state of their own. Look at any Black country and see for yourself. Without white backing a nigga is a nigga.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
quote:

You should come over to US and see the reality..

You sound like all you know about the US is read from Albino books and magazines.

Come over here if you can and see that reality trumps your fantasy...

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:
You are a damn bold face lie. I live in the US and can attest to the FACT a vast majority of Blacks will NOT go along with segregating from White America. They want to be included and seen as equals. That is what all this saber rattling noise is about that Blacks make. Deep down inside Blacks know they will fvcking fail as a state of their own. Look at any Black country and see for yourself. Without white backing a nigga is a nigga.

Blacks like your confused half-white half-haitian ass..

Full blooded Muurs know where they come from and where they are heading to [Smile]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
MK - I just realized you never mentioned the greatest Modern Heavyweight next to Ali:

(He beat a washed-up Ali in 1980).

Larry Holmes - guess that's what he gets for always fighting down to the competition.

But his bout with Cooney was epic.

Never seen a man survive a pummeling of his testicles like that, and win a fight.

Never seen a fighter purposefully and obviously, punch an opponents crotch and not be disqualified.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

You are quite right, most Blacks do NOT want a separated and segregated country.

And it has nothing to do with equality:

You Albinos have to prove that YOU are equal, not the other way around. You mistake power for worth.

A child with a gun is powerful, but of little worth.

The reason we do not want separation, is because it would take about two months for our divided country to be overcome.

Rabble Albinos don't think like that.

They are simple-minded people who think every problem has a simple solution.

Hence their love and support for Donald Trump, another simple-minded person.

I was going to say: "Perhaps if you knew more about the World... but then Trump has been all over the world. So all I can say is.......

Damn you Rabble Albinos are STUPID!

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:

Ali was a world icon.

Listen to this 2 brain cells jackass. So stupid in his thinking. An opposing opinion is always met with the brainless jackass epithet of "ju" or "albino".

Face the facts, Ali was a great boxer but he made some white people rich. My preference in blacks whom I respect is "blacks with brains". That's been the black man's problem since 1492. Too few blacks have real brains.

Running,boxing, jumping, singing, dancing, rapping, etc.--I guess they are OK, but don't see how they have benefited blacks because behind the curtain, there is always some white man managing the money made. He doles out some for the black performer and keeps the rest for himself.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Ali made the entire earth richer. He was a blessing.

Blacks with brains are all good. Is brain found only in books and schools?

Intelligence (which is what you are trying to define) is a quality that includes creativity, focus, attention, patience, love and inspiration.

Ali was all these and MUUR!

By his teachings Ali gave nuff man backbone to stand up.

How many men has either you or Carson inspired to further greatness.

Ali was our king who showed us how to beat up juus in and out of the ring.

You and your kind will soon fall, Babylonian bwoy!!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
ral

Muhammad Ali worked for WHITE MAN Angelo Dundee. He made Dundee rich just doing the easy job of arranging fights for him.

Taking all those blows to the head just to get Parkinson's Disease and just to make a WHITE MAN rich.

Ali graduated 376 out of 391 students from Central High School in Louisville, Kentucky. Not the kind of credentials that would make you know how to manage your books and pay taxes--and how to spend your money wisely.

Not knocking the guy. He used his talents the best way he knew how--but Ali did WORK for WHITES. WHITES also set up that Parkinson's Center for him.

You got it twisted.
Ali didn't work for Dundee. Dundee worked for Ali.
There is a difference.
Does the DoD work for Gates?
Does John Hopkins work for Carson?
Let your emotions settle down and think logically.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And the biblical scriptures tell you that, 90% of the people will go to hell.

FYI, Carson rarely treated a black person. He catered to wealthy whites and had no time to treat poor blacks.
Look at him today. A soulless Black republican.
No surprised that you whites admire that.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] You are a damn bold face lie. I live in the US and can attest to the FACT a vast majority of Blacks will NOT go along with segregating from White America. They want to be included and seen as equals. That is what all this saber rattling noise is about that Blacks make. Deep down inside Blacks know they will fvcking fail as a state of their own. Look at any Black country and see for yourself. Without white backing a nigga is a nigga.

See, you heard it straight from the thin satanic lips of the very albino citizens that Carson and Gates work tirelessly to support and champion.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ali was a world icon.

Listen to this 2 brain cells jackass. So stupid in his thinking. An opposing opinion is always met with the brainless jackass epithet of "ju" or "albino".

Face the facts, Ali was a great boxer but he made some white people rich. My preference in blacks whom I respect is "blacks with brains". That's been the black man's problem since 1492. Too few blacks have real brains.

Running,boxing, jumping, singing, dancing, rapping, etc.--I guess they are OK, but don't see how they have benefited blacks because behind the curtain, there is always some white man managing the money made. He doles out some for the black performer and keeps the rest for himself.

Listen.
I'm assuming that you are very young.
So young that you fail to comprehend the powerful impact Ali had on not only blacks, but people all around the world.
Prior to Ali, we had these "Yes sir boss" Negroes like Joe Louis, Sonny Liston, and others.
The mindset of these Negroes was to fight when the white man said to fight, to lay down and roll over when the white man told them to. At press conferences, they usually held their heads down and mumbled a Yes/No answer before letting their white handlers finish the interview.

Then came Muhammed Ali. Head held high, voice loud and filled with a black man's confidence.
Negroes around the world saw this, were struck with lighting, and instantly transformed from Negroes to strong black men.
Ali took control of the Jew controlled media, hi-jacked it, and made it his own.
No other Black man has had this impact on blacks since Marcus Garvey!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
MK - I just realized you never mentioned the greatest Modern Heavyweight next to Ali:

(He beat a washed-up Ali in 1980).

Larry Holmes - guess that's what he gets for always fighting down to the competition.

But his bout with Cooney was epic.

Never seen a man survive a pummeling of his testicles like that, and win a fight.

Never seen a fighter purposefully and obviously, punch an opponents crotch and not be disqualified.

-

Holmes was one of Ali's sparring partners.
He didn't want to fight Ali, but Ali wanted the money and almost begged him to do the fight.
Holmes did and afterwards went to his dressing room and cried.
Holmes was never as good as Ali and fated to live in Ali's shadow.
However, after Ali retired, Holmes was the next best thing to Ali, and that's what the people wanted because Ali had spoiled them so badly.

Holmes is very smart and owns most all of Easton, PA.
When two factories in Easton announced they were shutting down and laying off thousands of workers, Holmes purchased both factories, kept the workers employed, and a year later had them both making record profits.
The people in Easton, PA love Larry Holmes and would kill anyone coming there disrespecting him.

Larry Holmes has an 8th grade education.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
you got it twisted.
There is a difference.

You guys just a need some training in logic. Ali produced the OUTPUT of his sweat and boxing skills. Dundee as the MANAGER, just like a horse owner, collected the cash and took his cut. Then he would tell Ali "go rest up and massage your battered body. In the mean time I will look for some other fights for you". Without Dundee, Ali would be at loss to do anything in terms of collecting the prize money, pay taxes, invest the winnings, and arrange for other fights. That's why Dundee was the "manager" and Ali the "fighter".

Dundee in relation to Ali was like Johns Hopkins to employee Carson. Get it?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
you got it twisted.
There is a difference.

You guys just a need some training in logic. Ali produced the OUTPUT of his sweat and boxing skills. Dundee as the MANAGER, just like a horse owner, collected the cash and took his cut. Then he would tell Ali "go rest up and massage your battered body. In the mean time I will look for some other fights for you". Without Dundee, Ali would be at loss to do anything in terms of collecting the prize money, pay taxes, invest the winnings, and arrange for other fights. That's why Dundee was the "manager" and Ali the "fighter".

Stupiiid bwoy!

Boxers sack their managers never the other way round...

The two links below will help you understand:

http://www.secondsout.com/world-boxing-news/world-boxing-news/pacquiaos-manager-sacks-nazario-praises-dibella

http://news.ugo.co.ug/boxer-basajjamivule-sacks-manager/

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
you got it twisted.
There is a difference.

Read more and talk less.
Angelo Dundee was a TRAINER, not a manager. There is a huge difference and the two are not interchangeable.
Dundee had absolutely no part in finding or negotiating fights for Ali.
That was the job of Ali's manager, Herbert Muhammed, the 3rd son of Elijah Muhammed.

-
Herbert Muhammed, to Ali's left. To the right of Ali is Bob Arum

Herbert Muhammed and Ali built Masjid Al-Fatir. Masjid Al-Fatir was one of the first mosques built from the ground up by Muslim Americans.

Angelo Dundee was/is a great boxing trainer, and after Ali, he went on to train, Sugar Ray Leonard and George Foreman, both also All Time Great US African American boxers.

You seem to know very little about the history of the sport of boxing. You must be very young, and lived a very isolated life. Private school, right?

-
Ali's political mentor

-
Ali In China

-
Ali works out at his camp

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
For your future reference, the way payroll is performed in the sport of boxing;

Boxer: Lump sum Purse

IRS: 20-30% off the top
Promoter: 10-30% of purse
Manager: 10% of purse
Trainer: 3-5% of purse

So, if the boxer's purse is $1,000,000...

I.R.S.: $200,000 to $300,000
Promoter: $100,000 to $300,000 (This is what Herbert Muhammed received)
Manager: $100,000 (Herbert also acted as manager)
Trainer: $30,000 to $50,000 (This is what Angelo Dundee received)

So, as you see, Dundee was at the bottom of the food chain.

Other expenses;
-Travel expenses
-Sparring partner fees (Larry Holmes was paid from here)
-Training facility fees (Ali Owned his own training camp shown above)
-Conditioning coach (Handles diet, supplements, exercise program)
-Medical fees (Pre & Post fight medical, and sometimes, treatment)
-Accounting fees

Sometimes some of the above expenses come out of the promoter's cut.

So, from a $1M purse, the boxer after all shares and fees are distributed may bring home anywhere from $300,000 to $500,000.
Boxers generally fight 3-4 time per year.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
[QB] For your future reference, the way payroll is performed in the sport of boxing;

Boxer: Lump sum Purse

IRS: 20-30% off the top
Promoter: 10-30% of purse
Manager: 10% of purse
Trainer: 3-5% of purse

So, if the boxer's purse is $1,000,000...

I.R.S.: $200,000 to $300,000
Promoter: $100,000 to $300,000 (This is what Herbert Muhammed received)
Manager: $100,000 (Herbert also acted as manager)
Trainer: $30,000 to $50,000 (This is what Angelo Dundee received)

Herbert Muhammad was Ali's manager 1966-1981
his percentage was 33 1/3 %
Bob Arum was Ali's promoter 1966-1978
but Herbert Muhammad was also silent partner in Ali's promotions as you mention
Gene KIlroy, Ali's business manager

Don King, promoter "Rumble in te Jungle"
The Rumble in the Jungle was a historic boxing event in Kinshasa, Zaire (now Democratic Republic of the Congo) on October 30, 1974 (at 4:00 am). Held at the 20th of May Stadium (now the Stade Tata Raphaël), it pitted the undefeated world heavyweight champion George Foreman against challenger Muhammad Ali, a former heavyweight champion. The attendance was 60,000. Ali won by knockout, putting Foreman down just before the end of the eighth round. It has been called "arguably the greatest sporting event of the 20th century". The event was one of Don King's first ventures as a professional boxing promoter.

Don King has been involved in many litigation cases with boxers that were focused on fraud. In 1982 he was sued by Muhammad Ali for underpaying him $1.1 million for a fight with Larry Holmes. King called in an old friend of Ali, Jeremiah Shabazz, and handed him a suitcase containing $50,000 in cash and a letter ending Ali's lawsuit against King. He asked Shabazz to visit Ali (who was in hospital due to his failing health) and get him to sign the letter and then give Ali the $50,000. Ali signed. The letter even gave King the right to promote any future Ali fights. According to Shabazz, "Ali was ailing by then and mumbling a lot. I guess he needed the money." Shabazz later regretted helping King. Ali's lawyer cried when he learned that Ali had ended the lawsuit without telling him.

AUDIO: Bob Arum, Ali promoter
Interview
"90 Percent of Americans Opposed Ali"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jObnGUiedg

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Ali's promoter and manager were really cleaning up from Ali's fights. Kinda looks like exploitation to me. He shouda(sic) knocked them all out.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
About life, no one in this world is perfect, and sometimes in life you must reap the retributions of karma.
One aspect and decision Ali made that I recognize as a down point and shameful is when Ali turned his back on his spiritual and political mentor, Malcolm X.
When asked did he have any regrets in life, Ali always responded that he wished really regretted this.
With Malcolm gone, Ali lost one of his key advisers and friends. Had Malcolm lived, Ali would have left the NOI sooner and followed Malcolm.

Ali was a man, and a black man in American who was hated by Albinos for his out-spoken persona, his political stance, his involvement with the Nation Of Islam, and the fact that although he could have any Albino woman, he always married black.
Boxing has always been controlled behind the scenes by the Russian (Jewish) Mob. Don King and Bob Arum have strong connections to these Jewish gangsters, which is why both became large and successful boxing promoters.
Even today Jews control the sport through media and contractual control. However, the NOI put several of these Jews in the hospital and put fear in them, so the NOI became a major force in boxing and shielded Ali from the Jewish mob. But, the NOI couldn't shield Ali from his own.

In his will, Ali left each of his nine children $8 million dollars each, and his wife Lonnie around $25-30M.

After his death, Ali's long time doctor came out and announced that Ali's Parkinson wasn't actually Parkinsons, but Parkinson's symptoms.
He also stated that these symptoms DID NOT come from his boxing.
This is something I've suspected for quite a while. Many boxers took many times more abuse than Ali in the ring, but Parkinsons symptoms in boxers is very rare, yet the most vocal and most influential boxers in the world suddenly gets Parkinson symptoms.
This sounds like the work of Jews or the CIA who have the tools to give targeted people cancer and other diseases.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

Had Malcolm lived, Ali would have left the NOI sooner and followed Malcolm.

So who was it better for him to follow if Malcom had lived,
Malcom or Elijah Muhammad?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Life is a series of personal and collective evolutions.
Malcolm had evolved to be more open and accepting and Ali evolved also in the same manner.

The current NOI under Farrakhan has evolved to merge Christianity with Islam with the goal of pulling more mainstream Negroes into it's folds.

The NAACP has devolved from a propaganda tool for Jews into a useless and empty Negro financial contribution extraction tool run by Jew and Negro lawyers.
The new Jew controlled Negro false Hope org is the Black Lives Matter, toothless lionese of a movement.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Mohammed Ali schooling whites and Sly Stone on Mike Douglas show.
Sly looks and acts like he high on Coke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRUeV4bD27Q

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
The look on Ali's face when Sly asked him where do you live
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE0IYSr7xEA

Here's Ali saying African women who were partially naked in tribes were savages and then promoting Islamic concepts on covering up women

I don't agree with a lot of what Alis says but I respect that he was not afraid to speak his mind

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE0IYSr7xEA

Here's Ali saying African women who were partially naked in tribes were savages and then promoting Islamic concepts on covering up women

I don't agree with a lot of what Alis says but I respect that he was not afraid to speak his mind

He's right, but as with anything in life, there are positive and negatives associated with their being primitives.
The positive: Their husbands save a ton of money and don't have to worry about their wives putting them in debt at Macy's or Walmart buying carts full of clothing and cosmetics.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com