EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » CIA Factbook: Saudi Arabia Arab 90%, Afro-Asian 10% (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CIA Factbook: Saudi Arabia Arab 90%, Afro-Asian 10%
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The above is very important data in that not only does it demonstrate that Albinos will just make sh1t up when discussing Black issues.

But it also demonstrates the Stupidity of the Albino Rabble.

Those Ass-holes were often WORST-OFF then Slaves, yet for the DELUSIONAL pleasure of believing themselves BETTER than Blacks, the Ass-holes did THIS:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American Civil War
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The American Civil War was an internal conflict fought in the United States from 1861 to 1865. The Union faced secessionists in eleven Southern states grouped together as the Confederate States of America. The Union won the war, which remains the bloodiest in U.S. history.

The war had its origin in the factious issue of slavery, especially the extension of slavery into the western territories. Four years of intense combat left 620,000 to 750,000 soldiers dead, a higher number than the number of American military deaths in World War I and World War II combined, and much of the South's infrastructure was destroyed.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Sad, pathetic, aren't they?

But dangerous - Ya don't need much brains to pull a trigger.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

But it also demonstrates the Stupidity of the Albino Rabble.

Those Ass-holes were often WORST-OFF then Slaves, yet for the DELUSIONAL pleasure of believing themselves BETTER than Blacks, the Ass-holes did (The Civil War)

This Black Pussy loving man was their president then:

-

How's that for Stupid:

Killing; Fighting; and Dying:

So Rich Albino men can enjoy their Black Pussy.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
[qb]
quote:
[qb] The Yemeni soccer players are Arabs obviously, You had to ask me this?

Yemeni soccer players are Arabs obviously? lol At this drivel. Is that the best you can come up with, you dumbass! I asked what ethic group(s), TRIBE(s)?

I posted a picture of the Yemeni National Soccer team and you asked me what etnic group they are I said Arab.
You got your answer, Now you are asking me a n incredibly dumb question what tribes are they.

Now I'm so supposed to go looking up each player and see if they mentioned their tribal affiliation somewhere? You are retarded.

Yemen is 72.5% J1.

It's an Arab country stupid.

And again this thread is about Saudi Arabia, not Yemen, read the title

Dumbass, answer my question and stop derailing the topic! If you can't just say you can't, do not pretend as if you know it all.

quote:
The majority of NRY haplotypes in Soqotra belong to haplogroup J (85.7%)
—…?

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
what is an Arab?

Arabs originated at Yemen.

quote:

Oh well, debunked again!

-

-

^^^ This debunks what?

That right, you don't know

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So many accusations going back and forth; we need to establish what is truthful before going on.

quote:
You are a ignorant and arrogant piece of trash!

Incorrect - lioness is simply a lying troll.

This is my thread. Therefore you and Ish Gebor are the Trolls
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
I posted a picture of the Yemeni National Soccer team and you asked me what etnic group they are, I said Arab.

Yemen is 72.5% J1.

the Yemeni National Soccer team is NOT Arab - they are MULATTO - big difference.

Y-dna (J1) is NOT Arab; (J*) is Arab.

There are NO Arab countries - only MULATTO countries.

This is probably what Ish Gebor thinks
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
So how accurate was Albino data about Black people?

quote:
Recap.

History.com, A&E Television Networks, LLC.
Said 32% of Southern Albinos owned Slaves.

Vice.com said 6% of Southern Albinos owned Slaves.

PBS Online (Public Broadcasting Service

Said 25% of Southern Albinos owned Slaves.

Wikipedia; Said 25% of Southern Albinos owned Slaves.

quote:

Percentage of population owning Slaves was: 8,039,000 divided by 390,937 = 20.56 = 4.86%

Only LESS than 4.86% of Albinos in the Slave holding states owned Slaves!

That means that less than 1 in 20 Albinos owned Slaves!

So you are saying that certain white people greatly exaggerate the number of whites that owned slaves to make white people seem more racist than they actually were?
Let us know what your point is

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
So you are saying that certain white people greatly exaggerate the number of whites that owned slaves to make white people seem more racist than they actually were?
Let us know what your point is

My point is very simple, it is just like when I was a kid, we were taught that you Albinos went to Africa and TOOK Black Slaves.

Of course the truth is that you went to Africa and BOUGHT Black Slaves from brain dead Africans.

Another example is the Albino lies about the demographics of the U.S.

Demography of the United States
Blacks = 37,685,848 or 12.2 %

Whereas my own calculations using data from the 2008, 2012, 2016, elections proves that the Black population of the United States is approximately 75 million or about 25% of the total population.

So why did you Albinos lie about how you got Black Slaves, or how many of you owned Slaves, or what percentage of the total population you are????

SIMPLE - TO MAKE YOURSELVES SEEM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU REALLY ARE!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The lack of real numerical Albino strength, is probably why, rather than trying Trump for treason, it's okay by the Albino Rabble that he cosied-up to our erstwhile enemies the Russians. The seeming feeling being that they are more dependably RACIST than Europeans.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Whereas my own calculations using data from the 2008, 2012, 2016, elections proves that the Black population of the United States is approximately 75 million or about 25% of the total population.

So what is your estimate on the number of whites?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

So what is your estimate on the number of whites?
Here are the official Census lies.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045216/00

Make adjustments as you see fit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an interesting one:

CENSUS BUREAU

Race and Hispanic Origin

White alone, percent, July 1, 2015, (V2015) (a)
77.1%

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

Albinos are almost 80% (77.1%) of the U.S. population!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Interestingly though:

When you take into consideration that almost all Mulatto ethnicity's declare themselves White on the census, as do some Blacks;

Then our numbers aren't that far off:

I say 25%

Their number would be 22.9%

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member

Non-Hispanic White 196,817,552 63.7 %

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pew Research Center

Millennials, young adults born after 1980, are the new generation to watch. They have likely surpassed Baby Boomers (born 1946-1964) as the largest U.S. generation and differ significantly from their elders in many ways. They are the most racially diverse generation in American history: 43% of Millennial adults are non-white, the highest share of any generation.

All Albino sources have their share of lies and bullsh1t. Use with caution.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
So you're afraid to give your own estimate on the white population?
We have to know what we are dealing with

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Must you always play the Ass?
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is probably what Ish Gebor thinks

The term "mulatto" meaning "little mule" means technically "an individual who has one parent black and the other parent white.

It is very doubtful that Arabs derive similar circumstances. Most likely, persons that seem to share the same phenotype as mulattos are merely reflective of groups evolving in particular environments subject to the impact of genetic drift and the pressures of natural selection.

Clearly, if Africans and Europeans and East and South Asians evolved independently, then why not for groups that seem to the naive eye to be intermediate to any 2 other groups? Flora and fauna reflect the same biological principle at work.

Between grasses and trees, there are all kinds of intermediate vegetation that are not hybrids of grasses and trees.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^ I try to tell Mike this but he can't understand it

-

-

If being at a southern latitude, further away from the equator's high UV levels gives Africans a lighter skin tone than if you go North away form the equator the same thing happens, obviously, dark skin is not necessary there

Mike acts like there are two races and the rest are due to mixing of the two. He's simple like that

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
The term "mulatto" meaning "little mule" means technically "an individual who has one parent black and the other parent white.

It is very doubtful that Arabs derive similar circumstances. Most likely, persons that seem to share the same phenotype as mulattos are merely reflective of groups evolving in particular environments subject to the impact of genetic drift and the pressures of natural selection.

Clearly, if Africans and Europeans and East and South Asians evolved independently, then why not for groups that seem to the naive eye to be intermediate to any 2 other groups? Flora and fauna reflect the same biological principle at work.

Between grasses and trees, there are all kinds of intermediate vegetation that are not hybrids of grasses and trees.

Two Albinos pretending to be Black, sounding quite serious in discussing the evolution of Mulattoes.

I say everyone is laughing:

May we have some input please, as to whether or not you're laughing at these two fools.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Clearly, if Africans and Europeans and East and South Asians evolved independently

Am I the only one that's insulted that this fool would direct such a stupid comment to me?

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike you are old, dumb and senile--with your sclerosed and congealed brain.

Every issue for you has some kind of binary answer. Either one agrees with dumbass Mike or one is "albino".

What a confounded jackass who doesn't know how to reason.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
damn, lamin administered a beatdown on Professor Mike
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Every issue for you has some kind of binary answer. Either one agrees with dumbass Mike or one is "albino".

No Faking, lying person, it's not about agreeing with me, it's about agreeing with the EVIDENCE. This is what I base my opinions and Pronouncements on.....

Scientific method
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge. To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry is commonly based on empirical or measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Clearly, if Africans and Europeans and East and South Asians evolved independently

So when a fool like you says something like this:

I know either that fool is lying to allow himself to make a race-lie point, or he is a total idiot. I say you're both.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^As a point of understanding:

The Scientific method process is what I used to determine that European Albinos were derived from Indian Dravidians.

Once I was able to obtain pictures of Dravidian Albinos, it was Confirmed.

-
However xyyman brought up the Claim that by virtue of the Y-dna R1b haplogroup found in "Many" Western Europeans and Africans, but NOT in South Indians, he felt Europeans were derived from AFRICAN Albinos.

It's a fact that NOT All European Albinos have So-called Caucasian features:

-
Adherence to the Scientific method process required a rethinking of the original pronouncement.

Simply melding known history with the physical data yielded the result that though MOST European Albinos are derived from Indian Dravidians:

It is inescapable that "SOME" European Albinos are derived from Negroid Africans - not to mention those admixed from the two types.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:
[qb] The Yemeni soccer players are Arabs obviously, You had to ask me this?

Yemeni soccer players are Arabs obviously? lol At this drivel. Is that the best you can come up with, you dumbass! I asked what ethic group(s), TRIBE(s)?

I posted a picture of the Yemeni National Soccer team and you asked me what etnic group they are I said Arab.
You got your answer, Now you are asking me a n incredibly dumb question what tribes are they.

Now I'm so supposed to go looking up each player and see if they mentioned their tribal affiliation somewhere? You are retarded.

Yemen is 72.5% J1.

Dumbass, answer my question and stop derailing the topic! If you can't just say you can't, do not pretend as if you know it all.

quote:
—…?

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
what is an Arab?

Arabs originated at Yemen.

quote:

Oh well, debunked again!

-

-

^^^ This debunks what?

That right, you don't know

What it debunks? The topic is about Saudi Arabia, right? [Big Grin]

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To but the above in perspective:

-

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a
TILE; RAMESSES III/USERMAATRE-MERIAMUN

1186–1155 BC

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4906

-

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896b

1186–1155 BC

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4907

-

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896c
TILE; NEW KINGDOM

c. 1550 BC – c. 1077 BC

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4908

-

Above ancient Syrian

A Syrian mercenary drinking beer in the company of his Egyptian wife and child, c. 1350 BC. Photograph: Bettmann/Corbis

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/oct/27/old-ale-beer-history

-

Above ancient Philistine

[Roll Eyes]

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
CIA the-world-factbook

Saudi Arabia Ethnic groups:

Arab 90%, Afro-Asian 10%

For Blacks - accepting and believing Albino data regarding number of Blacks or Browns is abject stupidity. If you cannot verify their numbers, use them only for convenience.

In this case, their lie was TWOFOLD:

First they had established that THIS WAS AN ARAB.

-

-

Of course that is a lie, those people are Turks.

This was the other lie:

(Arab 90%, Afro-Asian 10%).

Of course Arab and Afro-Asian is the SAME!

TURK is what's different.

This is the author, I mean is he serious or was it meant as sarcasm?

-

quote:
—…?

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ I try to tell Mike this but he can't understand it

https://i.imgbox.com/WgtC3ng2.png

https://i.imgbox.com/LKIKOC2M.png

If being at a southern latitude, further away from the equator's high UV levels gives Africans a lighter skin tone than if you go North away form the equator the same thing happens, obviously, dark skin is not necessary there

Mike acts like there are two races and the rest are due to mixing of the two. He's simple like that

Well, actually you have been spinning this theory yourself for many years, here on ES.

This is one of the reasons why you can't wrap your head around African diversity.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

This is one of the reasons why you can't wrap your head around African diversity.

The topic is Saudi Arabia, clown
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

The topic is Saudi Arabia, clown
Yep, but still it is a fact that you DENIAL AFRICAN DIVERSITY!

Back to Saudi Arabia for you, clown, negresse.

-

-

Since this is about Saudi Arabia why did you post on Caucasus, Ingush 91.6% (Balanovsky 2011) ? [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

-

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a

1186–1155 BC

Congratulations on using ancient artifacts as evidentiary exhibits in your posts. That will always keep you in good stead (there are at least 6 of them).

However, remember that Albinos are loath to admit that ALL original Levant people were Black. So they often play games with the identity of each people represented by the tiles. Therefore it is best to check many sources, and use the identity provided by the most prestigious source. It really makes no difference - they're all Black.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pic of the black Syrian is interesting as I've seen it before on here,if it wasn't for color the image looks like NBA player Iman shumpert in profile.

https://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/iman-shumpert.jpg

Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

You are an idiot, African diversity is the result of African people going into different places on Africa and adapting to conditions in those places
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You are an idiot, African diversity is the result of African people going into different places on Africa and adapting to conditions in those places
^Ever the degenerate Albino liar!

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^ You are merely restating the point over and over again. Diversity in different regions is the result of adaptation to those climates.

There is diversity in a single African village but the people look relatively similar as compared to the much greater degree of difference if you compare Africans from different regions such as Khosians and Nigerians.

Ish Gebor and you have no idea why there is diversity, you just state over and over again that there is diversity as if it's completely random. So no you are not adherents to science and don't believe in evolution. Both of you are crackpots.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Again, how many blacks are there in Saudi Arabia?

This is not for useless Tike and Ish Geboring

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

What you claim here is contrary to your actual believes.

Anyway, this thread is about Saudi Arabia.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Again, how many blacks are there in Saudi Arabia?

This is not for useless Tike and Ish Geboring

Lyingass,

What is "black" ? [Roll Eyes] [Cool]

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Historical Look at Saudi Arabia

-

https://www.aramcoexpats.com/photos/historical-look-at-saudi-arabia-1940s-part-1/

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
I encountered this somewhat interesting article,

The origin of Arabs:

Middle Eastern ethnicity and myth-making

By Peter Webb

http://www.britac.ac.uk/sites/default/files/BAR27-10-Webb-reduced_0.pdf

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Webb makes many good points as to the concept of an "Arab" people being new - brought on by the successful conquest of foreign lands.

Just like the concept of "European nationalities" being new, brought on by the Industrial revolution and Albino conquests.

Where I find fault is his failure to clearly state that ALL Arabs were Black, not Just Bedouins.

And his failure to clearly state that the Arab "Holy Books" were NOT written by Arabs, but by Albino West Asians.

Examples of which are here:

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Arab_texts/prologue.htm

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

ALL Arabs were Black

Ish Gebor is this true or false?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

ALL Arabs were Black

When you speak of the original tribes and proto-Arabs then yes.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

ALL Arabs were Black

Arabs in general not original tribes or proto-Arabs
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great scary movie that should scare the hell out of already scared shitless Negroes.

Albino Farm

College students exploring the Ozark Mountains for a school assignment, stumble upon a group of scary, redneck cave-dwellers.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ALL Arabs were Black

Arabs in general arose in the Southern parts. The tribes associated are dark skinned. This is well known in the general consensus. It's not like I am revealing a secret here.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ALL Arabs were Black

Arabs in general arose in the Southern parts. The tribes associated are dark skinned. This is well known in the general consensus. It's not like I am revealing a secret here.
It's a simple yes or no question. I didn't mention tribes

Again, are all Arabs black?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ALL Arabs were Black

Your statement made no sense: "Arabs in general not original tribes or proto-Arabs", that is the problem here. And you keep shifting the narrative of your question.

You have the Arab and you have the Arabized.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ALL Arabs were Black

Your statement made no sense: "Arabs in general not original tribes or proto-Arabs", that is the problem here. And you keep shifting the narrative of your question.

You have the Arab and you have the Arabized.

It's a simple yes or no question

Are all Arabs black?

yes or no ?

explanation of your answer can follow if you want but first

Are all Arabs black?

yes or no ?

Mike said all Arabs are black. Is that true or false, we need to move on

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com