EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Don't Whitekind ever give up?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't Whitekind ever give up?
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Gentlemen meet Nadiya Hussain, winner of the Great British Bake Off and my current crush of the month. She might hold that position for a few more months.

-

Although she looks African or Afro-Caribbean she is actually Bangladeshi, though with a permanent hijab her probably straight natural hair can't be seen for her to be identified as possibly from Asia or the Horn of Africa, not that it would make a difference to many whites.

She is a strikingly beautiful woman, but the British media will not admit to themselves that they love her for her beauty, rather her baking skills and the facial expressions she adopts when she feels challenged or anxious.

-

You see Nadiya is every multiculturalist dream, she is Black and a Muslim and thoroughly "assimilated" which means the British are able to kill 3 birds with one stone. She is a good sign of the tolerant, welcoming, inclusive nature of Britain. Enough talk - here are some pictures of Nadiya. But as usual when you deal with white kind, there is usually a sting in the tail, but Nadiya being as she is makes it all good.

-
I'm smitten I can't lie.
 -

Although I am not a Muslim she stirs within me the strong urge to respond to the Takbir.

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

Now where did I hear the saying that "Black is Beautiful!!"

Now I did warn you that when it comes to whitekind there would be a sting in the tail. Here is Nadiya this time on the back of the Times magazine, looking very much the mulatto woman. If it wasn't for the fact that I made a search for "Nadiya Hussain" I would not have recognized her. Not only has the photo been lightened her face is throughly disguised by the dark glasses.

-

Were the editors afraid that the sight of a turbaned black woman would put of buyers of their paper, when in fact she is one of the most recognized faces in the UK today? iS her natural complexion too dark? Did they feel that even if she was recognized their readership would balk at buying and thus glorifying a black and evidently Muslim woman?

I guess the question to ask is whether the editors of the Times believe that there is an still an undercurrent of prejudice with the white British public towards Blacks and Muslims especially when it comes to glorifying and exalting one of them unconditionally.

I leave you to decide!!

All Hail Queen Nadiya - Our Great Moorish Queen. The latest in the long line of Moorish Queens to have graced this land.

PS. Doxie your thoughts on this matter are most welcome.

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Habsburg Agenda:

All Hail Queen Nadiya - Our Great Moorish Queen. The latest in the long line of Moorish Queens to have graced this land.

Pretty woman, but never heard of a Moorish/Islamic queen in Britain or anywhere in Europe except the Iberian peninsula.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

Pretty woman, but never heard of a Moorish/Islamic queen in Britain or anywhere in Europe except the Iberian peninsula.

The problem arises when Moor is treated as synonymous with Muslim which is not the case.

Eleanor of Aquitaine and Berengaria were Moors but they were not Muslim. Even Isabella of Castile and Elizabeth I could be described as Moors although they were Christians.

-
Berengaria of Navarre (It seems she only set foot in the England for a short time, if she did at all)

-
Isabella of Castile

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The problem arises when Moor is treated as synonymous with Muslim which is not the case.

Eleanor of Aquitaine and Berengaria were Moors but they were not Muslim. Even Isabella of Castile and Elizabeth I could be described as Moors although they were Christians.

A word can ONLY mean what it is generally UNDERSTOOD and ACCEPTED to mean!

Individuals cannot assign meaning to a word!

This is what MOOR is generally UNDERSTOOD and ACCEPTED to mean!

Moor - wiki:

Etymology

From French More, Maure, from Latin Maurus ‎(“a Moor, meaning a Mauritanian, an inhabitant of Mauritania”), possibly from Ancient Greek Μαῦρος ‎(Maûros), μαυρός ‎(maurós, “black, dark”), an aphetic form of ἀμαυρός ‎(amaurós, “dark, obscure”)

Moor ‎(plural Moors)

(historical) A member of an ancient Berber people from Numidia.
(historical) A member of an Islamic people of Arab or Berber origin ruling Spain and parts of North Africa from the 8th to the 15th centuries.
(archaic) A Muslim or a person from the Middle East or Africa.
(dated) A person of mixed Arab and Berber ancestry inhabiting the Mediterranean coastline of northwest Africa.
A person of an ethnic group speaking the Hassaniya language, mainly inhabiting Western Sahara, Mauritania, and parts of neighbouring countries (Morocco, Mali, Senegal etc.).

Crazy as it sounds, wiki actually has the best etymology.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
^^^^^^
You seem to have forgotten that Elizabeth I described Sir Francis Walsingham has "her Moor who cannot change his colour".

Have you also forgotten Othello? Moors were Moors before they became Muslim and they were Christian even before Islam came into existence.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^^^
You seem to have forgotten that Elizabeth I described Sir Francis Walsingham has "her Moor who cannot change his colour".

Have you also forgotten Othello? Moors were Moors before they became Muslim and they were Christian even before Islam came into existence.

This is supposedly a portrait of Sir Francis Walsingham (c. 1532 – 6 April 1590). Clearly either Elizabeth I or modern Albinos are lying. Because the "Pink" piece of flesh below, could in no way be called a Black/Moor.

-

Othello is a tragedy by William Shakespeare, believed to have been written in 1603.

The Moors were expelled from Iberia in 1496.

Rome, Carthage, Greece, and North Africa were swimming in Blacks: thus Moor referred ONLY to the people of Numidia.

You spoke of Moorish Queens in Europe.

Do you see how nothing fits?

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Contemporary Europeans prefer not to call the medieval leaders Moors because it undermines the story of white supremacy and European civilization as a white civilization.

-
Carl X Gustav of Sweden

-
Princess Dorothea of Denmark, 1504 - 1547

-
Elizabeth I , Compare the deep blacks of her eyes with those of Dorothea. She was a Moor herself, but loaded up on the skin-whitening creams. She would have been a good customer of Fair and Lovely cream.

In Nancy Mitford's book on Louis XIV, she write that it was well recognized that Louis XIV's swarthy complexion came from his Portuguese and Jewish ancestors.

What of all the Moors on the family crests which has been discussed so many times here?

-
What of these beheaded Christian AND Moorish kings?

The point of my argument is that my favourite Moorish queen has gone from this

-

to this

-

Which leads to the suspicion that even those personalities from the medieval era who were portrayed with yellow/brown complexions were probably as dark as Nadiya, after all she is what one would describe as swarthy.

It seems white people just can't help whitewashing anybody and anything they come across.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-
Isabella of Castile

Habby, Mike says on his website the Moors surrendered to Isabella of Castile and calls it a great moment in white history >

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/True_Negros/The_True_Negro_2a.htm

-

-
Isabella of Castile

-
15th century portrait
Mohammad XII
(c. 1460 – c. 1533)
(aka Boabdil)

Boabdil was born in the Alhambra Palace to the Sultana Aixa. His father, Abul Hassan Ali, known by the Spaniards as Muley Hacén, gave his name to the highest mountain peak on the Iberian Peninsula, Mulhacén, where it is said he was buried.

Abu l-Hasan Ali known as Muley Hacén in Spanish was the twenty-first Nasrid ruler of the Emirate of Granada in Spain, from 1464 to 1482 and again from 1483

-
Abu l-Hasan Ali known as Muley Hacén

Founded by Muhammad I al-Ghalib of Arjona (r. 1232–73), the Nasrid dynasty ruled Granada and neighboring Jaén, Almería, and Málaga in the southern Iberian Peninsula.

-

Posts: 42941 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
 -
Queen of Spain - Marie Louise of Orléans, Queen of Spain, Lying in State, 1689

Why does this Queen of Spain, a niece of Louis XIV, lying in state have black a complexion, when her purported portrait in the top left corner shows a white colored women? The reason is that the white color, with the deep black hair and eyes, is a coded way of depicting Black women, ie proper Black women, not mulattoes.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
Queen of Spain - Marie Louise of Orléans, Queen of Spain, Lying in State, 1689

Why does this Queen of Spain, a niece of Louis XIV, lying in state have black a complexion, when her purported portrait in the top left corner shows a white colored women? The reason is that the white color, with the deep black hair and eyes, is a coded way of depicting Black women, ie proper Black women, not mulattoes.

-

the picture of her from the upper left of the painting

What is Putrefaction?

Putrefaction follows a predetermined timetable in nature and after the first 36 hours the neck, the abdomen, the shoulders and the head begin to turn a discoloured green. This is then followed by bloating – an accumulation of gas that is produced by bacteria toiling away within the deceased. This bloating is most visible around the face where the eyes and the tongue protrude as the gas inside pushes them forward.

As the body continues to putrefy, the skin blisters, hair falls out and the fingernails of the deceased began to sink back into the fingers. These skin blisters are also filled with large amounts of liquid just as in a blister you might get from running or walking too far.

The body's skin tone then becomes what is known as 'marbled'; an intricate pattern of blood vessels in the face, abdomen, chest and other extremities becomes visible. This is the result of the body's red blood vessels breaking down, which in turn release Haemoglobin.

As the process reaches its conclusion, the body will now be almost black-green and the fluids – known as purge fluid – will drain from the corpse. This happens normally from the mouth and nose but can also occur from other orifices. The body's tissues then begin to break open and will release gas and other fluids in the same way as a fruit that has been left too long in the sun

Posts: 42941 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com