EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Trump is Obama's Legacy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trump is Obama's Legacy
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump is Obama's Legacy

http://therealnews.com/t2/story:18070:Trump-is-Obama%27s-Legacy

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump is a KKK legatee!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching the Euronews last night and was mildly surprised that the Europeans were also promoting the Albino lie that angry "BLUE COLLAR WORKERS" needing jobs elected Trump.

They use that lie to explain why his supporters don't seem to care about his obvious mental instability and clear incompetence.

First of all - for those simple-minded enough to believe Albinos:

The current jobless rate is 4.7% THE LOWEST IN DECADES!
That is WITH rising pay!

As for it being that Trump was elected by laid-off Manufacturing workers:

Today - Manufacturing workers are less than 10% of the U.S. workforce. There just aren't that many laid-off to make much difference politically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO WHO DID ELECT TRUMP - AND WHY?

As I keep saying: the Albino RABBLE!.
(Please look-up the word).

WHY - Albino hatred and resentment of a Black ruler.
(Which no Albino seems capable of admitting).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

Just 6 states changing from Democratic to Republican won the election for Trump:

But is that the full story?

NO!

For you see, in 5 of those states, Trump got LESS votes than Obama did when he ran and WON those states.

Iowa - Obama got 828,940 in 2008 and 822,544 in 2012. Trump got 800,983

Michigan - Obama got 2,872,579 in 2008 and 2,564, 569 in 2012: Trump got 2,279,543

Pennsylvania - Obama got 3,276,363 in 2008 and 2,990,274 in 2012: Trump got 2,970,733

Wisconsin - Obama got 1,677,211 in 2008 and 1,620,985 in 2012: Trump got 1,405,284

Ohio - Obama got 2,940,044 in 2008 and 2,827,710 in 2012: Trump got 2,841,005

Only in Florida did Trump get more votes than Obama = 4,237,756 - Trump = 4,617,886

Total Votes:

Obama 2008 = 69,498,516
Obama 2012 = 65,916,000

Hillary Clinton 2016 = 65,844,954

Donald Trump 2016 = 62,979,879

Clearly if Obama had been able to run again, he would have wiped the floor with the idiot Trump.

Please also note that Hillary Clinton also beat him by a wide margin in the popular vote.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The main reason for Trump's win was not his popularity with white voters. His white demographic was not enough to put him into power.

The Blacks and Latinos who supported Obama did not come out to vote for Hilary Clinton. This is the main reason Trump won.

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Habsburg Agenda:

The Blacks and Latinos who supported Obama did not come out to vote for Hilary Clinton. This is the main reason Trump won.

I am just so proud of you.

Thinking of adopting - but I warn you - I have no money.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The Jan. 2017 PPP (Public Policy Poll) is out, as is to be expected the ass-hole Albino Rabble didn't really think it through, they just wanted to hate on the Black President.

But elect their champion they did, if any have been paying attention to the news, the disaster I predicted has begun.

(Just announced - Mass resignations at the State Department. They don't want to work for a fool).

January 26, 2017
Americans Think Trump Will Be Worst President Since Nixon

PPP's newest national poll finds Donald Trump continuing to fare poorly with the public in his first week in office. Voters split evenly in their appraisals of his job performance with 44% approving and 44% disapproving of him. These are historically awful numbers for a newly elected President. When it comes to Trump's favorability rating, only 44% of voters see him positively to 50% with a negative opinion. By contrast the women who participated in marches across the country last weekend against Trump are seen positively by 50% of voters, to just 41% who see them poorly.

There are a number of reasons for Trump's continuing unpopularity. One piece of it is that voters don't like the policies he wants to enact:

-We find that only 34% of voters want to build a wall with Mexico if American taxpayers have to pay up front for it, compared to 53% who are opposed to doing that.

-We find that with Trump in office now, the Affordable Care Act is reaching record levels of popularity with 45% of voters supporting it to 41% who are opposed. Only 30% of voters think the best plan is to repeal the act and start over, while 61% would prefer Congress to keep the Affordable Care Act and fix parts that aren't working.

Another set of reasons that Trump's struggling right now are concerns about his transparency and conflicts of interest:

-59% of voters think Trump needs to release his tax returns, to just 32% who don't think it's necessary for him to. In fact, 54% of voters would support a law requiring candidates for President to release 5 years of tax returns in order to appear on the ballot, to just 34% who would be opposed to putting that requirement in place.

-61% of voters think Trump needs to fully divest from his business interests, to only 28% who don't think it's necessary for him to do that.

-Trump's ties to Russia continue to be a problem for him. Only 13% of voters have a favorable opinion of Russia, to 60% with a negative view of it. For Vladimir Putin himself, the numbers are even worse. Just 10% of voters see him positively, with 67% having an unfavorable opinion of him. Continued close ties to Russia could be a problem for Trump even with his own base- among his voters Russia has a 20/47 favorability rating and Putin's is 15/55.

In addition to losing out to all of his predecessors, Trump is also losing most of the fights he's picked recently. Voters say 58/21 that they think the intelligence agencies have more credibility than Trump, 50/40 that they think CNN has more credibility than Trump, and 46/41 that they have a higher opinion of the Today Show than Trump.

For the most part Americans don't buy claims about Trump having had the biggest crowds in history at his inauguration last weekend, although there's still a substantial portion of his base that goes along with him:

-Only 18% of voters overall think Trump's inauguration had the biggest crowd of any Presidential inauguration in history, to 62% who think it didn't. 34% of Trump voters do still say they think he had the biggest crowd ever though, to 32% who say he didn't, and 34% who aren't sure.

-Only 21% of voters overall think that Trump had a bigger crowd for his inauguration than Barack Obama, to 61% who think Obama had bigger crowds. 43% of Trump voters do still think that he had a bigger crowd for his inauguration though, to 26% who grant that it was Obama, and 32% who say they aren't sure.

-Only 29% of voters overall think that Trump's inauguration had a bigger crowd than the women's march, to 54% who think the women's march had a bigger crowd. 59% of Trump voters insist though that his inauguration had a bigger crowd than the women's march, to just 20% who say the march was bigger. Trump voters also have an explanation for why so many women turned out last weekend- 38% think the marchers were paid to do so by George Soros, to 33% who say they don't think that was the case, and 29% who aren't sure.

The lying about crowd size has already taken a toll on Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer's credibility with the public. Conway has a 32% favorability rating, with 43% of voters viewing her negatively. By contrast when we polled on her a month ago she actually had a positive rating at 34/32, so she's had a 13 point net decline in the wake of 'alternative facts.' Spicer, who we polled for the first time, is seen favorably by 24% of voters and negatively by 37%.

The upshot of all this is that 35% of voters already say they support impeaching Trump, to 50% who say they're opposed. We will continue to regularly poll on impeaching Trump as long as issues like his tax returns, business interests, and ties with Russia remain unresolved.

The ascendance of Republicans in Washington has voters already looking toward creating some balance of power in next year's election. Democrats lead the generic Congressional ballot 48/40. This is partly an outgrowth of Trump's unpopularity but it's also a function of GOP Congressional leaders being unpopular in their own right. Paul Ryan has a 33/43 approval rating, and that makes him look positively popular in comparison to Mitch McConnell's 15/52 rating. Congress as a whole comes in at 15% approval and 65% disapproval.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As usual Mike, Great info and thread. I know there was hate for Obama by a lot of whites. But I don't have the proof. But the gut feeling is the election was robbed from Hillary. And I am not talking the nonsense about Putin and Hacking the Democrats computers. That had no impact but only a detraction by powers that be. But I "believe" the ELECTRONIC vote machines are hackable and was possible hacked. There-in lie the danger. There is no paper trail with this type of voting machines. I heard reports but saw no hard numbers that there was a 7% difference between paper and electronic voting. Trump beat her by 7% with electronic voting machines. That is odd. And these were in uneducateble Red neck counties..
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also looking at the numbers in the 5 States you posted on, I guess it goes for more than the 5, but the close margins tells a story. How mentally sick white people are. How can any decent, intelligent, competent and objective person(black or white or brown) vote for Trump seriously. ...to be the most competent calm and powerful man in the "free world". I have to take some blame because I voted for him in the primaries. Thinking it would be entertaining during the primaries. I never thought he would win the Presidency. It was a protest vote in the Primaries. My money was on Christie. Another straight talker and albeit a crook like Hillary and most Politicians but at least he wasn't a stupid juvenile.
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Habsburg Agenda:
The main reason for Trump's win was not his popularity with white voters. His white demographic was not enough to put him into power.

yes but what if Mike was one of those blacks?
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Hey Doxie, it was you and your people who elected this fool. What have you to say for yourselves?

Better question:

When this fool gets us into another mid-East War, (by say - moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem), and our neighbor Mexico, who now hates us, lets in "5th. columnists" ISIS and Al-qaedato fighters through our Southern border to sabotage our infrastructure and kill us:

Of course Trump will turn to his "Good Friend" Vladimir Putin for help. Then of course, Vladimir will immediately send Russian troops to the United States to help us get rid of the "Radical Islamist's" (remember that term)?

Which brings us to the "REAL PURPOSE" of the love affair between Trump and Putin:

In Trumps mind, it is the joining of the two most powerful White countries, against the non-White Hordes. (Trump is a PURE ALBINO; check around his eyes, non-Albinos scare the sh1t out of him).

The problem is, Putin doesn't really give a fuch about Muslims right now, he wants MONEY and POWER. What better way of getting it, than by taking over the U.S. that the fool Trump invited him in to defend?

-

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Come one Mike. Don't be that gullible. Russia is not going to invade the US and the US will not be asking for help to fight a few make shift Jihadist who is probably funded by the US themselves. That is a stretch.

But I agree with you that Trump sees it as an opportunity for two of the most powerful white countries in the world to unite. The question is what does Putin get out of it? White people are greedy, we know that. He made a play for Crimea in the Ukraine and other lands nearby. Destruction comes from within not from outside. Empires rot or self-destruct from within. Usually through idiotic leaders and demigods with lack of vision or through decay of moral values. Trump Administration definitely fit the bill for lack of values. Politicians are bad but this group is on another level. My concern is the moral fabric that will setup what the country will become. No care about law order and decency. A President that do not measure his words will set the precedent for a country that do not care about what is said and how things are done. Yes, the stage is being set for outright conflict. Is that on the horizon? I saw a news report that all these multi-millionaires and Billionaires are building bunkers and purchasing land in Alaska and New Zealand.

I still don't believe it will happen but they are talking about building the wall. I did not think the US will give up what is needed to build a wall. The question was on whose side. The US or Mexico or IN the Rio Grande. Well I heard on the news it will be on the US side!!! Hard to believe the US Govt Administration will cut off access to such a vital resource as the Rio Grande River!! That was the only reason I thought it would NOT be built. Limited access to water resource??!!

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing that People don't know about Mike and XyyMan is the wall, How can they build it when people are finding out that California is actually a part of Mexico.

The world is a different place then what illuminati maps have displayed.

I hope the data stats crew can find maps showing California as part of mexico...

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@King
I am not sure if the illuminati and such exist but it is clear certain world events do not happen by chance. And a group of people are pulling the strings. And the Media has a big part in either fooling the people, convincing them to go in one direction or the other and selling a policy or program. Of course they have a targeted audience. The sell is not for the astute and/or knowledgeable. We are in a minority. What we say or believe has no bearing or relevance. This is why forums like this has very little impact. Ideas that do not fit the mold is drowned out or removed or censored. Eg is definite evidence that the our prior view of the ancient world is wrong but the lies continue, like a White Egypt, White ancient Europeans, white ancient Persians, Blond and blue eyed Vikings etc

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^You clearly don't understand just how stupid and dangerous Doxies people are.

THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO STARTED THE CIVIL WAR!!!

To them, America having a Black president has polluted the country. It is now a country of Niggers, Spics, and White lovers of Niggers and Spics. It should now be destroyed.

Ever since Obama's presidency, they have viewed Russia as their ideal, their Savior.

-

-

-

Putin will have plenty of support from them when he comes!

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
The question now is...was it a mistake or was it designed? Did they intended for him to get it power?

Did they miscalculate or were we all duped? Was the Voting machines rigged for Trump? Did Hillary win or was it all a game? What is the end game?

I see conflicts ahead but I also see the price of fuel and perishable goods coming down. Are they preparing to soften the blow for four years? you know, ride it out.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The thing that People don't know about Mike and XyyMan is the wall, How can they build it when people are finding out that California is actually a part of Mexico.

The Spaniards invaded all of Central America and areas such as California and Texas and New Mexico. In fact, the Spaniards and Portuguese captured all of South America except the so-called French, Dutch and British Guiana.

The British and the Spaniards fought wars over the conquered territories and the Spaniards lost large swathes of real estate such as California. Honor among thieves?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The whites who voted for Obama--especially the working class whites--were disappointed by their lack of economic progress over the 8 years Obama was President. These democrat voters then responded to Trump's populist talk by voting for him.

Note that Obama won because the largest racial voting bloc--the whites--voted for him along traditional voting lines.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
The whites who voted for Obama--especially the working class whites--were disappointed by their lack of economic progress over the 8 years Obama was President. These democrat voters then responded to Trump's populist talk by voting for him.

Note that Obama won because the largest racial voting bloc--the whites--voted for him along traditional voting lines.

lamin - please get your lying Albino pink-ass out of here. Your attempt to misconstrue the vote is in line with Albino media, but not the truth.

As this poll indicates, Albinos had no reason to be disappointed in Obama: THEY GOT EXACTLY WHAT THEY EXPECTED!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/18/politics/obama-approval-rating-cnn-orc-poll/

You are behind the times fool!

Every year, less and less numb Negroes believe your race lying media.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop kidding yourself. Trump won because the Secretary of State, in the States he won were predominately Republican. They did what the Republican Secretary of State in Ohio did in 2004,change the vote count to allow Trump to win.

I predict that as long as most of the former Blue States continue to have Republican Secretary of State, we may never see another Democratic President.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
There is no question that Republicans are liars and corrupt. But I think they do their evil deeds more subtly than that. Many democrats are calling for Voting machines with a paper trail that can be back checked - that's a good idea.

But I think Republicans do their damage by keeping Blacks from voting.

As lamin just tried to do, they do that by making Blacks think that they have no voting power.

Then they do it by putting Poll sites far from Black neighborhoods.

Now they are using Voter ID laws to keep Blacks from voting.

The only problem is that often I see ALBINO LAWYERS handling these cases.

And like the Trayvon Martin case, they are sabotaging the case.

The courts have already correctly said that Voter ID in itself is not discrimination, because EVERYONE must present ID.

Albino lawyers are sabotaging us by re-litigating that, instead of arguing that the state must take responsibility for PROVIDING the mandated DOCUMENTS!

i.e. Who is responsible for seeing that you have a State Mandated "DRIVERS LICENSE"?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/%E2%80%98looks-as-if-the-world-is-preparing-for-war-says-former-soviet-president-gorbachev/ar-AAmiMnP?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
[Q] Come one Mike. Don't be that gullible. Russia is not going to invade the US and the US will not be asking for help to fight a few make shift Jihadist who is probably funded by the US themselves. That is a stretch.

Yes, the stage is being set for outright conflict. Is that on the horizon? I saw a news report that all these multi-millionaires and Billionaires are building bunkers and purchasing land in Alaska and New Zealand.

\ [/Q]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I never understood rich people like the Koch brothers. They or their flunkies, are always proposing schemes where they fuch the Albino Rabble. You know like privatizing Social Security, repealing Obamacare, are against minimum wage etc.

Now I agree that the Albino Rabble are so stupid that you would say: hell, if these dumb bastards are stupid enough to believe that these things are GOOD for THEM, then they deserve me fuching them!

Ya, except when the Rabble get wise and start the revolution, the first ones they go for are the RICH!

It don't matter where they hide, or how many security people, or how deep the bunker - THEY DRAG THEM OUT!

And all for what, a few billion more?

You can't spend your billions once they get their hands on you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com