EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » An old brother trying to get a crumb

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An old brother trying to get a crumb
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam Moore (Sam & Dave) to Play Trump Inaugural Event

By Noah Yoo.

Sam Moore of soul/R&B duo Sam & Dave has announced that he will perform at the “Make America Great Again! Welcome Celebration” on January 19 in Washington, D.C. “I was a participant in the civil rights movement and have seen many positive changes and advancement in my 81 years of living in this wonderful country, but I know we must all join hands and work together with our new President,” the “Soul Man” singer said in a press release. “I honestly believe that if we can accomplish this, the best is yet to come. We all as Americans need to unite behind our new President and give him a chance. He needs everyone’s support to make America greater, stronger and an even better country.”

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam & Dave were an American soul and R&B duo who performed together from 1961 until 1981. The tenor (higher) voice was Sam Moore (1935) and the baritone/tenor (lower) voice was Dave Prater (1937–1988).

-

Sam & Dave are members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Grammy Hall of Fame, the Vocal Group Hall of Fame, the Memphis Music Hall of Fame, and are Grammy Award and multiple gold record award-winning artists. According to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Sam & Dave were the most successful soul duo and brought the sounds of the black gospel church to pop music with their call-and-response records. Recorded primarily at Stax Records in Memphis, Tennessee, from 1965 through 1968, these included "Soul Man," "Hold On, I'm Comin'," "You Don't Know Like I Know," "I Thank You," "When Something is Wrong with My Baby," "Wrap It Up," and many other Southern Soul classics. Except for Aretha Franklin, no soul act during Sam & Dave's Stax years (1965–1968) had more consistent R&B chart success, including 10 consecutive top 20 singles and 3 consecutive top 10 LPs.[1] Their crossover charts appeal (13 straight appearances and 2 top 10 singles) helped to pave the way for the acceptance of soul music by white pop audiences, and their song "Soul Man" was one of the first songs by a black group to top the pop charts using the word "soul," helping define the genre. "Soul Man" was a number one Pop Hit (Cashbox: November 11, 1967) and has been recognized as one of the most influential songs of the past 50 years by the Grammy Hall of Fame, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Rolling Stone magazine, and RIAA Songs of the Century. "Soul Man" was featured as the soundtrack and title for a 1986 film and also a 1997–1998 television series, and Soul Men was a 2008 feature film.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I'm giving the brother a break, because at 81, you can't afford to pass up ANY work!
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few successful, but weak minded Negroes have publicly voiced support for Trump.
Why?
Both Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather said because Trump will lower their taxes.
It's probably more due to Trump comp'ing them at one or more of his hotels during their past tours.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Steve Harvey said that Trump was a great man.

All very similar to Antonio Brown - pure air - between the ears.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Remember the King Of Comedy video with Harvey, Bernie Mac, Cedric, and Hughley?

I was in Charlotte when it was filmed and a lot of Harvey's stand-up had to be cut from the film because he started talking about how he moved to an all white neighbourhood and won't let his black friends visit because they embarrass him in front of his new white friends.
He kept talking along these lines and the audience, 95% black started booing him.

The Booing got so loud and persistent that Bernie Mac had to save him by rushing on-stage, pushing Harvey off, and saying.
"I ain't got nothing to do with this Tom, but I ain't afraid of you Motherfuccers"!

LOL, Bernie was my boy!

But by then, me and about 200 others were already at the manager's office asking for a refund because harvey was definitely not funny.

I have never liked Steve Harvey since, but I know his love for whites and degradation of blacks is why he is so successful today.
Jews love putting a Negro like that upfront and making him successful.

See how they pushed Harvey back to the corner of the film cover? He should have never been on the tour anyway.
 -

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
A few successful, but weak minded Negroes have publicly voiced support for Trump.
Why?
Both Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather said because Trump will lower their taxes.
It's probably more due to Trump comp'ing them at one or more of his hotels during their past tours.

This is certainly true, Trump's taxplan is in particular profitable for millionaires.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
^ Remember the King Of Comedy video with Harvey, Bernie Mac, Cedric, and Hughley?

I was in Charlotte when it was filmed and a lot of Harvey's stand-up had to be cut from the film because he started talking about how he moved to an all white neighbourhood and won't let his black friends visit because they embarrass him in front of his new white friends.
He kept talking along these lines and the audience, 95% black started booing him.

The Booing got so loud and persistent that Bernie Mac had to save him by rushing on-stage, pushing Harvey off, and saying.
"I ain't got nothing to do with this Tom, but I ain't afraid of you Motherfuccers"!

LOL, Bernie was my boy!

But by then, me and about 200 others were already at the manager's office asking for a refund because harvey was definitely not funny.

I have never liked Steve Harvey since, but I know his love for whites and degradation of blacks is why he is so successful today.
Jews love putting a Negro like that upfront and making him successful.

See how they pushed Harvey back to the corner of the film cover? He should have never been on the tour anyway.
 -

Spike Lee produced and directed
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares what entertainers perform for the President? That isn't how you judge a President. If that is all that counts then Barack Obama must have been the greatest President ever for black people.....

The reason most Negroes (and I use that on purpose) are upset is because they let Barack Obama and most other black politicians get away with absolute neglect and disrespect for the last 50 years but now all of a sudden they want to rise up and complain about what the President may or may not do for them. And it is dishonest. If you actually listen to many of these Negroes who are against Trump, they didn't say anything specifically about him and racism. No, most of these people are talking about GAYS, Handicapped people, immigrants and so forth. Nothing about black folks and black issues. This is the same platform Barack Obama was pushing and we see that none of those things did anything for black folks. In fact most immigrants HATE black people, yet it is the same black black leaders and civil rights retards promoting this mess. John Lewis isn't protesting Trump because of anything related to racism. He is protesting because of Russia....

quote:

On January 14, 2016 the National Action Network, led by Rev. Al Sharpton, and rights groups will convene on Washington, D.C. to march in honor of Martin Luther King Jr., demand accountability from President-elect Donald Trump and Congress, and remind U.S. elected leaders that the fight for equality and justice will not cease.

Now more than ever Americans’ civil rights are at-risk. Donald Trump’s campaign promises to institute a nationwide stop-and-frisk, roll out more tax cuts for the wealthy, and gut the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will have dire consequences for minorities across the United States.

Thousands of Americans from every state, race, religion, and ethnicity will march from the National Sylvan Theater, through West Potomac Park via Independence Ave., SW to a rally across from the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial to send a clear message to those in power that Martin Luther King Jr. and all that he fought for will never be forgotten, nor taken away. In his legacy, participants will march to show their support for improving access to high-quality and affordable health care, protecting religious liberty, and ensuring that women maintain the right to choose.

The fight can also be followed online with #WeShallNotBeMoved.

“The 2017 march will bring all people together to insist on change and accountability,” said Rev. Sharpton. “Martin Luther King Jr.’s struggle for civil rights didn’t end with his death, it’s a fight we take on each day. The political players may change but our goals stay the same. Donald Trump and his administration need to hear our voice and our concerns.”

WHO:

CIVIL RIGHTS GROUPS AND PARTNERS:

National Action Network

NAACP

National Council of Asian Pacific Americans

National Council of La Raza

Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund

National Urban League

National Congress of Black Women (NCBW)

National Coalition of Black Civic Participation (NCBCP)

Black Women’s Roundtable

Human Rights Campaign

Black Elks

National Council of La Raza (NCLR)

Phi Beta Sigma, Inc.

Planned Parenthood Federation of America

Hip Hop Caucus

The Lawyers Committee

Voto Latino

http://nationalactionnetwork.net/featured/we-shall-not-be-moved-march-on-washington-jan-14-2017/

Oddly enough during the actual march they protested the nomination of Jeff Sessions, but you have to ask what did the previous two black attorney generals do for black people? No cops were put in jail as a result of any of the major incidents that occurred and the investigations of the various police departments only recently got any serious charges.

quote:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—On the eve of President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration on January 20 and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day on January, the Rev. Al Sharpton led a march from the national mall to the late civil rights leader’s memorial to highlight pressing issues facing the black community, and to challenge the nomination of Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions to head the Justice Department.

http://observer.com/2017/01/al-sharpton-slams-jeff-sessions-at-martin-luther-king-memorial-rally-in-washington/
Posts: 8890 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Race Evasions

A quote image gives the impression that Donald Trump claimed that there won't be a black president again any time soon because laziness is a trait in blacks.

CLAIM: Donald Trump said, "Laziness is a trait in blacks ... I believe that. No black person will be president again any time soon."

MIXTURE

WHAT'S TRUE: Donald Trump once tweeted, "Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won't see another black president for generations!"

WHAT'S FALSE: Trump did not utter the full statement, "Laziness is a trait in blacks ... I believe that ... No black person will be president again any time soon."

WHAT'S UNDETERMINED: Whether Trump ever said, "Laziness is a trait in blacks ... I believe that."

http://www.snopes.com/trump-laziness-is-a-trait-in-blacks/
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Technically, other than skin color, can Barack Obama really be classified as, Black?

Here are the facts;

Barack was born of an African father and a White Jewish mother.
His father was never really a part of his life and he was raised by his white Jewish mother and her Indonesian husband until they departed and then he was raised in Hawaii by his two white Jewish grand parents.

So, Barack Obama has never experienced being raised in a black family environment with black experiences, morals or consciousness.
Whites are strongly aware of this and this is why they had faith in electing him.
Had Barack been reared by a black mother and father, like Jesse Jackson, there is no way he would have become US President.

Obama reminds me of the Negro children described in Tuskegee’s Booker T. Washington papers, who were forcibly taken from their parents at ages 6-15 in the 1800s and reared in Catholic schools by white catholic father and nuns. After turning 18, they were fully indoctrinated, they were returned to the communities they were taken from and placed as community leaders.
The black parents and neighbours of these communities described the returned children as even more racist and brutal towards blacks as white people, on their return.

So, Whites have been playing this "Transform a Negro into a Coconut" game for quite a while.

Like many White raised mulatto children, Obama has no real black identity, and he has shown this in the 8 years in office.
Obama can best be described as a Coconut who identifies stronger with white Jews than blacks.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^ So basically a black person has to conform to a certain stereotype?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ I would hope so, but hope alone is just wishful thinking.

-

Twitter Hits Jerry Rice Hard For His Popeyes Fried Chicken Ad

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/twitter-hits-jerry-rice-hard-for-his-popeyes-fried-chicken-ad_us_5880a44ee4b02c1837e9e09a?kfu0z7fo2k49uow29

But be real.
A Negro raised entirely by whites will conform in a certain way. The Albino way...and that's NOT a good thing, and never has been.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^ Product of the environment?
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Who cares what entertainers perform for the President? That isn't how you judge a President. If that is all that counts then Barack Obama must have been the greatest President ever for black people.....

The reason most Negroes (and I use that on purpose) are upset is because they let Barack Obama and most other black politicians get away with absolute neglect and disrespect for the last 50 years but now all of a sudden they want to rise up and complain about what the President may or may not do for them. And it is dishonest. If you actually listen to many of these Negroes who are against Trump, they didn't say anything specifically about him and racism. No, most of these people are talking about GAYS, Handicapped people, immigrants and so forth. Nothing about black folks and black issues. This is the same platform Barack Obama was pushing and we see that none of those things did anything for black folks. In fact most immigrants HATE black people, yet it is the same black black leaders and civil rights retards promoting this mess. John Lewis isn't protesting Trump because of anything related to racism. He is protesting because of Russia....

Doug you make very perceptive points here. Most blacks and their intellectual and political leaders just would not see things as you just described.

But could you explain why?

After all, blacks have been worse off with President Obama than before. Wealth, jobs, security(crime) have all declined under his watch.

Hillary who patronizes blacks and gets away with it, is whom the blacks wanted to be their president--black women especially.

The MSM keep hammering away at the idea that Trump is racist and that blacks should be scared. OK, Jews always say that their history is one of fighting Antisemitism--yet they were always able to defeat it. They dominated all the professions in Germany before Hitler's rise to power.

The goal for blacks should be to prosper and own wealth regardless of which party is in power. If whites are categorically racist then why look to them to change their ways?

So why is the Black Caucus so vehemently opposed to Trump? Maybe they are just parroting what the white MSM is telling them.
And why this special affection for Hillary--who stole donor money meant for Haitian earthquake victims? Then she sent her brother to dig out Haitian gold using cheap labor.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

Yes, any dark skinned African person who likes the Rolling Stones or Elton John is not Black
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Product of the environment?
Given Obama's background his choice of spouse would have been a white or a very near white person. It is claimed that the Rev. Wright brought them together. Yet, there are rumors that Obama's purpose of attending Wright's church for 20 years was for its "down low" activities and that the wife was merely a "beard".

Others say that Obama wanted to enter politics and that a white wife would not have been helpful in black constituencies.

Point is that individuals who know how to think can overcome the dictates of the environment.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Is Thrilled To Attend Donald Trump’s Inauguration

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/civil-rights-justice-department-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Under Trump, Approach to Civil Rights Law Is Likely to Change Definitively
New York Times Jan 19, 2017

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
^ Product of the environment?

Of course, and the real worry is these simple minded Negroes are growing at a drastically alarming rate.

Christian Negro churches love to preach to their Negro congregations that they are Kings, Queens and Princes, but Royalty does not act like typical Negroes. They act more Like Muhammed Ali or Marcus Garvey.
Unfortunately, these leader type black men are bred less than a 1000000:1 ratio among blacks.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

Yes, any dark skinned African person who likes the Rolling Stones or Elton John is not Black
STFU Liar!
More likely, these Negroes have severe psychological issues such as, Identifying with the aggressor, that can be treated, deprogrammed, and returned to "normal" psychological state with the right medical program.

Take Ethiopian Negro Jews as example.
Albinos create a climate of religious conflict within their native land Ethiopia, Christian against Jew against Islam.
Then Albinos swoop in and save these poor Negro Jews from their opposing religious cousins and become their saviours.
Identification with the aggressor!

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
quote:
Product of the environment?
Given Obama's background his choice of spouse would have been a white or a very near white person. It is claimed that the Rev. Wright brought them together. Yet, there are rumors that Obama's purpose of attending Wright's church for 20 years was for its "down low" activities and that the wife was merely a "beard".

Others say that Obama wanted to enter politics and that a white wife would not have been helpful in black constituencies.

Point is that individuals who know how to think can overcome the dictates of the environment.

All of this is true.
It didn't take much pressure for Obama to eagerly toss his supposed long term Pastor, Rev. Wright under the bus to appease Whites/Jews.

Rather than the 1st black President, Obama is much closer to being the nation's first Jewish or Pro-LGBT President.
If Obama had married a white woman, how do you think his chances of getting 90% of the black vote would have been affected?
Many black women wouldn't have been so easily sold.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Is Thrilled To Attend Donald Trump’s Inauguration

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/civil-rights-justice-department-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Under Trump, Approach to Civil Rights Law Is Likely to Change Definitively
New York Times Jan 19, 2017

Mayweather is a great boxer, but who claims that great boxers have to possess equally great brains?

Floyd Mayweather is a product of the vastly weakened Negro generation of the post Crack wars era.
His Father and Mother were crack addicts which will definitely have a negative psychological impact on their son's psychological development and worldview.

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
If true about Floyd, who would refuse a 50% cut of that $100 million he made last year? Boxing requires strategy, alertness, discipline, a quick decision-making brain and smart enough to watch your accountants and lawyers like a hawk.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Malcolm X - (1925 - 1965)
"The Ballot or the Bullet"

King Solomon Baptist Church, Detroit, Michigan - April 12, 1964

Excerpts:

So our people not only have to be reeducated to the importance of supporting black business, but the black man himself has to be made aware of the importance of going into business.
Anytime you have to rely upon your enemy for a job, you're in bad shape. When you — and he is your enemy. You wouldn't be in this country if some enemy hadn't kidnapped you and brought you here.

The first thing the cracker does when he comes in power, he takes all the Negro leaders and invites them for coffee. To show that he's all right. And those Uncle Toms can't pass up the coffee.
They come away from the coffee table telling you and me that this man is all right.
Oh, I say you been misled. You been had. You been took.

Whenever the Negroes keep the Democrats in power they're keeping the Dixiecrats (Republican) in power. This is true! A vote for a Democrat is nothing but a vote for a Dixiecrat (Republican). I know you don't like me saying that. I'm not the kind of person who come here to say what you like. I'm going to tell you the truth whether you like it or not.

http://americanradioworks.publicradio.org/features/blackspeech/mx.html

Martin Luther King III, Kanye West, Steve Harvey and NFL legends Ray Lewis and Jim Brown have all sat down with Trump to discuss issues facing black Americans ― and have tried to convince Trump’s black critics that he isn’t racist, or at least has their best interests at heart.

King said the meeting with the president-elect was “very constructive,” while being careful not to criticize Trump or outright condemn his recent comments about Rep. Lewis.

“[Trump] said that he is going to represent all Americans,” King said. “He said that over and over again. I think that we will continue to evaluate that. I think that the nation supports, I believe, that that’s his intent, but I think also we have to consistently engage with pressure.”

After meeting with Trump, West tweeted that having “a direct line of communication with our future President” is vital “if we truly want change.”

Ray Lewis, the former football player, cast all Trump-induced racial tension aside. “What we believe with the Trump administration is if we can combine these two powers of coming together — forget black or white. Black or white is irrelevant. The bottom line is job creation and economic development in these urban areas to change the whole scheme of what our kids see.”

Brown praised Trump “because he really talks about helping African-American, black people ― and that’s why I’m here.” He added that “the graciousness, the intelligence, the reception we got was fantastic.”

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
What difference would it have made if Hillary won and they were invited for coffee? Be specific now.

The sad thing is that black leaders world-wide don't seem to want to help themselves. This dependency complex is evident.

Case in point: The President of the world's most influential state, Buhari of Nigeria, is going to Britain on a 10-day medical leave. Why not just build at least one very good hospital so that all ailments that affect presidents could be treated at home? There is enough wealth in Nigeria and Africa to do just that single thing.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Obama, Sanders, Clinton or Trump.
None make any difference for blacks and we knew that way back in the 1950 and 60s. Yet, we still play the stacked game by the bottom of the deck dealing rules of the casino.

Yes, Mike and I have been hammering the point of the Nigerian and Africa as a whole point since day 1.
However, it ain't just an African problem.
Negroes in the US generate over $1 Trillion per year in revenue, yet haven't built a black owned/controlled University/College or hospital since reconstruction.

Negroes need a brain (MIND) enema!

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
quote:

Doug you make very perceptive points here. Most blacks and their intellectual and political leaders just would not see things as you just described.

But could you explain why?

After all, blacks have been worse off with President Obama than before. Wealth, jobs, security(crime) have all declined under his watch.

Hillary who patronizes blacks and gets away with it, is whom the blacks wanted to be their president--black women especially.

The MSM keep hammering away at the idea that Trump is racist and that blacks should be scared. OK, Jews always say that their history is one of fighting Antisemitism--yet they were always able to defeat it. They dominated all the professions in Germany before Hitler's rise to power.

The goal for blacks should be to prosper and own wealth regardless of which party is in power. If whites are categorically racist then why look to them to change their ways?

So why is the Black Caucus so vehemently opposed to Trump? Maybe they are just parroting what the white MSM is telling them.
And why this special affection for Hillary--who stole donor money meant for Haitian earthquake victims? Then she sent her brother to dig out Haitian gold using cheap labor.

Black people have been trained in most cases to assimilate and become part of the white supremacist system. And they have been doing this for over 100 years. The most independent minded black folks were the first newly freed slaves in America. They were responsible for the biggest growth in educational achievement among any population of their time, primarily through self teaching because there was no public school system then. But the Ku Klux Klan, Jim Crow and other racist policies like the destruction of prosperous black communities were designed explicitly to destroy this self sufficiency in black society. Black communities in the 1900s were far more self sufficient than they are now in many ways, even though most were still in poverty and on the bottom. They were more rural, had their own farms, grew their own food and often built their own houses. White supremacy cannot exist unless folks are dependent. And that goes most for blacks of any population, but it also goes for other non white populations as well.

As the 1900s moved on, blacks moved away from the rural areas and became 100% dependent on white jobs in the North and the cities, setting up the situation you see today. And along with this migration came this mentality of assimilation into the white society as the "answer" to racism. The so-called liberal faction of white society was no less racist in the North than in the South and these people had no plan to make black folks equal to any white person. But they had no problem promoting token Negroes and institutions to propagate this idea that white liberals were there to help them and all black folks had to do was just 'get themselves together' and take advantage of these 'opportunities' white society was handing out. This includes the NAACP, W.E.B. Dubois, many Negro colleges, black fraternities and sororities (the boule) and later on black politicians. All of these folks were funded or founded to imitate and promote the assimilation of negroes into white society. All of them were against folks like Marcus Garvey who promoted independence and self sufficiency. Even movements like the Moorish Temple of America and the Nation of Islam were also designed for this, but as 'cultish' organizations designed to dilute and distort true black empowerment.

The Harlem Renaissance, which in reality was another name for the "New Negro Movement", was prime example of this idea of negro assimilation into white society. It promoted the idea that if black folks got into the arts, they would be 'safe' in the eyes of white society and white folks would open up their pocketbooks and give negroes a chance. This is the basis of all these black folks singing, dancing and smiling all during the 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s, to auditoriums full of racist white folks. As if somehow these folks were doing something to improve the lives of black folks in general by buck dancing on stage. Ultimately all of this culminated in the Civil Rights movement which had a large influence from the white left in the Highlander Folk school who played a large role in promoting the "nonviolent" approach to social struggle for black people. Not to mention the black church was also a vehicle for this passive approach to active oppression. And then after civil rights ultimately came the agenda to promote LGBT and "intersectionality" (black lives matter) as the new civil rights struggle which is where we are today.

Barack Obama simply becomes the ultimate representation of this mindset of assimilation wherein you root for your oppression and celebrate it as long as the face of oppression is black. Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell are also good examples of this as well. In fact, most of your black mayors and councilmen who came to power since the 60s were the worst thing that ever happened to black folks long before Obama was even thought about. They were intentionally put there in order to placate black society and promote this illusion of assimilation and "progress". And black society being totally dependent on white society for everything promotes this mentality because that is how you get more trinkets and crumbs from the system, by promoting and supporting their policies and agendas. But none of these policies and agendas are in the best interests of black people.

White supremacy uses its stolen wealth and economic exploitation to control most of the planets population. Black people get the least of all those people around the world who are dependent on white supremacy in one way or another. Yet to hear black folks tell it world wide, they got it good somehow.

It is no coincidence that Theresa May, the new British PM recently said that no longer would they "try to make the world in their image". I kind of thought that was an odd statement to make at this point in history. But that is what they have been doing for the last 500 years and sums up what white supremacy is perfectly, seeing as the world is being more in the western image than ever.

Posts: 8890 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Doug writes nice critiques but he has no solutions other than to continue living in this system
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Negroes are taught to think like individuals. Individuals have no 'system' because a system implies a group activity. Negroes are taught to be individualistic in every aspect of their being and wonder why they don't get anywhere. Meanwhile everybody else on the planet is functioning as a group. Whites obviously function as a group. Asians function as various groups. But nobody dares critique Asians, Indians or any other population for practicing activities as a group for their own interests as a group. The only people on earth who are taught this nonsense is Negroes. And because of this most black folks love being token Negroes within larger groups of OTHER people. The only black in an all white office. The only black in an all white neighborhood.... First black this. First black that. But never are Negroes supposed to support a black neighborhood where blacks run everything. Or an all black company or an all black or mostly black anything. Yet all these other groups are never called out on having all (asian, muslim, latino, european, etc) businesses, neighborhoods, organizations or anything else.
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a reason why African Americans are underachieving and will continue to underachieve. On the deeper psychic, energetic level, they don't have the support of women such as these, their beautiful caring ebony complexioned women.

-
Alek Wek

-
Lupita Nyongo

-
India Arie

-
Leslie Jones

So long us such women prefer to describe themselves as "dark complexioned", rather than "jet complexioned" or "ebony complexioned" African Americans will not prosper as much as they can or should. "black complexioned" will be confusing because the word is associated with all members of the race regardless of their complexion.

Quite simply they don't feel that "black" people have a place in America, in an idealized America. So long as they don't want to label their beauty with the name by which their race is described, their people will not prosper. They are the mothers of these people, and if their people don't have their unconditional heartfelt endorsement of the presence in America, their people are going to have it hard. Quite simply they despise their children, especially the males, even if they will work their ass off to provide for them and raise them up.

The use of the term "dark in complexion" rather than "ebony in complexion" says it all. They refuse to use the words or descriptions that define their beauty to refer to their race, and that should tell you about how they feel about their race in America.

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Totally WRONG. Those wannabes need to focus more on what's IN their heads, than what's ON the heads.

Are you that fat white boy who's obsessed with drawing black women?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Knee jerk response, read my response to one of your more recent posts, perhaps you will understand it better - http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011990;p=1#000004
Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com