EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The village aiming to create a white utopia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The village aiming to create a white utopia
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A village in Hungary has banned the wearing of Muslim dress and the call to prayer. By leading what it calls "the war against Muslim culture", it hopes to attract other Christian Europeans who object to multiculturalism in their own countries.
"We primarily welcome people from western Europe - people who wouldn't like to live in a multicultural society," Laszlo Toroczkai tells the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme. "We wouldn't like to attract Muslims to the village."......................

-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%81sotthalom

Ásotthalom is a village in Csongrád County, in the Southern Great Plain region of southern Hungary, near the border with Serbia.

-

Asked if he is trying to establish a white supremacist village, Mr Toroczkai replies: "I didn't use the word white. But because we are a white, European, Christian population, we want to stay [like] this.
"If we were black we'd want to stay a black village.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38881349

They need to be reminded that Hungary was once a Black country.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They all need to be reminded of how they came to be in the lands they now occupy.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JantaVanta,

White people hating, Black supremacist. Hungary is not nor has it ever been a Black country. Stop trying to steal other people's history & lands and go find your own dang history IN AFRICA & stop trying to maliciously harm White children & rob White children of what is rightfully theirs. They have a right to their history,their heritage, their homeland without you Anti-White pos's trying to steal it from them. They also have the right to separate themselves from you & other POC & to keep you & other POC out of their lands as to preserve their own people & exist in their own lands, they also have the right to White supremacy in their own lands if they so decide, the same as Blacks have the right to Black supremacy in Africa.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Concerned member of public
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Concerned member of public   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Celticwarrior,

Hungary is a dump and eastern Europeans are backward. No civilization ancient or modern came from there (at least Western Europeans had things like the Industrial Revolution).

Posts: 949 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DeathWish

I don't give a dang if any civilization came from there or not or if Eastern Europeans are backwards or not. It is still their land, their history, their heritage, etc and they have a right to it no matter how unglamorous it may be. I refuse to allow the powers that be to divide me from my White brothers & sisters in any part of Europe or any other country. I'd say the same for Blacks in any African country who wanted to make an all Black no Whites allowed town or wanted to institute Black supremacy in Africa. They have the right & should not allow themselves to be divided from their Black brothers & sisters on the basis of tribe or country. Whites also have that right.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although Black is subjective, the Hungarians carries in it's name "HUN" an Asiatic people some described as swarthy almost Black with eyes buried deep in their foreheads,there were other kinds of Huns also, some described as white others as red but the type that came west under Attila was described as Black
or Kara Khatai.

For the love of Gwad these were an Asiatic people and non Africans so lets not get it twisted.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Concerned member of public
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Concerned member of public   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
DeathWish

I don't give a dang if any civilization came from there or not or if Eastern Europeans are backwards or not. It is still their land, their history, their heritage, etc and they have a right to it no matter how unglamorous it may be. I refuse to allow the powers that be to divide me from my White brothers & sisters in any part of Europe or any other country. I'd say the same for Blacks in any African country who wanted to make an all Black no Whites allowed town or wanted to institute Black supremacy in Africa. They have the right & should not allow themselves to be divided from their Black brothers & sisters on the basis of tribe or country. Whites also have that right.

Problem is your view on race. There is no European race/family, but different ethnic groups. Lumping them together is pretty stupid since they have little in common. Brexit happened because English, Scots and Welsh are fed up with mass-immigration to UK from eastern Europe, so this "European brothers and sisters" thing has no reality; just look at the history of Europe to see ethnic conflict. The same applies to Africa and any other continent.

The reason east Europeans want west Europeans migrating to their countries and not the other way around - is because east European countries are poor and backward. They need us but we don't need them!

White nationalism is an American ideology, it doesn't work for native ethnic groups living in Europe who want to preserve their own peoples, lands, cultures etc. White Americans are a melting pot of different European ethnic groups, that's why they have idiots like Stormfront and David Duke and no sensible ethno-cultural nationalist politics. All they can identify with is skin colour, and even that doesn't make sense. Southern Europeans are swarthier than Northerners, would you accept a greasy black haired brown-eyed Italian guy marrying a blue-eyed blonde Norwegian woman?

Posts: 949 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notice the images of Black People on the Hungarian Crown given to Saint Stephen by the Pope around 1000 CE

-

http://www.lkk.nyme.hu/hungary_national_symbols.html?&L=4

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Jantavanta,

Black supremacist, Black racist who hates White people please. I see no Blacks on that crown you White people hating moron.

Serial Killer,

I take it you are either a Black or other POC hell bent on dividing White people due to your hatred for Whites. Either that or you're an Anti-White,self hating pos libtard cuck coon trying to deny the existence of White people,trying to divide White people to keep us from uniting to destroy your multi-CULT-uralism & your DIEversity which we want nothing to do with NO MORE BROTHER WARS! Not only that but trying to divide Black people from their Black brothers & sisters & Asians from the rest of their Asian brothers & sisters. Either that or you are a Nordicist cracka honky devil POS who thinks Nords are the only Whites ROTFLMBO. Nope I wouldn't have a problem at all with an Italian & Swede marrying, as both are White. BTW my anti-White friend Stormfront isn't made up of only Americans lol. There's lots of Europeans from different Euro countries,Australians,New Zealanders,Canadians,& Boers on there too lol.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com