EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Historical account of the Black African during the age of the Moors.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Historical account of the Black African during the age of the Moors.
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3dPtSdU7t4
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Concerned member of public
Banned
Member # 22355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Concerned member of public   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more interested in the earlier classical descriptions of peoples from the Maghreb, none of whom are described as black. Even the northern interior tribes like the Garamantes are not (see Snowden) called aethiopes (burnt faced) because they had lighter shades of brown skin. It was only some nomadic tribes at the southern fringes of Libya (parallel to Nubia) that were called aethiopes.
Posts: 949 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diebythesword:
I'm more interested in the earlier classical descriptions of peoples from the Maghreb, none of whom are described as black. Even the northern interior tribes like the Garamantes are not (see Snowden) called aethiopes (burnt faced) because they had lighter shades of brown skin. It was only some nomadic tribes at the southern fringes of Libya (parallel to Nubia) that were called aethiopes.

You really must try to keep up.

The nonsense of Albino Greeks ruling and Aegypt meaning "Burnt Face" has long ago been debunked.

The culprit is Albino TRANSLATORS of ancient texts - THEY LIE!

Please read the section on "Burnt Face" on this page, it also debunks many Albino lies of this type.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/The_mind/Conditioning_of_the_mind.htm

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone lies except the Afrocentrist. Right, Mike?

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

The nonsense of Albino Greeks ruling and Aegypt meaning "Burnt Face" has long ago been debunked.

Please read the section on "Burnt Face" on this page, it also debunks many Albino lies of this type.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/The_mind/Conditioning_of_the_mind.htm

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:

Albinos lie purposely for nefarious purposes, whereas Afrocentrics lie by accident, or out of ordinary ignorance. See my new thread.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike is not an afrocentrist and doesn't call himself one
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

"Afrocentrist" is a baby forfeit term, its pretty much a projection of what Albinos do. If you accuse the other person of what you are actually doing, no one will think to criticize you. This is more effective when you have brainwashed the masses into thinking you are the authority in academia.

Actually, I've never seen it used honestly, its used as described above. The last time I read of an Albino using "Afrocentrist" it was in a book which I can not recall its title or main content (fairly recent, though I'd say most of their books past the 1900s is of little value). He was upset as he was commenting on some lie that he had supported, so diverted off into potshots. He made a reference to a man (to descredit the boogey man Afrocentrist) and I followed the origin of the reference and found out he was still lying and twisting the source.

So really "Afrocentrist" isnt a word created to be critical, but they are throwing the dice that their engagers are still just stupid enough to see them as the sources of approval, not just over blacks, but also over the primary sources themselves.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com