EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Europeans in the Renaissance and Colonial Era (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black Europeans in the Renaissance and Colonial Era
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrong, mena and I both posted Lorenzo de' Medici and there was no discrepancy between the images

he looks like one of the lighter skinned Igbos

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
wrong, mena and I both posted Lorenzo de' Medici and there was no discrepancy between the images

he looks like one of the lighter skinned Igbos

^^^ your using sarcasm

both you and mena are opposites

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have the wrong type of opposite.
The difference is in methodology. Anything I don't see thoroughly investigated I will take issue with. For instance the conclusions of the authors of the Abusir study. I can't agree with that. They make broad assumptions based on a limited sample.
I have at least four threads on books about black Europeans. They get few replies. People would rather look at pictures and make up the stories

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The difference is in methodology. Anything I don't see thoroughly investigated I will take issue with. For instance the conclusions of the authors of the Abusir study. I can't agree with that. They make broad assumptions based on a limited sample.
I have at least four threads on books about black Europeans. They get few replies. People would rather look at pictures and make up the stories

no
all you do is copy and paste with no primary sources

you use the same methods as mena because you regurgitate alot of information that you your self have not investigated or can verify.

Both you and mena are in the same boat, just at different ends of the boat.

for example
your thread on Angelo Soliman was typical copy and paste with no primary sources or originality

your version of black history is only limited to two categories Sub-Saharan Africa and Slavery

your version of Black European history will fall in the slavery category

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
quote:

no

you use the same methods as mena because you regurgitate alot of information that you your self have not investigated or can verify.

for example
your thread on Angelo Soliman was typical copy and paste with no primary sources or originality

your version of black history is only limited to two categories Sub-Saharan Africa and Slavery

Again, I have at least four threads on blacks in Europe. So you saying that my version of black history is only limited to two categories Sub-Saharan Africa and Slavery has no basis.
I also have other threads on specific black Europeans

And if you have something to produce on blacks in Europe that is a primary source you should do it, otherwise you are just bluffing and blowing hot air. You have nothing on the table right now, just mad because I provide context and background information when people delve into fantasy history. Let's see if you can come up with something black European I haven't covered already
However it's quite peculiar how "European" used to be an oppressor category but now there is a whole movement on the internet to try to be them.

---------------------------------------------------

check my resume before mouth flapping

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

no

for example

Again, I have at least four threads on blacks in Europe. So you saying that my version of black history is only limited to two categories Sub-Saharan Africa and Slavery has no basis.
I also have other threads on specific black Europeans

And if you have something to produce on blacks in Europe that is a primary source you should do it, otherwise you are just bluffing and blowing hot air. You have nothing on the table right now, just mad because I provide context and background information when people delve into fantasy history. Let's see if you can come up with something black European I haven't covered already
However it's quite peculiar how "European" used to be an oppressor category but now there is a whole movement on the internet to try to be them.

---------------------------------------------------

check my resume before mouth flapping

im going to call your bluff

What is the legacy of Angelo Soliman?
(please no copy and past history)

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Angelo Soliman's legacy was changing free masonry rules to allow the reading of scientific papers within the lodges, the spreading of scientific thought
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
Angelo Soliman's legacy was changing free masonry rules to allow the reading of scientific papers within the lodges, the spreading of scientific thought

where is your primary sources?

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Don't be a knucklehead. You never even heard of this guy until I made a thread on him. Now you're playing games

quote:

light skinned images are actually representations of gold

And you have a primary source for this and numerous other posts?
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
Don't be a knucklehead. You never even heard of this guy until I made a thread on him. Now you're playing games

quote:

And you have a primary source for this and numerous other posts?
so basically you have no primary source
im not surprised
that is why i put you in the same boat as mena

nefertari was my primary source on on the light skin thread

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Again, you have no primary source for that statement that yellow skin represents gold.

This is just one statement which you have no primary source for.
After this we will go one by one into various claims you have made and see if you have listed a primary source

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Again, you have no primary source for that statement that yellow skin represents gold.

This is just one statement which you have no primary source for.
After this we will go one by one into various claims you have made and see if you have listed a primary source

again
nefertari was my primary source on the light skin thread

Hathor is called the golden one (nbwt) in ancient Egyptian texts
 -
^^^ try to disprove this source

i always provide primary sources

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Ancient Egyptian men took on foreign wives and light skinned images are actually representations of gold

-
^^^
notice the difference in complexion on the same woman [/QB]

Here you say that Egyptian women had foreign wives

and in the same sentence you say light skinned images are actually representations of gold.

That doesn't make sense. If the subject is Egyptian men having foreign wives light skinned images representing gold has nothing to do with foreign wives. Logically it should be two separate thoughts, not associated with one another and requiring two separate sentences and it would still be inexplicable if these two sentences followed each other.
But you are confused

That aside you say light skinned images are actually representations of gold.
So apparently you don't know what a "primary source" is. Merely showing a yellow figure does not prove it was intended to be gold. That would have to shown in an Egyptian text.
- which you have not provided. You have merely copy and pasted a picture and made a claim lacking a primary source , plus you didn't even know the goddesses name until Djehuti mentioned it

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

there is documentation that Egypt had many wars with Europeans such as the goths, Thracians, Spaniards, and Scythians via sesotris

^^ absurd psuedo-historical claims with no primary source
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Ancient Egyptian men took on foreign wives and light skinned images are actually representations of gold

-
^^^
notice the difference in complexion on the same woman

Here you say that Egyptian women had foreign wives

and in the same sentence you say light skinned images are actually representations of gold.

That doesn't make sense. If the subject is Egyptian men having foreign wives light skinned images representing gold has nothing to do with foreign wives. Logically it should be two separate thoughts, not associated with one another and requiring two separate sentences and it would still be inexplicable if these two sentences followed each other.
But you are confused

That aside you say light skinned images are actually representations of gold.
So apparently you don't know what a "primary source" is. Merely showing a yellow figure does not prove it was intended to be gold. That would have to shown in an Egyptian text.
- which you have not provided. You have merely copy and pasted a picture and made a claim lacking a primary source , plus you didn't even know the goddesses name until Djehuti mentioned it [/QB]

hathor is called the golden one

Hymn from the Sanctuary of the Temple of Dendera

"Adoration to You, , the Golden One
Mistress of Iunet,
The August and Powerful One in the Sanctuary-of-the-August-One,
The One who shines like gold in the Temple-of-the-Sistrum,
The Atenet in the Land of Atum!
I adore Your Majesty with Your heart's desire.
I invoke Your Image with the sacred texts,
I exalt Your Ka to the height of heaven,
I worship Your Image to the limits of the rays of the Aten.

Come in peace, progress in joy,
Your heart is sweetened by hearing prayers,
Het-Hert the Great, Mistress of Iunet,
The Eye of Ra, Mistress of Heaven,
Sovereign of All the Gods,
The Great Uraeus, the Mistress of the Great Sanctuary,
Your beautiful face is satisfied with your beloved son,
The King of Upper and Lower Egypt,
Master of the Two Lands, eternally."

Hathor is depicted on many monuments as golden

Egyptians took on foreign Asiatic wives

example
One of the "Amarna Letters" negotiating a marriage between Amenhotep III and Tushratta's daughter Tadukhipa
 -

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

there is documentation that Egypt had many wars with Europeans such as the goths, Thracians, Spaniards, and Scythians via sesotris

^^ absurd psuedo-historical claims with no primary source
Sesostris was called emperor of the world
"you (senwosret I)have subdue what the sun encircles" story of sinhue

Goths, Thracians, Spaniards, and Scythians had no written history during the reign of sesostris however they do have ancient oral tradition that was passed down that discusses their war with sesostris

Example
The War of Vesosis (sesostris) the egyptian and Tanausis the goth

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Im still waiting on your primary source for Angelo Soliman

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
hathor is called the golden one

Hymn from the Sanctuary of the Temple of Dendera

"Adoration to You, , the Golden One
Mistress of Iunet,

So I was right, you only dig up sources when asked

quote:

quote:

Sennefer and Hatshepsut-Meryetre  -

-
 -

That would not explain these portraits of women who are not gods. Women don't have golden skin.

quote:

Hathor is depicted on many monuments as golden

what do you mean "monuments"
statues, tomb wall paintings?

quote:

what does that have to do with anything?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

I have no idea, you tell me I haven't seen the primary sources, they are hard to find.
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
the lioness

That would not explain these portraits of women who are not gods. Women don't have golden skin

and men are not half lions
 -

ancient Egyptian women payed homage to hathor because she was the goddess of mothers and wives

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I have no idea, you tell me I haven't seen the primary sources, they are hard to find.
so you have no primary source but yet you made the claim

[Roll Eyes]
smh

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

quote:
Originally posted by the the lioness

That would not explain these portraits of women who are not gods. Women don't have golden skin

quote:
Originally posted by the questioner

ancient Egyptian women payed homage to hathor because she was the goddess of mothers and wives

quote:

example
One of the "Amarna Letters" negotiating a marriage between Amenhotep III and Tushratta's daughter Tadukhipa

Make up your mind
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
 -

quote:

quote:

quote:

example

Make up your mind

^^^ all the above

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
 -

quote:

quote:

quote:

example

Make up your mind

^^^ all the above
So the light skin is a natural skin tone of foreign women yet at the same time the light skin is symbolically paying homage to Hathor, yeah that makes sense
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

quote:

quote:

quote:

example

Make up your mind

^^^ all the above
So the light skin is a natural skin tone of foreign women yet at the same time the light skin is symbolically paying homage to Hathor, yeah that makes sense
Sometimes the yellow skin could be the complexion of a foriegner

Sometimes the yellow skin can be the symbol for gold to showcase hathor

makes perfect sense

--------------------
Questions expose liars

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Emperor Henri Christophe (Henry Christopher)

-
Portrait medal of Isotta degli Atti, 1453-1455. This cast bronze object, dating to 1453-1455, is an early example of a Renaissance portrait medal. The piece was commissioned to commemorate an Italian beauty called Isotta Degli Atti who was celebrated for her incredible gorgeousness. Isotta was the mistress, and, later the third wife of Sigismondo Malatesta, Lord of Rimini.

-
Monete & Banconote > Gettoni e Medaglie > Italia > Altri - Delcampe.it

-
Pisanello, Three-Faced Medallion

-
The Infante Philip of Spain, later Philip II of Spain (1527–98, r. 1556) Artist: Medalist: Leone Leoni (Italian, Menaggio ca. 1509–1590 Milan) Date: 1549 Culture: Italian Medium: Bronze, brown patina, cast Dimensions: Diam. 3 1/4 in. (83 mm.)

-
Artemide Aste - Asta XXVI: 1250 - Eugenio IV (1431-1447) Medaglia di restituzione (metŕ XVIII sec.) - Dea Moneta

-

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-
Göktürk Parası. M.S.6-7yy.

-

-

-
Philippe VI de Valois gold Double Royal d'or ND (1328-50), 1st emission, April 6, 1340, King on Gothic throne with scepter and fleur de lis/Floriated cross in quadrilobe An extremely rare type, seldom offered

-
Artemide Aste - Asta XXVI: 677 - Firenze Giovanni Battista Michelozzi (1521-1604),architetto e scultore,senatore nel 1594 Medaglia fusa 1599 eseguita per l'inizio della costruzione dell'altare maggiore e della tribuna della Chiesa di Santo Spirito a Firenze,su disegno del Caccini - Dea Moneta

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -
Artemide Aste - Asta XXVI: 1260 - Gregorio XIII (1572-1585) Medaglia 1582 per la fondazione del Collegio Romano - Dea Moneta

-
Artemide Aste - Asta XXVI: 1299 - Argentina Pallavicini,poetessa e botanica (m.1550),moglie di Guido Rangoni,signore di Spilamberto. Medaglia celebrativa - Dea Moneta

-
Medal Louis XII, King of France (r. 1498–15155), and Anne of Brittany (1476–1514) Date: ca. 1499 Geography: Made in Lyon, France Culture:

--------------------
mena

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -
Chilpéric II Roi de Neustrie la fin de la dynastie des mérovingiens

-
Frankish gold Tremissis, imitation of Byzantine Tremissis, mid-500s

-
Visigoths for Kids - The Visigoths and the fall of Rome - early Middle Ages

--------------------
mena

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5531133/Black-Tudors-England-early-immigrants-treated-equals.html

The black Tudors of England: African porter who whipped a white servant is among 350 stories revealing how early immigrants were treated as equals in the Elizabethan era
Case of Edward Swarthye saw him whip fellow white slave on orders of employer
He appeared at court to confirm that he whipped John Guy on employer's orders
His story suggests that early black immigrants were treated as equals by Tudors
Jaques Francis's tale saw him help salvage the wrecked Mary Rose warship
His employer went on trial and Francis was invited to give evidence in a court
This came despite other witnesses claiming he could not because he was a slave

-
Portrait of an African or Holy Roman Emperor Charles V according to MikeIII.

Mena: West African merchants travelled and traded in Western Europe during the Middle Age and Renaissance era. I think the European museums have the paintings of the West African merchants and princes living in Western Europe. the museums keep them secret.

Dederi Jaquoha, merchant and prince

The son of King Caddi-biah, Jaquoah was ruler of a kingdom in modern Liberia. He arrived in England in 1610 and was baptised in London on New Year's Day 1611. He spent two years in the country with a leading merchant.

Hananiah Israel Black People Ruled Russia and All Europe during the Dark Ages.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHe4sc4348I

--------------------
mena

SaxonQueen
Member # 22837

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaxonQueen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Afrocentric Black supremacist nonsense. No such thing as a Black European and none of those portraits or coins depict Black people. That portrait with the Black man is NOT Charles V either. When are you Black supremacist Anti-Whites going to find your own history in AFRICA and stop trying to steal others histories. As I have stated before, White children have a right to their history, their ancestors, their homeland,etc without you trying to rob them of it.
Posts: 24 | From: For Me To Know | Registered: Sep 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lion
Banned
Member # 22807

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lion   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're going to worry about the sun, everyone knows you're a liar class.

quote:
Originally posted by SaxonQueen:
Afrocentric Black supremacist nonsense. No such thing as a Black European and none of those portraits or coins depict Black people. That portrait with the Black man is NOT Charles V either. When are you Black supremacist Anti-Whites going to find your own history in AFRICA and stop trying to steal others histories. As I have stated before, White children have a right to their history, their ancestors, their homeland,etc without you trying to rob them of it.

Posts: 47 | From: Brazil | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -
ITALY Italian States AREZZO REPUBLIC Silver Medieval Coin ST DONATUS

-
CRUSADERS of Antioch Tancred Ancient 1101AD Byzantine Time Coin St Peter

-
Richard I (1189-1199), short cross penny Rhuddlan mint, group I. Moneyer Halli.

--------------------
mena

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -
Maxine Helfman Tackles Complex Racial Issues By Taking Photographs Of Black Models Posing In Flemish Traditional Costumes

http://www.beautifuldecay.com/2015/09/14/maxine-helfman-tackles-complex-racial-issues-taking-photographs-black-models-posing-flemish-traditional-costumes/

Mena: I am speculating that photographer Maxine Helfman saw the paintings of Black Dutch nobility, merchants and banking family in private collection and symbolically show them to the public by using photographs and Black models.

-

-

-

Black models dressed up in traditional Flemish costumes. Maxine Helfman takes photographs the way Old Masters would have portrayed high society in the 17th century. In this series called “Historical Correction”, the artist offers the option of a reverse history. She wants to create a past that never existed. Her purpose is to create a dialogue with the viewers.

Using the same white collars, hats and black tunics. Even the poses are similar, mostly directly looking into the camera, only portraits and a use of lighting which features the faces. She doesn’t use a frame in order to keep the focus on the portraits. Maxine Helfman confirms that she was very careful on how approaching this project. Being a white women herself, she didn’t want to create confusion around a sensible subject.

By creating fictional narratives, she gives another outlook on history and culture. She directs the issues of race by looking at a different society in another time. The photographs are an indirect testimony that race and class are nowhere to be parted. Using art as a mean to express an idea, to make a statement; her series is not to be looked at as a final fact. She opens the door to a discussion about race, equality and how these issues are dealt within their country, wherever the viewers are. “All of my projects begin with that concept….it is the conversation that is generated that is fascinating…..positive and negative”

-

-

-

-

--------------------
mena

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -
CRUSADERS of Antioch Tancred Ancient 1101AD Byzantine Time Coin St Peter

-

-

-
Maxine Helfman - Historical Correction serie

--------------------
mena

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com