EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Clyde - looks like some have caught on.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clyde - looks like some have caught on.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got this from the Google+ blog of some guy calling himself "Johnnie Aborigine".

He's got that silly "Farina" hairstyle, but otherwise he seems pretty intelligent.

I assume this cartoon is his creation;

It sure does sum things up PERFECTLY!

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is Johnnie's picture from his blog.

-

Fact is - I would never let someone looking like Johnnie into my home......

And it's REALLY hard to believe someone looking like him, actually did the cartoon and the blog.....

But lacking evidence to the contrary, I have to accept it.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Looking at him made me nostalgic for Farina:

Title card for the 1937 comedy Rushin' Ballet

-

Allen Clayton Hoskins (August 9, 1920 – July 26, 1980) was an American child actor, most famous for portraying the character of Farina in 105 Our Gang short films from 1922 to 1931.

-  -

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
CONUNDRUM
1) a confusing and difficult problem or question.

2) a question asked for amusement, typically one with a pun in its answer; a riddle.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member

THIS IS A CONUNDRUM!

-
As dean of the Columbian College of Arts and Sciences, Ben Vinson III provides leadership vision and guidance to more than 40 academic departments and programs, 27 research centers and institutes, over 1,000 faculty members, and approximately 7,700 graduate and undergraduate students. With a vision to create an “engaged liberal arts,” he has overseen a number of ambitious initiatives that have helped to expand the college’s profile in both the arts and the sciences. These initiatives include creation of the Corcoran School of the Arts and Design—which positions the college as a pivotal player in creative and innovative arts education—and completion of Science and Engineering Hall, a state-of-the-art facility that places world-class researchers from an array of disciplines under one roof to foster collaborative discoveries.

In addition, as leader of the university’s largest academic unit, he is playing a critical role in the success of the GW’s historic $1 billion Making History comprehensive fundraising campaign—the most ambitious in GW’s 200-year history. During his tenure, Columbian College has received record-breaking philanthropic support from alumni and donors, which will translate into advancing a number of key initiatives to assist the academic enterprise.

Elected to the National Humanities Center board of trustees in 2013, Dean Vinson’s scholarship focuses on colonial Mexico, especially the African presence in Mexico. He has authored and co-authored several books and numerous articles on the military participation of blacks in the militias, labor, free black populations in Mexico, slavery in Latin America more broadly, African American experiences in Mexico and Afro-Mexican experiences in the United States. He is currently researching the colonial Latin American caste system.

Prior to his arrival to GW in 2013, Dean Vinson was the vice dean for centers, interdepartmental program, and graduate programs at the Johns Hopkins University’s Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts and Sciences. A member of the faculty since 2006, he was the Herbert Baxter Adams Professor of Latin American History and formerly directed the university’s Center for Africana Studies. Before his time at Hopkins, Vinson held faculty positions at Penn State University and Barnard College. He has been awarded fellowships from the Fulbright Commission, National Humanities Center, Social Science Research Council, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the Ford, Rockefeller and Mellon foundations. Vinson earned a bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College and a doctorate from Columbia University.

-
Henry Louis Gates, Jr., is the Alphonse Fletcher University Professor and Director of the Hutchins Center for African and African American Research at Harvard University. Emmy Award-winning filmmaker, literary scholar, journalist, cultural critic, and institution builder, Professor Gates has authored seventeen books and created fourteen documentary films, including Wonders of the African World, African American Lives, Black in Latin America, and Finding Your Roots, series three of which is currently in production. His six-part PBS documentary series, The African Americans: Many Rivers to Cross (2013), which he wrote, executive produced, and hosted, earned the Emmy Award for Outstanding Historical Program—Long Form, as well as the Peabody Award, Alfred I. duPont-Columbia University Award, and NAACP Image Award. Having written for such leading publications as The New Yorker, The New York Times, and Time, Professor Gates now serves as chairman of TheRoot.com, a daily online magazine he co-founded in 2008, while overseeing the Oxford African American Studies Center, the first comprehensive scholarly online resource in the field. In 2012, The Henry Louis Gates, Jr. Reader, a collection on his writings, was published.

The recipient of fifty-five honorary degrees and numerous prizes, Professor Gates was a member of the first class awarded “genius grants” by the MacArthur Foundation in 1981, and in 1998, he became the first African American scholar to be awarded the National Humanities Medal. He was named to Time’s 25 Most Influential Americans list in 1997, to Ebony’s Power 150 list in 2009, and to Ebony’s Power 100 list in 2010 and 2012. He earned his B.A. in English Language and Literature, summa cum laude, from Yale University in 1973, and his M.A. and Ph.D. in English Literature from Clare College at the University of Cambridge in 1979. Professor Gates has directed the W. E. B. Institute for African and African American Research—now the Hutchins Center—since arriving at Harvard in 1991, and during his first fifteen years on campus, he chaired the Department of Afro-American Studies as it expanded into the Department of African and African American Studies with a full-fledged doctoral program. He also is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Letters and serves on a wide array of boards, including the New York Public Library, the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, the Aspen Institute, Jazz at Lincoln Center, the Whitney Museum of American Art, Library of America, and the Brookings Institution.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

THIS IS A CONUNDRUM!

To Wit.....

These two handsome, intelligent looking, well-dressed Black men:
 -  -

Are actually Negroes and stooges for the Albinos,
used by the Albinos to disseminate their propaganda history.

Meanwhile.....

This scruffy, Farina looking Nigga, with a bad attitude:

-

By evidence - seems to be a Black hero, doing his best to inform his fellow Blacks of the truth.

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction!

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see what's wrong with his hair as its short dreads and looks nothing like that kid in the picture,secondly I would have to somewhat believe the blacks who say there Africans though it would be difficult as the black Indians overlapped with Africans in overall look.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

And it's REALLY hard to believe someone looking like him, actually did the cartoon and the blog.....

A DNA test is like kryptonite to dudes like this
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a popular Black American online commentator and conspiracy theorist that also figured out the con of African-American identity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XdKcZOUTpw

^^^ He is pretty popular...

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Sigh - Negroes being Negroes.

I have not gone deeply into either of the two;

However, perusing indicates that both are implying that there was NO AFRICAN component - just Black Paleoamericans.

Of course there was and IS:

Black Paleoamericans, Black Europeans, and Africans.

But just the fact that they now realize that there were and are, Black Paleoamericans, is a victory.

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

-

Its a strange Kryptonite.
I have a Grandfolk on both sides that looks like  -

And they themselves believed that they were part native. The DNA test would suggest that they were exotic looking mulattos pretending yet at the same time I'm more related to non 'natives' from the Bahamas than anyone.

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fourty2Tribes:
quote:
quote:

-

Its a strange Kryptonite.
I have a Grandfolk on both sides that looks like  -

And they themselves believed that they were part native. The DNA test would suggest that they were exotic looking mulattos pretending yet at the same time I'm more related to non 'natives' from the Bahamas than anyone.

That's the facts, some AAs have native American ancestry.
But much more have admixture with Europeans. As we can see in that picture above that Indian has features which are closer to European than West African/Bahmian. Some AAs would prefer not to mix with the former slave master "race" so they like to imagine those features showing are Indian but they could be European or Indian (or in some cases horn African or East Indian) These things overlap. Family history is not always accurate people sometimes change thing to their liking.
So DNA analysis sometimes clarifies or adds to our knowledge, sometimes surprises.

Things like this:

Revealed: William's Indian ancestry. DNA tests show future monarch has clear genetic line to the former 'Jewel in the Crown' from Diana's side

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341437/Williams-Indian-ancestry-DNA-tests-future-monarch-clear-genetic-line-country-mothers-side.html

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

But much more have admixture with Europeans. As we can see in that picture above that Indian has features which are closer to European than West African/Bahmian.

LOL. Really?

-  -

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
[qb]  -

But much more have admixture with Europeans. As we can see in that picture above that Indian has features which are closer to European than West African/Bahmian.

LOL. Really?

Yes LOL, really

-

^^^ looks like an Italian guy named Rocco

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com