EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Would Africa Be Better With More Non-Africans? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Would Africa Be Better With More Non-Africans?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you provide a reference for the periods where the now extinct language of Geez was spoken?
Everything I've read indicates it was spoken between 400-1000AD.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, read this and overstand:

Ancient Scripts of Africa older than Chinese and Korean:

There was the hieroglyphics script

There was demotic;

There was meroitic

There was Somali script;

There was the Ethiopic scripts (Geez, Amharic, etc)

There was the Berber script (Tifinagha);

There was the Nsibidi script (Kwa);

There was the Vai script;

Even the Phonecian scripts you use today orginated in Africa.

Don't you realise that libraries were burnt across Africa? Or you still cannot see that enforced illiteracy was used as a weapon against African Americans?

Do you think it was only the temple library of Alexandria that was destroyed?

Do your research before you start to put yourself down....

But please show me a 3000 year temple in China, Japan or Manchuria... [Big Grin]

Bonus picture:

-

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

This isn't surprising since Africa has never unified. Unification requires common language and writing which most of Africa didn't have.

what about Europe? They don't speak one language
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

This isn't surprising since Africa has never unified. Unification requires common language and writing which most of Africa didn't have.

The script used by Europeans come from the land of Canaan, from the Hamites, Black North East Africans. Aka the Phoenicians...

The Phoenicians borrowed the Egyptian demotic scripts..

The fount of the knowledge of Kemit laid in the land of Punt further to the South...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Yiddish unites you Jews, right? After all, it, not Hebrew, is your NATIVE tongue.
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yiddish unites you Jews, right? After all, it, not Hebrew, is your NATIVE tongue.

It's not about unity. It's about technological superiority.

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jews are European. What, did you believe they are Israelites?
The only superiority you have is in deceit, lying, stealing and other psychopathic endeavours.
It's Yiddish that unifies this Satanic cabal.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

There was demotic;

There was meroitic

There was Somali script;

Don't you realise that libraries were burnt across Africa? Or you still cannot see that enforced illiteracy was used as a weapon against African Americans?

But please show me a 3000 year temple in China, Japan or Manchuria... [Big Grin]

Bonus picture:

-

LOL. The question I asked was about Geez, so why throw up this distraction?

Also, I'm not putting myself down and never will. I'm superior, and I can leave records of it.
Libraries were burnt all around the world, but only Africa had no back up or way to recreate what was lost.
Why haven't the 1.2 billion Africans recreated meroitic instead of an African American like Dr. Winters?
The days of "feel good" nonsense are long over and went out in the 1950s. Time to face accountability and responsibility like adults.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The only superiority you have is in deceit, lying, stealing and other psychopathic endeavours.

so you believe in Satan?

what about the tooth fairy?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Also, I'm not putting myself down and never will. I'm superior, and I can leave records of it.

1) How did you acquire the ability to leave records?

2) Do you have records or just the ability to make records?

3) Why are you superior?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

There was demotic;

There was meroitic

There was Somali script;

Bonus picture:

-

LOL. The question I asked was about Geez, so why throw up this distraction?

Libraries were burnt all around the world, but only Africa had no back up or way to recreate what was lost.
Why haven't the 1.2 billion Africans recreated meroitic instead of an African American like Dr. Winters?
The days of "feel good" nonsense are long over and went out in the 1950s. Time to face accountability and responsibility like adults.

I am still waiting for you to post a 3000 year old Japanese temple, or Chinese or Korean...

The days of kissing any foreign asses are over.

Here, read and kknow yourself:

quote:
According to Census data, more than 43 percent of African immigrants hold a bachelor’s degree or higher -- slightly more than immigrants from East Asia. Nigerian immigrants are especially educated, with almost two-thirds holding college degrees -- a significantly higher percentage even than Chinese or South Korean immigrants. African immigrants are also very likely to hold advanced degrees, many of which are earned at U.S. universities. By many measures, African immigrants are as far ahead of American whites in the educational achievement as whites are ahead of African-Americans.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so you believe in Satan?

what about the tooth fairy?

Sure, I believe in Satan, as symbolism.

His arrival is pre-announced with the smell of SULPHUR. I.E., wet albinos smell like dogs (sulphur), and although he presents himself as the the chosen bringer of light, he is actually the King of lies and deceit.
In the heat, he becomes red and was exiled for challenging God. It is Satan who seeks to corrupt Man and bar his path to God.
Old Talmud Tale: "A Rabbi debated with God and won".

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

3) Why are you superior?

Just because, I am everything that you are not.

I am truth where you are deceit.
I am light where you are empty.
I am Superconducting where you are impedance.
I open the path to knowledge where you are employed to bar it.
I am whole where you are incomplete.
I am. You aren't.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

3) Why are you superior?

Just because, I am everything that you are not.

I am truth where you are deceit.
I am light where you are empty.
I am Superconducting where you are impedance.
I open the path to knowledge where you are employed to bar it.
I am whole where you are incomplete.
I am. You aren't.

The truth shall set you free
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Then you'll be shackled for life, Liar.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ Then you'll be shackled for life, Liar.

quote one verbatim lie by me, so the people know you're not bullshitting

then we will look into your lies

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com