EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Joshua the Boss of Heavyweight Boxing Kicks Ass Again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Joshua the Boss of Heavyweight Boxing Kicks Ass Again
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNNnfxQ0WXk

Joshua destroys Klitchsko...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joshua destroys Cornish
 -

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the fight on Kodi.

Vlad has never been very good, but dominated in a weak era against smaller fighters.
I always said that when Vlad faced a man larger or of equal size he'd get beat badly so when he faced Fury who is 1" taller, my prediction proved right.
Now there is Joshua who is same height but larger body, my prediction proves true again.

The thing is, Joshua is younger than 41 year old Vlad and his youth proved to be the major difference.
I feel that if Vlad were 5 years younger, he'd have beaten Joshua.
Joshua is far too stiff, and his conditioning is not so good. Seems he does more weight and bulk training than cardio. He is as stiff as a board, which is not a good thing in boxing.

He was totally tired after round 5 but Vlad failed to throw punches to take advantage.
The uppercut that stopped Vlad was a good one, but no where near the quality of the uppercut that Lennox Lewis hit Vlad's brother Vitali with in there match.
Prime Lennox Lewis wipes the floor with both Vlad and Joshua, easily.

Now, it's either Tyson FUry Vs Joshua or Deontay Wilder Vs Joshua.
Both Fury and Wilder are better fighters than Joshua. Fury is bigger, but at 220lbs, Wilder is smaller. But of the three, Wilder has the bigger punch.

Fury beat Vlad easily while Joshua when life and death. If Fury can return to form, I feel he'll easily outbox Joshua.

Vlad is 41 and although he has a rematch clause in the contract, he'll be 42 before the fight happens. Vlad should retire.

Either I feel will beat Joshua.
If Wilder lands a right hand on Joshua like the one Vlad hit him with, Joshua won't be getting up.

Big event for the sport of boxing. Only in England can you pack 90,000 asses in seats for a boxing match.

I was surprised to see how disliked Eddie Hearn is in England and the number of people boo'ing him.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
I saw the fight on Kodi.

Vlad has never been very good, but dominated in a weak era against smaller fighters.
I always said that when Vlad faced a man larger or of equal size he'd get beat badly so when he faced Fury who is 1" taller, my prediction proved right.
Now there is Joshua who is same height but larger body, my prediction proves true again.

The thing is, Joshua is younger than 41 year old Vlad and his youth proved to be the major difference.
Joshua is far too stiff, and his conditioning is not so good. Seems he does more weight and bulk training than cardio. He is as stiff as a board, which is not a good thing in boxing.

He was totally tired after round 5 but Vlad failed to throw punches to take advantage.
The uppercut that stopped Vlad was a good one, but no where near the quality of the uppercut that Lennox Lewis hit Vlad's brother Vitali with in there match.

Both Fury and Wilder are better fighters than Joshua. Fury is bigger, but at 220lbs, Wilder is smaller. But of the three, Wilder has the bigger punch.

Fury beat Vlad easily while Joshua when life and death. If Fury can return to form, I feel he'll easily outbox Joshua.

Vlad is 41 and although he has a rematch clause in the contract, he'll be 42 before the fight happens. Vlad should retire.

If Wilder lands a right hand on Joshua like the one Vlad hit him with, Joshua won't be getting up.

Big event for the sport of boxing. Only in England can you pack 90,000 asses in seats for a boxing match.

I was surprised to see how disliked Eddie Hearn is in England and the number of people boo'ing him.

Great analysis. Joshua is young and rising. I don't think he has reached his prime yet. The power he packs in his punches will become legendary in no time. When I first saw Joshua box before he became a world champion, I had no doubt he was going to be the next big thing in boxing. Boxers of Nigerian extraction when provided world class gyms and trainers always manage to shake the world of boxing. Lets keep watching Joshua as he grows into his role as the model boxer and model Moor....
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
“I’m not perfect but I’m trying,” says Joshua, who follows with a series of gracious words for the fallen Klitschko. ....

The 27-year-old has retained the IBF’s version of the heavyweight title while adding the vacant WBA strap.

He’s now 19-0 with all 19 victories by stoppage.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/live/2017/apr/29/anthony-joshua-wladimir-klitschko-world-heavyweight-title-fight-live

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The undercard bouts for that event sucked to be a 90,000 attendee major HW event. All that was worth seeing was the main event. If I were there and spent money for a ticket, I would have been really pissed.

The real big fight is next week Saturday, May 6.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

This is how a major event undercard is supposed to look. Eddie Hearn should take notes from Goldenboy:

(super middleweight)
David Lemieux vs. Marcos Reyes

(middleweight)
Lucas Matthysse vs. Emmanuel Taylor

(welterweight)
Joseph Diaz vs. Manuel Avila

Funny how there will probably only be about 20,000 attendees, yet Canelo and Chavez will earn two-three times more money that Klitscho and Joshua.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looked at this match just today. It was nice.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
They consume massive amounts of beer/Ale at UK sporting events.
At first glance, a beer may appear to be a cool refreshing beverage, but when you examine the psychology behind it's mass consumption by whites, it's about Peepie/Dicky.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are well know for driving beer at the UK.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^Typo driving = drinking of course. (spellchecker was playing odd)
JMT2
Member # 16951

Icon 14 posted      Profile for JMT2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
I saw the fight on Kodi.

My thoughts exactly.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
It's just my opinion and based on my subjective vision, but what I saw in the fight shocked me in that Joshua looked and fought more like a white man (Stiff with no rhythm) while Emmanuel Stewart trained Klitscho moved more like a black man. Klitscho was on his toes, bouncing in and out and using a lot of head movement. Joshua looked like a 2 by 4 with tree trunk legs.
That was a hell of a straight right hand Vlad hit Joshua with, but believe it or not, it was only about 60% of the power of Wilder's right hand.

Joshua has virtually no head movement which will be very problematic once he gets in the ring with a rhythmic black fighters like Parker or Wilder.
No head movement means a powerful punch can easily find it's way to your jaw, like the one Klitscho floored Joshua with.

The next big fight in the UK is Kell Brook Vs Errol Spence on the 29th.
The undercard is just a bunch of local white Brit fighter not worth the time to watch, so I'll just be tuning in for the main event to see Spence KO Brook.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Joshua destroys Cornish
 -

Here are 2 different perceptions of UK Daily Mail newspapers on Anthony Joshua; In reporting a past incident about him in 2012, the paper said,

" Watford-born Joshua, the son of Nigerian parents was arrested for possession of cannabis and intent to supply the drug in March last year"

Now fast forward to 30 April 2017, same paper had a screaming headline;

"JOSHUA WINS! British boxer picks himself off the canvas to knock down and stop Klitschko in round 11 after brutal see-sawing fight watched by 90,000 and celebrities including Schwarzenegger" .........

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I have to tip my hat to the Bristish albinos. Although they are racists, they aren't as aggressive and destructive as their US cousins.
Perhaps because the UK recognizes and rewards talent in all areas independent of race where the US will seek to destroy a black no matter how talented they are.

If you look at the financial stability of retired black UK boxers compared to US black boxers, the UK provides far better financial advisers and options to their own than the US where many many US boxers who earned tens of millions of dollars are now poor, broke and forgotten.

Joe Louis died broke and penniless because the US IRS scammed him and took all his loot.
Mike Tyson had very poor advise and although he earned hundreds of millions of dollars in his short career, now is also owing the US IRS tens of millions of dollars.

Meanwhile, famous Brit Negro boxers like Frank Bruno, Eubank, and Lennox Lewis have solid investments that allow them to live like Kings in England.

If Joshua were American, CONINTEL would be watching his every move and his past practices would be used against him at just the right time.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com