...
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Were Michaelangelo & Cleopatra Black? (Page 2)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Were Michaelangelo & Cleopatra Black?
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

So stop the ongoing lying

[Roll Eyes]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfldf7vwzLA

Brazil, home of sun, sea and catwalks! However as this challenging report shows beneath the glitz and glamour of Brazil's most famous export lies a darker world of racism and segregation.

Brazil has the second largest black population on Earth but an obsession with lighter-skinned models is putting darker Brazilians off modelling. Caroline and her friend Aline are aspiring models, eager for a life of glamour. But Aline is one of the only 10 people out of 200 at a modelling convention who would call themselves black. "There are more openings for white models", one model explains. "Brazil is hiding what it thinks is not beautiful enough." District Attorney Deborah Affonso says the problem is economics. Brands don't want people representing them who are "seen as having no spending power". However, a recent 8% increase in the catwalk quota agreement for black models is a step in the right direction to finding a "Brazilian beauty with a real Brazilian face."

Produced By SBS. Ref - 4937


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g29P3-xj7GQ

WIDE ANGLE | Brazil in Black and White | PBS

Posts: 18876 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
[qb] Again you have reading comprehension issues. Multi millions of people in Brazil identify themselves as mixed race, black and white.

Actually the source says something else.


.


.
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

Since the 2000 census, the numbers of people defining themselves as pardos(mixed race) in 2010 increased from 38.4% to 43.1% in 2010. In this 10-year period, people defining themselves as pretos (dark skinned) also increased from 6.2% to 7.6%, while those defining themselves as brancos decreased from 53.7% to 47.3%.

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2011/11/20/racial-classification-and-terminology-in-brazil/

- blackwomenofbrazil

^^anybody can go to the link and see that Ish Gebor is lying when he says it does not actually say the above

Ish Gebor, when somebody produces a quote and a source for the quote you are lying when you say "Actually the source says something else."

You can't say it says something else because it does say what I said it says, it's a quote you silly fool

You should be saying "but it ALSO says..."

But instead you choose to keep LYING

Posts: 32097 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
[qb] Again you have reading comprehension issues. Multi millions of people in Brazil identify themselves as mixed race, black and white.

Actually the source says something else.


quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

Since the 2000 census, the numbers of people defining themselves as pardos(mixed race) in 2010 increased from 38.4% to 43.1% in 2010. In this 10-year period, people defining themselves as pretos (dark skinned) also increased from 6.2% to 7.6%, while those defining themselves as brancos decreased from 53.7% to 47.3%.

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2011/11/20/racial-classification-and-terminology-in-brazil/

- blackwomenofbrazil

^^anybody can go to the link and see that Ish Gebor is lying when he says it does not actually say the above

Ish Gebor, when somebody produces a quote and a source for the quote you are lying when you say "Actually the source says something else."

You can't say it says something else because it does say what I said it says, it's a quote you silly fool

You should be saying "but it ALSO says..."

But instead you choose to keep LYING

The part you don't like to see:


quote:
Activists of the Movimento Negro (black Brazilian civil rights organizations) have long argued that the terms preto and pardo should be combined and recognized as Brazil’s Afro-Brazilian population. This argument is based upon numerous socioeconomic studies and quality of life statistics that show that the profiles of pretos and pardos are nearly identical while these same stats show that Brazil’s white (branco) population is much better off than those identified as preto or pardo.

[…]

There are also people, who recognize that their skin color, features and racial background would classify them as pardos but that identify themselves as black or negra/negro.


https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2011/11/20/racial-classification-and-terminology-in-brazil/


However:

quote:
According to data, Brazil’s black population has surpassed 100 million; as a whole Brazil has passed the 200 million mark


Black population has already passed 100 million, guarantees the IBGE

From the newsroom of Afropress

Brasília – The black Brazilian population, already the largest outside Africa, surpassed the 100 million people mark, according to the study “Projeção da População do Brasil por Sexo e Idade para o período 200/2060 e Projeção da População das Unidades da Federação Por Sexo e Idade para o período 2000/2030 (Projection of Population of Brazil by Sex and Age for the period 2000/2060 and Projection of Population of Units of the Federation by Sex and Age for the period 2000/2030)”, of the Instituto Brasileiro de Geografia e Estatística (IBGE or Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics).

The preto (black) and pardo (brown) population, which corresponds to 50.7% of the population, according to the IBGE Census of 2010, has now reached 101,923,585 inhabitants. The publication reported that this week Brazil passed the 200 million mark of inhabitants: we are now 201,032,714 inhabitants.

The study also made a projection of how many people there will be by 2042 when the population is expected to reach 228.4 million; 115.7 million negros, which consists of self-declared pretos and pardos, in accordance with the classification criteria of race and color of the IBGE.

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/09/02/according-to-data-brazils-black-population-has-surpassed-100-million-as-a-whole-brazil-has-passed-the-200-million-mark/


quote:
Number of Brazilians declaring themselves preta (black) increases to 16 million


According to Pesquisa Nacional de Amostra por Domicílio (or PNAD or National Survey by Household Sample), published by the Instituto Brasileiro de Geografia e Estatística (IBGE or Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics), on Friday, September 21st, the number of Brazilians that self-identified themselves as pretas (blacks) increased from 13.1 million in 2009 to 16 million in 2011. In 2009, according to research of 191.8 million Brazilians, besides those declaring themselves preta (black), 92.5 million considered themselves branca or white, 84.7 million declared themselves parda or brown and 1.3 million claimed to be of another ethnicity.

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2012/10/17/number-of-brazilians-declaring-themselves-preta-black-increases-to-16-million/


quote:
While all three refer to persons of African descent, what is the difference between the terms preto, pardo and negro?

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/05/18/while-all-three-refer-to-persons-of-african-descent-what-is-the-difference-between-the-terms-preto-pardo-and-negro/


Bye bye euronut.

Posts: 18876 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member
Member # 20555

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Michaelangelo was a Black man because there was a heavy Black people presence in the Italian peninsula during the Roman Empire. If you look at the Roman Gods and Goddesses statues in private collection that are sold by art auction houses like Christies and Sothebies the majority of the statues looks like the statues of Black and Mulato people.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 4823 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
I think Michaelangelo was a Black man because there was a heavy Black people presence in the Italian peninsula during the Roman Empire. If you look at the Roman Gods and Goddesses statues in private collection that are sold by art auction houses like Christies and Sothebies the majority of the statues looks like the statues of Black and Mulato people.

"a portrait of Michelangelo on panel."

 -


http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/436771

Posts: 18876 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

"a portrait of Michelangelo on panel."

 -

.
What proof do you have that this is an authentic portrait?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike when will your games ever end?
You are quite unqualified to ask him that question
after trying to pass the below off as a black person or authentic

 -

Posts: 32097 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Mike when will your games ever end?
You are quite unqualified to ask him that question
after trying to pass the below off as a black person or authentic

 -

.
I believe that you have crossed a line by posting FAKE copies of Realhistoryww.com photographs with FAKE text.
.

 -
.
.
Then again - as a degenerate lying Albino, there are no lines for you people - are there? Murder, Genocide, Lying, Forgeries: I guess lying and creating FORGERIES is the LEAST of what you people do.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

"a portrait of Michelangelo on panel."

 -

.
What proof do you have that this is an authentic portrait?

I am no art curator and never implied to be, I merely found this at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. More info on this piece can be found in the link.


http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/436771

Posts: 18876 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

"a portrait of Michelangelo on panel."

 -

.
What proof do you have that this is an authentic portrait?

I am no art curator and never implied to be, I merely found this at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. More info on this piece can be found in the link.


http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/436771

.
The portrait was supposedly painted in 1544, making it almost 500 years old - yet it looks NEW.

I post "INFORMATION" on this site for the benefit and edification of Black people. Several recent posts on "Craquelure" have been posted by me. May I ask why you chose to ignore that information. And are you an African?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

The portrait was supposedly painted in 1544, making it almost 500 years old - yet it looks NEW.


 -

Far from looking like new we see numerous cracks and prove again Mike is a chronic pathological liar.

Mike is trying to scam and hustle again, attempting to say that unless a painting is cracked in the exact same was as the Mona Lisa that he can therefore say anything he wants is fake. The lowly, dishonest lying snake will use any means to try to save face and promote his retarded alternative history and ongoing pathetic desire to be a famous old European.

Posts: 32097 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I notice when albinos have troubles in arguments, or they hit roadblocks, they will simply repeat what they have said despite whatever has transpired in the discussion. As if saying it over and over gives it more validity or authority. I have seen this online and in real life.
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^One need go no further than dear Doxie.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

"a portrait of Michelangelo on panel."

 -

.
What proof do you have that this is an authentic portrait?

I am no art curator and never implied to be, I merely found this at The Metropolitan Museum of Art. More info on this piece can be found in the link.


http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/436771

.
The portrait was supposedly painted in 1544, making it almost 500 years old - yet it looks NEW.

I post "INFORMATION" on this site for the benefit and edification of Black people. Several recent posts on "Craquelure" have been posted by me. May I ask why you chose to ignore that information. And are you an African?

1) The information you've posted is interesting. I posted the Metmeum interesting, because it's interesting to see so many different portraits.

2) Yes, I am African (Black-European).

Posts: 18876 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:
I notice when albinos have troubles in arguments, or they hit roadblocks, they will simply repeat what they have said despite whatever has transpired in the discussion. As if saying it over and over gives it more validity or authority. I have seen this online and in real life.

 -


quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

The portrait was supposedly painted in 1544, making it almost 500 years old - yet it looks NEW.

when a lie is repeated so must be the truth be shown

And even if this painting was fake it makes no difference
the engraving of this man with a broken nose does not depict a black person nor was it made when this man was alive, and was copied from a painting as such engravings are.
And is another example of the peculiar new phenomena where black people have a burning desire to be famous old Europeans

/close thread

Posts: 32097 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

Yes, I am African (Black-European).

.
Thank you, now I understand.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

Yes, I am African (Black-European).

.
Thank you, now I understand.

You're welcome.


http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009600;p=24#001176

Posts: 18876 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Banned
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We went through this about 7 years ago. Most likely Cleopatra was “politically black” based upon lineage. Sage and I debated this. I mentioned when I was younger AfroCentric I used the simplistic logic that she was born in Africa so she is black!! Then I went from that to deciding she was white, after all, the Greeks/Ptolemy did not marry the natives….I was told. But later found out that was a lie. Researching the lineage of the Ptolemy’s I found out that they did indeed marry the locals and had kids. It was ‘documented’ that Cleo’s father, grandfather and Great grandfather were off spring of local women. Also Cleos younger siblings were confirmed indigenous Africans. So logically based upon her lineage through her paternal line she is undoubtedly “African”. Her mother was unknown. Now, we know there is no genetic evidence of the Greeks actually procreating or leaving descendants IN Africa unless the Greeks were African themselves.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 9995 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark Antony and Cleopatra are both depicted on a coin together and she is depicted as white or Mediterranean

http://www.coinproject.com/siteimages/97-841612.jpg

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 578 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
Mark Antony and Cleopatra are both depicted on a coin together and she is depicted as white or Mediterranean

http://www.coinproject.com/siteimages/97-841612.jpg

.
The coin depicts her as "Curly" haired;

How is that Mediterranean?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
Mark Antony and Cleopatra are both depicted on a coin together and she is depicted as white or Mediterranean

 -



she's black look at the afro
Posts: 32097 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And who the heck is Cleopatra? They say she's famous. For what?

And why are so many dumb blacks--stupid enough to push the "Cleopatra was black" meme?

Posts: 5147 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike proved Charlemagne was black in this thread>

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012214

So if Charlemagne was black any number of people said to be white could in actuality be black

Posts: 32097 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
And who the heck is Cleopatra? They say she's famous. For what?

And why are so many dumb blacks--stupid enough to push the "Cleopatra was black" meme?

.
Go back to sleep lamin.

When you get up read this:

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Greek_Period.htm

Then, and ONLY then, after you have educated yourself, may you ask disgruntled questions.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fool, Cleopatra was a descendant of invader Greeks. The last authentic Egyptian dynasty was the 25th dynasty of Nubian pharaoh, Taharka.

Non-African Syria invaded and that was the end of Egypt's 3,000 year impressive run. Persians and other invaders followed to pick away at Egypt's carcass. Greeks and Romans followed suit.

Have no idea why all the fuss about the colonizing Greek Ptolomy invader settlers.

Posts: 5147 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Fool, Cleopatra was a descendant of invader Greeks. The last authentic Egyptian dynasty was the 25th dynasty of Nubian pharaoh, Taharka.

Non-African Syria invaded and that was the end of Egypt's 3,000 year impressive run. Persians and other invaders followed to pick away at Egypt's carcass. Greeks and Romans followed suit.

Have no idea why all the fuss about the colonizing Greek Ptolomy invader settlers.

The thread is about Cleopatra indeed. Considering the fact that she was from North Africa, this is being addressed . I can't help that you can't follow along, then try to brush it under the curtain as me so called trolling.

Cleopatra's mother 'was African'


Cleopatra, the last Egyptian Pharaoh, renowned for her beauty, was part African, says a BBC team which believes it has found her sister's tomb.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/also_in_the_news/7945333.stm

Posts: 18876 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cleopatra was not the last Egyptian Pharaoh. Egypt's dynasties ended with the 25th dynasty.

Invaders were so impressed with Egypt that they set up fake pharaohs--as in the case of the Greek invaders and colonizers.


Hey, there are many authentic dynasties that one could discuss. Forget all that dumb Hollywood chatter about Antony and Cleopatra.

Posts: 5147 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Cleopatra wasn't a part of the Old or Middle Egyptian kingdoms, then who cares.
Egypt's Roman period was the least important part of it's history.
IMHO, Cleopatra was a very politically astute high end prostitute who was very likely mulatto (intermixed black).
Cleopatra had nothing to do with Egypt's religions, rituals, custom's or history, so it's irrelevant to me what she actually was.

BTW: It seems to me that Albinos and their love for this part of Egyptian history would be more interested in Cleo's mummy than any other, but I've not taken time to research to discoveries in this area.
Anyone?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
Mark Antony and Cleopatra are both depicted on a coin together and she is depicted as white or Mediterranean

http://www.coinproject.com/siteimages/97-841612.jpg

.
The coin depicts her as "Curly" haired;

How is that Mediterranean?

this is Mediterranean  -

 -
 -
 -

this is what the Greek and Romans actually looked like
they were not white like English or Germans are

without a doubt Cleopatra was not Elizabeth Taylor white

Posts: 578 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
If Cleopatra wasn't a part of the Old or Middle Egyptian kingdoms, then who cares.
Egypt's Roman period was the least important part of it's history.
IMHO, Cleopatra was a very politically astute high end prostitute who was very likely mulatto (intermixed black).
Cleopatra had nothing to do with Egypt's religions, rituals, custom's or history, so it's irrelevant to me what she actually was.

BTW: It seems to me that Albinos and their love for this part of Egyptian history would be more interested in Cleo's mummy than any other, but I've not taken time to research to discoveries in this area.
Anyone?

Cleopatra saw herself as Isis the Egyptian goddess
Posts: 578 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
If Cleopatra wasn't a part of the Old or Middle Egyptian kingdoms, then who cares.
Egypt's Roman period was the least important part of it's history.
IMHO, Cleopatra was a very politically astute high end prostitute who was very likely mulatto (intermixed black).
Cleopatra had nothing to do with Egypt's religions, rituals, custom's or history, so it's irrelevant to me what she actually was.

BTW: It seems to me that Albinos and their love for this part of Egyptian history would be more interested in Cleo's mummy than any other, but I've not taken time to research to discoveries in this area.
Anyone?

Cleopatra saw herself as Isis the Egyptian goddess
So what.
Alexander wanted to be considered a Pharaoh, Donald Trump considers himself a genius, and Chelsea Manning considerd HIMSELF, as an ovary and milk producing breast free "She".
Just goes to show that people can convince themselves (and other fools) of anything.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member
Member # 19944

Member Rated:
5
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:


The main point made by Afrocentrists is that
• Greece owes a substantial debt to Egypt and that
• Egypt was anterior to Greece and should be considered a major contributor to our current knowledge.

I think I can say without a doubt that Afrocentrists do not spend time arguing that either Socrates or Cleopatra were black.

I have never seen these ideas written by an Afrocentrist nor have I heard them discussed in any Afrocentric intellectual forums.

Professor Lefkowitz provides us with a hearsay incident which she probably reports accurately. It is not an Afrocentric argument.

by Dr. Molefi Kete Asante
Published 5/19/2009
http://www.asante.net/articles/19/race-in-antiquity-truly-out-of-africa/

Posts: 3774 | From: the Tekrur bordering Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
this is what the Greek and Romans actually looked like
they were not white like English or Germans are

without a doubt Cleopatra was not Elizabeth Taylor white

The Greeks and Romans of 2,000 years ago look the same as they look today. There is no historical evidence of any major migration southwards of peoples from further north. Same for the Romans/Italians. Turkey invaded Greece and Arabs invaded places like Sicily but the Italian population as a whole does not seem to be much affected.

https://www.google.com/search?q=greeks++at++political++rallies++images&client=firefox-b&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYoITc6fjTAhUHfhoKHTqPB1cQ7AkIQA&biw=1280&bih=611 &dpr=1.25.

https://www.google.com/search?q=italian+crowds+at++footballgames++images&client=firefox-b&noj=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHxIXI7PjTAhXDXhoKHWJTDWYQ7AkIQg&biw=1280 &bih=611.

Posts: 5147 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Anyone going to challenge the ignoramus on that?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
quote:
this is what the Greek and Romans actually looked like
they were not white like English or Germans are

without a doubt Cleopatra was not Elizabeth Taylor white

The Greeks and Romans of 2,000 years ago look the same as they look today. There is no historical evidence of any major migration southwards of peoples from further north. Same for the Romans/Italians. Turkey invaded Greece and Arabs invaded places like Sicily but the Italian population as a whole does not seem to be much affected.

https://www.google.com/search?q=greeks++at++political++rallies++images&client=firefox-b&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYoITc6fjTAhUHfhoKHTqPB1cQ7AkIQA&biw=1280&bih=611 &dpr=1.25.

https://www.google.com/search?q=italian+crowds+at++footballgames++images&client=firefox-b&noj=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjHxIXI7PjTAhXDXhoKHWJTDWYQ7AkIQg&biw=1280 &bih=611.

explain the gaulish invasion and the Germanic Lombard invasion
 -  -

the Celtic expansion in Europe

the battle of the Allia



Greek and Romans were southern Europeans not northern

Romans were southern Italian not northern Italian

they were Mediterranean not white European

Posts: 578 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
images of ancient Romans

 - just like Latin people today they differ in color from dark brown to light skinned

straight hair to almost woolly  -

 -  -

Posts: 578 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Damn you're stupid - they're called "Mulattoes".

THIS IS HOW YOU GET MULATTOES!

 -


 -


 -


Even Gay Albinos were getting Black cock in the old days.

 -

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the questioner - Now that you know how Mulattoes are made, you are probably wondering why so many were made.....

Well, it has to do with how Black men are made.....

.

 -

.

It seems neither Albino women nor Albino gays can resist.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Damn you're stupid - they're called "Mulattoes".

THIS IS HOW YOU GET MULATTOES!

 -


 -


 -


Even Gay Albinos were getting Black cock in the old days.

 -

i never said Latin or Mediterranean people were not mixed

the Greek and Romans speak vividly about interracial relationships and marriages

Latin people are tri-racial
they are mixed with African, middle eastern, and European

Posts: 578 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by the questioner:
[qb] Mark Antony and Cleopatra are both depicted on a coin together and she is depicted as white or Mediterranean

http://www.coinproject.com/siteimages/97-841612.jpg



 -

.



Yes we have the same type here:


 -


 -
Exact same features, same ethnic group, clearly the man is the tanned version of the woman


 -
Cleo

Posts: 32097 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:

Latin people are tri-racial
they are mixed with African, middle eastern, and European

.
Just as there is no such a thing as a "Mediterranean" Race, likewise, there is no such a thing as a "Middle-Eastern" Race.

The were ALL Black people who fuched Albinos.

A "Tri-Racial" person is a Mulatto/Mongol product.

i.e. Black, Albino, and Mongol mix.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:

Latin people are tri-racial
they are mixed with African, middle eastern, and European

.
Just as there is no such a thing as a "Mediterranean" Race, likewise, there is no such a thing as a "Middle-Eastern" Race.

The were ALL Black people who fuched Albinos.

A "Tri-Racial" person is a Mulatto/Mongol product.

i.e. Black, Albino, and Mongol mix.

 -

 -

stupid, imagine if these two people had a child, what the features would look like

Posts: 32097 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:

Latin people are tri-racial
they are mixed with African, middle eastern, and European

.
Just as there is no such a thing as a "Mediterranean" Race, likewise, there is no such a thing as a "Middle-Eastern" Race.

The were ALL Black people who fuched Albinos.

A "Tri-Racial" person is a Mulatto/Mongol product.

i.e. Black, Albino, and Mongol mix.

LMBAO!!!
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:

Latin people are tri-racial
they are mixed with African, middle eastern, and European

.
Just as there is no such a thing as a "Mediterranean" Race, likewise, there is no such a thing as a "Middle-Eastern" Race.

The were ALL Black people who fuched Albinos.

A "Tri-Racial" person is a Mulatto/Mongol product.

i.e. Black, Albino, and Mongol mix.

 -

 -

stupid, imagine if these two people had a child, what the features would look like

Kenny G?
Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Kenny G?

Kenny G has naturally curly hair not a perm.
Some jews have what they call a "jewfro" although his hair is not to the fro extent

Regardless according to Mikean theory, curly hair = black.
Therefore Kenny G is either wholly or in part black
or "mulatto" as Professor Mike likes to say

Posts: 32097 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmer if you keep answering him/her, the creature will keep posting that stupid sh1t.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ this coming from the guy who put a five foot penis in the thread
Posts: 32097 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Kenny G?

Kenny G has naturally curly hair not a perm.
Some jews have what they call a "jewfro" although his hair is not to the fro extent

Regardless according to Mikean theory, curly hair = black.
Therefore Kenny G is either wholly or in part black
or "mulatto" as Professor Mike likes to say

They also have East African admixture. Of course you strategically for got about that one, perhaps an agenda?
Posts: 18876 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:



 -

How much African admixture does he have?
Posts: 18876 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

 -
How much African admixture does he have?

.
May we stop with the Troll questions please!

That young man is OBVIOUSLY a Mulatto, simply consulting the Davenport Skin Color Predictor table wii tell you his possible skin color ranges.

.


 -

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3