...
EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Were Michaelangelo & Cleopatra Black? (Page 3)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Were Michaelangelo & Cleopatra Black?
Narmerthoth
Member
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Kenny G?

Kenny G has naturally curly hair not a perm.
Some jews have what they call a "jewfro" although his hair is not to the fro extent

Regardless according to Mikean theory, curly hair = black.
Therefore Kenny G is either wholly or in part black
or "mulatto" as Professor Mike likes to say

I wasn't speaking of curly hair but answering your question of the possible appearance of the offspring of the two African albinos posted.

Isn't it possible that their offspring COULD look like Kenny G, or Kenny G could be the child of an African albino and Eurobino?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I've seen this lady, depending on angle or lighting she appears with or mulatto.
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2016_07/bowen-megan-image.jpg.dd3e0f6404d4b64dba7ccaac1a6d44ee.jpg

https://youtu.be/srURDoK0US0 @ 2:00

Posts: 322 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Kenny G?

Kenny G has naturally curly hair not a perm.
Some jews have what they call a "jewfro" although his hair is not to the fro extent

Regardless according to Mikean theory, curly hair = black.
Therefore Kenny G is either wholly or in part black
or "mulatto" as Professor Mike likes to say

I wasn't speaking of curly hair but answering your question of the possible appearance of the offspring of the two African albinos posted.

Isn't it possible that their offspring COULD look like Kenny G, or Kenny G could be the child of an African albino and Eurobino?

The the albinos had very similar broad features to each other and light hair thus a Kenny G-esque type would not be the result of their pairing. Also Kenny G can get a natural sun tan, they can't
Posts: 31609 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

 -
How much African admixture does he have?

.
May we stop with the Troll questions please!

That young man is OBVIOUSLY a Mulatto, simply consulting the Davenport Skin Color Predictor table wii tell you his possible skin color ranges.

.


 -

Ish Gebor could you give us a little background information on Charles Davenport to see if what he is credible
Posts: 31609 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened lioness, Cat got your Tongue?

He,he,he,he:

This seems like a record for you not being able to find a suitable lie.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

 -
How much African admixture does he have?

.
May we stop with the Troll questions please!

That young man is OBVIOUSLY a Mulatto, simply consulting the Davenport Skin Color Predictor table wii tell you his possible skin color ranges.

.


 -

Ish Gebor could you give us a little background information on Charles Davenport to see if what he is credible
Davenport ? It's funny how you didn't respond to my question, but reply by posting a question about some "Davenport" (Mendel law of segregation). Weird very weird, but also very typical.


Anyway, so how much African admixture does he have?

Posts: 18504 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
Yes, I've seen this lady, depending on angle or lighting she appears with or mulatto.
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/uploads/monthly_2016_07/bowen-megan-image.jpg.dd3e0f6404d4b64dba7ccaac1a6d44ee.jpg

https://youtu.be/srURDoK0US0 @ 2:00

Interesting. She's almost North African like.

I have seen her channel years ago, in 2013, talking about her background. Irony is Korean people mistake her for North African as well.

Q&A How do Koreans react when they discover I'm black?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuXj8AfWcDM


You posted something more recent, 2017. She's slightly above the average in European admixture.


 -

Posts: 18504 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Kenny G?

Kenny G has naturally curly hair not a perm.
Some jews have what they call a "jewfro" although his hair is not to the fro extent

Regardless according to Mikean theory, curly hair = black.
Therefore Kenny G is either wholly or in part black
or "mulatto" as Professor Mike likes to say

I wasn't speaking of curly hair but answering your question of the possible appearance of the offspring of the two African albinos posted.

Isn't it possible that their offspring COULD look like Kenny G, or Kenny G could be the child of an African albino and Eurobino?

The the albinos had very similar broad features to each other and light hair thus a Kenny G-esque type would not be the result of their pairing. Also Kenny G can get a natural sun tan, they can't
Yeah, thid dude looks pretty skin type 2 "tanned" to me, but I still think he can be the product of those two OC2 albinos.

 -

His hair is definitely a PERM.
However, as they say, the eyes ARE the window to the soul and he does possess the capability to produce some light brown melanin. OCA2

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

.

 -  -

.

Kenny G has naturally curly hair but he also now uses a curl enhancing product called MOP C-System C-Curl Defining Cream

quote:



MOP C-System C-Curl Defining Cream

" A unique curl enhancing cream to provide smooth definition without residual tack. Maintains curl throughout the day while protecting against frizz. Citrus infused for antioxidant support. UV shield preserves color.\\\\

REVIEWS

Maintains curl throughout the day while protecting against frizz....

This product is one of the best products for curly hair. I have 3c curls and it really defines my curls without frizz.


i have wavy hair that i am trying to encourage to curl and stay curled. this keeps the shape but doesn't really do anything to "encourage" curl,"

I have really curly hair, and have gone through so many different products throughout my life. It's hard to find what's best for your specific curl type. A few months ago, my new hair stylist recommended MOP Curl Cream. It has become one of my favorite hair products.



Kenny G talks about his naturally curly hair here in an interview


https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2015/01/29/kenny-g-shares-the-secret-to-maintaining-those-luscious-curls/21136319/

______________________________________

.


.


 -

^^ here are some Iranians with naturally curly hair

According to MIkean theory curly hair = black so Kenny G and the above people are black or "mulattoes" as Professor Mike likes to say


 -

Posts: 31609 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ish I've only posted that video because I remember xyman talking about plasticity,the funny thing is I've seen ancestry reveal videos of blacks in the same range but they look more African.
Posts: 322 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

 -
How much African admixture does he have?

.
May we stop with the Troll questions please!

That young man is OBVIOUSLY a Mulatto, simply consulting the Davenport Skin Color Predictor table wii tell you his possible skin color ranges.

.


 -

Ish Gebor could you give us a little background information on Charles Davenport to see if what he is credible
Davenport ? It's funny how you didn't respond to my question, but reply by posting a question about some "Davenport" (Mendel law of segregation). Weird very weird, but also very typical.


Anyway, so how much African admixture does he have?

Mike insistes he knows the above man is a mulatto due to some garbage that a nazi affiliated eugenics leader said.

I don't know how much African admixture he does or doesn't have. He might have some he might not, that's my answer

Posts: 31609 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
@ish I've only posted that video because I remember xyman talking about plasticity,the funny thing is I've seen ancestry reveal videos of blacks in the same range but they look more African.

The way genetics work is unpredictable that is for sure.
Posts: 18504 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

 -
How much African admixture does he have?

.
May we stop with the Troll questions please!

That young man is OBVIOUSLY a Mulatto, simply consulting the Davenport Skin Color Predictor table wii tell you his possible skin color ranges.

.


 -

Ish Gebor could you give us a little background information on Charles Davenport to see if what he is credible
Davenport ? It's funny how you didn't respond to my question, but reply by posting a question about some "Davenport" (Mendel law of segregation). Weird very weird, but also very typical.


Anyway, so how much African admixture does he have?

Mike insistes he knows the above man is a mulatto due to some garbage that a nazi affiliated eugenics leader said.

I don't know how much African admixture he does or doesn't have. He might have some he might not, that's my answer

So, Greeks don't have African admixture, correct?
Posts: 18504 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

.

 -  -

.

Kenny G has naturally curly hair but he also now uses a curl enhancing product called MOP C-System C-Curl Defining Cream

quote:



MOP C-System C-Curl Defining Cream

" A unique curl enhancing cream to provide smooth definition without residual tack. Maintains curl throughout the day while protecting against frizz. Citrus infused for antioxidant support. UV shield preserves color.\\\\

REVIEWS

Maintains curl throughout the day while protecting against frizz....

This product is one of the best products for curly hair. I have 3c curls and it really defines my curls without frizz.


i have wavy hair that i am trying to encourage to curl and stay curled. this keeps the shape but doesn't really do anything to "encourage" curl,"

I have really curly hair, and have gone through so many different products throughout my life. It's hard to find what's best for your specific curl type. A few months ago, my new hair stylist recommended MOP Curl Cream. It has become one of my favorite hair products.



Kenny G talks about his naturally curly hair here in an interview


https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2015/01/29/kenny-g-shares-the-secret-to-maintaining-those-luscious-curls/21136319/

______________________________________

.


.


 -

^^ here are some Iranians with naturally curly hair

According to MIkean theory curly hair = black so Kenny G and the above people are black or "mulattoes" as Professor Mike likes to say


 -

So, what is the genetic pool of the people you post?
Posts: 18504 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

 -
How much African admixture does he have?

.
May we stop with the Troll questions please!

That young man is OBVIOUSLY a Mulatto, simply consulting the Davenport Skin Color Predictor table wii tell you his possible skin color ranges.

.


 -

Ish Gebor could you give us a little background information on Charles Davenport to see if what he is credible
Davenport ? It's funny how you didn't respond to my question, but reply by posting a question about some "Davenport" (Mendel law of segregation). Weird very weird, but also very typical.


Anyway, so how much African admixture does he have?

Mike insistes he knows the above man is a mulatto due to some garbage that a nazi affiliated eugenics leader said.

I don't know how much African admixture he does or doesn't have. He might have some he might not, that's my answer

So, Greeks don't have African admixture, correct?
WRONG !!!
How could you ask such a question??? I did not say "no the man above has no African admixture" Cam you read ??

I said "He might have some he might not" Are you having trouble reading what I very clearly stated?

Even Mike doesn't waste time with this type of conversational disconnect

Posts: 31609 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

 -
How much African admixture does he have?

.
May we stop with the Troll questions please!

That young man is OBVIOUSLY a Mulatto, simply consulting the Davenport Skin Color Predictor table wii tell you his possible skin color ranges.

.


 -

Ish Gebor could you give us a little background information on Charles Davenport to see if what he is credible
Davenport ? It's funny how you didn't respond to my question, but reply by posting a question about some "Davenport" (Mendel law of segregation). Weird very weird, but also very typical.


Anyway, so how much African admixture does he have?

Mike insistes he knows the above man is a mulatto due to some garbage that a nazi affiliated eugenics leader said.

I don't know how much African admixture he does or doesn't have. He might have some he might not, that's my answer

So, Greeks don't have African admixture, correct?
WRONG !!!
How could you ask such a question??? I did not say "no the man above has no African admixture" Cam you read ??

I said "He might have some he might not" Are you having trouble reading what I very clearly stated?

Even Mike doesn't waste time with this type of conversational disconnect

Okay, so you say he might. Than to what percentage. How likely are the chances he has African admixture. Why use his picture in the first place if you're not sure? What part from Greece does he hail?

Instead of responding to my question you were hiding behind

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Ish Gebor could you give us a little background information on Charles Davenport to see if what he is credible


Posts: 18504 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Gebor
Member
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
4
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Gebor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...
Posts: 18504 | From: pAsidaw SIGILLUM SECRETUM | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 31609 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

 -


quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

Why use his picture in the first place

Ask Ish Gebor, he's the one that posted the picture in the first place
Why did you?

lioness and Ish gebor

well actually i posted the picture

my point was to show what Mediterranean people look like

Posts: 489 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:

 -

lioness and Ish gebor

well actually i posted the picture

my point was to show what Mediterranean people look like

.
I dunno, I guess it's me.

But I just can't stand to read such an incredibly stupid post, without wanting to insult the poster.

Here is why.....

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arab Mulatto.

 -


Mexican Mulatto

 -


Venezuela Mulatto

 -


Brazil Mulatto

 -


Puerto Rico Mulatto

 -


Dominican Republic Mulatto

 -

Cuban Mulatto

 -

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^It seems to me that a Black/Albino Mulatto looks about the SAME, wherever in the world you find them!

Anyone want to argue the point?

So then, what in the hell was the questioner talking about?

Clearly the questioner's mother didn't let him out much, otherwise he might have known something about what the worlds people actually look like!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
questioner, Mike thinks he is making some sort of point but he's not. He has picked out some random photos, labeled them "mulatto" this "mulatto" that .
It's meaningless diversion

Posts: 31609 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mike 111 what is your definition of a mulatto?

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 489 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
mike 111 what is your definition of a mulatto?

.
Websters Online:


Definition of mulatto
plural mulattoes or mulattos

1
now sometimes offensive : the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person

2
now sometimes offensive : a person of mixed white and black ancestry

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the questioner - where are you really from?

I find it highly unlikely that you are in the U.S. and have such a limited understanding of the worlds people.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
mike 111 what is your definition of a mulatto?

.
Websters Online:


Definition of mulatto
plural mulattoes or mulattos

1
now sometimes offensive : the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person

2
now sometimes offensive : a person of mixed white and black ancestry

i wanted your definition mulatto not Webster's

but assuming your definition is the same as Webster's definition

why did you show the above pictures of Arabs and mestizos from Latin america?

Webster said mulatto means "the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person"

please explain the logic in your pictures

Posts: 489 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
questioner, Mike thinks he is making some sort of point but he's not. He has picked out some random photos, labeled them "mulatto" this "mulatto" that .
It's meaningless diversion

.
lioness - not only did you shame Matice Wright, the Navy's first black female naval flight officer by using her photo as your icon.

But you also shamed all female lions by using their moniker.

By rights your icon and moniker should have been FLY!

Then all would have known you by your deeds.

You Eat Sh1t and Bother People.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
i wanted your definition mulatto not Webster's

but assuming your definition is the same as Webster's definition

why did you show the above pictures of Arabs and mestizo from Latin america?

Webster said mulatto means "the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person"

please explain the logic in your pictures

.
the questioner - you seem really, really young.

Why would I give you Websters definition, if it was not also my own?

You ask "why did you show the above pictures of Arabs and mestizo from Latin America?"

When the STATED purpose was clearly to show that a Mulatto is a Mulatto wherever they are, to counter your implied claim that only Mediterranean Mulattoes looked like that.

As to Mestizo, they also have a firm definition:

Websters Online


Definition of mestizo
plural mestizos

: a person of mixed blood; specifically : a person of mixed European and American Indian ancestry.


Definition of American Indian

: a member of any of the aboriginal peoples of the western hemisphere except often the Eskimos; especially : an American Indian of North America and especially the U.S.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now please go find pictures of ALL types of NA;

i.e Black and Mongol, then we can talk

(Hint Mestizo's are Mongol and Albino)

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111: "By rights your icon and moniker should have been FLY!"

Oooh, an upgrade from MAGGOT I guess?

Sorrrrry.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 1753 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
i wanted your definition mulatto not Webster's

but assuming your definition is the same as Webster's definition

why did you show the above pictures of Arabs and mestizo from Latin america?

Webster said mulatto means "the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person"

please explain the logic in your pictures

.
the questioner - you seem really, really young.

Why would I give you Websters definition, if it was not also my own?

You ask "why did you show the above pictures of Arabs and mestizo from Latin America?"

When the STATED purpose was clearly to show that a Mulatto is a Mulatto wherever they are, to counter your implied claim that only Mediterranean Mulattoes looked like that.

As to Mestizo, they also have a firm definition:

Websters Online


Definition of mestizo
plural mestizos

: a person of mixed blood; specifically : a person of mixed European and American Indian ancestry.


Definition of American Indian

: a member of any of the aboriginal peoples of the western hemisphere except often the Eskimos; especially : an American Indian of North America and especially the U.S.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now please go find pictures of ALL types of NA;

i.e Black and Mongol, then we can talk

(Hint Mestizo's are Mongol and Albino)

Alexandria is on the Mediterranean

wouldn't you agree?

all the other claims you made is irrelevant

Cleopatra was Mediterranean so thus looked liked the people on the Mediterranean

Ptolemy Egypt is an Greek colony
(The Greeks were Mediterranean people)

this would explain her image on the coin

Posts: 489 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Clearly your interest and knowledge is narrow. If you would limit your comments to match your interest and knowledge, there would be no problem.

i.e. You should have said "Mediterranean mulattoes look like this."

BUT instead you said "Mediterranean people look like this".

Which is 2/3 lie.

Like everywhere else, Mediterraneans are Black, Albino, AND Mulatto.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Clearly your interest and knowledge is narrow. If you would limit your comments to match your interest and knowledge, there would be no problem.

i.e. You should have said "Mediterranean mulattoes look like this."

BUT instead you said "Mediterranean people look like this".

Which is 2/3 lie.

Like everywhere else, Mediterraneans are Black, Albino, AND Mulatto.

by your definition
what other kind of Mediterranean people exist?

that is like saying wet rain

Posts: 489 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Moderator
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
mike 111 what is your definition of a mulatto?

.
Websters Online:


Definition of mulatto
plural mulattoes or mulattos

1
now sometimes offensive : the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person

2
now sometimes offensive : a person of mixed white and black ancestry

questioner I don't know why you didn't follow through on this.
For one all the people dumb ass Mike posted and called "mulatto" are not necessarily the offspring of a black person and a white person
and even less so if first-generation offspring

Posts: 31609 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
mike 111 what is your definition of a mulatto?

.
Websters Online:


Definition of mulatto
plural mulattoes or mulattos

1
now sometimes offensive : the first-generation offspring of a black person and a white person

2
now sometimes offensive : a person of mixed white and black ancestry

questioner I don't know why you didn't follow through on this.
For one all the people dumb ass Mike posted and called "mulatto" are not necessarily the offspring of a black person and a white person
and even less so if first-generation offspring

i didn't follow through because with his logic everybody is a mulatto

because everybody has black and white blood in their veins

so the term mulatto doesn't really mean anything

African Americans are mulattoes by his definition

Posts: 489 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:

by your definition

what other kind of Mediterranean people exist?

that is like saying wet rain

.
Damn you're stupid!

I am starting to wonder if we are dealing with an adult here.

UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE POINT THAT ALL THE BLACKS ARE GONE! LEAVING ONLY THEIR MULATTOES.

In Europe and the Mediterranean Levant that is mainly true, but North Africa still has Blacks. The further away from the coast you move, the Blacker the people get.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:

by your definition

what other kind of Mediterranean people exist?

that is like saying wet rain

.
Damn you're stupid!

I am starting to wonder if we are dealing with an adult here.

UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE POINT THAT ALL THE BLACKS ARE GONE! LEAVING ONLY THEIR MULATTOES.

In Europe and the Mediterranean Levant that is mainly true, but North Africa still has Blacks. The further away from the coast you move, the Blacker the people get.

blacks in north Africa have white blood in them
so therefore they are mulatto by your definition

im not going to go back and forth with you because you have your own definition of mulatto

Posts: 489 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back to the original topic
i dont believe Michelangelo was black


the coins of Cleopatra depict her as white however it has been a long tradition to depict her as black  -

unless someone can prove that her contemporary coin is not her image or is a fake

im inclined to believe she was white

Posts: 489 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autshumato
Junior Member
Member # 22722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autshumato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Arab Mulatto.

 -


Mexican Mulatto

 -


Venezuela Mulatto

 -


Brazil Mulatto

 -


Puerto Rico Mulatto

 -


Dominican Republic Mulatto

 -

Cuban Mulatto

 -

Yes, like many of them look like Southern African mulattos.

--------------------
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”

Posts: 70 | From: Southern Africa(Azania) | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111: "The further away from the coast you move, the Blacker the people get."

To the rainforest periphery, yes, but in the interior the native people's skin tone is lighter, due to their lack of an open-air agriculture tradition.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 1753 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who cares, ah mean really???did they self ID as such even if they had Black/African fore-bearers,

Cleo was by most historical accounts somewhat loose with that punnany,
not slut shaming mind you, just saying!! but half of you brothers don't know the sista further south,
who fought not fornicate with her Roman encroachers and won not only the day, but 1500yrs of peace and relative stability..
while Cleo allegedly took snake bites to the tits.

Posts: 6545 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3