EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » 14-Year-Old Is the Youngest Person Ever to Graduate From Texas College (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 14-Year-Old Is the Youngest Person Ever to Graduate From Texas College
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
(Fourteen year old Carson Huey-You walks off the stage after receiving a bachelor's degree in physics at the Texas Christian University commencement held in Fort Worth, Texas, on Saturday, May 13, 2017. Huey-You, also double minored in math and Chinese since enrolling in 2013.).

May 14, 2017

(FORT WORTH, Texas) — A 14-year-old physics major has become the youngest person ever to graduate from Texas Christian University.

Carson Huey-You was among more than 2,000 students getting degrees Saturday at the Fort Worth school founded in 1873. He started at TCU in 2013 when he was 11. He also has minors in Chinese and math.

Huey-You tells the Fort Worth Star-Telegram his favorite thing about college has been getting to learn things he never thought about, things he never knew existed and things he might not even think about thinking about. He also says he's learned how to deal with "some real hard classes" and get over the disappointment of a poor score on a test.

The self-described "normal dude" wants to work on getting graduate degrees in quantum mechanics.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
wants to work on getting graduate degrees in quantum mechanics.

We share a common interest.

When we totally understand the nature of these Particles/Forces, a new era will be ushered in - go for it Huey!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story.
Hopefully, he has senior mentors who will guide him beyond what he will learn in school.

Black physicists are very isolated in black communities because they have very few people to talk to or comprehend exactly what it is they do, their goals and futures.

Therefore, they are usually surrounded by Euro-albinos all the time and this shapes their world-view to that of the Euro-bino.
At 14, he extremely young and impressionable, knowing nothing of the real external world.

I was able to avoid this trap because I had a half dozen progressive elder black men in the science fields as mentors.
Still, even today, no one in my immediate family actually understands what it is that I do.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The other End.
Miss USA Says Health Care Is a Privilege, Not a Right

-
Kára Deidra McCullough (born September 9, 1991 in Naples, Italy) is an African American/Italian beauty pageant titleholder and radiochemist at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. On May 14, 2017, she represented District of Columbia at Miss USA 2017 and was crowned the winner by outgoing titleholder Deshauna Barber, also of the District of Columbia. She will represent the United States at the Miss Universe 2017 pageant.

-

Early life and education
McCullough was born in Naples, Italy to Betty Ann Parker and Artensel E. McCullough Sr. Her father was a member of the United States Marine Corps, and she was thus raised in various places such as Sicily, South Korea, Japan, and Hawaii. She attended South Carolina State University, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry with a concentration in radiochemistry and served as the school's 75th Miss South Carolina State University. While a student, she was a member of the American Chemical Society, the Health Physics Society, and the American Nuclear Society. She has been inducted into the Golden Key International Honour Society, the National Society of Black Engineers.

During her time at Miss USA, McCullough received media attention and praise for deciding to compete with her natural hair, which was seen as support for the natural hair movement. McCullough was criticized for her mildly conservative question answers, stating that health care was a privilege for the working and not a right, in addition to calling herself an "equalist" as opposed to a feminist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't recall there ever being so academically accomplished a Miss America. And so morally corrupt one either.

Must be a Black Trumpie

We don't all have to think alike, but when you don't mind seeing people suffer and die just because they haven't the money - well, the Albinos can have you.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Blame her parents. She only knows what she's been taught or not taught.

How tall is she? She towers over the other contestants, by half a foot.

It's especially true that parents of black children need to be especially diligent in home schooling kids in today's ultra distracting society.

Too frequently, black kids I try to mentor are home playing computer games that teach them absolutely nothing 24/7 instead of studying.
Their parents tell me that's all they do and they won't even do basic chores around the house, their parents ask them to do.
I ask the parents why do they allow it? Exactly who are the parents and who are the children?

BTW: It's still early, and without the proper guidance, in 10 years the 14 year old could be saying the same thing.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The albino schooling structure is mainly indoctrination with mechanical repetition to grind out students for district performance purposes, its absolute trash for passionate love of knowledge and greatly depends on the teacher. I don't blame blacks for their lack of interest.

My friend was in gifted with me and got terrible grades, but he was brilliant in what he had a passion for. He's now no longer in the US and is off doing business and learning overseas while I ocassionally help him.

Edit: The parents need to actually teach them why its important to learn these things, like history and STEM. "Getting a good job" is not a good enough answer for children.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
(Fourteen year old Carson Huey-You walks off the stage after receiving a bachelor's degree in physics at the Texas Christian University commencement held in Fort Worth, Texas, on Saturday, May 13, 2017. Huey-You, also double minored in math and Chinese since enrolling in 2013.).

May 14, 2017

(FORT WORTH, Texas) — A 14-year-old physics major has become the youngest person ever to graduate from Texas Christian University.

Carson Huey-You was among more than 2,000 students getting degrees Saturday at the Fort Worth school founded in 1873. He started at TCU in 2013 when he was 11. He also has minors in Chinese and math.

Huey-You tells the Fort Worth Star-Telegram his favorite thing about college has been getting to learn things he never thought about, things he never knew existed and things he might not even think about thinking about. He also says he's learned how to deal with "some real hard classes" and get over the disappointment of a poor score on a test.

The self-described "normal dude" wants to work on getting graduate degrees in quantum mechanics.

Wow, nice news. Carson congratulations.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Ya, for Black kids it's complicated. Albino society demands that you learn their lies. That's hard to do as no interest can be generated. Luckily for me my vocation was technical, which is race neutral.

Interestingly, in European history, the only person who struck a cord with me was charlamagne: I couldn't figure that out, until I found my Avocation, and learned that he was a Black man.

Perhaps our work will help Black children develop an interest in learning, now that they know how it relates to them.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The other End.

Miss USA Says Health Care Is a Privilege, Not a Right

[…]

Sadly, and this is the stupidest thing I have read in a while.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know it doesn't stand for apple and banana?
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Interestingly, in European history, the only person who struck a cord with me was charlamagne: I couldn't figure that out, until I found my Avocation, and learned that he was a Black man.

Narmertot, Mike is the only "person" on the planet who claims Charlamagne was black.

Is their something peculiar about Mike's "avocation" or is he a genius of some sort ?

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
He also has minors in Chinese and math.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
^Ya, for Black kids it's complicated. Albino society demands that you learn their lies. That's hard to do as no interest can be generated. Luckily for me my vocation was technical, which is race neutral.

Perhaps our work will help Black children develop an interest in learning, now that they know how it relates to them.

Funny you should say this.

WHile reviewing a technical manual, there was a computer arrangement where Computer A is connected to Computer B.
Computer A runs all the operating system and passes commands to Computer B.
Guess how the Euro-Albinos chose to label this arrangement?

Computer A is the MASTER computer, while Computer B is the SLAVE computer.
Believe it or not, this is a universal standard labeling of multiprocessor systems in military applications.

True, but there are alternatives to this. Parent and Child.

But true, it does expose the eurocentric mindset. The master/slave comparison is a repeated factor.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^In Electronics the leading circuit, and dependent circuit, are formally called master and slave - such as with "Flip-Flop" circuitry. The main circuit board is called the "Mother" board, smaller circuit boards which fit into it are called "Daughter" boards.

Please try to remember - BLACKS INVENTED SLAVERY!

One of the points of knowledge is that nonsense sensitivities like that are no longer valid. Clearly many are not paying attention - OR - are still Albino indoctrinated.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

As a reminder;

THIS is Charlemagne.

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^In Electronics the leading circuit, and dependent circuit, are formally called master and slave - such as with "Flip-Flop" circuitry. The main circuit board is called the "Mother" board, smaller circuit boards which fit into it are called "Daughter" boards.

One of the points of knowledge is that nonsense sensitivities like that are no longer valid. Clearly many are not paying attention - OR - are still Albino indoctrinated.

I am referring at parent and child node computer structures.

BLACKS INVENTED SLAVERY? How so?

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He doesn't mean chattel slavery as you became a slavery based on,religion,inbedteness or conflict of war,I could just be that African slavery wasn't as bad.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
quote:

Funny you should say this.

WHile reviewing a technical manual, there was a computer arrangement where Computer A is connected to Computer B.
Computer A runs all the operating system and passes commands to Computer B.
Guess how the Euro-Albinos chose to label this arrangement?

Computer A is the MASTER computer, while Computer B is the SLAVE computer.
Believe it or not, this is a universal standard labeling of multiprocessor systems in military applications.

True, but there are alternatives to this. Parent and Child.

But true, it does expose the eurocentric mindset. The master/slave comparison is a repeated factor.

No doubt.
A normal person with a normal mind would have just labeled them;

1. Computer A/Computer B
Or
2. Primary/Main Computer/Secondary Computer
Or
Command Computer/Process Computer

there are many alternative labels.

But, the Euro-bino brain is not normal.

Consider, these technical manuals and naming conventions are being developed by Euro-binos possessing EE degrees at the Masters and PhD level, and are in the 6 figure income bracket.
Standards are developed with a consensus of a standards group consisting of dozens of Euro-binos. It is not a one man decision.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

Is a Wolf the same as a dog?
One is derived from the other, but they diverged greatly to where they are not the same.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

You don't do much reading of this silly Black history stuff - do you?

But when you said you were African, I understood.

Don't concern yourself, some of us are just a bunch of troublesome upstart Niggers.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
He doesn't mean chattel slavery as you became a slavery based on,religion,inbedteness or conflict of war,I could just be that African slavery wasn't as bad.

We know that ancient civilization slavery was mostly humane from ancient writings.

However, we do NOT know the nature of African Sub-Saharan Slavery, as they left no writing.
The only written accounts are from Albinos - and it is TERRIBLE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to David Stannard's American Holocaust, 50% of African deaths occurred in Africa as a result of wars between native kingdoms, which produced the majority of slaves. This includes not only those who died in battles, but also those who died as a result of forced marches from inland areas to slave ports on the various coasts. The practice of enslaving enemy combatants and their villages was widespread throughout Western and West Central Africa, although wars were rarely started to procure slaves. The slave trade was largely a by-product of tribal and state warfare as a way of removing potential dissidents after victory or financing future wars.

However, some African groups proved particularly adept and brutal at the practice of enslaving others, such as Oyo, Benin, Igala, Kaabu, Asanteman, Dahomey, the Aro Confederacy and the Imbangala war bands. By the end of this process, no fewer than 18.3 million people would be herded into "factories" to await shipment to the New World.

The kings of Dahomey sold their war captives into transatlantic slavery, who otherwise would have been killed in a ceremony known as the Annual Customs. As one of West Africa's principal slave states, Dahomey became extremely unpopular with neighbouring peoples. King Gezo of Dahomey said in the 1840s:

The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery…

Like the Bambara Empire to the east, the Khasso kingdoms depended heavily on the slave trade for their economy. A family's status was indicated by the number of slaves it owned, leading to wars for the sole purpose of taking more captives. This trade led the Khasso into increasing contact with the European settlements of Africa's west coast, particularly the French.

Benin grew increasingly rich during the 16th and 17th centuries on the slave trade with Europe; slaves from enemy states of the interior were sold, and carried to the Americas in Dutch and Portuguese ships. The Bight of Benin's shore soon came to be known as the "Slave Coast". In 1807, the UK Parliament passed the Bill that abolished the trading of slaves. The King of Bonny (now in Nigeria) was horrified at the conclusion of the practice:

We think this trade must go on. That is the verdict of our oracle and the priests. They say that your country, however great, can never stop a trade ordained by God himself.

The Atlantic slave trade peaked in the late 18th century, when the largest number of slaves were captured on raiding expeditions into the interior of West Africa. Obviously, Europeans did not TAKE Slaves in Africa, they BOUGHT Slaves in Africa. These expeditions were typically carried out by African kingdoms, such as the Oyo empire (Yoruba), Kong Empire, Kingdom of Benin, Kingdom of Fouta Djallon, Kingdom of Fouta Tooro, Kingdom of Koya, Kingdom of Khasso, Kingdom of Kaabu, Fante Confederacy, Ashanti Confederacy, Aro Confederacy and the kingdom of Dahomey. Europeans rarely entered the interior of Africa, due to fear of disease and moreover fierce African resistance. The slaves were brought to coastal outposts where they were traded for goods.

It is also reported that when the Slave ship did not show up, the Slaves were killed, so as not to require the bother of securing them long term.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ African slavery was not unique to the world, nor was it much different than that of China, Korea, or Japan.
American slavery was very likely more similar to Khazar/Russian system that created an ethnic people, Slavs.

Slavery in Ancient China

Slaves, a sad group of people in the ancient world, occupied a large portion of the population in ancient China since 2,100 BC, when Xia Dynasty started. Slavery society last for about 1,800 years in China, with minor groups of slaves existed to 1950s in remote mountain areas in China.

When there were battles between tribes for food or land, the captured people were killed.
By and by, people learned how to grow plants. Therefore, more labors were needed, because it was tedious task to grow vegetable and plants at that time. The tribe leaders realized that it would be much better to keep the captured people from anther tribe and forced them to work in the field. So, the captured people turned into slaves.

Before the establishment of Xia, there were slaves. It was before there was no records to tell us when the slavery society started exactly, and Xia is the dynasty which is believed to be the first dynasty to use bronze tools in the history of China. Therefore, most of the historians agreed that the society during Xia Dynasty is featured with slavery, followed by Shang, Zhou.

The slaves had no freedom, and they had to work hard for their masters. After their master died, they were killed or buried alive to serve their masters in the underworld. People believed the after-life world at that time. During Xia Dynasty, the farming work was done mostly by the slaves. Jie, the last king of Xia, was noted for his cruelty. Tang led the tribe leaders who were against Jie to fight with Jie. Tang won the battles, and Jie was killed, which marked the end of Xia.

As we all know, Zhou Dynasty is the longest dynasty in the history of China, which last for about 1,100 years. During that period, the farming tools were further developed. There were iron tools at the end of Zhou Dynasty. Since Zhou Dynasty was relatively peaceful during the reign of most of the kings and the tools for farming were further developed, some of the slave masters began to stop killing the slaves or applying sever punishment for the bad behaviors of the slaves. After the death of the slave masters, people started to use “pottery man” – like sculpture in the shape of man – to serve them in the underworld. They didn’t kill the slaves any more. However, some of the slave masters kept on killing slaves for sacrifice and their funerals at the same time.

Generally, the slavery society are believed to be ended after the establishment of Qin Dynasty, though there were slaves in remote mountain areas in China until 1950s.

Lives of slaves were the hardest of all. Many Chinese people were slaves. Most people who were slaves worked in the fields, the same as free people. Some of them worked as servants in rich people’s houses. The Emperor owned hundreds of slaves, and some of them worked for the government, collecting taxes or building roads. Some people were born slaves, because their mothers were slaves, and other people were sold into slavery to pay debts.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

14th Paintings from Karlstein castle, Czechoslovakia

Karlštejn is one of the most visited Czech castles. It was built by emperor Charles IV. between 1348 -1355.

Emperor Charles IV kneeling before the Madonna,
by Jan Ocko, before 1371
 -

Charlemagne (Carolus Magnus)
 -

St Maurice
 -

St. Luke
 -

St Matthew
 -

Narmertot, Charlemagne died in 814 below is a coin he had minted in 812. Apart from this, depictions or paintings are not known to exist that were made while he was alive although there are some 10th century manuscript illustrations.

Over 500 years later In the 14th century the Holy Roman emperor Charles IV had the portrait made of himself. In addition he commissioned historical portraits of saints and also of Charlemagne, King of the Franks.
We see one of the portraits is of Saint Maurice and he was said to be an Egyptian. Often he is depicted as a black person. He was said to have lived in the 3rd century. The oldest existing depiction of him is a 13th Century Statue of 1000+ years later also depicted as a black person.
Mike thinks, as how some historians believe, that some saints were actually mythological and never really existed and Saint Maurice was one of them. He has a piece about that on his website.
Nevertheless there is also this painting above, second from top of Charlemagne who died in 814 that is in this 14th century Czech castle.
I have shown all these other paintings in threads Mike has been in but he still insists that depicts a Black person.
Is that not peculiar? No afrocentrist has said this. And all of these paintings in the castle except the portrait of Charles IV himself are
imaginary as to how these people actually looked.
The paintings are up on the internet and thousands of people, no doubt some black visit the castle every year.
Yet nobody says that is a black person. Isn't that very peculiar that Mike would say that? Is seems like there is something a little off about Mike. What do you think?

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

This could be the next Sylvester J. Gates!

This is a person of African descent not Frankish

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Do you never get tired of acting the fool?

Quit with your Israeli-Russian shenanigans.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

When you say "fool" do you mean someone who provides contextual information as to spurious historical claims?

Mike for some reason had introduced Charlemagne into a thread about the achievements of a young African American.

As an elder isn't it right that we don't go off into flights of bizarre fantasy whilst celebrating this young man?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

May 14, 2017

African Genius is on the rise in America. I have see quite a few of these types of stories lately.

Likely just a matter of culture that has prevented us from seeing this before at a high rate.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

where is the ample supply of food and heat coming from?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011828;p=3#000120

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

When you say "fool" do you mean someone who provides contextual information as to spurious historical claims?

Mike for some reason had introduced Charlemagne into a thread about the achievements of a young African American.

As an elder isn't it right that we don't go off into flights of bizarre fantasy whilst celebrating this young man?

How can a moron who suffers "randomly" from amnesia and illiterate fits provide "contextual" information?
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:
How can a moron who suffers "randomly" from amnesia and illiterate fits provide "contextual" information?

A moron would not be able to it.

Look at my post on Karlštejn Castle.
There you get the context, the date of Charlemagne's death, the location and date of the painting in question as well as other similar paintings from the castle and who the castle belonged to as well as a painting of him

Let us know when you post something that has any informative information instead of snot nosed remarks

Now step aside and let's see if Narmerot is convinced that Charlemagne was black

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

A moron would not be able to it.

Look at my post on Karlštejn Castle.
There you get the context, the date of Charlemagne's death, the location and date of the painting in question as well as other similar paintings from the castle and who the castle belonged to as well as a painting of him

Let us know when you post something that has any informative information instead of snot nosed remarks

Now step aside and let's see if Narmerot is convinced that Charlemagne was black

We know what happens when I post stuff that roadblocks you. You go into illiterate mode and begin flooding the topic with irrelevant images. When really desperate you simply repeat your nonsense like a parrot with down syndrome. Though a parrot probably would provide a more dynamic discussion.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

We know what happens when I post stuff that roadblocks you. You go into illiterate mode and begin flooding the topic with irrelevant images.

What you call irrelevant images are in fact

1) the date of the artwork

2) other similar images from the same location for context

So you trying to convince me not to post that because it's "flooding the topic with irrelevant images" is an attempt to fool the readership and maintain an out of context carefully selected item in order to create a false narrative and trick people.

1) the date of the artwork

2) other similar images from the same location for context

^^ one can't complain about this, it's basic information and relevant

-although why I had to do this is because the false narrative was introduced into a thread about the achievements of a young black kid.

So you should be asking why Charlemagne was introduced into this thread in the first place, undoubtedly an image not irrelevant to history but certainly irrelevant to the thread topic.

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
For the sport of it I will post another roadblock, someone may appreciate this I guess. Kind of getting tired of this liarness cartoon show. It's the same thing over and over again.

A Dictionary of Political Economy Volume 1
By Henry Dunning Macleod

Pg 499

In 794, Charemagne issued a regulation respecting his money, it appears that during his perpetual wars, the money had been somewhat debased, either in weight or alloy. Being at Frankfort that year, he ordered that the deniers he had recently struck should be current throughout the whole country, and should be legal tender in all transactions between man and man, so long as they bore his monogram, and were of legal weight and fitness. Any one who resisted his decree, or refused to receive them, should be fined. Forgers and false coiners, however, created much confusion, and to put a stop to this , he issued a decree from Thionville, in 805, that no money should be coined except in his own palace. This decree was repeated in stronger terms in 808, and the money struck there was stamped with the words Palantina Moneta.

The above didn't stop the forgeries in that time from continuing. There were also forgeries in the 15th and 16th century since they were bought at a high price. Apparently this is so bad there are factions of archaeologist who believe he didn't exist or that large portions of coinage are fake and planted, later to be "discovered." Anyone looking into it will most likely run into that discussion.

Now let us prepare for the shuffle.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
It doesn't matter if any coins are fake, where is the evidence of Charlemagne being black? That is complete nonsense
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^At least Doxie gives a good vitriolic rant before asking that purely rhetorical question,
after ignoring the very evidence she asks for.

Hey, they're Albinos, what can you expect?

Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:
It doesn't matter if any coins are fake, where is the evidence of Charlemagne being black? That is complete nonsense

The point by me was not to prove him black. I was prooving you a liar and disingeous.

You saying what presented "doesn't matter" proves either your stupidity, lack of reading comprehension, or dishonesty. You used coins and images during times where imagery of people were constantly subjected to forgeries and overpaints.

Do you want sources on the albinos admitting that their European ancestors had no history in their own history books? And them actually saying that the monarchy they were subjected to came from people from the South? The only nonsense going on is the games you play on the boards. But as time goes on your cartoon show is only going to get more comedic.

When you don't like what's posted you whine and cry "conspiracy theory!" Then go full moron when you can't deal with primary sources. You're a hypocrite on top of it all which makes the behavior all the more pathetic, and its hardly worth the time to expose you. You don't deserve the courtsey to be dealt with by presenting sources. That is done for the sake of lurkers looking for sources and that there is weight to these views for edification. Because you are not genuinely ignorant but disingenuous, you more fittingly deserve posts that highlight your nature of being a liar and an idiot. And you deserve to be call an idiot because you willingly choose to be an emissary of confusion and ambiguity.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^At least Doxie gives a good vitriolic rant before asking that purely rhetorical question,
after ignoring the very evidence she asks for.

I didn't ignore what you tried to pass off as evidence. On the contrary, I did the opposite. I looked at in depth and showed your commentary on it to be quite ridiculous

That's the problem, people don't look at your stuff closely enough
(assuming they aren't the ones who like you but overlook your theories as the ravings of a crazy uncle)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

>>>the big problem is why didn't you say this:

quote:
You used coins and images during times where imagery of people were constantly subjected to forgeries and overpaints.

quote:
quote:

As a reminder;

THIS is Charlemagne.

-

when Mike posted this?

In other words you are a hypocrite.

Mike posts these things but you don't raise any issues.
So now your stance is any European painting might be a forgery.
We cant trust anything, throw all your history books in the garbage
You bring that up whenever there is a roadblock to Mike's imaginary narratives

But when he brings up his fantasy world all of the sudden you don't say anything about "forgeries."

Let me tell you something about forgeries.
For something to be a forgery you need proof that it is a forgery.
You can't say something is a forgery simply because you don't like them

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

You don't do much reading of this silly Black history stuff - do you?

But when you said you were African, I understood.

Don't concern yourself, some of us are just a bunch of troublesome upstart Niggers.

That is still no answer to my question. Just a silly attempt to distract from the actual question. But yeah, you are this awesome self-proclaimed scholar on African ethnography and oral traditions.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

I didn't meantion any of that, or didn't I?

Slavery was on the African continent like anywhere else. But it was somehow different that is certainly true. But to say black invented it, is just a bit odd to claim.

Nor did I say there was no form of slavery on the African continent.

quote:
Enslaved women were more important than enslaved men because women were the primary farmers in agricultural societies and because enslaved women’s reproductive labor added new members to their masters’ kinship or lineage groups. In a number of precolonial societies, enslaved parents’ children were born free...
--Penn State University

http://elearning.la.psu.edu/afam/100/lesson-2-part1/african-roots-of-african-american-life-under-slavery/pre-colonial-african-politics-and-government

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

We know that ancient civilization slavery was mostly humane from ancient writings.

However, we do NOT know the nature of African Sub-Saharan Slavery, as they left no writing.
The only written accounts are from Albinos - and it is TERRIBLE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to David Stannard's American Holocaust, 50% of African deaths occurred in Africa as a result of wars between native kingdoms, which produced the majority of slaves. This includes not only those who died in battles, but also those who died as a result of forced marches from inland areas to slave ports on the various coasts. The practice of enslaving enemy combatants and their villages was widespread throughout Western and West Central Africa, although wars were rarely started to procure slaves. The slave trade was largely a by-product of tribal and state warfare as a way of removing potential dissidents after victory or financing future wars.

However, some African groups proved particularly adept and brutal at the practice of enslaving others, such as Oyo, Benin, Igala, Kaabu, Asanteman, Dahomey, the Aro Confederacy and the Imbangala war bands. By the end of this process, no fewer than 18.3 million people would be herded into "factories" to await shipment to the New World.

The kings of Dahomey sold their war captives into transatlantic slavery, who otherwise would have been killed in a ceremony known as the Annual Customs. As one of West Africa's principal slave states, Dahomey became extremely unpopular with neighbouring peoples. King Gezo of Dahomey said in the 1840s:

The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery…

Like the Bambara Empire to the east, the Khasso kingdoms depended heavily on the slave trade for their economy. A family's status was indicated by the number of slaves it owned, leading to wars for the sole purpose of taking more captives. This trade led the Khasso into increasing contact with the European settlements of Africa's west coast, particularly the French.

Benin grew increasingly rich during the 16th and 17th centuries on the slave trade with Europe; slaves from enemy states of the interior were sold, and carried to the Americas in Dutch and Portuguese ships. The Bight of Benin's shore soon came to be known as the "Slave Coast". In 1807, the UK Parliament passed the Bill that abolished the trading of slaves. The King of Bonny (now in Nigeria) was horrified at the conclusion of the practice:

We think this trade must go on. That is the verdict of our oracle and the priests. They say that your country, however great, can never stop a trade ordained by God himself.

The Atlantic slave trade peaked in the late 18th century, when the largest number of slaves were captured on raiding expeditions into the interior of West Africa. Obviously, Europeans did not TAKE Slaves in Africa, they BOUGHT Slaves in Africa. These expeditions were typically carried out by African kingdoms, such as the Oyo empire (Yoruba), Kong Empire, Kingdom of Benin, Kingdom of Fouta Djallon, Kingdom of Fouta Tooro, Kingdom of Koya, Kingdom of Khasso, Kingdom of Kaabu, Fante Confederacy, Ashanti Confederacy, Aro Confederacy and the kingdom of Dahomey. Europeans rarely entered the interior of Africa, due to fear of disease and moreover fierce African resistance. The slaves were brought to coastal outposts where they were traded for goods.

It is also reported that when the Slave ship did not show up, the Slaves were killed, so as not to require the bother of securing them long term.

Euronuts will make up anything, although there is no real statistical evidence for this idiocy.

-

You will use anything to support your ideology, although this goes completely against your theory.

DEATH TOLL FROM THE SLAVE TRADE

THE AFRICAN HOLOCAUST

60 MILLION DEAD AT THE HANDS
OF WHITE CHRISTIAN IMPERIALISM

No one knows the exact number of slaves who died in the New World. Yet in American Holocaust (1992), David Stannard estimates that some 30 to 60 million Africans died while being enslaved. He claims a 50% mortality rate among new slaves while being gathered and stored in Africa, a 10% mortality among the survivors while crossing the ocean, and another 50% mortality rate in the first "seasoning" phase of slave labor. [3]

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/Reports/Slavedeathtoll/slaverydeathtoll.html

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
 -

May 14, 2017

African Genius is on the rise in America. I have see quite a few of these types of stories lately.

Likely just a matter of culture that has prevented us from seeing this before at a high rate.

They held back this process for a long time, due to racist regulations. The right-wing will not take this lightly. Black America needs to be prepared for this.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

May 14, 2017

They held back this process for a long time, due to racist regulations. The right-wing will not take this lightly. Black America needs to be prepared for this.
Possibly due to the recent change in media dynamics and Negro achievement exposure.
These stories always existed but the past media was more focused on highlighting the opposite extreme segment, looking for the dumbest project Negro to spotlight on TV.
Also, the drug wars leveraged against Negroes had a drastic impact on black America for the last 30 years which chaos in every aspect in the lives of black Americans.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^That is true in both ways. Both dynamics always existed. Blacks need to find a workaround (the answer).
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
The work-around has exited since the 1920s, but the largest segment of female dominate Negroes (Negro Baptists) still believe deeply in integration and that God has ordained their suffering.
I remember elder church females used to be fond of saying, "God has made us suffer, but when we go to heaven, we'll be walking on streets of gold".

No other race would passively accept the gunning down of their children in the streets on almost a daily basis. This a symptom of mental dysfunction; Extreme Apathy.

Negroes don't need financial reparations.
They need race wide psychology reevaluation therapy to reprogram from hundreds of years of mental dysfunctions.To resolve a problem, you must first recognize, acknowledge and take responsibility for the problem. Then, the solution is obvious.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Then, the solution is obvious.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The work-around has exited since the 1920s, but the largest segment of female dominate Negroes (Negro Baptists) still believe deeply in integration and that God has ordained their suffering.
I remember elder church females used to be fond of saying, "God has made us suffer, but when we go to heaven, we'll be walking on streets of gold".

No other race would passively accept the gunning down of their children in the streets on almost a daily basis. This a symptom of mental dysfunction; Extreme Apathy.

They need race wide psychology reevaluation therapy to reprogram from hundreds of years of mental dysfunctions.To resolve a problem, you must first recognize, acknowledge and take responsibility for the problem. Then, the solution is obvious.

That's true.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Then, the solution is obvious.

LOL.
You do serve a purpose, but AI will soon threaten you.
Thx

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

That's true.
Strange, that there are dozens of MLK movies, yet no Negro movie producer has done an EPIC worthy account of Marcus Garvey.

Putney Swope has a short segment of a Garvey-like character, but Swope was written by an Euro-albino.
Interestingly, the character recommended to Swope to use the same subliminal and suggestive tactics of the Jew.

Swope schools an albino employee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7COV6AlK2lg

Any Garvey movie is Got To Have Soul!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQfOYPTz_p4

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com