EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » 14-Year-Old Is the Youngest Person Ever to Graduate From Texas College (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 14-Year-Old Is the Youngest Person Ever to Graduate From Texas College
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

>>>the big problem is why didn't you say this:

quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:
You used coins and images during times where imagery of people were constantly subjected to forgeries and overpaints.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Interestingly, in European history, the only person who struck a cord with me was charlamagne: I couldn't figure that out, until I found my Avocation, and learned that he was a Black man.

As a reminder;

THIS is Charlemagne.

-

when Mike posted this?

In other words you are a hypocrite.

Mike posts these things but you don't raise any issues.
So now your stance is any European painting might be a forgery.
We cant trust anything, throw all your history books in the garbage
You bring that up whenever there is a roadblock to Mike's imaginary narratives

But when he brings up his fantasy world all of the sudden you don't say anything about "forgeries."

Let me tell you something about forgeries.
For something to be a forgery you need proof that it is a forgery.
You can't say something is a forgery simply because you don't like them

There are several things wrong with this but the elements that really interested me are the ones I will comment on. I'm actually beggining to get bored of this nonsense. You say so many dumb things It's like dealing with a broken object, where it's just not worth it any longer, so you toss it.

I've read enough to know when you are lying. But thus seems to be raw stupidity. You repeating that something is a "conspiracy theory" when sources primary or otherwise say it was common practice to make inaccurate paintings, fakes, forgeries and that it still happens and creates a domino effect, shows that the one living in a fantasy land is you.

Proposed Texas textbooks are inaccurate, biased and politicized, new report finds

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/answer-sheet/wp/2014/09/12/proposed-texas-textbooks-are-inaccurate-biased-and-politicized-new-report-finds/

Some of junk in the article will make a man's stomach collapse on him. This is just the elementary garbage, we haven't even tapped into the crack pot albino scholars who use their positions as an illusion to pass on and pressure myths as facts. Such as your favorite "Sub-Saharan African" narrative.

If you have an issue with valid skepticism being placed on the paintings in art and history then that's your problem.

Your cookie cutter history books of today are worthless, thats the point that is being made -- what you promote is valueless history. Honestly, you complaining about that shows your desperation. You need those history books. The following original narrative didn't seem to sit well with people back then. You can sense the frustration throughout the text describing the situation in some cases.

Froude's History of England
By Kingsley Charles, 1819-1875.

Has not the belief of each and all of them been the same--that on the whole, the many always have been fools and knaves; foolish and knavish enough, at least, to become the puppets of a few fools and knaves who held the reins of power? Have they not held that, on the whole, the problems of human nature and human history have been sufficiently solved by Gibbon and Voltaire, Gil Blas and Figaro; that our forefathers were silly barbarians; that this glorious nineteenth century is the one region of light, and that all before was outer darkness, peopled by 'foreign devils,' Englishmen, no doubt, according to the flesh, but in spirit, in knowledge, in creed, in customs, so utterly different from ourselves that we shall merely show our sentimentalism by doing aught but laughing at them?

The last part is not saying the rulers where Englishmen in the flesh (just in case our friend liarness attempts to twist that). Its saying that the serfs in that time were Englishman in the flesh but in spirit and knowledge completely lacking. Which is where you get the dark ages; they weren't doing much of anything. It was dark FOR THEM. There are other books I could highlight, but it's not worth posting everything. You can't teach this in detail though, wouldn't want to go back to square one.

Do they believe that there were any worthies at all in England before the steam-engine and political economy were discovered? Do their conceptions of past society and the past generations retain anything of that great thought which is common to all the Aryan races--that is, to all races who have left aught behind them better than mere mounds of earth--to Hindoo and Persian, Greek and Roman, Teuton and Scandinavian, that men are the sons of the heroes, who were the sons of God? Or do they believe that for civilised people of the nineteenth century it is as well tosay as little as possible about ancestors who possessed our vices without our amenities, our ignorance without our science; who were bred, no matter how, like flies by summer heat, out of that everlasting midden which men call the world, to buzz and sting their foolish day, and leave behind them a fresh race which knows them not, and could win no honour by owning them, and which owes them no more than if it had been produced, as midden-flies were said to be of old, by some spontaneous generation?

He's right, you can not win honor with that kind of history. What to do , what to do... Fill in the blanks...

I can think of instances where crack pot historians muddy historical information. Some examples posted in topics here, but of course liarness would go into illiterate/amnesia mode when convenient (when roadblocked).

As far as proving the art as forgery -- You are a joke.

Are Over Half the Works on the Art Market Really Fakes?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/17/are-over-half-the-works-on-the-art-market-fakes

Keep mind this is scientists vs people who make money off of this nonsense so of course they will down play it if you ask them.

When it gets this bad, unless you are a complete clown, a person would be on the side of skeptism.

I've read primary information to know these things aren't matching up with your worthless history books or art. And if you search around many albinos are starting to wonder what's going on as well. I had recently read a discussion on why a lot of blacks in America had Gaelic last names and a few historians saying that blacks getting the slave masters last name is inaccurate and more often they lost names entirely than had them replaced. A couple of years ago it was recorded that only 1.1 % of the current population in Scotland could read or understand Gaelic.

Whether you accept something, choose to pepper it with ambiguity, or play dumb is of no serious concern of mine. The information is still out there. But its important to other people to expose you and learn your patterns, you aren't unique in the slightest meaning of the word.

On the otherhand, in terms of your disposition you continue to lie even when caught and go into an irrational fit when you can't get out of it. You post images with absolutely no background of the events taking place at that time involving media. In time periods where identities were greatly destroyed there is much more of a case or burden to find out if imagery is actually accurate.

So many books I've read come to my mind just making this post, such as a book studying the imagery of the Son of God where the researcher realized that the albinoid one was imaginary and was concerned if the world was being deceived or the promoters of the image were deceived themselves. At the end he moronically concluded that the false image now has life so it should still be appreciated. This is the kind of tomfoolery in authority.

I digress, all in all your behavior reveals pretty clearly your initial integrity on here. Your avatar sets the foundation of your game and its rotten. You clearly use the albino play book religiously, as who is not aware of the classic rhetoric:

"I'm not the (insert label of degeneracy here) they are!"

"I'm not the thief, they are!"
"I'm not the liar, they are!"
"I''m not the barbarian, they are!"
"I'm not the crook, they are!"
"I'm not the hypocrite, they are!"

It just gets boring. Its the same thing everytime. I can probably parody your talking points.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
The work-around has exited since the 1920s, but the largest segment of female dominate Negroes (Negro Baptists) still believe deeply in integration and that God has ordained their suffering.
I remember elder church females used to be fond of saying, "God has made us suffer, but when we go to heaven, we'll be walking on streets of gold".

No other race would passively accept the gunning down of their children in the streets on almost a daily basis. This a symptom of mental dysfunction; Extreme Apathy.

Negroes don't need financial reparations.
They need race wide psychology reevaluation therapy to reprogram from hundreds of years of mental dysfunctions.To resolve a problem, you must first recognize, acknowledge and take responsibility for the problem. Then, the solution is obvious.

That's true.
Strange, that there are dozens of MLK movies, yet no Negro movie producer has done an EPIC worthy account of Marcus Garvey.

Putney Swope has a short segment of a Garvey-like character, but Swope was written by an Euro-albino.
Interestingly, the character recommended to Swope to use the same subliminal and suggestive tactics of the Jew.

Swope schools an albino employee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7COV6AlK2lg

Any Garvey movie is Got To Have Soul!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQfOYPTz_p4

White terrorism has attacked again, because of jealousy.

quote:
Police, FBI investigating University of Maryland killing as possible hate crime

Carrie Wells

Authorities are investigating whether the stabbing death of a black college student who was visiting the University of Maryland during graduation weekend was a hate crime. (Update: Suspect in College Park fatal stabbing held without bail)

The chief of the university police said Sunday the suspect, a white University of Maryland student, is a member of a racist Facebook group. An FBI official said the federal agency will assist with the investigation.

The victim, identified by police Sunday as Richard Collins III, was due to graduate from Bowie State University this week. The Calvert County man had completed ROTC in college and was commissioned a second lieutenant in the Army on Thursday, according to school officials and a family spokesman. He was 23.

Police have charged Sean Christoper Urbanski, 22, of Severna Park with first-degree murder in the attack. He was being held without bail. His family did not respond Sunday to a request for comment, and online court records did not list an attorney.

Artie Lee Travis, Bowie State's vice president for student affairs, said the campus is in mourning.

"We are looking forward to the quickest investigation as possible," he said. "Hate has no place in America. Hate has no place on a college campus where young minds are coming together to try to change the world."

The Rev. Darryl L. Godlock, serving as a spokesman for the Collins family, said the young man had obtained his airborne certification. Collins wanted to follow in the footsteps of his father, a military veteran, Godlock said.

"He wanted to make his parents proud of him so he went into the military to serve his country," Godlock said. "It was a great opportunity for him to advance forward and make the most out of his career."

Godlock said Collins was close to his family.

"This was not a thug," Godlock said. "This was a very caring individual. He was highly intelligent and he was at the peak of his career. He loved his family, he loved people that he came in contact with, and more importantly he loved his God."

Collins was a vibrant, funny and outgoing student whose ambition rubbed off on his friends, said Vidal Adams, a fellow Bowie State student and friend. Collins talked about wanting to travel the world and go skydiving and surfing, he said.

"He wanted to be a general of the United States Army, that was his ultimate goal," said Adams, a senior criminal justice major. "He was the definition of a leader. I can't really say the same about a lot of people."

Collins was waiting with two other students for an Uber ride outside the Montgomery Hall dormitory on Regents Drive near U.S. 1 at about 3 a.m. Saturday when he was attacked.

The stabbing was captured by a surveillance camera, police said. They called it unprovoked.

Witnesses said the suspect was intoxicated and incoherent at the time of the attack, police said. Police have said the victim and suspect did not know each other.

Officers called to the scene found Collins wounded on the sidewalk, police said. He was taken to a hospital, where he died.

Urbanski was arrested at the scene, police said. Officers recovered a folding knife, police said.

Collins' friends told police they heard the suspect scream as he approached them.

The suspect said "Step left, step left if you know what's best for you," police wrote in charging documents. Collins said "no," police wrote. The suspect continued to approach, and stabbed him once in the chest.

Police said initially there was no indication that race played a role. But University Police Chief David Mitchell said information about the Facebook group was brought to their attention on Sunday.

The group, called "Alt-Reich Nation," contained racist posts, he said.

"When I look at the information that's contained on that website, suffice it to say that it's despicable, it shows extreme bias against women, Latinos, persons of Jewish faith and especially African-Americans," Mitchell said.

The FBI digital forensics team will look for information online that sheds light on the case, Mitchell said.

The suspect has not told police any motive, he said.

Gordon Johnson, an agent in the FBI's Baltimore field office, said his office assists in hate crime investigations. He called Collins a "national treasure," and said people should remember the victim and his family.

"This is a terribly, terribly dark time for them, and we can't forget about that," Johnson said.

The killing comes after a series of racist incidents at the college in recent months. A noose was found in a fraternity house earlier this month, and posters promoting nationalism were found on campus earlier this year.

The attack came as students, parents and faculty prepared to celebrate commencement exercises on Sunday. It was the first homicide on campus in decades.

University of Maryland President Wallace D. Loh opened the graduation ceremony at the Xfinity Center Sunday with a moment of silence.

"On behalf of our entire community, I want to express our profound sorrow and anguish, for this horrific tragedy," he said. He called the killing "a senseless and unprovoked assault," and asked the audience to stand "to express our profound sorrow and anguish, for this horrific tragedy."

"We are still in shock that a young man, so full of promise, should have his life cut short, so suddenly," he said. "Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends, and with the entire Bowie State University community."

Later Sunday Loh said the university and Prince George's County officials have stepped up their patrols on and off campus. "The safety of our campus community remains a top priority," he said. However, he added, "We must all do more to nurture a climate — on campus and beyond —where we stand against hate, we fight against hate crimes, and we reaffirm the values that define us a university and as a democracy."

Collins was to graduate from Bowie State on Tuesday with a degree in business administration. He was to serve in Army intelligence.

Bowie State officials planned another moment of silence for him there.

Baltimore Sun Media Group reporters Tim Prudente, Colin Campbell and Rachael Pacella and The Associated Press contributed to this article.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-umd-stabbing-arrest-20170521-story.html
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

where is the ample supply of food and heat coming from?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011828;p=3#000120

Last ice age lasted until 11,700 years ago. At least that is what they say. There is a transition period. That period meant there were times when ice storms could have buried entire villages. In some case people trapped in caves. Culture would have adapted to these fluctuations in climate and as a result storage of food and fire material would have been practiced for survival. Could see many children born into a situation where they did not have direct sunlight for the first several years of their lives.

Though I would say Hilda, you would think there would be more interest in this subject.

Lactose tolerance.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1182075/

This is essentially a drill down into the origins of your people.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
We estimate that strong selection occurred within the past 5,000–10,000 years, consistent with an advantage to lactase persistence in the setting of dairy farming; the signals of selection we observe are among the strongest yet seen for any gene in the genome.

----------------------------

Its called living in caves and in low light conditions of post ice age Northern latitude.

Totally can see how adults living in caves, that were lactose tolerant, could survive long term cave living and thick fog.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

where is the ample supply of food and heat coming from?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011828;p=3#000120

Last ice age lasted until 11,700 years ago. At least that is what they say. There is a transition period. That period meant there were times when ice storms could have buried entire villages. In some case people trapped in caves. Culture would have adapted to these fluctuations in climate and as a result storage of food and fire material would have been practiced for survival.
You say ice storms buried entire villages and that people went into caves and stored ample supplies of food in the caves and survive without having to leave the caves because they stored food. What type of food did they store in the caves and how long were they in a cave without exiting the cave?
And do you need a shovel for the bullshit you are heaping?

Posts: 42936 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com