EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Thank you mod for your quick attention

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank you mod for your quick attention
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Concerned citizen - Don't come back with another name - just stay away!

KING - Sorry old man, you clearly need friends right now, but we can't put up with that kind of thing.

Mod - you threw out some good stuff too, but just glad you came.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sam swept the place clean, but Doxie and friends are probably over at Stormfront giggling how they were able to disrupt the site with such ease.
The albinos and arabs in the Egyptology section are very likely pressing Sam to make one of them the site's permanent mod, so we should see more drama in the next couple weeks.

KING might very well be back in the Pokey for probation violation.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Sam swept the place clean, but Doxie and friends are probably over at Stormfront giggling how they were able to disrupt the site with such ease.
The albinos and arabs in the Egyptology section are very likely pressing Sam to make one of them the site's permanent mod, so we should see more drama in the next couple weeks.

KING might very well be back in the Pokey for probation violation.

This seems to always happen when a lot of good sources start being posted. I leave for a while, come back, then this stuff happens again.
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checking in, you guys are all still here? I thought you would have moved to reddit by now.
Post your moderator suggestions and I'll try to get to it today.
You guys are still discussing Egypt, right?

Posts: 114 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me this works fine.

There was a problem, I called you, you came.

Problem over.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmer,

Sorry my dear Black supremacist enemy. I'm still here and none of my comments were removed lol. Again, I haven't posted on Stormfront in 2yrs or more however I would have some pretty entertaining stuff to tell if I chose to, but nothing they haven't heard already ROTFLMBO.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Narmer,

Sorry my dear Black supremacist enemy. I'm still here and none of my comments were removed lol. Again, I haven't posted on Stormfront in 2yrs or more however I would have some pretty entertaining stuff to tell if I chose to, but nothing they haven't heard already ROTFLMBO.

LMBAO! What "stuff" did you actually have here to get deleted?
If you haven't been on Stormfront it must be because the Kentucky klan started their own website, right, or you found another right-wing blog to post on.

Anyway, my stuff hasn't been deleted, yet.
Believe it or not, Melanin testing of Egyptian mummies was first proposed by Diop.
My material just helps scientists who may be interested in these tests to get a quick intro into the science and also to help others in understanding the basis of "white supremacy" being based on genetics, as proposed by Dr. Cress-Welsing.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Sammy like from Egypt like Ausar? "Are we still discussing Egypt"?. Is Punky_Ray really from Guinee?

Does Tukuler still have "delete" powers or was he stripped?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ stop stirring up irrelevant points. who cares where they are from.
Tukuler quit and as far as I know he hasn't been using any power to delete he had for the past several months, so it's also irrelevant.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Problem with Tukuler is he took this site too seriouly. Sammy and Neal don't care about this site as we think. I am not it is here to make money......

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Yeah, he took it much too seriously.
Luckily, his "life partner" convinced him to quit before he blew a gasket.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com