EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Utah police officer racist post against Afrocentrists on Facebook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Utah police officer racist post against Afrocentrists on Facebook
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/05d8c46e-f6eb-3d91-a87b-2e03fc50acab/layton-police-officer-resigns.htm

Layton police officer resigns after posting racist meme on NAACP leader's Facebook page
 -

At the top it reads "WE WUZ KANGZ!" At the bottom, it states: "NO. YOU WERE [expletive] WASHERS." Swan said the meme "made a mockery of African Americans," adding that he found it to be "racist, despicable, and unbecoming for any law enforcement officer to post on social media." The meme is based off an ancient Egyptian depiction of circumcision. Swan determined the Muninn Facebook page belonged to a Utah law enforcement officer from one of eight agencies, including Layton. However, it appears the officer posted under a pseudonym. The page had been taken down by Friday morning. Layton City Attorney Gary Crane said the post came to the department's attention in early June. Officials quickly investigated, ...

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Racist people are the most ignorant people on earth. Black people are the original people of this planet, Homo Sapiens or modern Black people is between 300,000 year old and 1 million years old. The White race is only 40,000 years old. Black people are not the brothers and sisters of the White race, black people are the mothers and fathers of the White race. A White person who Discriminate and mistreat a Black person is mistreating is parent.

I remember African American psychologist Umar Johnson saying that White people dont discriminate against Black people because they think Black people are inferior because people ignore what is not a threat to them. White people discriminate against Black people people because Black people is superior and is a threat to their power.

According to Umar Johnson White people discriminate against Black people because of White privilege. In order for White to have their economic, politic and social privilege they have to discriminate against Black people.

I think if the majority of Black people regain their Ancient Egyptian and Sumerian consciousness today technology will become obsolete. The conscious Black people car will fly above the ground and use free energy instead of driving on wheel and use gasoline. Black people plane will be able to travel to different planet by opening worm hole. Black people cell phone will be an holographic light powered by a small device in their pocket. Black people TV will be holographic.Black people like the Ancient Egyptian will treat sick people with sound and many other super tech inventions. The reason why the conscious Black people will be able to surpass today technology is because Black people use three form of knowledge, intellectual, spiritual and cosmic.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is Jari when you need him? lol
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Layton police officer resigns after posting racist meme on NAACP leader's Facebook page

A Layton police officer has resigned after he admitted to posting a racist image on the Facebook page of a prominent Massachusetts civil rights leader and bishop.

Bishop Talbert Swan, who is president of the Springfield chapter of the NAACP, said he noticed the meme June 6 on his public Facebook page, which has more than 44,000 followers. Swan said the image was posted in the comments under one of his posts, which compared sexual assault allegations made against Bill Cosby with those made against President Trump.

Posted by a Facebook user with the name Woden Muninn, the meme depicts ancient Egyptians with dark skin "washing" the genitals of lighter-skinned men, Swan said in an email.

At the top it reads "WE WUZ KANGZ!" At the bottom, it states: "NO. YOU WERE [expletive] WASHERS."

Swan said the meme "made a mockery of African Americans," adding that he found it to be "racist, despicable, and unbecoming for any law enforcement officer to post on social media."

The meme is based off an ancient Egyptian depiction of circumcision. "WE WUZ KANGZ" is apparently a play on the phrase "we were kings" — a reference reminding African Americans their heritage dates back to a time before slavery when they were kings, queens and community leaders in Africa, Swan said.

As an outspoken civil rights advocate and radio host, Swan said he gets racist messages and comments similar to the meme "all the time." But when he noticed the Muninn Facebook page appeared to belong to a Utah law enforcement officer, he felt compelled to take action.

"I thought that it needed to be dealt with more directly, because this person was potentially a police officer, held to a higher standard," Swan said in a telephone interview. "I though it was disgusting and reprehensible that such a despicable meme would come from an officer of the law."

Swan emailed eight agencies he suspected the officer might work for, based off photos and posts on the page. It appears the officer posted under a pseudonym; the page had been taken down by Friday morning.

Layton City Attorney Gary Crane said officials quickly investigated, and determined the meme might have been posted by the Layton officer, who Crane declined to identify. The officer admitted he had made the post, and was "suspended immediately." Crane said the officer was off-duty when he made the post.

"He was very upfront about it," Crane said of the officer.

A time was set for a pre-disciplinary hearing with the officer, which would have involved one of the city attorneys, Police Chief Allen Swanson and several others, Crane said. But before the meeting could occur, he said, the officer resigned.

"What was posted was unacceptable, and inconsistent with city's standards for its employees," Crane said.

Swan said he appreciated the department's swift response and apology. He said Layton officials seemed "genuinely not pleased that it came from an officer in their department."

But Swan also said he was frustrated Layton officials were not releasing the officer's name. Without identification — or any formal discipline record — he worries the officer will be easily obtain a job elsewhere.

"In our opinion he's a good officer who made a mistake," Crane said. "The mistake, unfortunately in this situation, became a national incident. It looks like [the meme was posted] in the heat of the conversation, between two individuals. Nonetheless, Layton has a standard."

http://www.sltrib.com/news/5410355-155/layton-police-officer-resigns-after-racist

Ancient Egyptian Tombs With Eye-Popping Murals Discovered In Luxor

-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/12/ancient-egypt-tombs-luxor_n_6855154.html

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Racist people are the most ignorant people on earth. Black people are the original people of this planet, Homo Sapiens or modern Black people is between 300,000 year old and 1 million years old. The White race is only 40,000 years old. Black people are not the brothers and sisters of the White race, black people are the mothers and fathers of the White race. A White person who Discriminate and mistreat a Black person is mistreating is parent.

I remember African American psychologist Umar Johnson saying that White people dont discriminate against Black people because they think Black people are inferior because people ignore what is not a threat to them. White people discriminate against Black people people because Black people is superior and is a threat to their power.

According to Umar Johnson White people discriminate against Black people because of White privilege. In order for White to have their economic, politic and social privilege they have to discriminate against Black people.

I think if the majority of Black people regain their Ancient Egyptian and Sumerian consciousness today technology will become obsolete. The conscious Black people car will fly above the ground and use free energy instead of driving on wheel and use gasoline. Black people plane will be able to travel to different planet by opening worm hole. Black people cell phone will be an holographic light powered by a small device in their pocket. Black people TV will be holographic.Black people like the Ancient Egyptian will treat sick people with sound and many other super tech inventions. The reason why the conscious Black people will be able to surpass today technology is because Black people use three form of knowledge, intellectual, spiritual and cosmic.

It is Black People that will bring the next science that will surpass the limitations of Electron Science.

Black People are not limited to Machines.

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:
It is Black People that will bring the next science that will surpass the limitations of Electron Science.

Black People are not limited to Machines

Realistically seen, for now that is just a fantasy.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Buddha says;

It is unwise for the sane person to associate with the ignorant.
It is your material cravings offered by the ignorant that keeps you enslaved.
Crave not, and be free. Let it go, leave it behind, and your suffering will end.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always found that wall painting strange. It really does look like ethnic Egyptians are being subordinated to Asiatic overlords. What dynasty is that from?
Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just located the original and it looks nothing like this. It is yet again another example of the European's pathalogical need to distort history and present perverse lies.

The original is from the tomb of Ankhmahor in Saqqara and is not in colour and does differentiate any of the Kemetians. I will show the original when I get home. I recommend that people type 'Ankhmahor circumcision' into Google.

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
This disgusting distortion just re-enforces my default position -> do not trust Western presentations on history - especially in regards to African history.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sudaniya:
This disgusting distortion just re-enforces my default position -> do not trust Western presentations on history - especially in regards to African history.

The have made "masking out- deleting data" into a professional profession.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Psalms 106:37:
“Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils.”
“And I would not that you should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of the devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table and of the table of the devils. (I Cor. 10:-21).
“They should not worship up devils” (Rev. 9:20).

Ephesians 6:11

Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
African American psychologist Dr Umar Johnson help people understanding racism in those three videos. My only disagreement with Umar Johnson eleven principle of racism is I dont think all White people are racist. I think probably 70% of White people are racist the educated 30% of White people that are not racist go along to get along. Jean Jacque Rousseau states Man is born good but society corrupt them. The white baby is not born racist. White baby love Black people, at the supermarket they are always looking and want to reach for Black people. When that baby grow up his parent, institutions and society make him a racist.

Dr Umar Johnson White supremacy 101:The eleven principles of racism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1pq45acDNk&t=127s

Dr Umar Johnson talks inter racial marriage, Donald Trump on Breakfast Club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2jUrBTNLaE

Dr Umar Johson read Willie Lynch letter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztdu1Qk4co0

--------------------
mena

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
A relief from the Sixth Dynasty tomb on Ankh-ma-Hor at Saqquara portrays the circumcision of two puberty-aged youths. (Figure 2) A mortuary priest squats on his haunches before one standing youth whose hands are firmly held by an assistant. In the left hand, the priest holds the boy's penis and in the right is what appears to be a circular flint with which he is removing the prepuce9foreskin). The priest says to his assistant, "Hold him and don't let him faint." The assistant responds, "I will do as you request."

-
The second youth also stands before a squatting mortuary priest (Figure 3). His left hand rests on the priest's head; the right hand is by his side. He says to the priest, "Thoroughly rub off what is there." The priest who holds the penis in his left hand and is prepared to operate with the large flint knife responds, "I will cause it to heal." Two separate individuals appear to be represented, but it has been suggested that perhaps two stages of the rite of circumcision are being portrayed.
--Presented at The Second International Symposium on Circumcision, San Francisco, California, April 30-May 3, 1991.

^^ here's the original

-
 -

These modern colorized versions, I'm not sure their original source

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suliman
Member # 22767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suliman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
African American psychologist Dr Umar Johnson help people understanding racism in those three videos. My only disagreement with Umar Johnson eleven principle of racism is I dont think all White people are racist. I think probably 70% of White people are racist the educated 30% of White people that are not racist go along to get along. Jean Jacque Rousseau states Man is born good but society corrupt them. The white baby is not born racist. White baby love Black people, at the supermarket they are always looking and want to reach for Black people. When that baby grow up his parent, institutions and society make him a racist.

Dr Umar Johnson White supremacy 101:The eleven principles of racism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1pq45acDNk&t=127s

Dr Umar Johnson talks inter racial marriage, Donald Trump on Breakfast Club
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2jUrBTNLaE

Dr Umar Johson read Willie Lynch letter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztdu1Qk4co0

white supremacy is a welfare system
Posts: 31 | From: Kiribati | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About what you expect from their law enforcement. As to qualify for it you must have a substantially low IQ. But then that's a testament to their overall unstable governmental system, one of the absolute dumbest things you can do is give a complete moron a weapon and then add to them immunity from accountability for mistakes.
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

^This.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com