EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why Black Children Inherit Dust

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why Black Children Inherit Dust
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A well put together video series on racism and the inheritance of racism. By the creator CDFury.

Why Black Children Inherit Dust | Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-eHD-TD6VI&t=1679s

Why Black Children Inherit Dust | Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9ZFaLvcSk

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great series. It makes you think about life in the USA.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

Yeah,

I thought I knew a lot, but I certainly have learned a lot here, especially the focus on the inheritances of racism in the education system.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Exactly.

Just think, Negroes who pledge allegiance to the USA fail to comprehend that they would probably live an additional 10-20 years if they lived in a more civilized nation such as Canada, France or the islands.

Reminds me of the black leader of the Freedman's bureau.
When the US reneged on the 40 acres and mule promise, he packed his gear and moved to Canada in protest.
He brought 2000 acres just outside of Ottawa with a huge lake in the center. His descendants still live there. Had he stayed in the US, he probably wouldn't have obtained anything other than a few acres and had to fight the klan, the US government, and the US bankers to keep it.

Incredible when you think about how in 1920s, 13% of US farms were owned by African Americans, but today it's less than 1%.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:

Exactly.

Just think, Negroes who pledge allegiance to the USA fail to comprehend that they would probably live an additional 10-20 years if they lived in a more civilized nation such as Canada, France or the islands.

When the US reneged on the 40 acres and mule promise, he packed his gear and moved to Canada in protest.
He brought 2000 acres just outside of Ottawa with a huge lake in the center. His descendants still live there. Had he stayed in the US, he probably wouldn't have obtained anything other than a few acres and had to fight the klan, the US government, and the US bankers to keep it.

Incredible when you think about how in 1920s, 13% of US farms were owned by African Americans, but today it's less than 1%.

Thanks for this additional information.
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Exactly.

Come on. To be honest black folks aren't doing that much better in Canada or the Islands....

Black folks aren't running anything in Canada. And many folks in the Islands are still living in shacks and huts.

https://www.citylab.com/transportation/2016/03/the-long-history-of-african-americans-escaping-to-canada/472362/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yREbp_JdGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pQcNNC4S8k

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to Canada many times. Everytime I visit, they practically beg me to move there.
I can't say that Canada, France or the islands guarantee you succeed in your endeavors, that's still up to you, however, having been to all of the above places, I can tell you that personally, whenever I cross the border out of the United States, it feels like a 2 ton boulder has been lifted off of my back.

Examine the health care provided by Canada compared to US health care.
Same for education, but the US Negro mind is warped.
Cuba has offered US Negroes FREE medical school to become doctors for the last 50 years, yet less than 200 Negroes have taken advantage of it over this same period.
All the student need do is go to Cuba for 8-10 years, learn Spanish, and receive free medical school training on par with Harvard or Yale. Yet, US Negroes have not used the program. Some even talk negative about the island.

200 out of 30,000,000 Negroes receiving free medical school training from one of the best medical schools in the world indicates a serious problem with the Negro mind.

Recently, I was shocked to read in Black Enterprise that less than 4% of African Americans even possess a passport.

--------------------

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Cuba has offered US Negroes FREE medical school to become doctors for the last 50 years, yet less than 200 Negroes have taken advantage of it over this same period.
All the student need do is go to Cuba for 8-10 years, learn Spanish, and receive free medical school training on par with Harvard or Yale. Yet, US Negroes have not used the program. Some even talk negative about the island.

200 out of 30,000,000 Negroes receiving free medical school training from one of the best medical schools in the world indicates a serious problem with the Negro mind.

Recently, I was shocked to read in Black Enterprise that less than 4% of African Americans even possess a passport.

#Cosigned.
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've been to Canada many times. Everytime I visit, they practically beg me to move there.
I can't say that Canada, France or the islands guarantee you succeed in your endeavors, that's still up to you, however, having been to all of the above places, I can tell you that personally, whenever I cross the border out of the United States, it feels like a 2 ton boulder has been lifted off of my back.

I get your point but the OP is about more than health care.

Black folks are up against a world that is based on the "European model" of civilization and development, which basically means whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine. You cannot expect to move ahead without a concept of "whats mine" and being ready and able to defend it but develop it and enhance it. At this point in time, there is no black concept of "whats mine is mine" anywhere, let alone any plan or agenda to build on it and improve it.

Meaning, with over 1 billion black folks in the diaspora why isn't there country or region where black folks are dominating and prosperous economically? Where are the black universities, hospitals and industry openly providing opportunities for black folks to learn and achieve excellence in all fields of human activity? That is what I mean by "whats mine is mine" and being able to promote and defend it. Now before folks claim this is racist, why don't you say that about Europeans or Asians or any other population who does the same thing? This mentality of trying to be part of everybody else's system and everybody else's agenda instead of having your own and building on that is a big part of why black children inherit dust. The idea that other people, societies, cultures and nation are going to do more for you than you are willing or able to do for yourself is absurd. It goes against everything we know from history.

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doug you are asking a question that has an easy answer. The answer is the European is not going to let Black people become independent; Out of fear that they can not compete with Blacks on a level playing field. This was proven when the U.S., overthrew Kadafi when he proposed an African development bank under non-European control.

Bill Cosby is a good example. Bill was allowed to make hundreds of million dollars. This was okay as long as he stayed in his place. but when ever he wanted to own "exclusive" ownership of NBC he was "put in his place".
Look around you Oprah Winfrey can open as many schools as she wants in Africa, but if you notice she , Beyonce and the rest never invest in Education here except to the white controlled Negro College Fund. They know that if they do anything publically to help their people they will be destroyed.

In High School I was taught that Booker T. Washington was a great Uncle Tom, and Louis Armstrong was a step-and fetch it, But after independent research I discovered these men did try to help the movement behind the scenes.

The problem today is that we have hundreds of millionaires ( this includes the numerous Black athlects and Entertainers) that contribute nothing to the developmemt of Afro-Americans publicly or behind the scenes.They have learned that their success depends on "staying in their place" and not helping their fellow Afro-Americans. As a result, our children inherit dust.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

According to Forbes, Winfrey had given away approximately $400 million to educational causes by 2012, including nearly 400 scholarships to Morehouse College, and more than $40 million in operating support for the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy in South Africa. She’s also given at least $10 million to A Better Chance. Its mission is to improve access to quality education for students of color, and has given $1 million or more to at least nine different charter school organizations in a number of different areas throughout the country. Mentoring programs have also received support.

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
quote:

Black folks are up against a world that is based on the "European model" of civilization and development, which basically means whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine. You cannot expect to move ahead without a concept of "whats mine" and being ready and able to defend it but develop it and enhance it. At this point in time, there is no black concept of "whats mine is mine" anywhere, let alone any plan or agenda to build on it and improve it.

Meaning, with over 1 billion black folks in the diaspora why isn't there country or region where black folks are dominating and prosperous economically? Where are the black universities, hospitals and industry openly providing opportunities for black folks to learn and achieve excellence in all fields of human activity? That is what I mean by "whats mine is mine" and being able to promote and defend it. Now before folks claim this is racist, why don't you say that about Europeans or Asians or any other population who does the same thing? This mentality of trying to be part of everybody else's system and everybody else's agenda instead of having your own and building on that is a big part of why black children inherit dust. The idea that other people, societies, cultures and nation are going to do more for you than you are willing or able to do for yourself is absurd. It goes against everything we know from history.

Doug, US Negroes haven't built a university or college since reconstruction. That's almost 200 years ago.
I'm not one to blame hue-less Europeans for the rapid decline of black folks, rather I blame Negroes. Negroes who refuse to take responsibility for their own futures, or even the futures of their children.

I posted the decline in US AA to illustrate that blacks do or did often leave their children legacies of money and property, but perhaps not the knowledge on how to maintain it.
Negroes are so easily distracted and their minds are so damaged, that prior to reevaluating these convoluted minds, giving them an advanced college degree is useless.

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

According to Forbes, Winfrey had given away approximately $400 million to educational causes by 2012, including nearly 400 scholarships to Morehouse College, and more than $40 million in operating support for the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy in South Africa. She’s also given at least $10 million to A Better Chance. Its mission is to improve access to quality education for students of color, and has given $1 million or more to at least nine different charter school organizations in a number of different areas throughout the country. Mentoring programs have also received support.

What's your point, or do you even have one?

--------------------

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde,

Ghadaffi was overthrown by Obama, and the ferocious attack on Libya sanctioned by South Africa and Nigeria at the UN. Both nations could have blocked the charade.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somewhat related, but here is a "black" youtuber from the U.S who is teaching English in Russia, I don't understand how this guy got a job teaching English in a supposed racist country like Russia, when he seems like a typical ghetto ass low brow moron but his channel is pretty interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkp3R9JUcg2xjoP8N9qKrEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvX6Ck_0kM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk6l1o4oPdw

Even in a country like Russia, Blacks are better off then in a country like the USA if the chump's videos are to be taken seriously at all. And this is a country with Neo-Nazi gangs roaming around and beating up immigrants and non-whites and being tolerated by the police, which really puts things in perspective.

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ China is paying $90,000 with housing, meals and a driver to Americans to teach English. Of course, you should know some Chinese too.

Back to the topic, blacks can only blame themselves for not leaving or losing an inheritance.
When I was a child, my relatives fought over a piece of property right outside of Washington D.C.
It was 28 acres and the owner died without leaving a will. The family, mostly women, all hired individual lawyers and staked their claims to the land.
Who won? The lawyers. The relatives each received about $500 for their share, after the lawyers took their chunks.
Today, the land houses $400,000 Condominiums who none of them can afford to live it.

The problem with Negroes is not the hue-less, but their minds.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
[QB] Somewhat related, but here is a "black" youtuber from the U.S who is teaching English in Russia, I don't understand how this guy got a job teaching English in a supposed racist country like Russia, when he seems like a typical ghetto ass low brow moron but his channel is pretty interesting:

Even in a country like Russia, Blacks are better off then in a country like the USA

Philko vs the world (Moscow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGGupxX10o

"i'm not in these videos saying that Russia is better than America. I'm not saying that at all. "Better" is a word that deals with your opinion and so for some people Russia is better for them and for some people America is better for them. Now for me which country is better? America of course but there are some things in Russia that are more convenient and that I like much more and they have it in Russia" ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD3MQrUZC7w

Drunk Russians run up on Philko (video)

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I can tell you first hand, Russia sucks for a black man.
Remember, 2 years ago when boxing champ Roy Jones Jr. received his Russian citizen papers and passport from Putin?
Jones uses it to shelter his cash and they probably treat him pretty good there, like they would Mike Tyson, but I don't see Jones in a hurray to move from Jacksonville, Florida to Moscow.
However, that is just my personal opinion formed from the half dozen times I've been there. With the diversity of Negroes, there are some who don't mind being a janitor for the KKK headquarters.

Sure, taking a temp assignment to stack your cash for something else is a possibility, but you can do the same by going on temp assignment to Alaska (Construction, maintenance), Saudi or elsewhere in the middle-east.
You can also do this without even leaving your home.

In fact, I have a friend who is an ex-marine currently in Alaska on a 2 year assignment earning $150,000/year (tax-free) and all he does is maintain trcks.

--------------------

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EurobXXXX

(post deleted)
See this word above which I have now put xx's on?

The word is not permitted to be calling people with. Only "white". "black". "asian" etc. the conventional words are permitted
You will be suspended if you continue using it

--lioness

[ 20. June 2017, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Clyde,

Ghadaffi was overthrown by Obama, and the ferocious attack on Libya sanctioned by South Africa and Nigeria at the UN. Both nations could have blocked the charade.

True Dhat. He represented America.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Clyde,

Do you think if there was no U.S. support to the rebellion that Gadaffi would have crushed them?

Also if Gadaffi had started an African currency and was controlling it do you think it would have been a good thing for Africa?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
 -

The Debt: What America Owes to Blacks
Randall Robinson
 -

Randall Robinson has always been a role model for me.
He formed TransAfrica to help combat apartheid in South Africa, advocated on behalf of Haitians, and wrote the above book, The Debt.

Like the black leader of the Freedman's Bureau, Robinson became disillusioned with the USA and in 2001, moved his entire family out of the United States to Saint Kitt birthplace of his wife, while detailing his migration in his book;

"Quitting America: The Departure of a Black Man from his Native Land."

It seems only extremely desensitized Negroes can feel comfortable in the US of A.
To blacks who are sensitive to the sad condition of US blacks, no matter how much money you have, it's still a living hell.

--------------------

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doug, US Negroes haven't built a university or college since reconstruction. That's almost 200 years ago.
I'm not one to blame hue-less Europeans for the rapid decline of black folks, rather I blame Negroes. Negroes who refuse to take responsibility for their own futures, or even the futures of their children.

I posted the decline in US AA to illustrate that blacks do or did often leave their children legacies of money and property, but perhaps not the knowledge on how to maintain it.
Negroes are so easily distracted and their minds are so damaged, that prior to reevaluating these convoluted minds, giving them an advanced college degree is useless.

When I made that statement I wasn't just talking about the USA. This goes for the entire diaspora of Africans. But I won't say it is all black folks fault, but yes of course a big part of the responsibility lies in our court.

The point being that America was not designed and built for black folks to prosper and get ahead. Even if black folks were being the top in the class at everything that still would be the case. At some point you are going to run into that wall.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
[QB] Somewhat related, but here is a "black" youtuber from the U.S who is teaching English in Russia, I don't understand how this guy got a job teaching English in a supposed racist country like Russia, when he seems like a typical ghetto ass low brow moron but his channel is pretty interesting:

Even in a country like Russia, Blacks are better off then in a country like the USA

Philko vs the world (Moscow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGGupxX10o

"i'm not in these videos saying that Russia is better than America. I'm not saying that at all. "Better" is a word that deals with your opinion and so for some people Russia is better for them and for some people America is better for them. Now for me which country is better? America of course but there are some things in Russia that are more convenient and that I like much more and they have it in Russia" ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD3MQrUZC7w

Drunk Russians run up on Philko (video)

I have seen some of his videos, I can tell that he loves sensationalism.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

When I made that statement I wasn't just talking about the USA. This goes for the entire diaspora of Africans. But I won't say it is all black folks fault, but yes of course a big part of the responsibility lies in our court.

The point being that America was not designed and built for black folks to prosper and get ahead. Even if black folks were being the top in the class at everything that still would be the case. At some point you are going to run into that wall.

I don't see where there is a major difference between the US and Africans, collectively. Except maybe, AAs have more disposable income, and they dispose of it far too well.

America is made for anyone to prosper, if you understand the rules and how a black man in America should conduct his business.

I possess land which has been in my family for over 150 years. There are many friends I have who have inherited money, property and investments.
Muhammad Ali's children each inherited about $9M each, and property.

In the Bahama's if you own and will land, it can only be willed to the son, and not the daughter because it should stay within the immediate family.

You can generate wealth in the US, it's just the reality that there is a barrier on how you can use it, openly.
If you attempt to use it to elevate black people for instance, then CONINTEL gets triggered, the FBI frames you or the IRS get released on you, and you end up like Marcus Garvey, Sammy Davis Jr., Mike Tyson, Wesley Snipes, Ron Brown, or Bill Cosby, in jail, in court, dead, or owing them back taxes for the rest of your life.

Have you heard of a, Corporation Sole and if you enact one you can define your property as sovereign? That means, you pay no property tax, it is a private domain and if the police want to come visit, they have to call to make an appointment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation_sole
http://www.churchfreedom.org/form-a-corporation-sole/

Temple Church Of MAAT

--------------------

Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autshumato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
EurobXXXX

(post deleted)

The word is not permitted to be calling people with. Only "white". "black". "asian" etc. the conventional words are permitted

--lioness

I think it was pretty irresponsible for Sam to make Lioness a moderator. The few months I've been lurking here I've seen some very illogical behavior from this Lioness person, and sometimes outright annoying. How's does one fight this?

--------------------
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”

Posts: 195 | From: Southern Africa(Azania) | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autshumato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with Narmerthoth, we should take responsibility for the situation we're in. No doubt we'll face harsh opposition.

*I see the word "negro" is still allowed, I thought it was forbidden? Just proves they really wanted to ban "albino" and other words like hue-less - that really hurts their feelings.

--------------------

Posts: 195 | From: Southern Africa(Azania) | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Autshumato:
quote:
EurobXXXX

(post deleted)

--lioness

I think it was pretty irresponsible for Sam to make Lioness a moderator. The few months I've been lurking here I've seen some very illogical behavior from this Lioness person, and sometimes outright annoying. How's does one fight this?
Lioness has been the most antagonistic member of this forum, and if the owners chose him/her/them/non-gendered to be a moderator it should show you what the owners think of the regular contributors to this forum.

The sensible thing will be to create a new forum and leave this to the owners to do wha they want with it. I consider myself virtually done here.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to the original topic - black people are falling behind because they have no national identity, for the simple reason that they don't venerate Black women. Which is really telling.

Everywhere in the world you find the Black woman being venerated, except in Africa.

This is the etymology of the word "nation" -
quote:
Middle English nacioun, from Anglo-French naciun, from Latin nation-, natio birth, race, nation, from nasci to be born;
Many African Americans are born from white slave masters, and on account of that most of them cannot base their family lineage on their paternal lineage of white slave masters who abused their great-great grandmothers. On account of slavery the lineage of most of them must be maternal, unless they are certain of the original African paternity.

Quite simply they cannot build their nation unless the veneration of the Black women is part of the culture, yet rap artistes who build their careers on degrading Black women are their biggest cultural export to the rest of humanity. That is how demented they are.

They prefer a white Jesus and by extension a Black Madonna. Mexicans venerate the brown Virgin of Guadalupe who is none other the original Virgin of Guadalupe at Extremadura in Spain. Funnily enough she was the Madonna worshipped by Isabella, Ferdinand and Christoper Columbus.

They are the only race on Earth who don't have the veneration of their women at the heart of their culture. Without the veneration of the Black woman at their heart of their spirituality they are not going to get any place quickly at any time, as they don't have a concept of nationhood to stand on and build on. Their sense of nationhood is not on a sound spiritual foundation.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A Habsburg Agenda:
quote:
quote:
EurobXXXX

(post deleted)

--lioness

Lioness has been the most antagonistic member of this forum, and if the owners chose him/her/them/non-gendered to be a moderator it should show you what the owners think of the regular contributors to this forum.

The sensible thing will be to create a new forum and leave this to the owners to do wha they want with it. I consider myself virtually done here.

Agree, a new forum should be created but who will do it? I'll migrate to the new forum, I'll already on EgyptSearch Reloaded.

--------------------

Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
quote:
When it comes to the original topic - black people are falling behind because they have no national identity, for the simple reason that they don't venerate Black women. Which is really telling.

Everywhere in the world you find the Black woman being venerated, except in Africa.

This is the etymology of the word "nation" -
quote:
Middle English nacioun, from Anglo-French naciun, from Latin nation-, natio birth, race, nation, from nasci to be born;
Many African Americans are born from white slave masters, and on account of that most of them cannot base their family lineage on their paternal lineage of white slave masters who abused their great-great grandmothers. On account of slavery the lineage of most of them must be maternal, unless they are certain of the original African paternity.

Quite simply they cannot build their nation unless the veneration of the Black women is part of the culture, yet rap artistes who build their careers on degrading Black women are their biggest cultural export to the rest of humanity. That is how demented they are.

They prefer a white Jesus and by extension a Black Madonna. Mexicans venerate the brown Virgin of Guadalupe who is none other the original Virgin of Guadalupe at Extremadura in Spain. Funnily enough she was the Madonna worshipped by Isabella, Ferdinand and Christoper Columbus.

They are the only race on Earth who don't have the veneration of their women at the heart of their culture. Without the veneration of the Black woman at their heart of their spirituality they are not going to get any place quickly at any time, as they don't have a concept of nationhood to stand on and build on. Their sense of nationhood is not on a sound spiritual foundation.

Agree.

--------------------

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
EurobXXXX

(post deleted)

--lioness

Agree, a new forum should be created but who will do it? I'll migrate to the new forum, I'll already on EgyptSearch Reloaded.
That was the new forum for ES.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
EurobXXXX

(post deleted)

--lioness

But there's not much going on there.

--------------------

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
EurobXXXX

(post deleted)

--lioness

I know. I post at Egyptsearch Reloaded but it is hard to get a good debate started.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Suliman
Member # 22767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suliman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB2N5xyDIaQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drlubyfhieg

Posts: 31 | From: Kiribati | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suliman
Member # 22767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suliman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 31 | From: Kiribati | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
EurobXXXX

(post deleted)

--lioness

Why fight it. Accept that the European pseudosciences are just like Lionese except there are 100M illogical liars who will ignore the truth and concoct a lie to address truth whenever it is presented. If that fails, then they control the sites and they will just censor or ban you.

The best defense is a strong offense.
Whenever you are in reactive mode and constantly backpedaling, you've already lost.

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
EurobXXXX

(post deleted)

--lioness

That's because it is run by the myopic minded weaklings we ran off this site 5 years ago when we consistently destroyed their propositions.
They are akin to the coconut version of ES. What Lionese and Tukaler would like ES to be.

--------------------

Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
EurobXXXX

(post deleted)

--lioness

Why fight it. Accept that the European pseudosciences are just like Lionese except there are 100M illogical liars who will ignore the truth and concoct a lie to address truth whenever it is presented. If that fails, then they control the sites and they will just censor or ban you.

The best defense is a strong offense.
Whenever you are in reactive mode and constantly backpedaling, you've already lost.

Yes, like they did with Mike.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com