EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The white supremacist challenge (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The white supremacist challenge
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread goes out to all suspected white supremacists

Can you name five things that were accomplished by the black race that makes them great or name five things that were invented by black people that further advanced civilization?

If your answers are credible to this question than you will be off the white supremacist list

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are non-Africans included in the black race?
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

Anybody who is deemed Black or Negro

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

A better question is, (why) are blacks limited to only being "African". And if we go critical, only SSA.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A better question is, (why) are blacks limited to only being "African". And if we go critical, only SSA.
Because blacks living outside of Africa resemble those living there. The SSA thing is merely a ploy to remove Africans/blacks from having produced "civilization"--as Europe defines it. Ancient Nubia and Ancient Egypt are were in the Sahara region and slightly above it.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Ancient Nubia and Ancient Egypt are were in the Sahara region and slightly above it.

I'm suspicious of this new paradigm
making Egypt, Nubia, and Sudan into
Sahara when they are Nile Valley.

I see it as a backdoor Trojan for
Coastal African origin of the first
nation state ever on earth.

Maybe so for the Fayum/Delta but the
Culture and State originated with Inner
Africans of the Nile Valley (Khartoum
Mesolithic and on) last time I checked.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for capra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rock and roll.

/thread

[Razz]

Posts: 660 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
There seems to be alot of white supremacists on this forum [Big Grin]

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by capra:
Rock and roll.

/thread

[Razz]

How did rock and roll advance civilization?

--------------------
Questions expose liars

capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for capra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I classify it as a great thing. [Big Grin]
Posts: 660 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No civilization before Chuck Berry

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/reviews/tinariwen-fiddlers-bristol-64471.html

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
quote:
Ancient Nubia and Ancient Egypt are were in the Sahara region and slightly above it.

I'm suspicious of this new paradigm
making Egypt, Nubia, and Sudan into
Sahara when they are Nile Valley.

I see it as a backdoor Trojan for
Coastal African origin of the first
nation state ever on earth.

Maybe so for the Fayum/Delta but the
Culture and State originated with Inner
Africans of the Nile Valley (Khartoum
Mesolithic and on) last time I checked.

I think folks might just be scared of looking like a ...wahdoyacallit, ..."Afroloon". But genuinely know and believe that Km.t is of inner Africa, so in order to stay safe in this current socioscientific/political climate. They just opt to say 'Saharan'.

We don't want to mistake them for those subsaharans nahw!

Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
I classify it as a great thing. [Big Grin]

it seems to me that your a white supremacist

Because you could not think of a single achievement by black people that furthered civilization
[Wink]

The point of this challenge is to expose the sub-conscious of those who claim they are not racist but use racist talking points

--------------------
Questions expose liars

capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
Ah, so I am a white supremacist until I prove otherwise.

So in other words, you are a bigot.

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:

Are you a historian?

--------------------
Questions expose liars

capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
No. Are you an obstetrician?
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the questioner:
quote:

Are you a historian?
^^^ is that a way of saying that your a infant?

if your not a historian then this question is not for you

this is for white supremacist historians

i assume that everybody on this forum are historians

--------------------
Questions expose liars

capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
If by historian you just mean someone who is interested in history, then sure.

I don't know trivia about who invented what. Except that the paint roller was invented by a Canadian. [Big Grin]

Are there *any* white supremacists on this forum at all? I think there was like one but he's banned.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[qb] I classify it as a great thing. [Big Grin]

it seems to me that your a white supremacist

Because you could not think of a single achievement by black people that furthered civilization
[Wink]

your method is guilty until proven innocent, obviously people wont go along with that
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
if i was to ask someone five things that make the white race great

surely all of the white supremacist on this forum would have named 5 things

it is obvious both the lioness and Capra are white supremacist
(neither one of them took up the challenge and it seems they both believe black people have contributed nothing to civilization)

i have notice neither one of them have so much as even attempted to name one achievement

Rock and Roll is a sarcastic answer

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
the basis for white supremacy is the idea that the white race historically have achieved the most to civilization and black people have achieved nothing to civilization

This ideology justifies their belief system of the white race being a superior race

if one cannot debunk this ideology then obviously one must believe this ideology
(if one does not even attempt to debunk this ideology obviously one must believe this ideology)

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Can you name five things that were accomplished by the black race that makes them great or name five things that were invented by black people that further advanced civilization?

If your answers are credible to this question than you will be off the white supremacist list

the concept of "advanced civilization" is Eurocentric
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Impressive.
There's two ways to interpret this, 1 makes you a White supremacist, the other makes you the entire opposite for pointing out such a thing.

congrats... You've just unlocked the fence-sitter achievement!

Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
You put words in our mouths and then demand we disprove arguments we never made - and you really think we're going to go along with that?
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

please explain [Smile]

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
You put words in our mouths and then demand we disprove arguments we never made - and you really think we're going to go along with that?

you shouldn't get mad at people for calling you a white supremacist

considering that you can not answer this simple question proves that you have a negative attitude towards black people
(white supremacists obviously cannot name five great achievements blacks made to civilization)

--------------------
Questions expose liars

capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
You could try *not* assuming people are white supremacists. Just a thought.

You are walking down a pleasant street, when I accost you.
"Hello there sir, I see that you're black. So you are most likely a criminal, however, I'll give the chance to raise the cloud of suspicion that naturally surrounds you by answering a few simple questions about how you make an honest living."

*You* going to say "oh yes let me fill you right in on that"?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

considering that you can not answer this simple question proves that you have a negative attitude towards black people
(white supremacists obviously cannot name five great achievements blacks made to civilization)

You have a similar guilty until proven innocent approach to other statements you make.

Instead of proposing a theory and then laying out supporting evidence you assume your theory is true is you ask people to try to disprove it and they don't. Look at scientific articles, they don't work that way. The burden of proof is on you to make the case, the one who makes the claim or accusation

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
^^^ i find it very interesting that the both of you are looking for excuses to not answer my question

how hilarious [Big Grin]

you both understand my question very well
so please stop with the dodging
(this is a simple experiment)

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
You made a thread on accomplishments of " the black race" but you listed none.
I can't write it for you, that is your responsibility.
One wonders if you can.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
'Pass my test' comrades check in
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
You made a thread on accomplishments of " the black race" but you listed none.
I can't write it for you, that is your responsibility.
One wonders if you can.

this is a test

so there will be no cheating off of me

if one attempts to disprove that the black race is not inferior then obviously they do not believe that themselves

white supremacist believe blacks have contributed nothing to civilization so therefore would not attempt to discredit this racist statement

i notice you dropped the argument of "advance civilization is a Eurocentric concept"

im still waiting on that theory unless you backed tracked

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The only input you had on SSA was a supposed back-migration industry found somewhere in the region of Tanzania, during colonial times.

That was a bit ironic, to be honest.

Fact is, you are definitely not trained in Africana.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You have a similar guilty until proven innocent approach to other statements you make.

Instead of proposing a theory and then laying out supporting evidence you assume your theory is true is you ask people to try to disprove it and they don't. Look at scientific articles, they don't work that way. The burden of proof is on you to make the case, the one who makes the claim or accusation

You and science articles? That is laughable at best. You don't even know how to analyze and evaluate such data.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
@the questioner
You have not presented any black accomplishment therefore you are not in a position to ask questions about it. It's a shame

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Because blacks living outside of Africa resemble those living there. The SSA thing is merely a ploy to remove Africans/blacks from having produced "civilization"--as Europe defines it. Ancient Nubia and Ancient Egypt are were in the Sahara region and slightly above it.
The stupid eurocentric bigotry is that black is only limited to SSA, when the facts speak different. But it is to be excepted, looking back at history of Europe and Africa for the last 400 years.

In order to understand these genetic population studies, you need to read these classic armchair-anthropologist sources.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
@the questioner
You have not presented any black accomplishment therefore you are not in a position to ask questions about it. It's a shame

It's funny that you as an "progressive educated" black American woman is asking for this "evidence" to be presented.

As if it never was presented here on Egypt Search. [Big Grin]

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
@the questioner

is my name the questioner or the answerer?

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
@the questioner

the name of a member does not give you special privilege
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
@the questioner

the name of a member does not give you special privilege
how is a question a special privilege?
you should not expect anything different from me

ive notice your not answering the question of this thread
(so why are you responding to it?)

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

the truth is the ancient Egyptians called their nation "black" (kemet) and called themselves "black people (kemetu)

quote:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness,:
[qb]
Instead of proposing a theory and then laying out supporting evidence you assume your theory is true
The burden of proof is on you to make the case,

I don't reply to being tested on any subject.
And above is another one reason I did not address the KM thread because the thread starter conveniently and disingenuously left out the unsubstantiated quote by the questioner as regards the claim about "people" which I had replied to in another thread and inspired Tukuler to make a baiting thread spin off-
but sneakily leaving out the original claim by the questioner

The proper way to have made such a post would have been for Tukuler to have made a thread opening saying the ancient Egyptians called themselves black people, indicated if they were referring to skin color and then to have laid out a case for it.
This I might have replied to if addressed respectfully.

Instead of illuminating the topic the approach is let's see if we can prove a person wrong for it's own sake

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

how is the concept of "advanced civilization" Eurocentric?

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Can you name five things that were accomplished by the black race....

If your answers are credible to this question than you will be off the white supremacist list....

ve notice your not answering the question of this thread

A question is rhetorical when the questioner knows the answer but asks the question anyway in order to test someone.

I am responding to the question because it has presents a perspective of "advancement" of unspecified type being of special value as to suggesting a people's worth.
People living in Western countries may not even realize this type of bias they have

but more importantly is presented in a way that you are an cop-like authority with a suspects list who can make pre-judgements on people and then say they can get off a suspect list by passing a test you come with

Thirdly "Black race" is a contentious concept to begin with.

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ghandi might have been a racist bastard but his take on western civ was hella woke.  -
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
You're lying and everybody knows it

quote me where I'm lying
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

how is the concept of "advanced civilization" Eurocentric?

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I am not white or a white supremacist so this thread has nothing to do with me

maybe the questioner can find a suspected white supremacist who wants to clear their name by listing "advancements" of "the black race".
I denounce white supremacists and all supremacists as well as racial nationalists,

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Can you name five things that were accomplished by the black race....

If your answers are credible to this question than you will be off the white supremacist list....

ve notice your not answering the question of this thread

A question is rhetorical when the questioner knows the answer but asks the question anyway in order to test someone.

I am responding to the question because it has presents a perspective of "advancement" of unspecified type being of special value as to suggesting a people's worth.
People living in Western countries may not even realize this type of bias they have

but more importantly is presented in a way that you are an cop-like authority with a suspects list who can make pre-judgements on people and then say they can get off a suspect list by passing a test you come with

Thirdly "Black race" is a contentious concept to begin with.

its not wrong to ask people why they think black people are not inferior

a simple five examples to prove why they think blacks are not inferior is not too much to ask for

especially if they claim they are not racist

those who are mentally challenged in answering this simple question proves that they have not taken the time of thinking positive about black people

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
quote:
I am not white or a white supremacist so this thread has nothing to do with me

maybe the questioner can find a suspected white supremacist who wants to clear their name by listing "advancements" of "the black race".
I denounce white supremacists and all supremacists as well as racial nationalists,

Do you think the black race are equal to the white race?

your a "suspected" white supremacist

Most white supremacist do not claim "white supremacy"

--------------------
Questions expose liars

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I don't believe in race

Are dark skinned people inferior? NO I am one

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com