EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » reaction to Wesley Muhammad's comment on African studies (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: reaction to Wesley Muhammad's comment on African studies
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFoJQ1S4mV0
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, what is your commentary?
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Brother Ben X response:

Dr. Wesley Muhammad RESPONDS to Dr. Issa taking his "African Studies" statement OUT OF CONTEXT

Recently on Saneter Studios (Blacknews102) Dr. Issa made a video with Sa Neter about Dr. Wesley dissing African Studies on the breakfast club and that was NOT what he was doing. Dr. Wesley's point was we don't have to go into debt taking that course IN COLLEGE when we can get knowledge of self else where!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykW-NiBFIJE

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The kid is wrong.

Wesley Muhammad singled out African Studies as a BS degree.
If he thinks history degrees are BS then he should have said that instead of singling out African Studies

It's wrong and biased

and he doesn't have what he calls a practical degree himself.

He didn't even outline what he thinks are non BS degrees.

What a mistake it was for Dr. Ben to give them his library !

And it's not impractical you can get a job teaching people and you can write books.

Do you hear him doing lectures on how black people can study science and technology?

No what he said is BS and I hope the Minister corrects him

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
The kid is wrong.

Wesley Muhammad singled out African Studies as a BS degree.
If he thinks history degrees are BS then he should have said that instead of singling out African Studies

It's wrong and biased

and he doesn't have what he calls a practical degree himself.

And it's not impractical you can get a job teaching people and you can write books.

Do you hear him doing lectures on how black people can study science and technology?

No what he said is BS and I hope the Minister corrects him

Can you do Nation building with Africana studies?

I have followed many of his lectures from the very beginning, when he was unknown to the wider public. These lectures were solely about theology. During those days he was not even student in Islamic studies. Now his academic position puts him in places, others have no access to.

Dr. Wesley Muhammad is an American author, historian, professor, scholar, and a minister in the Nation of Islam. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies from Morehouse College (Atlanta, GA), graduating with honors in 1994. In 2003 Dr. Muhammad received a master's degree in Islamic Studies from the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor), whence he also received a Ph.D. in Islamic Studies with a focus on Early Theological Development in Islam. Dr. Muhammad’s doctoral work included training in Classical Arabic, Biblical Hebrew, German and French and he conducts research in those languages. Twice as a graduate student Dr. Muhammad’s research earned him the highly honored, Great Books of Islam Prize, given out by the Center For Middle East and Near Eastern Studies, University of Michigan.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/understanding-the-assault-on-black-masculinity-dr-wesley-muhammad-tickets-35184390459

People should not go debt 80-thousand dollars for an Africana study, unless it includes archeology and physical anthropology so you can use it practical, in actual field work (boots in the sand).

It's crazy, because in this country where I live we don't even have such student cost debts.

quote:

Yes, he did.

quote:

No, but should he?

quote:

Are you still crying over this?

Dr. Ben said it is the safest place to keep it all well documented.

In order to keep it well documented, you need practical skills.

Dr. Ben was a smart man, he knew where the practicality is at.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Dr Wesley Muhammad as being a very passionate Muslim who was always debating Afrocentric teachers on Youtube. Dr Muhammad doesnt like Afrocentric history. Wesley Muhammad love is for the history of Islam and Muhammad. Wesley Muhammad will never call a degree on Islamic Studies a BS degree.

I think a degree on African Studies or African history that include the history of Ancient Egypt, the history of the Moors (in the future the history of Ancient Greece, Rome, India, China, Mexico) is one of the most powerful degree in the world. A student who have an African history degree can work as a historian, an archaeologist, a teacher, a librarian, a museum curator, as an art dealer, as an ambassador and in human services. A student with an Islamic Studies can only work as an Imam, as a teacher of a literal religion and as a critic of a superior Afrocentric history.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
I remember Dr Wesley Muhammad as being a very passionate Muslim who was always debating Afrocentric teachers on Youtube. Dr Muhammad doesnt like Afrocentric history. Wesley Muhammad love is for the history of Islam and Muhammad. Wesley Muhammad will never call a degree on Islamic Studies a BS degree.

I think a degree on African Studies or African history that include the history of Ancient Egypt, the history of the Moors (in the future the history of Ancient Greece, Rome, India, China, Mexico) is one of the most powerful degree in the world. A student who have an African history degree can work as a historian, an archaeologist, a teacher, a librarian, a museum curator, as an art dealer, as an ambassador and in human services. A student with an Islamic Studies can only work as an Imam, as a teacher of a literal religion and as a critic of a superior Afrocentric history.

Dr Wesley Muhammad is a linguist as well, trained in many classical languages, including proto-Arabic Afrasan, as he does with several modern languages. His original training was in classical theology, which is / was important in understanding the mindset of many black Americans (a very "religious group of people"). I have seen him debate some pastors, who had no answer to his knowledge on theology.

In order to understand the history of Arabia and Islam one is required to study such on an academic level. Due to this he is now in the position to go into certain private-libraries to require certain knowledge. Because of this we now know that original Arabs were a black people. We now know that Arabia was invaded by a people from the North who took over the theology in Arabia and make it appear as if they are the Arabic people of that region. This is not only due to him of course, but his approach was demographically more to a black populaion.

He explains theology from a scientific practical perspective, this was made clear in his first publication: "The Black God".

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
I think a degree on African Studies or African history that include the history of Ancient Egypt, the history of the Moors (in the future the history of Ancient Greece, Rome, India, China, Mexico) is one of the most powerful degree in the world..

So you basically pay 80-thousand dollars to become a historian? Why will they "teach you", things that were already known, and can be found in any library? It is not that you learn how to evaluate and approach history in a scientific way.

But like I said / asked lioness: What can a degree in African Studies or African history do for you in practical ways when it comes to Nation building?

I think it becomes (more) useful and powerful if they include biology, architecture etc in Africana. A similar study over here (as is with most studies) will cost me €10.500,00, which equals 11995.20 US Dollar (currently).

I have been trained in Information Technology, I have degrees in that field on collage level.

On that note:

Dr. Umar Johnson Discusses (Inter-Racial Marriage, President Trump, Self-Hatred & More)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVhBOcUv4QY

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

Dr Wesley Muhammad is a linguist as well, trained in many classical languages, including proto-Arabic Afrasan, as he does with several modern languages. His original training was in classical theology, which is / was important in understanding the mindset of many black Americans (a very "religious group of people"). I have seen him debate some pastors, who had no answer to his knowledge on theology.

In order to understand the history of Arabia and Islam one is required to study such on an academic level. Due to this he is now in the position to go into certain private-libraries to require certain knowledge. Because of this we now know that original Arabs were a black people. We now know that Arabia was invaded by a people from the North who took over the theology in Arabia and make it appear as if they are the Arabic people of that region. This is not only due to him of course, but his approach was demographically more to a black populaion.

He explains theology from a scientific practical perspective, this was made clear in his first publication: "The Black God". [/QB]

In other words the BS impractical stuff
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

He explains theology from a scientific practical perspective, this was made clear in his first publication: "The Black God".

In other words the BS impractical stuff [/QB]
For you to say that means very little, since you don't grasp what his degrees can do in academia. Dr Wesley Muhammad has published in International academic journals. And is willing to debate anyone outside of the Afrocentric field, because he can (which is very pratical). I remember when he was on here, you were trying to debate him on classical-Arabic. That stuff was just so funny to see. Of course it made no sense and was dense. Since you have no access to certain sources, while he as an academic trained in that field does. The quintessential is, who is GOD? This goes to the very core of societies construct and global construct.

Btw, he never paid 80-thousand dollars for his degree in Islamic studies.

Ps, So what can an 80-thousand dollar Africana degree do for Nation building?

Stop running from this question.

Now, Dr. Umar Johnson also addresses this issue (starting at 35:44) :

https://youtu.be/fVhBOcUv4QY?t=2136

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The quintessential is, who is GOD? This goes to the very core of societies construct and global construct.

So you are saying that a degree in African Studies is a BS degree that is not worth a black person paying for

But a degree in Islamic studies is worth a black person paying for

because a degree in Islamic studies informs you of who God is and knowing who Allah is is essential practical knowledge to build a Nation with.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lionese
we made you a mod for a good reason. To limit the amount of time you'd spend in debating, because you are just so terribly inept at it.
You have no qualifications for criticizing Dr. Ben's decision on his legacy library or any comment offered by Dr Wesley Muhammad.
Instead, you should listen, learn, and change your warped world-view.

stick to practicing to be a good mod. Eight years of test, evaluation and observation proves conclusively, you have absolutely no future as a debater.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
That's your argument ?????
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Also note, I'm trying to post less but Ish and others keep replying to my comments.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No.
A valid conclusion based on long term sampled data points.

dr. Muhammad knows what he is speaking on, while you and your Pro-Zionist stance, have an obvious Pro-ADL/Anti-NOI position.

--------------------

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:

No.
A valid conclusion based on long term sampled data points.

dr. Muhammad knows what he is speaking on, while you and your Pro-Zionist stance, have an obvious Pro-ADL/Anti-NOI position.

Ok so African Studies is pro-Zionist BS

and Islamic studies is pro black, I see where you're coming from.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
The quintessential is, who is GOD? This goes to the very core of societies construct and global construct.

So you are saying that a degree in African Studies is a BS degree that is not worth a black person paying for

But a degree in Islamic studies is worth a black person paying for

because a degree in Islamic studies informs you of who God is and knowing who Allah is is essential practical knowledge to build a Nation with.

You don't even understand what the Islamic study is about, so stop making yourself look even more ridiculous than you already are. The Ph.D was in addition to his other degrees, and it granted him access to sources that are NOT ACCESSIBLE FOR YOU!!! As I said before, if you are such skillful debater, let's arrange a symposium where you can debate him. So you can proof anybody wrong.

What I am saying is that it is not wordy 80-thousand dollars debt, yes indeed.

Now can you finally answer me and respond to my question.

What can an 80-thousand dollar Africana degree do for Nation building? What what what?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Essential, yes that is true. Religion has been the 1no. hurdle for black America since slavery. This process Dr. Wesley Muhammad calls the "deniggerfacation".

Now people start to put his on their walls,

-

“At that time also there appeared a certain man of magic power … if it be meet to call him a man, [whose name is Jesus], whom [certain] Greeks call a son of [a] God, but his disciples [call] the true prophet who is supposed to have raised dead persons and to have cured all diseases. Both his nature and his form were human, for he was a man of simple appearance, mature age, black-skinned (melagchrous), short growth, three cubits tall, hunchbacked, prognathous (lit. ‘with a long face [macroprosopos]), a long nose, eyebrows meeting above the nose, that the spectators could take fright, with scanty [curly] hair, but having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazaraeans, with an undeveloped beard. (*Halōsis, ii.174).”[4]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

What can an 80-thousand dollar Africana degree do for Nation building? What what what?

First, you don't know what Nation building is. Try looking up what it means.

Second an 80-thousand dollar Africana degree is better and more useful for an African American to have than a degree in than Islamic studies, period, end of story

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Dr. Latif Tarik Addresses Wesley Muhammad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Zp5mVybtg

What the hell do we spend hours discussing in this forum?
AFRICAN HISTORY

Wesley Muhammad messed up.
You think he is incapable of mistakes ?
That is the type of foolishness when any man portrays himself as an infallible God.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

First, you don't know what Nation building is. Try looking up what it means.

Second an 80-thousand dollar Africana degree is better and more useful for an African American to have than a degree in than Islamic studies, period, end of story

As usually you don't answer and can't answer so you will derail the topic into weird rants like "you don't know "blah blah blah...". Sad just sad...

I am going to ask you again. What can an "80-thousand dollar Africana degree do for Nation building"? Other than taking you into 80-thousand dollars of debt.

It's obvious you love to see black people in economic debt, with a degree that eventually leads nowhere.

As Mamady Traore expains in the thread there are only very few blacks in Islamic studies than blacks in Africana studies, so his decisions make sense.

And he can now academically trough scholarly work confirm with his degrees what was said and claimed by the NOI about the anthropomorphic being. It is no longer he-said-she-said theory.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Dr. Latif Tarik Addresses Wesley Muhammad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Zp5mVybtg

What the hell do we spend hours discussing in this forum?
AFRICAN HISTORY

Wesley Muhammad messed up.
You think he is incapable of mistakes ?
That is the type of foolishness when any man portrays himself as an infallible God.

Most of what this man is saying is cookedout and unrealistic, and he doesn't even realize it. He says that he has multiple degrees, next to the Africana dregree. Such as political science etc...

He doesn't address the state of black America and black poeple globally (due to the influence of black America).

All he is doing is talking about authors who have passed away,
He is stuck somewhere in the 80's-90's and even far beyond. Most of these modern Africana scholars aren't as extra prolific as they would love to claim. What are the breakthroughs they have done, especially on the international stage? How did they shake the scientific-community? They thrife on things done done before, by those who went with boots in the sand.

These past scholars like Van Sertima etc did put a solid foundation, but these modern historians lack the continuation. I told Akachi the same a few months ago. The same Africana Akachi you love to fight so much. Odd very odd. [Big Grin]

Why didn't he address the practical technical degrees by Dr Diop?

You will post all this gobbledygook, but not things that matter, which is why folks have been exposing you for what you are, a white supremacist:

-

Dr. Wesley Muhammad takes on anybody, internationally in the feels he is in and within the community of Africana.

You will understand his strength by looking at the interview in its totality.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

How come you never used Africana material for evidence, in the light of African history and black presence globally?

I have made threads on Molefi Asante and other African studies professors, you are lying

[ 02. July 2017, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
DR WESLEY MUHAMMAD CLEARS UP BREAKFAST CLUB INTERVIEW

https://youtu.be/r4Pm3FYlcrs

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
@the lioness Why don't you respond to my core question. lol

You are a hideous liar who is using sanctions tactics, abuse of power like a true dictator. Deleting peoples threads and posts when it doesn't fit your white supremacy goal.

You are a despicable individual. You are no better than the (alt-right) white supremacy moderators at the biodiversity-forum who do exactly that same.

Thanks for exposing yourself once again.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] @the lioness Why don't respond to my core question. lol

No college degree will help nation building when one doesn't have a nation to build. Read it again,
No college degree will help nation building when one doesn't have a nation to build.

However African Studies includes politics and culture and those things are involved the management of nations.
African Studies also involves history and that is very important because those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

Comparatively a, $80,000 religious degree in Islamic studies in a country, the U.S. which is about 1% Muslim, a nation founded on the principle of separation of church an state is much more impractical.

Comparatively a degree in business or engineering is practical for building this nation that already exists, the United States

We need professors of African Studies, not people calling it BS.

The cost of education is a separate issue. It's a general topic but Wesley Muhammad has singled out African Studies.
It is a big big mistake and his explanation will not suffice.

This is not about me at all people are speaking it against it and Wesley Muhammad has created division.
I predict Minister Farrakhan will be correcting him further.

If you think that African Studies in not worthwhile you should not even be spending years in this forum posting.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
comment deleted

you are using the word "negro" in a condescending way

[ 02. July 2017, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
What you really mean is I exposed your ignorance and you deleted the post to conceal it, but everyone here already knows it, so you didn't really achieve much, Russian dude.

Why don't you do something useful, like adding a polling option to the site?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
What you really mean is I exposed your ignorance and you deleted the post to conceal it, but everyone here already knows it, so you didn't really achieve much, Russian dude.

Why don't you do something useful, like adding a polling option to the site?

But you said I should stop debating and do more moderation.

Just re-post your comment and use "blacks" instead of "negroes"

The word is permitted but not in a condescending way as if to say "ignorant blacks unlike myself..."
It's a bad habit you should get rid of it, it makes you sound stuck in the 70s

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Yes, being a Russian male, you must really dislike the 1970s, a period where a lone black man with limited financial resources (but gigantic mental capacity) released a paper entitled "La pigmentation des anciens Égyptiens. Test par la mélanine,", which single handedly disarmed an entire army of multi-national funded, weak minded European melaninphobic pseudoscientists, and while they were still reeling from the reality confirming impact, hit them squarely over the head 2 years later with, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality?

Yes, today is nothing like the 1970s, is it?
No surprise you attempt to belittle that era of NEGRO scholarship.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
No college degree will help nation building when one doesn't have a nation to build. Read it again,
No college degree will help nation building when one doesn't have a nation to build.

That is no answer to my question, that is derailing the question once again. And it contradicts the claim below.

quote:
However African Studies includes politics and culture and those things are involved the management of nations.
African Studies also involves history and that is very important because those who do not know history's mistakes are doomed to repeat them.

LOL This is coming from you is amusing, since it also includes the history of black people worldwide in world history. Somewhat of a contraction, oh well.

Anyway, what can you directly build / produce with that? Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad made clear that studies in Humanitarian fields isn't good enough for nation building in practical ways. What it does is put you in a position of diplomacy. That of course a part of nation building, but not the practical part.

Perhaps you can show me a "nation of people" that solely thrives on "historians"?

quote:
Comparatively a, $80,000 religious degree in Islamic studies in a country, the U.S. which is about 1% Muslim, a nation founded on the principle of separation of church an state is much more impractical.

Again Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad stated that he DID NOT pay for that study. This shows that you have a compression disabilaty.

He studied Islam for specific reasons, just like he did with the other degrees he has. He has been clear about that.

If those Humanitarian fields are so much more practical how come they haven't done anything in nation building for the last 20-30 years? What has it produced? Engineering degrees are practical for nation building. Are you afraid of black engineers?

quote:
Comparatively a degree in business or engineering is practical for building this nation that already exists, the United States

Duh, but there aren't enough black people who get in those fields, it is only very few who do, most go in the field of Humanitarian degrees, that is what Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad stated, what is so hard to grasp about that?

quote:
We need professors of African Studies, not people calling it BS.

None said that it is not important, but to go debt 80-thousand dollar for this. It seems more like an escape-route, the easy-route.

What he said was, it is BS to pay 80-thousand dollars for a something that doesn't work. Tell, where has it taken black America?

quote:
The cost of education is a separate issue. It's a general topic but Wesley Muhammad has singled out African Studies.

The cost of education is NOT a separate issue. It is in direct correlation and conflict.

He singled it out because it is not needed to pay 80-thousand dollars for "Humanitarian degree" that is limited.

quote:
It is a big big mistake and his explanation will not suffice.

That is what you hoped for, understandably.

quote:
This is not about me at all people are speaking it against it and Wesley Muhammad has created division.

Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad is confronting black people with their now stupidity, for even depending on making toilet peer so they wipe their behind, because they don't produce a thing, only consume and spend, giving away billions of dollars to the communities who do use it for their "nation building" so the can live in comfort etc.

quote:

I predict Minister Farrakhan will be correcting him further.

Minister Farrakhan?

He has spoken on this topic multiple times. What do you expect him to say: "black people you are doing well, stay in the position the way you are"?

I predict he will give the black community an ass whopping like there is no tomorrow.

quote:
If you think that African Studies in not worthwhile you should not even be spending years in this forum posting.

LOL You don't get it, and that is the saddest part of all. Or it simply could be a willing strategy. I tend to go with the latter.

Yes, I know more about it than the average person.

1) I am not African American, I know my culture. lol

2) I haven't paid 80-thousand dollars to know what I know, true.

3) None said it is wrong to learn about African history and this is certainly not what Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad has claimed.

Knowing African history should be something basic, from the get go. From there you can take it to engineering. That is what the pro Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad position is saying.

quote:
A fractal is a pattern that repeats itself at different scales. It is ideal for modeling nature: a tree is a branch of a branch of a branch; mountains are peaks within peaks; clouds are puffs of puffs, and so on. But modern computer scientists aren't the only ones to use fractals: Africans have been using them for centuries to design textiles, sculptures, architecture, hairstyles and more. In this website you will learn how fractal geometry is used in computing and science, and apply that knowledge to simulating African designs.  

http://csdt.rpi.edu/african/African_Fractals/

quote:
Built Heritage

"Architectural monuments in Africa have long been neglected, not only in the discussions about preservation but also physically. The last few decades however, starting from the sixties and seventies, the architectural treasures of this continent have more and more attracted western architects and researchers. At the Faculty of Architecture at the Delft University of Technology it was especially the Forum movement, with architects such as Aldo van Eyck and Herman Haan, which inspired many students and gave the debate about African Architecture an extra whim.

Nowadays, most of the monumental built environment in Africa has been recognized as such. The importance of the recognition, validation and preservation of cultural heritage knows however many difficulties. Especially in a country like Mali, known for its rich cultural past and present, the diversity of attentions fields (archaeology, anthropology, architecture, music) creates a huge problem in how to make choices, how to create sustainable structures etc. The methods of labelling cultural heritage generate their own dynamics and problems.

The most prestigious label is of course the World Heritage List of UNESCO. The preservation of a World Monument however is not so easy as it seems and one can often wander if this labelling actually provides a sustainable framework for conservation. The impact of this label on the local cultural perspective of the monument often exceeds the original, traditional perception of the building structures as a living part of everyday society.

International conservation rules (for instance Charter of Venice) provide a fairly workable set of operational tools in regard to a conservation project. However, the local building traditions, the traditional way of modifying and using houses and the impact of modern western society often are in conflict with these international standards.

Therefore, restoration and conservation of a modern historic city has to be seen in the framework of the development of the historical structures, the impact of western society and possible future growth. New city developments, electricity, sewerage systems, motorized transports, car parking, plastic pollution; these are just e few of the ingredients of the conflict between modern life and historical city structures. A new approach has to be defined, to reconsider the system of monumental labelling and its instruments to conserve and preserve.

Djenné, a well known UNESCO World Monument, is a city which faces all of these problems. The case of its restoration can be used in the research for new restoration concepts and tools. Satellite cases such as Asmara and Zanzibar can be helpful to redefining international standards."

http://www.bk.tudelft.nl/en/current/events/african-perspectives/programme/built-heritage/
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Repost, taken out the typos.

quote:

Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad is confronting black people with their own stupidity, for even depending on making toilet-paper so they can wipe their behind, because they don't produce a thing, only consume and spend, giving away billions of dollars to the communities who do use it for their advantage and "nation building" so they can live a comfortable life etc.

This is reality, and hoteping each other will not make it go away, nor will as-salāmu ʿalaykuming and shaloming. Not even Sankofaing will do it for you.

Only practical engineering skills which you put to use for your community will take black people out of this misery. (it doesn't mean you have to hate others), but it will take black people out of the misery they're in.

Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos

http://www.npr.org/2015/05/14/406699264/historian-says-dont-sanitize-how-our-government-created-the-ghettos

"Blacks will take hundreds of years to catch up to white wealth"

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/09/news/economy/blacks-white-wealth-gap/

--CNN

"Wealth: America's other racial divide"

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/

--CNN

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Elijah Muhammad was as anti-African as he was anti white. He never made one statement that was pro African.
Maybe if he were still alive today he would have updated his views but the problem is is that it is a religion and the followers take everything he said as infallible gospel.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Elijah Muhammad was as anti-African as he was anti white. He never made one statement that was pro African.

Again still no answer to my questions, not even one word about what I have addressed on the topic. Logically.

So now you ramble about Elijah Muhammad. He stated that they are the original man, and universal. And logically his concerns were more in line with the conditions of blacks in (wilderness of) America.

He was anti-white because time let him. Do you actually know the history of Elijah Muhammad? Do you actually know the history of blacks in America, "Africana expert"? Name ten reasons why he shouldn't have been anti-white?

And each time you post, you prove him to be right. Everytime you post you expose yourself as an impostor African American woman. Why... why do this to yourself?

quote:

Maybe if he were still alive today he would have updated his views ...

SMH

-

Interview of Elijah Muhammad and variour law enforcement agencies during the riots of the 60's.

I understand why white supremacist don't mind about the following, do you?

"Written Submission of the American Civil Liberties Union on Racial Disparities in Sentencing"

Hearing on Reports of Racism in the Justice System of the United States

https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/141027_iachr_racial_disparities_aclu_submission_0.pdf

"NATIONAL REGISTRY OF EXONERATIONS NEWKIRK CENTER FOR SCIENCE AND SOCIETY UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE IRVINE, CALIFORNIA 92697"

EXONERATION

https://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Pages/about.aspx

"RACE AND WRONGFUL CONVICTIONS IN THE UNITED STATES"

http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
problem is is that it is a religion and the followers take everything he said as infallible gospel..

You are spinning in circles and talk about things that at exceed your level of comprehension.

This is about anthropomorphism. When your fellow whites do it, it is no problem to you. The irony in your contradictions are amusing.

See, there is more between the realm of earth and sky. And I understand your nature. Nothing you say and claim makes sense.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Yes, being a Russian male, you must really dislike the 1970s, a period where a lone black man with limited financial resources (but gigantic mental capacity) released a paper entitled "La pigmentation des anciens Égyptiens. Test par la mélanine,", which single handedly disarmed an entire army of multi-national funded, weak minded European melaninphobic pseudoscientists, and while they were still reeling from the reality confirming impact, hit them squarely over the head 2 years later with, The African Origin of Civilization: Myth or Reality?

Yes, today is nothing like the 1970s, is it?
No surprise you attempt to belittle that era of NEGRO scholarship.

It because more and more likely to be the case.

White supremacist hated him and have put much effort in to defeating him ever since that day.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] Elijah Muhammad was as anti-African as he was anti white. He never made one statement that was pro African.

Again still no answer to my questions, not even one word about what I have addressed on the topic. Logically.

I did answer your question.

You just did not agree with the answer.

What does a degree in engineering have to do with building a racially separate black nation?

Absolutely nothing. If you get a job in America as a engineer that does not mean you are building a racially separate black nation.

What does a degree in Islamic studies have to do with building a racially separate black nation?

Absolutely nothing. Islam is not a religion restricted by race.

What does a degree in African studies have to do with building a racially separate black nation?
You would be studying black nations !!!
You would be studying black governments and how they manage their countries and run their economies.
These African countries do not necessarily have polices of racial separation, Nevertheless many are of a vast majority black !!
Nothing even close in America or Europe

This is so obvious it hurts. African Studies is a degree perhaps most important to preparing to to do black nation building for this reason.

A degree is Islamic studies most certainly is not !!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Elijah Muhammad was as anti-African as he was anti white. He never made one statement that was pro African.

I did answer your question.

You never did, all you did was derail the question into something sarcastic.

That was a weird statement to begin with, however I did respond to it.

quote:
You just did not agree with the answer.
What does a degree in engineering have to do with building a racially separate black nation?

This brings us again to the question I have addressed before:

Perhaps you can show me a "nation of people" that solely thrives on "historians"?

quote:
Absolutely nothing. If you get a job in America as a engineer that does not mean you are building a racially separate black nation.

This again shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. I was another dumb insertion.

quote:
You would be studying black nations !!!
You would be studying black governments and how they manage their countries and run their economies.

?? SMH

Studying economics is not the same as studying "black nations" unless you are now claiming that studying economics is the same as having a degree in Africana. lol Management and economics is based on practically. What part of this do you not comprehend? smh

Learning about the history of imperialism doesn't mean you know about economy or how to run a company properly. If that was the case Africana would have taken black Americans to exceedingly high levels of economic self-independence. In fact the opposite is the case.

Again, it is part of the larger scoop but it doesn't help if you have "millions" of the same who take easy route of humanitarian studies, that evidently have lead to nowhere till now since they aren't practical. They don't actually build anything. It is especially a waste when you go 80K dollars debt. That's just crazy. lol

quote:
These African countries do not necessarily have polices of racial separation, Nevertheless many are of a vast majority black !!

No, they do not need to have those weird policies, but they do need self-determination, not the imposement and backwardness of imperialism. However, this is about black America and black Americans. So this was just another example of you shifting and derailing the topic.

quote:

Your argument is a typical an argument white supremacist use, white supremacist always complain about this, non-whites in their countries. lol Coincidence? I just leave it at that.

quote:
This is so obvious it hurts. African Studies is a degree perhaps most important to preparing to to do black nation building for this reason.

What hurts is that you most obviously refuse and can't address the issues being prompted here. So you derail and shift the topic constantly. You are also constantly contracting your own arguments, which shows how inconsistent you are.

quote:
A degree is Islamic studies most certainly is not !!

He has stated that he had a specific goal for his degrees. And he is in the position to do research in fields that you do not. It is obvious that you hate this fact. A black man being in the position to put research into practice. This is also the reason why you appose blacks going into fields of engineering.

It all is becoming obvious. [Big Grin]

quote:

-

It is argued that just as there is a common Afroasiatic language family, so too there is a common Afroasiatic family of religions. There is an inner logic to be found in myths, folk-tales, rituals, customs and beliefs as far apart as Yemen and Nigeria which go back to an ancient past shared by the Bible and the pharaohs.

Using the method of comparative mythology, the author sifts through the work of scholars - including anthropologists, religious historians, archaeologists and classical Greek writers and contemporary comments on them by professional Egyptologists - to build his picture of the Afroasiatic heritage, and how much of it is still with us in modern Western thought.

— Julian Baldick

Black God: The Afroasiatic Roots of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim Religions

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Everything I have said is exactly on topic so your comment about derailing makes no sense at all. Further this is my topic therefore I determine what is on or off topic.
You have a book up called Black God and it's not even by Wesley Muhammad not does it have to to with nation building so that is derailing the topic.
Wesley Muhammad has no degree in political science so you don;t even no what you are talking about. He has a BA in religious studies and a PhD in Islamic studies both useless for Nation building.

-

-

^^ Here are a couple of books that are actually about nation building rather than religion

But as I said earlier first you have to have a nation sovereign territory before you can build.
And if that basis is such a nation built on racial separation that concept is not what most African Americans are voicing that they want and certainly not one also founded on an interpretation of Islamic law.

Also constantly bringing up $80,000 is a weak form of argumentation. For one you can get a BA for a lot less than that, there is also financial aid and scholarships.
Secondly to raise this point about Wesley Muhammad's religious degrees and then to say "but he didn't pay for it" is to suggest they aren't worth the money and are in his words "BS" degrees.
So did the NOI pay for his BA in 94 or just his PhD in 2003?
It doesn't matter somebody paid some money for it. So assuming the cost was $80,000 and it was a "BS" humanities degree then $80,000 would have been spent on a BS degree by the NOI.

Wesley Muhammad does not have the educational background to even criticize African studies.
What they are seeing is the rise of African studies and black people becoming interested in Egypt. They don't like it because for years they have been preaching that the American government is the modern day equivalent to the villainy of "the Pharaoh" as depicted in the bible and the black youth is now seeing them as heros instead and the goes against the Abraham based paradigm

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
comment deleted

this topic s not about Zionism
-lioness

[ 04. July 2017, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
You have a book up called Black God and it's not even by Wesley Muhammad not does it have to to with nation building so that is derailing the topic.

He made all of use aware about it, and it is in support of his goal. This is a book amongst many other peer reviewed sources in theology he has shown. Or are you now also going to claim to be a theologist and know it all better? I have seen him debating "pastors" and it was amusing to see how incompetent they were and this was in multivariable disciplines. [Roll Eyes]

So religion is at the center for most black Americans. It also has messed up their minds for the most part (not just Black Americans btw, just saying). It is important to know about this history of THEO and LOGIC. Anthropomorphism: GODBODY!!!

Once one understands this, one is spiritually unbreakable. [Smile]

quote:
Everything I have said is exactly on topic so your comment about derailing makes no sense at all. Further this is my topic therefore I determine what is on or off topic.

In case you still don't get it, it is about a curriculum that cost 80 grand, and has done not a lot for the black community in America.

So I am going to ask you again:

quote:
Wesley Muhammad has no degree in political science so you don;t even no what you are talking about. He has a BA in religious studies and a PhD in Islamic studies both useless for Nation building.

Nope, he has no degree in political science nor did he ever claim that.

His BA in religious studies and Ph.D in Islamic studies both NOT useless for Nation building. Since it is a part of Africas history and the history of black America.

This way he was able to properly evaluate this history. Since he has access to sources you don't have. [Embarrassed]

quote:
https://pictures.abebooks.com/isbn/9780334003625-us.jpg

So what has this to do with black people in America?

quote:
http://images.gr-assets.com/books/1348683023l/14317332.jpg

None says that this in not important.

But ask yourself, where was this book printed and distributed? Where and how and by who were the raw material produced? [Big Grin]

quote:
^^ Here are a couple of books that are actually about nation building rather than religion

That is about economy, none said that that isn't okey. I haven't read them yet, and I doubt you did.

quote:
But as I said earlier first you have to have a nation sovereign territory before you can build.
And if that basis is such a nation built on racial separation that concept is not what most African Americans are voicing that they want and certainly not one also founded on an interpretation of Islamic law.

You will not get a nation sovereign territory, before you can build without proper and practical skills. You need ENGINEERS. See many African nations who lack these. Good example. [Wink]

And none is taking about Islamic Law. Why even go there if you don't understand it? But black people do need more discipline, because the 40 didn't do it.

quote:
Also constantly bringing up $80,000 is a weak form of argumentation. For one you can get a BA for a lot less than that, there is also financial aid and scholarships.

So you are telling me you paid $80,000, and still know nothing?

It was an example he gave where people go in debt, when unnecessary. lol

So can you finally answer this:

quote:
Wesley Muhammad does not have the educational background to even criticize African studies.

How do you know this?

quote:
What they are seeing is the rise of African studies and black people becoming interested in Egypt.

So? There is more than just Egypt. And one can read those books by going to the library (As per Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad). What the curriculum needs is expansion to become really effective. The curriculum needs archeology, physical anthropology, biologically. So it can be put to practice.

quote:
They don't like it because for years they have been preaching that the American government is the modern day equivalent to the villainy of "the Pharaoh" as depicted in the bible and the black youth is now seeing them as heros instead and the goes against the Abraham based paradigm

All this babble and you still have not touched the actual subject. No examples of nation building. Sad just sad.

But yeah, I do agree with the quivalent to the villainy of "the Pharaoh". (biblical reference?)

Do you know why?

quote:
… instead and the goes against the Abraham based paradigm

It becomes interesting once you know how "certain books" have been written in "ritual manners".
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In fact, many universities in the U.S. and Europe have schools, colleges of African Studies. They are founded on the same principles as schools or departments of Latin American Studies, Russian Studies, Asian Studies, French Studies, etc.

The University of London has a longstanding "School of African and Oriental Studies".

Ivan van Sertima and Ali Mazrui were graduates. African Studies include the study of Africa by way way of the special disciplines: history, languages, linguistics, anthropology, archaeology, economics, political science, sociology, etc.

Graduates often become university lecturers, foreign service bureaucrats, consultants, etc.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
The post was just guppy bait.

no baiting, stick to the topic

[ 04. July 2017, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Moderation
A way of life emphasizing perfect amounts of everything, not indulging in too much of one thing, hence moderation.

Not to be confused with'

Censorship
The actions or practices of censors; especially : censorial control exercised repressively censorship that has … permitted a very limited dispersion of facts — Philip Wylie

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Pm3FYlcrs

^^ Here's Wesley Muhammad's rebuttal

He says his primary goal is racial separation

He says he does not encourage young black people getting a degree in Islamic Studies

He says instead agriculture is a good degree to get for nation building or other degrees in the hard sciences, including math

I don't see how getting a degree in agriculture builds a racially separate nation.
If a black person gets a degree in chemistry, for instance they are going to be learning it in an integrated environment and be offered a job somewhere that will not have a policy of racial separation.

So getting a degree in sciences does not mean the student will be taught anything about a need for a racially separate nation for black people.
That is a political concept.

At the end of the video he says his books are African studies contributions.
I suppose he means books like "Black Arabia & The African Origin of Islam" are African studies books (yet Arabia is not located in Africa) He has no book that is a direct study of Africa

His books are more more of an attempt to suggest Islam is a black religion

At the end of the video he say may Allah bless all of you and
As-salāmu ʿalaykum

That's Arab culture. Islam did not originate in Africa. Skin color does not change this

-

^^ This is the type of Southern Arabian person he has on his website as a black arabian

How is that the ancestor or model for African Americans who are primarily West African?

His purpose is to try to fit everything into Master Fard's Islam inspired religion. That is his purpose. It is called confirmation bias and dogma.

Black nations already exist all over Africa

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
In fact, many universities in the U.S. and Europe have schools, colleges of African Studies. They are founded on the same principles as schools or departments of Latin American Studies, Russian Studies, Asian Studies, French Studies, etc.

The University of London has a longstanding "School of African and Oriental Studies".

Ivan van Sertima and Ali Mazrui were graduates. African Studies include the study of Africa by way way of the special disciplines: history, languages, linguistics, anthropology, archaeology, economics, political science, sociology, etc.

Graduates often become university lecturers, foreign service bureaucrats, consultants, etc.

If that is the case that is amazing, but how come we don't see it put to practice? Where are the big names?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

I already posted the rebuttal. [Embarrassed] SMH

quote:

LOL Sad individual, his primary goal is to have black people to become self reliant. Especially now that white nationalism is on the rise. Black people should not wait for the worse, to happen again. Always depend like a "bootlicking negroe". Didn't they teach you that at the Africana courses? Self reliance?

And you seem to have a lot of trouble with black people becoming self reliant. [Embarrassed] Irony is that white supremacist have trouble with that too, seeing blacks become self reliant.

quote:
He says instead agriculture is a good degree to get for nation building or other degrees in the hard sciences, including math

Yes, and that is indeed correct. Look at any group of people that do well. [Embarrassed]

quote:
I don't see how getting a degree in agriculture builds a racially separate nation.

If a black person gets a degree in chemistry, for instance they are going to be learning it in an integrated environment and be offered a job somewhere that will not have a policy of racial separation.

Of course you don't see it, what was to be expected from you? You don't posses that intelligence. [Embarrassed]

This is not about "racially separate nation", but preparation for the worse in the future by becoming self reliant. I assume you don't follow politics. Or you take anybody else for a fool.

You are evident that huminitarian studies lead to nowhere, you are a living example of this.

quote:
At the end of the video he says his books are African studies contributions.
I suppose he means books like "Black Arabia & The African Origin of Islam" are African studies books (yet Arabia is not located in Africa) He has no book that is a direct study of Africa

His specialty is classical language, ancient religions and Islam. [Embarrassed]

There are only very few black people who do, so it is of tremendous importance.

-

quote:
His books are more more of an attempt to suggest Islam is a black religion

Your suggestion is to attempt that you know more about theology and classical language than him. [Embarrassed]

quote:
At the end of the video he say may Allah bless all of you and
As-salāmu ʿalaykum

So?

quote:
That's Arab culture. Islam did not originate in Africa. Skin color does not change this

Says the numbskull.

quote:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2XYBZzVoUOM/Tzhgx8ReoDI/AAAAAAAAAFo/kESIJa9aVnY/s1600/Black+Arab+1.jpg

^^ This is the type of Southern Arabian person he has on his website as a black arabian

It is coherent with the Nubian Complex.

quote:
How is that the ancestor or model for African Americans who are primarily West African?

Confirmation biased of the true negroe concept.

quote:

His purpose is to try to fit everything into Master Fard's Islam inspired religion. That is his purpose. It is called confirmation bias and dogma.

That is your interpretation. Of course you really don't know.

quote:

Black nations already exist all over Africa

Black nations also already exist all over the World.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

LOL Sad individual, his primary goal is to have black people to become self reliant. Especially now that white nationalism is on the rise.

And you seem to have a lot of trouble with black people becoming self reliant. [Embarrassed] Irony is that white supremacist have trouble with that too.

Below is what Wesley Muahmmad said in that video and the racial separatist policy that the Nation of Islam has had for over 80 years
quote:

"Everything that we do today must be geared toward separating from this society, we have to separate. That's my agenda because that's the most honorable Elijah Muhammad's agenda
that's the most honorable Elijah Muhammad's agenda. That is the only agenda for black people is separation, right now"

--Dr. Wesley Muhammad, 2017

^ could this be any more clear?
Did you watch the video?

quote:

https://www.noi.org/muslim-program/

What The Muslims Want

4. We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own–either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years–until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

--Nation of Islam (official webiste 2017)

So no, they are not merely talking about self reliance. They are talking about a racially separate nation

Here is more of their policy:

quote:

10. We believe that intermarriage or race mixing should be prohibited. We want the religion of Islam taught without hindrance or suppression.

^ could it be any more clear ?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

LOL Sad individual, his primary goal is to have black people to become self reliant. Especially now that white nationalism is on the rise.

And you seem to have a lot of trouble with black people becoming self reliant. [Embarrassed] Irony is that white supremacist have trouble with that too.

Below is what Wesley Muahmmad said in that video and the racial separatist policy that the Nation of Islam has had for over 80 years
quote:

"Everything that we do today must be geared toward separating from this society, we have to separate. That's my agenda because that's the most honorable Elijah Muhammad's agenda
that's the most honorable Elijah Muhammad's agenda. That is the only agenda for black people is separation, right now"

--Dr. Wesley Muhammad, 2017

^ could this be any more clear?
Did you watch the video?

quote:

https://www.noi.org/muslim-program/

What The Muslims Want

4. We want our people in America whose parents or grandparents were descendants from slaves, to be allowed to establish a separate state or territory of their own–either on this continent or elsewhere. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to provide such land and that the area must be fertile and minerally rich. We believe that our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years–until we are able to produce and supply our own needs.

--Nation of Islam (official webiste 2017)

So no, they are not merely talking about self reliance. They are talking about a racially separate nation

Here is more of their policy:

quote:

10. We believe that intermarriage or race mixing should be prohibited. We want the religion of Islam taught without hindrance or suppression.

^ could it be any more clear ?

You act as if these things came out of the blue.

He is addressing 40 acres and a mule. Could it be any more clear ? Did you not pay attention at Africana classes. 40 acres and a mule was a promise not fulfilled. Blacks were promised this. And black organization have been fighting for this ever since, they wanted a few southerner states. Did they not teach you this at those Africana classes? [Embarrassed]

It is funny because in this post you stated the following:

quote:
They don't like it because for years they have been preaching that the American government is the modern day equivalent to the villainy of "the Pharaoh" as depicted in the bible and the black youth is now seeing them as heros instead and the goes against the Abraham based paradigm

Of course you never responded to my question, as usually.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com