EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Correction for Suliman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Correction for Suliman
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suliman

Quote: Stopped reading after "Turkish". Turks did not arrive in Anatolia until 1071.

Actually Turks started arriving in the west at about 600 A.D.

In just about any history of the Samanids you will find this quote:

"Rudaki, in a poem about the Samanid emir's court, describes how “row upon row” of Turkish slave guards were part of its adornment."

Sāmānid dynasty, (819–999 ce), Iranian dynasty that arose in what is now eastern Iran and Uzbekistan.

http://realhistoryww.com.

Has copious materials on these subjects - you should avail yourself.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111,

I've just read Arthur Koestler's The Thirteenth Tribe, very interesting book.

It solves a riddle I've been wondering about for a while:

Japanese (syllabic) katakana script & Hebrew (Alphabetic) script are near-identical sounds and characters, and it was not known how.

I figure when the Khazars (royalty-aristocracy) converted to Judaism, reading Hebrew became mandatory there.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that you've read 13 tribes, read Benjamin H. Freedman's, A Jewish Defector Warns America.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111, Japan's Katakana script & the rise of the ruling Shogunate with the reigning Emperor parallels the Khazar's ruling Kagan Bek and reigning Kagan, in similar terms to AmerIndian Tribal Chief & War Chief.

Polish script added 7 Hebrew letters, Russian Cyrillic added 2 Hebrew letters, via the Khazar empire tribute & trade association.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Narmerthoth, if he goes into linguistics I might be interested, but if its just political/racist stuff I'll pass, not my cuppa joe.

The Khazars reached from the Danube to the Volga & Crimea to south Caucasus between Black/Euxine Sea & Caspian/Khazar Sea. That's dead center EurAsia 7,000 years after the deluge that caused the PIE diaspora.
I've read of Itelman Turks, they may be Khazars, whose capitol was Itil.

The Kara'ites were "simple" Khazars. The Kavars were Khazars who became Hungarian, (I think they were Avars, who also moved to Slovakia per new article.), they may be the root of the 20thC. Hung. Math geniuses that came to US during WWII.

Turkish shares basal roots with Hebrew & Arabic 8/10 but clearly had been separate from Semite cultures, I think they got pushed east by the flood, and shared social behaviors with Mongols, Japanese, Koreans etc. before moving west towards Anatolia.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's your choice on what you do or not do.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Turkish: Bas (front, forehead)
Russian: Ras (first, front)
Hebrew: Rosh (forehead)

Same word, different dialect.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
https://www.livescience.com/59703-north-india-populated-by-central-asian-invaders.html

"Aryan" area described matches the Khazar empire, though from a different period.

- - -

Note: similarity of era/period/area/arya/daerah(Malay:region)/(end)ura/(int)erior

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike was banned. Look at his status

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com