EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Does Marijuana feminize men? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Does Marijuana feminize men?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Marijuana feminize men?
Wesley Muhammad of the Nation of Islam thinks so, see link to video:

The Pot Plot and the Marijuana Controversy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsFfHwmalAA

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rubbish,the average Rasta is in no way effeminate.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

Instead of yelling rubbish, you need to look and listen as he breaks down the chemical components and process of the chemical manipulation in marijuana.

All marijuana is not the same. I live in a country where marijuana and other softdrugs has been legal for long time. I am no smoker, but it's not unusual for people to smoke it, over here.

Another thing is, what have Rastafarians accomplished as a community, what have they build except for a joint?

Remember effeminacy comes in many ways. Running away from fatherhood, accepting socioeconomic exclusion etc. is also a form of effeminacy and goes against the alpha-male nature. How many impressive "joint ventures" have Rastafarian set up?

Effeminacy doesn't mean you have to be a bwattybwoy and eat d--- all day or take it in the a-hole. That is just a diversion from effeminate issues. A bwattybwoy is just a deeper layer of effeminacy contra the alpha-male.

In order to really understand what he is talking about you have to listen to his lecture on "the assault of black manhood".

Especially the part of colonialism, there is becomes clear what the levels of effeminacy are like.

https://youtu.be/x_pYQXYQVj0

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes but he has no background in chemistry
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
yes but he has no background in chemistry

So what is the conflict, the NOI has chemist and doctors?

He certainly auto-didactically can be trained in it. After all, the man is a reader. He reads a lot.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

All marijuana is not the same. I live in a country where marijuana and other softdrug has been legal for long time. I am no smoker, but it's not unusual for people to smoke it, over here.

you tried it?
Do you find that the male smokers over there are more feminine?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

All marijuana is not the same. I live in a country where marijuana and other softdrug has been legal for long time. I am no smoker, but it's not unusual for people to smoke it, over here.

you tried it?

I tried it only two times, when I was in my teen years. But marijuana back then was different from now is what I have been told. I didn't feel any benefits so it was only those two times. However I did see people who went from soft- to harddrugs. That is not to say that all people go from soft- to harddrugs, because most certainly do not. And over here people from all walks of life use marijuana and other soft-drugs.

The chemically manipulated form is considered harddrugs and is illegal over here. This form of marijuana is usually developed by chemist who are in the underground-drugs scene.

The law is somewhat complex to explain because it is actually prohibited to own a certain amount of marijuana. It only legal to own up to few grams (I think it's 8 grams, in public space) and one may have a few plants for personal usage (I think up to 5) at home.

The odd and confusing part is that we have Coffee Shops who do sell marijuana constantly to many consumers, which means many pounds of soft-drugs per day. This is called a "backdoor policy", because these stores obviously don't have 8 grams and 5 plants storage.

Now for your question does it make male smokers feminine?

No not this type of marijuana. It is mostly created at home and sold to these Coffee Shops, or it either comes from Morocco, by Moroccan farmers and is taken in here illegally.

And within recent years a lot of regular people fell victim for culturing large amount of marijuana at home. These people are either being manipulated by this crime scene, or do it freely as they are being approached and receive large amounts of money in return.

For these and many other reasons the government is planing to regulate it by governmental control

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Instead of yelling rubbish, you need to look and listen as he breaks down the chemical components and process of the chemical manipulation in marijuana.

Another thing is, what have Rastafarians accomplished as a community, what have they build except for a joint?

Remember effeminacy comes in many ways. Running away from fatherhood, accepting socioeconomic exclusion etc. is also a form of effeminacy and goes against the alpha-male nature. How many impressive "joint ventures" have Rastafarian set up?

Effeminacy doesn't mean you have to be a bwattybwoy and eat d--- all day or take it in the a-hole. That is just a diversion from effeminate issues. A bwattybwoy is just a deeper layer of effeminacy contra the alpha-male.

In order to really understand what he is talking about you have to listen to his lecture on "the assault of black manhood".

Especially the part of colonialism, there is becomes clear what the levels of effeminacy are like.

https://youtu.be/x_pYQXYQVj0

-

As usual, your deductions are right on point.

Herb has been around in the black community for a long time. Since the 1920s and before. In the hood I grew up in, it's seen as common as cigarettes, but probably less destructive than Kool cigarettes which are 99.8% consumed by blacks.
It's a dangerous thing when a white owned company sells it's product exclusively to black consumers. The reasons should be apparent.

The major difference between Rastas and the Hip-Hop crowd is the same as between the NOI and the black church; Control of what they put in their bodies.

Rastas, in Jamaica, grow their own products. They control what seed, fertilizer, soil, and chemicals are used to grow their products.

Hip-Hop Inter-city youth wouldn't know a real herb cola if you showed it to them. They don't grow anything, but purchase whatever comes from Mexico, Canada, Cali, or the local whites with grow ops.
This new street thing called Kush that all the rappers are rapping about and all the Hip-hop crowd are puffing is fake weed sprayed with the chemical, paraquat. Paraquat is a herbicide that definitely alters the brain chemistry and not much different than smoking Angel Dust, another drug that alters PERMANENTLY brain chemistry.

Not to mention, they even are making the cigar companies stock owners billionaires, and they don't even have control of the wrappers they are using to wrap up these chemicals. They wrappers are just as destructive as the content.

Like I said, this is not much different than the NOI that grows all of the food it consumes, versus black churches who are totally dependent on acquiring their foodstuffs from whites and have absolutely no idea of what they are actually consuming.

As usual, Brada has the brain of a flea.

I believe what he is actually saying is, there are a combination of American traps and influences which combine to help effeminate black men, from the lack of a manly father figure, to imbalanced female influence, incarceration, Christianity, drugs, and basically, the whole American culture and how it views/treats black males.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Rastas, in Jamaica, grow their own products. They control what seed, fertilizer, soil, and chemicals are used to grow their products.

I had this in mind when wrote that response, however this is not what I meant. What I meant to say is the economic stimulation of a community as a whole.

I also think Brada-Anansi meant to say Rastas in America, not Jamaica. So my focus was on Rastas in America, not Jamaica.

quote:
Hip-Hop Inter-city youth wouldn't know a real herb cola if you showed it to them. They don't grow anything, but purchase whatever comes from Mexico, Canada, Cali, or the local whites with grow ops.
This new street thing called Kush that all the rappers are rapping about and all the Hip-hop crowd are puffing is fake weed sprayed with the chemical, paraquat. Paraquat is a herbicide that definitely alters the brain chemistry and not much different than smoking Angel Dust, another drug that alters PERMANENTLY brain chemistry. .

Indeed 100% consigned strong.

Perhaps they think they have some "knowledge-of-self" because of the word Kush. However, when you talk about the real Kush culture; history etc, they become confused and numb.

This fake weed was obviously called Kush by strategy to impose upon the black community.

quote:
Not to mention, they even are making the cigar companies stock owners billionaires, and they don't even have control of the wrappers they are using to wrap up these chemicals. They wrappers are just as destructive as the content.

Hmmm, very thoughtful. I didn't even look into this.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
At 30:00 Wesley Muh Ammad addresses the Ratafafrai.

"We gonna talk about we…"

—Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I had this in mind when wrote that response, however this is not what I meant. What I meant to say is the economic stimulation of a community as a whole.

I also think Brada-Anansi meant to say Rastas in America, not Jamaica. So my focus was on Rastas in America, not Jamaica.

The Rastas in America, Canada and Mexico are connected to the Jamaican Rasta network.
Their product, Jamaican Weed, is the backbone of their economy and their network is world-wide.
In Baltimore, they own corner stores in black neighborhoods that local blacks have never owned but purchase from everyday.
In Baltimore, you can go to the corner Rasta store, buy some milk, bread, soda, and a sack of Jamaican weed.

BTW: There is a real weed variant called, Kush, but what todays black youth are smoking isn't it.

The Crack Wars had a devastating effect on the black community. Perhaps the most devastating of all US strategies against blacks.
Black youth watched their parents act the fool, like children, doing any and everything to get this drug, making decisions solely based on this daily.
These children lost all respect and honor for their parents, and is why now they don't wish to respect or listen to their elders.
There is a good reason why these same youth show much respect to Farrakhan and the NOI, and not Rev. Jesse Jackson.
They see a real black man in Farrakhan. How a real black man is supposed to look, act and feel. Something they rarely see in their pseudo-christain, contradiction-filled black homes.

Ice Cube Comments on Meeting Minister Farrakhan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7OBI8Zfuag

http://theboombox.com/10-rappers-and-singers-embracing-louis-farrakhan/

--------------------

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
The Rastas in America, Canada and Mexico are connected to the Jamaican Rasta network.
Their product, Weed, is the backbone of their economy.

Are you saying they operate the distributon internationally?

quote:

In Baltimore, they own corner stores in black neighborhoods that local blacks have never owned but purchase from everyday.
In Baltimore, you can go to the corner Rasta store, buy some milk, bread, soda, and a sack of Jamaican weed.

That is indeed a good start for economic development on micro scale, but is something like that on a large scale (macroeconomic principles)?
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Yes, it is a world-wide network, but in usual fashion, their biggest opponents are the Christian blacks in Jamaica like Brada who are opposed to their activities and take America's money for the War On Drugs to persecute and prosecute them.

The whole Rasta movement began in Jamaican against these black Christian Pro-America Tarzan types.

You can usually find the Rastas in America residing outside of the city, deep in the mountains, owning their own farms, growing their own vegetables, chicken and goats, reading the old testament and isolated from the rest of America.

I was speaking with a Rasta youth just last week whose family has a farm deep in the mountains and make their living by growing watermelon on their 50 acre farm.

If you visit Jamaica, don't waste your time in the beach resorts where blacks like Brada are serving drinks and meals to white tourists and catering to their sexual fetishes.
Instead, go up to the mountains and find the Rastas to get a real feel for what true Jamaicans are like. If you get one to be your guide, you'll get to really see Jamaica.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
The whole Rasta movement began in Jamaican against these black Christian Pro-America Tarzan types.

I of course do understand the core of Ratafafrai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpIAc9by5iU

Max Rome - I Chase the Devil

[Intro]
Lucifer son of the morning, I'm gonna chase you out of earth

[Chorus]
I'm gonna put on a iron shirt and chase Satan out of Earth
I'm gonna put on a iron shirt and chase the devil out of Earth
I'm gonna send him to outer space to find another race (x2)

[Verse]
Satan is a evilous man
But him can't chucks it on I-man
So when I check him my lass in hand
And if him slip, I gone wid him hand

[Chorus]

[Verse]
Him haffi drop him fork and run
Him can't stand up to Jah Jah son
Him haffi left yah with him gun
Dig off with him bomb

[Chorus]

[Verse]
Satan is a evilous man
But him can't chucks it on I-man
So when I check him my lass in hand
And if him slip, I gone wid him hand

[Chorus]

[Outro]
Move yah with yuh gun
Me say fe lef yah with yuh bomb (Oh yeah)
Move you with yuh bomb
Me say fe left yah with yuh gun

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
You can usually find the Rastas in America residing outside of the city, deep in the mountains, owning their own farms, growing their own vegetables, chicken and goats, reading the old testament and isolated from the rest of America.

Interesting, I didn't know this.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Interesting, I didn't know this.
It's pretty much the same life-style pattern they have/had in Jamaica.

I'm neither pro or against Rastas or Marijuana. This is just the way it is.
I'd rather see blacks drug/alcohol free, but if they have to do something, I see the Rasta path, as they use Marijuana in the same way American & Mexican Indians used Peyote in spiritual ritual, as the lesser of the evils.

https://www.peyote.org/

However, to be fair, I don't believe America is just attempting to effeminate of black youth. It appears to me that just as much effort is being applied to white youth, both male and female as well.

--------------------

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:
This new street thing called Kush that all the rappers are rapping about and all the Hip-hop crowd are puffing is fake weed sprayed with the chemical, paraquat. Paraquat is a herbicide that definitely alters the brain chemistry and not much different than smoking Angel Dust, another drug that alters PERMANENTLY brain chemistry. .

Indeed 100% consigned strong.

Perhaps they think they have some "knowledge-of-self" because of the word Kush. However, when you talk about the real Kush culture; history etc, they become confused and numb.

This fake weed was obviously called Kush by strategy to impose upon the black community.

quote:

Hmmm, very thoughtful. I didn't even look into this.

I meant the average Rastas from where ever, they are more often than not self employed trying to keep arms length from Babylon system, so don't expect them to build fortune 500 companies they are minimalist, if the Ganja is being laced with harmful products, then I can see Wesley Muhammad's point.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
@ Narmerthoth despite shades thrown my way, your replies were pretty much spot on.
For that I ain't madatcha.. [Wink]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
I meant the average Rastas from where ever, they are more often than not self employed trying to keep arms length from Babylon system, so don't expect them to build fortune 500 companies they are minimalist, if the Ganja is being laced with harmful products, then I can see Wesley Muhammad's point.

I am looking at the lecture right now, the entire lecture thus far has been intrigue.

He is addressing the Rastas and the etymology of the word Ganja at 1:15:32 and onwards.

https://youtu.be/DsFfHwmalAA?t=4532

Speaking of: "don't expect them to build fortune 500".

If you follow his lecture closely, from early on he, Wesley Muh Ammad explains the science of dominants in man and subordination in man.

In which position do you think these Rastas are?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
In the video (1:20) he said the oldest record of cannabis was 13th-14th introduced to Ethiopia by "white Arabs Muslims" in Zanzibar
He said these "white arabs" controlled the East African slave trade

Who were these white arab muslims?

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
In the video (1:20) he said the oldest record of cannabis was 13th-14th introduced to Ethiopia by "white Arabs Muslims" in Zanzibar

https://i.imgbox.com/ofqNKNYy.png

He spoke of the "Aryanized muslims". I didn't see the images you present. In other lectures in theology he explains who and what the Aryanized muslims are. However, he did mention the typography and typology in this lecture as well.

Btw, we have addressed this topic also here at Egypt Search.

Follow the crumbs…

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

https://i.imgbox.com/ofqNKNYy.png

He spoke of the "Aryanized muslims". I didn't see the images you present. In other lectures in theology he explains who and what the Aryanized muslims are. However, he did mention the typography and typology.

Btw, we have addressed this topic also here at Egypt Search.

Follow the crumbs…

The picture shows the Sultans of Zanzibar. These were Omanis and not looking white
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

you tried it?

Thinking back about this question, I do see how some males are let's say, "somewhat weak", but I don't know what they "smoke".

quote:

The picture shows the Sultans of Zanzibar. These were Omanis and not looking white

Can you make a screenshot of the exact time in the lecture were that particular picture is being shown, because I don't see it.
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kush herbs has nothing to do with the Nile Valley.

It's a label for marijuana originating from the
Hindu Kush region of the south Asian subcontinent
and has been in the West around since at least the '80s .

Paraquat is a weed killer not an intoxicant.
If you consistently smoke paraquat treated
marijuana you will get sick and die sooner
than later.

K2 is a synthetic. It's not cannabis at all.

Every one of us has neuroreceptors fitted for
cannabis. We have an endocannabinoid system.

Non-genetically manipulated herb is the "Wisdom
Weed" and is for "the healing of the nations."

Look at the labels of your processed foods and
beverages. How many are genetically engineered?

I do not advocate activities illegal where you
reside. Respect and obey the laws of your land.

Legalize it (ngm herbs) and I will advertise it.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
The original Scythians were Kushites.

from the topic video >

quote:

Wesley Muhammad

"The Scythians, those Caucasian nomadic warriors from the Russian Steppe...it is they who spread who spread Cannabis throughout the middle east and eventually Africa
The ultimate aim is to neuter Patriarchy, Cannabis the original Cannabis cult was an indo European cult , Indo Aryan cult but the cult of Cannabis was part of the white Goddess,The Scythians, their chief god was the goddessTabiti.
They spread Cannabis around the world and they spread the white goddess around the world "

Let's look at the dates, see if it makes sense

Scythians, 900 BC to 200 BC

Chinese Emperor Shen Nung in
2727 B.C.
The oldest known written record on cannabis use comes from

MARIJUANA - MEDICINAL USES IN EGYPT

Evidently the Egyptians used cannabis for medicinal purposes.

Around 2000 BC it was documented that cannabis was used to treat sore eyes and cataracts. It is also claimed that Egyptian women used cannabis to relieve sadness and bad tempers.

Amongst other things cannabis was used for:

Inflammation
In suppositories to treat hemorrhoids
For the relief of excessive menstrual bleeding
Glaucoma and inflammation.
Written prescriptions for cannabis have been discovered in ancient Egypt.

And although the use of cannabis dates back thousands of years to ancient China, it was the ancient Egyptians who first identified cancer as an illness and then treated it with cannabis.

Evidence of marijuana use found in mummies

There is likewise evidence that the ancient Egyptians regularly ingested cannabis. This is because its presence has been discovered in many mummified remains, including the remains of the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses the Great who reigned in 1213 B.C.

Also the Egyptian deities Bast and Seshat were associated with cannabis. Seshat who was the goddess of wisdom, knowledge and writing, among other things, is depicted in ancient Egyptian carvings with a cannabis leaf above her head.

In conclusion, one of the most convincing confirmations that marijuana was in use in ancient Egypt is that in the third century AD, the Roman emperor Aurelian imposed a tax on Egyptian cannabis.

So you're saying Cannabis back migrated?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Kush herbs has nothing to do with the Nile Valley.

It's a label for marijuana originating from the
Hindu Kush region of the south Asian subcontinent
and has been in the West around since at least the '80s .

True, and that is what Dr. Wesley explained. However, during the time when this was distributed it was a very popular term for the African Kush. So blacks most likely started to associate it with that region Kingdom of Kush, this probably made the black population such easy target.
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Targetted?
Yeah, sure.
http://www.complex.com/life/2017/04/what-its-like-being-black-in-the-marijuana-business

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

from the topic video >

quote:

Wesley Muhammad

"The Scythians, those Caucasian nomadic warriors from the Russian Steppe...it is they who spread who spread Cannabis throughout the middle east and eventually Africa
The ultimate aim is to neuter Patriarchy, Cannabis the original Cannabis cult was an indo European cult , Indo Aryan cult but the cult of Cannabis was part of the white Goddess,The Scythians, their chief god was the goddessTabiti.
They spread Cannabis around the world and they spread the white goddess around the world "

2727 B.C.

Around 2000 BC it was documented that cannabis was used to treat sore eyes and cataracts. It is also claimed that Egyptian women used cannabis to relieve sadness and bad tempers.

Inflammation

And although the use of cannabis dates back thousands of years to ancient China, it was the ancient Egyptians who first identified cancer as an illness and then treated it with cannabis.

There is likewise evidence that the ancient Egyptians regularly ingested cannabis. This is because its presence has been discovered in many mummified remains, including the remains of the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses the Great who reigned in 1213 B.C.

Also the Egyptian deities Bast and Seshat were associated with cannabis. Seshat who was the goddess of wisdom, knowledge and writing, among other things, is depicted in ancient Egyptian carvings with a cannabis leaf above her head.

In conclusion, one of the most convincing confirmations that marijuana was in use in ancient Egypt is that in the third century AD, the Roman emperor Aurelian imposed a tax on Egyptian cannabis.

I don't think this nonsense you are doing here is irrelevant to the discussion of what Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad is addressing here. But as usually you will use tactics to derail and subdue the actual topic and proposition, by using a hideous form of sarcasm.

Clyde Winters is not even here to defend himself and we also know your ways and methods, altering peoples post. You may as well have taken my post and used it somewhere else to make me looked bad, since you are that kind of person. Ironically is the very same pattern Dr. Welsey Muh Ammad talked about in this lecture.

Btw, this was just posted by DD'eDeN in the following thread:

"Aryan" area described matches the Khazar empire, though from a different period.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009289;p=3#000118

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
You seem very obsessed with this part of the lecture, I wonder why?

quote:
Wesley Muhammad

Cite the timestamp. Thanks in advance.

And I am still waiting for you post this evidence:

quote:

Can you make a screenshot of the exact time in the lecture were that particular picture is being shown, because I don't see it.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Targetted?
Yeah, sure.
http://www.complex.com/life/2017/04/what-its-like-being-black-in-the-marijuana-business

Did you actually look at the lecture? I understand the resistance is strong, but black people have to come to grips with the biochemical facts. And yes, that is a painful process.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Has anyone read the autobio of the real Rick Ross?
Not the fake rapper, but the real cocaine dealer.

In his book he states that he never wanted to be the nation's largest Cocaine dealer and that all he wanted to do is sell marijuana.
The only problem was, the whites would only give him small quantities of weed, but would give me kilos of cocaine, on credit!
They would only allow him to have a few pounds of weed, but would insist he take and distribute virtually tons of cocaine.

I'm not attempting to justify his decision to become responsible for helping whites to destroy black communities from coast to coast, but just showing how the game is played and what you end up with when you play the game by the rules they setup.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Has anyone read the autobio of the real Rick Ross?
Not the fake rapper, but the real cocaine dealer.

In his book he states that he never wanted to be the nation's largest Cocaine dealer and that all he wanted to do is sell marijuana.
The only problem was, the whites would only give him small quantities of weed, but would give me kilos of cocaine, on credit!
They would only allow him to have a few pounds of weed, but would insist he take and distribute virtually tons of cocaine.

I'm not attempting to justify his decision to become responsible for helping whites to destroy black communities from coast to coast, but just showing how the game is played and what you end up with when you play the game by the rules they setup.

No never read it, but his videography can be seen on YouTube. He reveals some BIG NAMES during these interviews.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

from the topic video >

quote:

Wesley Muhammad

2727 B.C.

Inflammation

Great post. You beat me to it!

Yale research 10 years ago strongly suggests that the anointing oil used by Jesus also contained Cannabis oil as medication to ease pain of skin cancer for albinos (lepers) in Africa.
Possible that today Jesus would be labeled as a communist stoner?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

Can you make a screenshot of the exact time in the lecture were that particular picture is being shown, because I don't see it. [/QB]
I never said he showed that picture

In the video (1:20) he said the oldest record of cannabis was 13th-14th century introduced to Ethiopia by "white Arabs Muslims" in Zanzibar

We don't have photos of 13th-14th century Arabs.
The photos we have from Zanzibar of Arabs are 19th century. So I put those up

The point is that he regards those Arabs in 13th-14th century to be white

quote:

http://blackarabia.blogspot.com/2011/07/was-muhammad-and-arabs-really-african.html

This is actually an understatement: while practically all of the Umayyad caliphs were proud, pure, Black Arabs, practically all of the Abbasid caliphs, with the exception of the first, were sons of slave, mainly Persian, mothers. Many of these caliphs preferred the culture of the Persian mothers to that of the pure black Arabs. Many of the Abbassid caliphs were racists, but they were as racist to the Black Arabs as they were to the Black African! So the Zanj did not revolt against racist Arab rulers, they revolted against racist half-breeds, who were racist against both Arab and East African blackness.

^ From Wesley Muhammad's blog. His view is that Islam has been corrupted since the Abbasids took over in 750,A.D.

and that is only recently that Master Fard Muhammad (according to the NOI , half black Arab and half Caucasian ) corrected Islam around 1930

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

quote:

In the video (1:20) he said the oldest record of cannabis was 13th-14th century introduced to Ethiopia by "white Arabs Muslims" in Zanzibar

So why show that picture, since it had nothing to do with his lecture. If you don't understand half of what he is talking about why make these odd claims and suggestions? It's just weird.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

http://blackarabia.blogspot.com/2011/07/was-muhammad-and-arabs-really-african.html

This is actually an understatement: while practically all of the Umayyad caliphs were proud, pure, Black Arabs, practically all of the Abbasid caliphs, with the exception of the first, were sons of slave, mainly Persian, mothers. Many of these caliphs preferred the culture of the Persian mothers to that of the pure black Arabs. Many of the Abbassid caliphs were racists, but they were as racist to the Black Arabs as they were to the Black African! So the Zanj did not revolt against racist Arab rulers, they revolted against racist half-breeds, who were racist against both Arab and East African blackness.

^ From Wesley Muhammad's blog. His view is that Islam has been corrupted since the Abbasids took over in 750,A.D.

and that is only recently that Master Fard Muhammad (according to the NOI , half black Arab and half Caucasian ) corrected Islam around 1930 [/QB]

So, you admit your photo spams are fraudulent and a failed attempt to yet again discredit Dr. Wesley Muhammad?

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

quote:

and that is only recently that Master Fard Muhammad (according to the NOI , half black Arab and half Caucasian ) corrected Islam around 1930

See, this is why he is. Ph.D in Islamic studies and you're a nobody.

You are so pathetic you now argue about "Master Fard Muhammad", when you don't even understand the metaphor and mythology. Plus is has nothing to do with the biochemical assault on blacks in America, but strangely enough you aren't bothered by that at all. You seem more concerned with all that other stuff.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
So why show that picture, since it had nothing to do with his lecture. If you don't understand half of what he is talking about why make these odd claims and suggestions? It's just weird.

I just explained very clearly why I posted it.
He said in the video Arabs in Zanzibar introduced Cannabis to Ethiopia

So I posted a picture of Arabs from Zanzibar. So of course that has to do with what he said, what the hell are you talking about ?

Tukuler
Member # 19944

quote:
quote:
Targetted?
Yeah, sure.

Did you actually look at the lecture? I understand the resistance is strong, but black people have to come to grips with the biochemical facts. And yes, that is a painful process.
Do you actually know anything about day to day life
of the Black Americans over the last 40 years?

Have you lived with Rastas or had affairs with
Yardies?

When's the last time you sat down and chillum with Kali worshippers?

You are free to voice your opinions and so am I

Have you ever set foot in an NOI Temple or masjid
or been at a Saviours Day?

I'm not a blind cult follower of Wesley Muhammad
Nor do I knock anyone who is. I think with my own mind inculcated by my actual life experiences. One
of which is Farrakhan himself inviting me onstage
and introducing me.

So do you mind if I express myself or must I capitulate to groupthink?

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I just explained very clearly why I posted it.
He said in the video Arabs in Zanzibar introduced Cannabis to Ethiopia

So I posted a picture of Arabs from Zanzibar. So of course that has to do with what he said, what the hell are you talking about ?

You lack comprehension skills, that is a real issue. Sad so sad.

I will explain it to you once more, he is talking about Aryanized Muslims, the Aryinazation started a few centuries before. He also explained that the cannabis seed origin, and that was no Oman. [Embarrassed] So, it is obviously you who don't know what the heel you're talking about.

You are more concerned about how "white they were" than the biochemical assault on black America. Hmmmmm? [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Plus is has nothing to do with the biochemical assault on blacks in America, but strangely enough you aren't bothered by that at all. You seem more concerned with all that other stuff.

Since whites use marijuana as well I don't consider marijuana a biochemical assault on blacks.

I don't consider it a biochemical assault on anybody because it is not forced on anybody. You can choose not to use it.

Furthermore if whites are using plenty of marijuana that would reduce their dominance as well according to Wesley Muhammad so the theory is not working.

The availability of illegal guns in Chicago is a more important issue

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Targetted?
Yeah, sure.

Do you actually know anything about day to day life
of the Black Americans over the last 40 years?

Have you lived with Rastas or had affairs with
Yardies?

When's the last time you sat down and chillum with Kali worshippers?

You are free to voice your opinions and so am I

Have you ever set foot in an NOI Temple or masjid
or been at a Saviours Day?

I'm not a blind cult follower of Wesley Muhammad
Nor do I knock anyone who is. I think with my own mind inculcated by my actual life experiences. One
of which is Farrakhan himself inviting me onstage
and introducing me.

So do you mind if I express myself or must I capitulate to groupthink?

Well, actually I have family and friends in America. All my family are engineers. My family has been there for many many decades.

But how do your arguments confluence the biochemical attack on black Americans? It has very little to do with this historical documentation. I do understand the resistance, for the cause of to get "high" under the subliminal of "my opinion", "my propagative". However it leads to self destruction, but when one is that "high" and "chemically induced" one can't see these facts for what they are.

If one uses his / her own mind one will come to the realization that Dr. Wesley is speaking real here. It is all well documented.

I am about the watch part 2 plus the Q and A, so I will not be able to chat any longer for now.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
You live in Amsterdam, they have all sorts of high THC weed there.
Is that a "biochemical assault " ?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Plus is has nothing to do with the biochemical assault on blacks in America, but strangely enough you aren't bothered by that at all. You seem more concerned with all that other stuff.

Since whites use marijuana as well I don't consider marijuana a biochemical assault on blacks.

I don't consider it a biochemical assault on anybody because it is not forced on anybody. You can choose not to use it.

You most likely didn't even understand half of what he was talking about. The terminology flew over your head like madness.

Do you understand social-engineering?

quote:

Furthermore if whites are using plenty of marijuana that would reduce their dominance as well according to Wesley Muhammad so the theory is not working.

You don't understand chemistry.

Dr. Wesley explained the engineered factors of MK-Ultra. These are all well researched official governmental documents. Something you understand very little about.

quote:

The social engineering of both goes hand-in-hand. It is this much you understand about the topic. So much for your "Africana" support. [Embarrassed]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
So explain how in your country how marijuana sold in Cafes is social-engineering.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
You live in Amsterdam, they have all sorts of high THC weed there.
Is that a "biochemical assault " ?

You are now talking gibberish, which is a very typical thing to do for you.

It is clear that you don't understand anything, including this very same topic of biochemistry Dr. Wesley talked about.

Nor do I live in Amsterdam. smh.

High THC in weed comes from chemist who work for the crime scene, which they have created in labs, what part of this don't you understand. It is not the original product.

It is not the scene I am in, but from what I hear different stores have different products.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

OK, this is it.
Time for you to start focusing on moderation and less on posting. Your posts just muddy up the water and are obviously meant to twist facts and reality. Unbecoming of a site mod, so just please stop.

WHites drank alcohol, but making it freely available to the disheartened and depressed Native Americans so they could commit slow suicide wasn't targeting them. Same goes for the South African Bushman, Aborigines and many other native peoples.

Take a look at who owns all the US's largest liquor distillers and distributors.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

OK, this is it.
Time for you to start focusing on moderation and less on posting. Your posts just muddy up the water and are obviously meant to twist facts and reality. Unbecoming of a site mod, so just please stop.

WHites drank alcohol, but making it freely available to the disheartened and depressed Native Americans so they could commit slow suicide wasn't targeting them. Same goes for the South African Bushman, Aborigines and many other native peoples.

Take a look at who owns all the US's largest liquor distillers and distributors.

The moderation is just as terrible as understanding this topic Dr. Wesley has addressed.

And yes, it is absolutely despicable the way the presented facts have been twisted by the lioness.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Ask yourself why certain dual citizens in the US consistently attempt to maintain the US marijuana laws, yet in Israel we have this;

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2017-04-11/israel-is-a-global-leader-in-marijuana-research

TEL AVIV — After speaking here last month at a conference devoted to marijuana innovation, Garyn Angel handed out cannabis-infused salad dressing and sauces to people seeking to add an extra kick to their lunch. The CannaTech conference drew high-profile speakers, including Yuval Landschaft, director of the Medical Cannabis Unit at Israel's Ministry of Health, and Sharren Haskel, a member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing party and one of Israel's biggest advocates of medical marijuana. The government speakers underscored the Israeli government's growing involvement in medical marijuana research and development.

Enter Israel, which has become an international leader in cannabis research, partly fueled by the world's highest percentage of financial resources devoted to research.

It's a GREAT business move to halt the possibility of the US doing research and developing drugs until Israel has completed their research and ready to control the world-wide market.
Can't blame anyone but the US Congress, Senate and citizens for once again falling for the Okey-doke.

This is the guy who made marijuana illegal in the US, as well as the growing of Hemp which African Americans were especially expert in and made great profit from.

Harry J. Anslinger, was a barber by trade who was born in Bern, Switzerland.
He later obtained an associates degree in business and engineering.
 -

In the 1930s Anslinger's articles often contained racial themes in his anti-marijuana campaign:[17]

Colored students at the Univ. of Minn. partying with (white) female students, smoking [marijuana] and getting their sympathy with stories of racial persecution. Result: pregnancy.[18][19]

Two Negros took a girl fourteen years old and kept her for two days under the influence of hemp. Upon recovery she was found to be suffering from syphilis.[19]

When Anslinger was interviewed in 1954 about drug abuse, however, he mentioned nothing about race or sex. In his book The Protectors (1964), Anslinger has a chapter called "Jazz and Junk Don't Mix" about black jazz musicians Billie Holiday (who he had handcuffed on her death bed due to suspicion of drug use and possession[20]) and Charlie Parker, who both died after years of heroin and alcohol abuse, but no mention of Lenny Bruce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_J._Anslinger

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Marijuana can reduce testosterone and in my opinion makes many (but not all) people lazy and others paranoid.
So I would agree with Wesley Muhammad on those things.
My recommendation is don't smoke it every day. I would say at most a couple days a week. It does help a lot of people to relax though.
Drugs are fast money in the hood, more jobs programs are needed, less guns, less weed rap songs
Colorado seems to be the marijuana capital of America these days where they have a legal industry, made a billion last year.

Oh but that herb is so sweet once in awhile, one love.

Ish give it another chance get the Indica not the Sativa, take about 4 hits and chill in the park and watch the sunset

Wesley Muhammad says god put cannibus into Southern Siberia.
That places the blame on the black man

peace

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com