EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Does Marijuana feminize men? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Does Marijuana feminize men?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
Plus is has nothing to do with the biochemical assault on blacks in America, but strangely enough you aren't bothered by that at all. You seem more concerned with all that other stuff.

Since whites use marijuana as well I don't consider marijuana a biochemical assault on blacks.

I don't consider it a biochemical assault on anybody because it is not forced on anybody. You can choose not to use it.

Furthermore if whites are using plenty of marijuana that would reduce their dominance as well according to Wesley Muhammad so the theory is not working.

The availability of illegal guns in Chicago is a more important issue

OK, this is it.
Time for you to start focusing on moderation and less on posting. Your posts just muddy up the water and are obviously meant to twist facts and reality. Unbecoming of a site mod, so just please stop.

WHites drank alcohol, but making it freely available to the disheartened and depressed Native Americans so they could commit slow suicide wasn't targeting them. Same goes for the South African Bushman, Aborigines and many other native peoples.

Take a look at who owns all the US's largest liquor distillers and distributors.

Lioness can't comprehend that this biochemical assault goes along with the gun activity and poverty.

It surprises me time and time again how someone who claimed to be trained in Africana and humanitarian studies doesn't understand this or even completely ignores this.

It seems more as if this person enjoys this assault on black America. One of the very few groups of people I see doing this are (yep) white supremacist.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Marijuana can reduce testosterone and in my opinion makes many (but not all) people lazy and others paranoid.
So I would agree with Wesley Muhammad on those things.
My recommendation is don't smoke it every day. I would say at most a couple days a week. It does help a lot of people to relax though.
Drugs are fast money in the hood, more jobs programs are needed, less guns, less weed rap songs
Colorado seems to be the marijuana capital of America these days where they have a legal industry, made a billion last year.

Oh but that herb is so sweet once in awhile, one love.

Ish give it another chance get the Indica not the Sativa, take about 4 hits and chill in the park and watch the sunset

Wesley Muhammad says god put cannibus into Southern Siberia.
That places the blame on the black man

peace

It's funny how you turn everything socially engineered towards black America into sarcasm. He, Dr. Wesley has all of what he said well documented, MK-Ultra.

Yet, for some funny reason you think you are more knowledgeable on the subject. [Big Grin]

It's nice to see you expose yourself once again.

See, I have learned to meditate and get to higher places, God-body.

Peace.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Marijuana can reduce testosterone and in my opinion makes many (but not all) people lazy and others paranoid.
My recommendation is don't smoke it every day. I would say at most a couple days a week. It does help a lot of people to relax though.
Drugs are fast money in the hood, more jobs programs are needed, less guns, less weed rap songs
Colorado seems to be the marijuana capital of America these days where they have a legal industry, made a billion last year.

Ish give it another chance get the Indica not the Sativa, take about 4 hits and chill in the park and watch the sunset

peace

LOL, stop trying to flip the script and sounding foolish.
What you said is wrong again.
The only reason Indica is on the street instead of Sativa is it takes Indica 4 months to harvest and Sativa 12-16 months.
Sativa is the lazy weed, while Sativa is the cerebral weed.
Sativa grows best in tropical environments (Africa, India, The Islands), while Indica grows well in inside grow environments easy to conceal from LEO.

You don't know nothing about nothing, do you?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

peace

LOL, stop trying to flip the script and sounding foolish.
What you said is wrong again.
The only reason Indica is on the street instead of Sativa is it takes Indica 4 months to harvest and Sativa 12-16 months.
Sativa is the lazy weed, while Sativa is the cerebral weed.

You don't know nothing about nothing, do you?

Indeed, with each post its getting worse. [Big Grin]

And it only proves Dr. Wesley to be right.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Wesley Muhammad is saying is that people like rastas should stop stealing their culture from Scythians and conforming to CIA mind control. O.k I get it
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
What Wesley Muhammad is saying is that people like rastas should stop stealing their culture from Scythians and conforming to CIA mind control. O.k I get it

Where did he say Rastas stole it from Scythians culture? He stated that it is was put there by colonial Brits. See, you didn't pay any attention to things that are at the core of this issue.

But more importantly is the biochemical assault on black people in America, by biochemical manipulation.

You keep making these sarcastic "jokes", while this is a serious topic. Why?

Why do you think it is funny?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Yes, that too. [Big Grin]

But more importantly is the biochemical assault on black people in America, by biochemical manipulation.

If something I said was joke you wouldn't be saying "yes" to it because that is what he's saying.

No I don't think everything is a conspiracy theory, pot is like alcohol. People like it, they buy it and it's less addictive comparatively

So I don't think the paranoid scare tactics are going to work. Many of these pistol popping gangstas smoke a lot of weed and are not lacking in aggressiveness. That whole thing about feminizing they will be laughing at if they ever hear it

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allow me to peel this onion for you and expose what's really happening.

-

This real target of America's war on marijuana was not actually marijuana, but HEMP!
If hemp weren't banished from the land, it would very likely today be a market worth tens or hundreds of millions of dollars, and African Americans would have a good chunk of that market.

My grandfather and great grandfather both grew hemp on their farms.

Hemp was a plant that is easy to grow has very low overhead and very profitable.

No one grew Hemp, Rice, or raised horses better in the US than African Americans.

Growing Hemp offered African Americans a path to address many markets, even international ones, with little expense and capital independent operations. Meaning, you didn't need a big bank loan. All you needed was some land and seed.

George Washington, the founder of this nation and owner of a large hemp plantation in Virginia (worked by African slaves) stated on numerous occasions, "Where ever your travels take you in this great nation, be sure to sow the hemp seed".
You can safely say that George Washington was the Johnny Appleseed of hemp.
Ironic that these conservatives overlook that.

-

By making Hemp illegal, whites cut off a very lucrative and open market option for African Americans.

-

Top Commercial Hemp Products Imported to the US in 2015

Approximately $580M in raw hemp fiber from the UK, used to build homes and home insulation.

The U.S. imports an additional estimated $300 million each year in commercial hemp products and raw hemp materials, yet it’s still illegal in most cases to grow this crop in the country. Industrial hemp is environmentally friendly and has the potential to be used to make 25,000-plus distinct products.

Here are some of the top commercial hemp products imported to the U.S., according to data from the U.S. International Trade Commission.

1. Hemp Seeds: In 2013 (the most recent year for which data is available), the U.S. imported more than $26 million worth of hemp seeds; in 2005, just five years earlier, this category only accounted for about $271,000. This speaks to the increased legality of growth of industrial hemp for research purposes, though it is still prohibited to grow this crop for other purposes. The seeds can also be used as an ingredient in health and beauty products, industrial oils, and pharmaceuticals.

2. Hemp Seed Oilcake and Other Solids: This type of hemp material is commonly used as an additive in foods and nutritional supplements. In 2013, the U.S. imported approximately $6.25 million in hemp oilcake and related products, primarily from Canada.

3. Hemp Oil and Fractions: This category represents imports of approximately $2.25 million in 2013. Hemp oil can be distilled to make a host of other products, including plastics and biofuels, as well as used on its own in soaps, as a moisturizer, and for cooking.

4. True Hemp Woven Fabrics: In 2013, the U.S. imported just over $1 million in ready-made hemp clothing and textiles. This includes hemp products that are already processed into fabric but may not be a finished garment or product, as well as completed textile products that were imported as-is.

5. True Hemp Yarn: This category, indicating that the hemp fibers have been spun into yarn but that this yarn is not yet woven into fabric, represented $478,000 in industrial hemp imports to the U.S. in 2013.

6. True Hemp, Raw/Processed Not Spun: The U.S. imported approximately $78,000 in hemp that is in its raw state and has not been processed, with the purpose of doing the processing domestically, in 2013.

The center in the US presently for hemp home building is Ashville, North Carolina, where a company, Hemp Technologies has constructed a large number of custom hemp homes.
http://www.hemp-technologies.com/

Benefits of Hempcrete

High thermal insulation
50% - 70% energy savings
FIRE PROOF
Termite resistant
Breathable walls
Design flexibility
Prevents mould
CO2 sequestration
Negative carbon footprint
Healthy living environment
Inherently Airtight
High acoustic performance
No waste
No Dry Rot
Natural Substrates for Plasters and Renders
Low Air Infiltration
ZERO LAND FILL

-

--------------------

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, that too. [Big Grin]

If something I said was joke you wouldn't be saying "yes" to it because that is what he's saying.

No I don't think everything is a conspiracy theory, pot is like alcohol. People like it, they buy it and it's less addictive comparatively

So I don't think the paranoid scare tactics are going to work. Many of these pistol popping gangstas smoke a lot of weed and are not lacking in aggressiveness. That whole thing about feminizing they will be laughing at if they ever hear it

[Roll Eyes]

You hardly understood any of what he was talking about. And all he talked about is document facts. What "YOU BELIEVE" or not is completely irrelevant. And as I said before, if you are in such disagreement with Dr. Wesley why don't you take up a debate with him, since you claim to be so incredibly bright.

quote:
Top adviser to Richard Nixon admitted that ‘War on Drugs’ was policy tool to go after anti-war protesters and ‘black people’

The Rev. Al Sharpton said Ehrlichman’s comments proved what black people had believed for decades.

“This is a frightening confirmation of what many of us have been saying for years. That this was a real attempt by government to demonize and criminalize a race of people,” Sharpton told the Daily News. “And when we would raise the questions over that targeting, we were accused of all kind of things, from harboring criminality to being un-American and trying to politicize a legitimate concern.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/nixon-aide-war-drugs-tool-target-black-people-article-1.2573832

quote:

• The best national evidence on drug use shows that African Americans and whites use illegal drugs at about the same rate. Nonetheless, African Americans are about five times as likely to go to prison for drug possession as whites—and judging from exonerations, innocent black people are about 12 times more likely to be convicted of drug crimes than innocent white people. pp.16-17

• In general, very few ordinary, low-level drug convictions result in exoneration, regardless of innocence, because the stakes are too low. In Harris County, Texas, however, there have been 133 exonerations in ordinary drug possession cases in the last few years. These are cases in which defendants pled guilty, and were exonerated after routine lab tests showed they were not carrying illegal drugs. Sixty-two percent of the Harris County drug-crime guilty plea exonerees were African American in a county with 20% black residents.

• The main reason for this racial disproportion in convictions of innocent drug defendants is that police enforce drug laws more vigorously against African Americans than against members of the white majority, despite strong evidence that both groups use drugs at equivalent rates. African Americans are more frequently stopped, searched, arrested, and convicted—including in cases in which they are innocent. The extreme form of this practice is systematic racial profiling in drug-law enforcement. pp. 20-21

• Since 1989, more than 1,800 defendants have been cleared in “group exonerations” that followed 15 large-scale police scandals in which officers systematically framed innocent defendants. The great majority were African-American defendants who were framed for drug crimes that never occurred. There are almost certainly many more such cases that remain hidden. pp. 21-25

• Why do police officers who conduct these outrageous programs of framing innocent drug defendants concentrate on African Americans? The simple answer: Because that’s what they do in all aspects of drug-law enforcement. Guilty or innocent, they always focus disproportionately on African Americans. Of the many costs that the War on Drugs inflicts on the black community, the practice of deliberately charging innocent defendants with fabricated crimes may be the most shameful. pp. 26-27

Drug transactions and drug possession have no immediate victims. With rare exceptions, drug investigations are initiated by the police themselves, who go searching for crimes that are almost never reported. The police have essentially unlimited discretion to choose how and where to enforce drug laws, and against whom, which opens the door to pervasive discrimination. We see the effects in two settings. In routine drug possession cases, African Americans are more likely than whites to be convicted by mistake because—guilty or innocent— they are more likely to be stopped, searched and arrested. Some false drug convictions, however, are not mistakes. African Americans are also the main targets in a shocking series of scandals in which police officers systematically framed innocent defendants for drug crimes that never occurred."

http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

The self proclaimed African American woman says: "I don't think the paranoid scare tactics are going to work". [Roll Eyes]

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reefer Madness didn't work.
Smokers blazed their trees
watched it and laughed
their ass off.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Reefer Madness didn't work.
Smokers blazed their trees
watched it and laughed
their ass off.

Yep, that's the point.

And the social engineers have the last laugh.

quote:
White people are more likely to deal drugs, but black people are more likely to get arrested for it

Here's a pretty astonishing chart on the skyrocketing number of arrests of black Americans for nonviolent drug crimes. Brookings' Jonathan Rothwell lays it out:

Arrest data show a striking trend: arrests of blacks have fallen for violent and property crimes, but soared for drug related crimes. As of 2011, drug crimes comprised 14 percent of all arrests and a miscellaneous category that includes “drug paraphernalia” possession comprised an additional 31 percent of all arrests. Just 6 percent and 14 percent of arrests were for violent and property crimes, respectively.

Even more surprising is what gets left out of the chart: Blacks are far more likely to be arrested for selling or possessing drugs than whites, even though whites use drugs at the same rate. And whites are actually more likely to sell drugs:

Whites were about 45 percent more likely than blacks to sell drugs in 1980, according to an analysis of the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth by economist Robert Fairlie. This was consistent with a 1989 survey of youth in Boston. My own analysis of data from the 2012 National Survey on Drug Use and Health shows that 6.6 percent of white adolescents and young adults (aged 12 to 25) sold drugs, compared to just 5.0 percent of blacks (a 32 percent difference).

This partly reflects racial differences in the drug markets in black and white communities. In poor black neighborhoods, drugs tend to be sold outdoors, in the open. In white neighborhoods, by contrast, drug transactions typically happen indoors, often between friends and acquaintances. If you sell drugs outside, you're much more likely to get caught.

Rothwell's numbers shoot some holes into some oft-repeated drug warrior talking points: that people don't get arrested for nonviolent drug crime as much as they used to (false), and that legalizing and decriminalizing certain drugs won't magically solve racial disparities in the criminal justice system (true, although the chart above suggests it could help).

--Patrick T. Fallon/Bloomberg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/?utm_term=.29d903fc1192

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
wake up, that's a movie title
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

And what was it about?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And what was it about?
exaggerating the effects of marijuana in order to scare people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQlcMHhF3w

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And what was it about?
exaggerating the effects of marijuana in order to scare people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhQlcMHhF3w

lol It was a rhetoric. What were you thinking, I'ma pop this evidence.

That movie was to warn the white population. And this is about socially engineered biochemistry against the black population. Do you not see the difference? Are you really that stupid?

Now, back to reality.

quote:
”Similarly, the vast majority of counties arrest blacks at a higher rate than whites, with some having a disparity of greater than 10 to 1:

https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/06/marijuana_arrest_rates_by_race_year.png

https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/06/marijauna_arrest_disparity_county.png

The black/white marijuana arrest gap, in nine charts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/04/the-blackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/

quote:

"Targeting Blacks

• African Americans constituted 53.5 percent of all persons who entered prison5 because of a drug conviction;_6_

• Blacks were 10.1 times more likely than whites to enter prison for drug offenses;

• A black man was 11.8 times more likely than a white man to enter prison for drug offenses;

• A black woman was 4.8 times more likely than a white woman to enter prison for drug offenses;

• Among all African Americans entering prison, almost two out of five (38.2 percent) were convicted of drug offenses, compared to one in four whites (25.4 percent); and

• Although still dramatic, the racial disparity in the ratio of black to white prison admission rates for drug offenses in 2003 was in most states less than in 1996. Nevertheless, because of the increase in the disparity in states with large populations such as New York and California, the racial disparity across the 34 states was higher in 2003 than it was in 1996. In 2003, the black prison admission rate for drug offenses was 10. 1 times that of whites. In 1996, it was 9.9 times greater.

Over the years, those surveys have suggested that whites and blacks use illicit drugs at roughly the same rates.

-- Human Rights Watch

Drug Law Enforcement and Race in the United States.(2008) Long before BLM existed."

https://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/reports/us0508_1.pdf

It's hilarious when you tell people to wake up. [Big Grin]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Allow me to peel this onion for you and expose what's really happening.

-

This real target of America's war on marijuana was not actually marijuana, but HEMP!
If hemp weren't banished from the land, it would very likely today be a market worth tens or hundreds of millions of dollars, and African Americans would have a good chunk of that market.

My grandfather and great grandfather both grew hemp on their farms.

Hemp was a plant that is easy to grow has very low overhead and very profitable.

No one grew Hemp, Rice, or raised horses better in the US than African Americans.

Growing Hemp offered African Americans a path to address many markets, even international ones, with little expense and capital independent operations. Meaning, you didn't need a big bank loan. All you needed was some land and seed.

George Washington, the founder of this nation and owner of a large hemp plantation in Virginia (worked by African slaves) stated on numerous occasions, "Where ever your travels take you in this great nation, be sure to sow the hemp seed".
You can safely say that George Washington was the Johnny Appleseed of hemp.
Ironic that these conservatives overlook that.

-

By making Hemp illegal, whites cut off a very lucrative and open market option for African Americans.

-

Top Commercial Hemp Products Imported to the US in 2015

Approximately $580M in raw hemp fiber from the UK, used to build homes and home insulation.

The U.S. imports an additional estimated $300 million each year in commercial hemp products and raw hemp materials, yet it’s still illegal in most cases to grow this crop in the country. Industrial hemp is environmentally friendly and has the potential to be used to make 25,000-plus distinct products.

Here are some of the top commercial hemp products imported to the U.S., according to data from the U.S. International Trade Commission.

1. Hemp Seeds: In 2013 (the most recent year for which data is available), the U.S. imported more than $26 million worth of hemp seeds; in 2005, just five years earlier, this category only accounted for about $271,000. This speaks to the increased legality of growth of industrial hemp for research purposes, though it is still prohibited to grow this crop for other purposes. The seeds can also be used as an ingredient in health and beauty products, industrial oils, and pharmaceuticals.

2. Hemp Seed Oilcake and Other Solids: This type of hemp material is commonly used as an additive in foods and nutritional supplements. In 2013, the U.S. imported approximately $6.25 million in hemp oilcake and related products, primarily from Canada.

3. Hemp Oil and Fractions: This category represents imports of approximately $2.25 million in 2013. Hemp oil can be distilled to make a host of other products, including plastics and biofuels, as well as used on its own in soaps, as a moisturizer, and for cooking.

4. True Hemp Woven Fabrics: In 2013, the U.S. imported just over $1 million in ready-made hemp clothing and textiles. This includes hemp products that are already processed into fabric but may not be a finished garment or product, as well as completed textile products that were imported as-is.

5. True Hemp Yarn: This category, indicating that the hemp fibers have been spun into yarn but that this yarn is not yet woven into fabric, represented $478,000 in industrial hemp imports to the U.S. in 2013.

6. True Hemp, Raw/Processed Not Spun: The U.S. imported approximately $78,000 in hemp that is in its raw state and has not been processed, with the purpose of doing the processing domestically, in 2013.

The center in the US presently for hemp home building is Ashville, North Carolina, where a company, Hemp Technologies has constructed a large number of custom hemp homes.
http://www.hemp-technologies.com/

Benefits of Hempcrete

High thermal insulation
50% - 70% energy savings
FIRE PROOF
Termite resistant
Breathable walls
Design flexibility
Prevents mould
CO2 sequestration
Negative carbon footprint
Healthy living environment
Inherently Airtight
High acoustic performance
No waste
No Dry Rot
Natural Substrates for Plasters and Renders
Low Air Infiltration
ZERO LAND FILL

-

This was very informational. And yeah, Hemp products are popular over here.

It's funny how the lioness ran off again. Btw, What kind of man picks a name like "the lioness".

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I don't take Lionese seriously. Not in 10 years.
I only hope that in time, it can find itself and be at peace.

I visited Hemp Technology in Ashville and had a look at some of the homes they built using HempCrete.
It seems there are tons of advantages building a home using it, one of them being superior insulation.
A home built using this maintains an internal constant temperature of 68 degrees, even when the outside ambient temperature is above (or below) Delta T of 15-20 degrees, and that's without air conditioning or heating.
Also, rodents and insect hate Hemp. It is a natural insect and Herbicide, so you don't have to worry about termites, rats/mice, burrowing into your home.
A foundation made from it is naturally earthquake proof, because HempCrete is flexible and moves with the earth.
This cost to build with it is pretty much the same as Brick and mortar, and it would be even cheaper IF the stupid US gove would just make growing Hemp legal. Presently, HT buys and imports all it's raw hemp fiber to make hempcrete from Canada and the UK.
Hempcrete is just a mixture of Hemp fiber and Lime. You mix them together, add some water, and boom,; Hempcrete.
You can shape it like bricks or cinder blocks, or just build a hollow wooden frame and pour the hempcrete which is like wet concrete into the hollow, let it dry (1 day) and then remove the wooden frame. Easy way to build a good Grade A Green energy efficient home.

Another neat fact about growing hemp.
Hemp is a natural insecticide, so farmers used to grow crops like corn, and plant hemp interleaved throughout the field. This kept insects and animals out from eating the crop, without the use of chemical pesticides. What could be better than that?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
If hemp production was legal in the whole U.S., Cannabis, which looks very similar would be much more spread than it already is.
So Cannabis use would go up and Wesley Muhammad would not be happy.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
If hemp production was legal in the whole U.S., Cannabis, which looks very similar would be much more spread than it already is.

To be clear, Hemp is cannabis. They look alike because they are exactly in the same family. Both are classified as Cannabis.

Hemp or industrial hemp (from Old English hænep),[1] typically found in the northern hemisphere, is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species that is grown specifically for the industrial uses of its derived products.

Both should be legal.

I don't think if they were both legalized, that it would make very much difference to Dr. Muhammad, personally.

In fact, I'd bet the week after, the NOI would be discussing if they should begin planting Hemp on their NOI farm lands.
One year later, you'd see NOI members on every corner in every city of the country, selling bean pies, Final calls newspapers printed on their own hemp paper, and NOI made and distributed hemp clothing and hair/skin products.
It would probably quad-triple NOI revenues in the 1st/2nd year.

The US gov and the ADL wouldn't like that, and would not be happy! But here's the thing, a REAL African American black woman would be, or should be happy. [Wink]

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^ the topic is obviously too overwhelming for the lioness.

quote:

You still don't get it, don't you.

Do you have any idea what he was talking about? [Cool]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] If hemp production was legal in the whole U.S., Cannabis, which looks very similar would be much more spread than it already is.

To be clear, Hemp is cannabis. They look alike because they are exactly in the same family. Both are classified as Cannabis.

Hemp or industrial hemp (from Old English hænep),[1] typically found in the northern hemisphere, is a variety of the Cannabis sativa plant species that is grown specifically for the industrial uses of its derived products.

Both should be legal.

I don't think if they were both legalized, that it would make very much difference to Dr. Muhammad, personally.

Minister Farrakhan has a much more liberal view on Marijuana (at least in 2016) than Wesley Muhammad but obviously you didn't watch Wesley Muhammad's video in the opening post or read his new book where he talks about marijuana being an agent of biochemical attack on black men by the government in order to feminize them.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I stand by what I said, in that both the US gove and the ADL would both be much more upset than Dr. Muhammad, and from the sound of it, you too.
But a REAL African American black woman would be, or should be happy.

Hey, why'd you delete my post Rachel, or is it Boris?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I stand by what I said, in that both the US gove and the ADL would both be much more upset than Dr. Muhammad, and from the sound of it, you too.
But a REAL African American black woman would be, or should be happy.

This confirms that you did not watch Wesley Muhammad's video which is the topic of this thread. He is a minister in the Nation of Islam. So there is no point in you saying anything in this thread. At least Ish Gebor watched it
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
LOL! I've seen Wesley dozens of times and read several of his books as well.
I know exactly what he said AND what he actually meant.
I also know that you don't have a full grasp or understanding of what he meant, or you are just playing ignorant to keep your thread alive.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] LOL! I've seen Wesley dozens of times and read several of his books as well.

No you don't because you didn't even watch the video.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QB] LOL! I've seen Wesley dozens of times and read several of his books as well.

No you don't because you didn't even watch the video.
LMBAO!

I read your interpretation of what he said and that was enough to know that you were wrong in what you interpreted.
Dr. Muhammad and I, we both already share a commonality in mind, so I don't have to try so hard as you to hear exactly what he's saying. I think you call that Empathic synergy, right?

However, to be 100% certain I am correct, I've watched the video and now I am 100% certain that you, a black woman, don't understand black realities and as a black woman, and except for me, you don't seem to like free minded, intelligent black men.
How come?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
No need for interpretation here are some quotes

quote:

The Pot Plot and the Marijuana Controversy
Dr. Wesley Muhammad, Student Minister, Nation of Islam

"The Scythians, those Caucasian nomadic warriors from the Russian Steppe...it is they who spread who spread Cannabis throughout the middle east and eventually Africa
The ultimate aim is to neuter Patriarchy, Cannabis the original Cannabis cult was an indo European cult , Indo Aryan cult but the cult of Cannabis was part of the white Goddess,The Scythians, their chief god was the goddessTabiti.
They spread Cannabis around the world and they spread the white goddess around the world "

The Nation of Islam in 2017 has taken a harsher view on marijuana just recently >

quote:

"Black people are religious with our weed smoking, and Black men in particular are dogmatic pot heads. But it’s a fact that chronic use of marijuana has a subtle feminizing quality to it.

marijuana has been proven in lab studies to be an anti-androgen or "testosterone blocker." It partially (not fully) blocks production of testosterone in men and thus partially inhibits the masculinization of a male fetus's brain. Long term smokers risk lowered testosterone and what I called Sunday "a mild feminization."

-

This is the latest Nation of Islam policy on smoking marijuana, weed is feminizing.
They have a harsher view now than they did a year ago.

I agree with them partially that there is too much weed culture in the black community now.

But I don't agree with some of his presentation claims about it

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
No need for interpretation here are some quotes

quote:

The Pot Plot and the Marijuana Controversy

"The Scythians, those Caucasian nomadic warriors from the Russian Steppe...it is they who spread who spread Cannabis throughout the middle east and eventually Africa
The ultimate aim is to neuter Patriarchy, Cannabis the original Cannabis cult was an indo European cult , Indo Aryan cult but the cult of Cannabis was part of the white Goddess,The Scythians, their chief god was the goddessTabiti.
They spread Cannabis around the world and they spread the white goddess around the world "

The Nation of Islam in 2017 has taken a harsher view on marijuana just recently >

quote:

"Black people are religious with our weed smoking, and Black men in particular are dogmatic pot heads. But it’s a fact that chronic use of marijuana has a subtle feminizing quality to it.

marijuana has been proven in lab studies to be an anti-androgen or "testosterone blocker." It partially (not fully) blocks production of testosterone in men and thus partially inhibits the masculinization of a male fetus's brain. Long term smokers risk lowered testosterone and what I called Sunday "a mild feminization."

-

This is the latest Nation of Islam policy on smoking marijuana, weed is feminizing.
They have a harsher view now than they did a year ago.

I agree with them partially that there is too much weed culture in the black community now.

But I don't agree with some of his presentation claims about it

Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad clearly out-branched you, since nothing he stated scientificly can e battled by you.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^ be...

@Lioness,

So what part do you agree and what part do you disagree with him. And what makes it that your agreement and disagreement gives it more validation and credibility?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
It is easy to oppose, but the real challenge is, making it work.

It appears strongly that the NOI has been largely successful in making their program work, for the benefit of it's members, and beyond.

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Where is, IronLion?

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Everyone keeps saying, Don't drink the water!

Remember, while melanin allows blacks to store many of the drugs they consume and excrete less excess, whites store none and excrete up to 70% of the drugs they consume.

Freshwater male fish exposed to chemicals in water becoming more feminine

The problem, he said, is the chemicals that flushed down the toilets, many of them in our urine. One source in particular has become a major concern—birth control pills. They have a major impact on creatures living in the water systems where chemicals removed from wastewater are dumped. Another group of chemicals causing a lot of problems for underwater creatures is antidepressants. Just as in humans, they cause behavioral changes in fish—making some less shy, for example, which makes them easier for prey to catch. Other chemicals in cleaning agents, plastics and cosmetics are also causing problems for fish and other wildlife.

The team reports finding males with female sex organs, reduced sperm counts, less competitive mating behaviors, and in some cases, actually producing eggs. They also found estrogens commonly found in plastics cause defects in fish heart valves. The team reports also that offspring of fish exposed to such chemicals were more sensitive to the chemicals in general in subsequent exposures.

https://phys.org/news/2017-07-freshwater-male-fish-exposed-chemicals.html

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Remember, while melanin allows blacks to store many of the drugs they consume and excrete less excess, whites store none and excrete up to 70% of the drugs they consume.

false
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
LMAO!

Where's your data?

Want to see mine, AGAIN?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Want to see mine, AGAIN?

yes show us data that shows in humans "melanin allows blacks to store many of the drugs they consume and excrete less excess, whites store none and excrete up to 70% of the drugs they consume. "

That is nonsense

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
It's already here on the site under, "Bone turnover in black/white women: Vitamin D study".
You should remember because I posted it when you insisted African American women are Vitamin D deficient, and after I posted the study, you ran away.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
You refer to an article which makes no mention of melanin.
So no, it's not already here, it's nonsense.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Correct.
The article isn't related to melanin, but a University of PA study showing Vitamin D levels of black vs White women when feed the same diet and supplements over time while also measuring vitamin and minerals absorbed, stored and percentage passing through as urine and fecal excretion.

Racial Differences in bone turnover and Calcium metabolism in adolescent females.
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & metabolism

The study shows and proves why black woman develop a higher peak bone mass and density compared to white women while requiring less vitamin D. I.E., the black women are Vitamin D deficient is bogus.

A corresponding NIH study showed that less was passed through by the black women because of their ability to store up to 30% of RDA in the liver, while the white women cannot.

I see you remember.

I'll repost it again as soon as I retrieve it from my archive.

Anyway, back to the immediate topic of emasculation of males, black and white.

I've already posted articles estimating the percentage of whites prescribed anti-depressants in the USA as close to 40%.
Using 400M as total whites, that's approx. 160M prescriptions, where a minimum of approx. 30% of these chemicals find their way into our water supply. 30% of of 160M doses every 6 months is a hell of a lot of anti-depressants in water.
The article I posted on fish gender change appears to suggest there is definitely a parallel to fish and the dramatic increase we are observing in gender modification we see in the US and Europe today.

To think, 20 years ago Americans used to joke about not drinking the water in Mexico.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Where is, IronLion?

Lurking.... [Wink]

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
lurking with a spliff in his hand
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What's up lioness? You need some male lion company? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

OH NO!

Don't tell me you been drinking the water!

Why you lurking when you see we needed your expertise?

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

OH NO!

Don't tell me you been drinking the water!

Why you lurking when you see we needed your expertise?

Don't mind me...

Bob Marley once said the herb is required more for those who are yet to try it, than for those who use it regularly.

These days Babylon grows a lot of bad strains with bad cultivation practices and ends up producing poisons.

However, naturally grown herb is the healing of the nation, alcohol is the destruction.

--------------------
Lionz

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I'm j/k, and it's good to see you back.

True dat.

I completely understand the NOI view though. Many of their members were having troubles that led them to jail, so it's best to be safe than sorry. Best to keep their members on a natural high rather than allow them to do things that may get out of control and cascade.
Plus, the NOI is always under intense surveillance, and drugs can place their members in compromising positions making them susceptible to be used and abused by LEO.
So, I understand Dr. Wesley Muhammad's position if a member gets involved and implicates other members.

Trodding through the jungle of the musical world, you encounter everything. People come up and try to lay everything on you, but luckily I never needed them. I think some of these people were actually FBI, CIA or some other undercover. You never know what they might put in it. Maybe something that gives you Parkinson's symptoms, like Ali.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Cannabis was introduced to Jamaica in the 1850s–1860s by indentured servants imported from India during British rule of both nations; many of the terms used in cannabis culture in Jamaica are based on Indian terms, including the term ganja
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Correct.
The article isn't related to melanin, but a University of PA study showing Vitamin D levels of black vs White women when feed the same diet and supplements over time while also measuring vitamin and minerals absorbed, stored and percentage passing through as urine and fecal excretion.

Racial Differences in bone turnover and Calcium metabolism in adolescent females.
The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & metabolism

The study shows and proves why black woman develop a higher peak bone mass and density compared to white women while requiring less vitamin D. I.E., the black women are Vitamin D deficient is bogus.

A corresponding NIH study showed that less was passed through by the black women because of their ability to store up to 30% of RDA in the liver, while the white women cannot.

I see you remember.

I'll repost it again as soon as I retrieve it from my archive.

Anyway, back to the immediate topic of emasculation of males, black and white.

I've already posted articles estimating the percentage of whites prescribed anti-depressants in the USA as close to 40%.
Using 400M as total whites, that's approx. 160M prescriptions, where a minimum of approx. 30% of these chemicals find their way into our water supply. 30% of of 160M doses every 6 months is a hell of a lot of anti-depressants in water.
The article I posted on fish gender change appears to suggest there is definitely a parallel to fish and the dramatic increase we are observing in gender modification we see in the US and Europe today.

To think, 20 years ago Americans used to joke about not drinking the water in Mexico.

Remarkable, the lioness didn't respond. Either the lioness can't comprehend, or can comprehend and is satisfied with this outcome of this biochemical impact. However, lioness will derail this by shifting to Jamaica and the British.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
I'm j/k, and it's good to see you back.

True dat.

I completely understand the NOI view though. Many of their members were having troubles that led them to jail, so it's best to be safe than sorry. Best to keep their members on a natural high rather than allow them to do things that may get out of control and cascade.
Plus, the NOI is always under intense surveillance, and drugs can place their members in compromising positions making them susceptible to be used and abused by LEO.
So, I understand Dr. Wesley Muhammad's position if a member gets involved and implicates other members.

I watched the other parts by Dr. Wesley. He stated that the natural herb doesn't get you high, unless you are sensitive to it. And I have heard of this before, long before Wesley announced this. Dr. Wesley challenges people to travel, go to Iran, Nepal, India etc and try the herb in its natural state. He said, you will get you disappointed. lol

In the country I am at the is legislation condoning soft-drugs going back to the 70s and maybe even earlier. I have heard people say how it has changed. And I hear them say where the good herbs are at and where the bad herbs are at.

Lioness asked me if I ever smoked, and I told lioness yes, twice when I was younger. I told that it didn't do anything for me. And now I'm starting to understand why it didn't do anything for me.

quote:

Trodding through the jungle of the musical world, you encounter everything. People come up and try to lay everything on you, but luckily I never needed them. I think some of these people were actually FBI, CIA or some other undercover. You never know what they might put in it. Maybe something that gives you Parkinson's symptoms, like Ali.

This very well may have been the case. Because that is how they operate. I mean, we see it all the time. They even tried to put the murder of Malcolm on the NOI.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Cannabis was introduced to Jamaica in the 1850s–1860s by indentured servants imported from India during British rule of both nations; many of the terms used in cannabis culture in Jamaica are based on Indian terms, including the term ganja

The question is, how did these Indian servants use the ganja (kanjaa)?

Rastas claim it helps them understand the Bible. Like a shortcut to meditation. We all know that the average user nowadays doesn't use it for meditation purposes. [Big Grin]

It is a different kind of high.

Ps, what are the other Indian terms you refer at?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I mean, we see it all the time. They even tried to put the murder of Malcolm on the NOI. [/QB]

Again speak ignorantly, not having researched the assassination well , just skimming some conspiracy articles which have no proof.

Talmadge Hayer admitted to shooting Malcom X. He was a member of the NOI

Here he is on video admitting to it. He spent 44 years in prison for it.

After the assassination he was beaten by the crowd. Did you even know that?

https://vimeo.com/113394816

VIDEO

Minister Farrakhan called Malcolm X a traitor and wrote, two months before the killing, that "such a man is worthy of death."
Farrakhan has denied ordering the assassination but previously admitted to having "helped create the atmosphere" that led to it.

Nevertheless a Nation of Islam member named Talmadge Hayer confessed to the murder. Did you know this? Try reading a chapter in a book about the assassination. You don't even know the basics.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
I mean, we see it all the time. They even tried to put the murder of Malcolm on the NOI.

Again speak ignorantly, not having researched the assassination well , just skimming some conspiracy articles which have no proof.

Talmadge Hayer admitted to shooting Malcom X. He was a member of the NOI

Here he is on video admitting to it. He spent 44 years in prison for it.

After the assassination he was beaten by the crowd. Did you even know that?

https://vimeo.com/113394816

VIDEO

He can "confess anything he wants", he was an informant working for COINTELPRO.

quote:

Al-Mustafa Shabazz leaves his home in Newark, N.J., on Thursday. A Pulitzer Prize-winning author says Shabazz assassinated Malcolm X, even though he was never charged.

Shabazz and a second man, James Moore, were hit with bank robbery charges the following year. But while Moore was ultimately convicted, the charges against Shabazz were dropped.

The special treatment Shabazz received, Marable wrote, “raises the question of whether he was an FBI informant, either after the assassination of Malcolm X or very possibly even before.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/malcolm-x-assassination-mystery-article-1.2115843

quote:

Minister Farrakhan called Malcolm X a traitor and wrote, two months before the killing, that "such a man is worthy of death."
Farrakhan has denied ordering the assassination but previously admitted to having "helped create the atmosphere" that led to it.

Yeah, he did call him that, and yeah it did create an environment for COINTELPRO to move on them.

They have published about it on their website:

Malcolm X Assassination & FBI COINTELPRO

https://www.noi.org/xfiles/

See the funniest thing here about you, is that you remain in denial about the fact that the NOI was infiltrated by these informants, who worked for COINTELPRO.

quote:

Nevertheless a Nation of Islam member named Talmadge Hayer confessed to the murder. Did you know this? Try reading a chapter in a book about the assassination. You don't even know the basics.

Try reading books on COINTELPRO infiltrating in black organizations with informants, tearing down the black community, while "leaving the KKK in peace".

You don't even know the basics.

The irony is that Dr. Wesley Muh Ammad is addressing a issue, which dates back to the time where the COINTELPRO was actively assassinating black leaders and members of these progressive black organizations, while at the same time this marijuana was plotted and manipulated by COINTELPRO as well.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com