EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » neither one has any class

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: neither one has any class
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTD1A_ic0c
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No class, pt II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFAIBpxSWfQ

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HD quality

THE COMPLETE FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS CONOR MCGREGOR LOS ANGELES PRESS CONFERENCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7dg4seh46U

Staged. Both are great actors.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
No class, pt II

It surprises me an elderly woman is into Boxing and MMA.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.
Lionese don't even know anything about sports or pre-fight hype.

They both are playing down to the level of their audience.
In this case, the audience are Hocket, Soccer, NASCAR fans. I.E. Rednecks.
UFC is a sport of the poor white trash while boxing is the sport enjoyed by the elites.
You don't see Warren Buffet, Densel Washington, or Neil Degrasi at UFC events, but you will see them ringside at boxing events.
Donald Trump, Ted Nugent and David Duke are all UFC fans. In Fact, Donald Trump just said yesterday, he wishes he weren't President so he could go to the event.

Of the two, UFC has the larger fan base because simply, there are more poor white trash Americans than there are blacks.

McGregor will earn $100M for the fight and Mayweather will earn $150M.

Who do you think the American audience is who has and will pay $100 dollars to pay for this PPV?

The pre-fight hype is scripted like reality TV. Like WWE. Like Minstrel, They are giving their ignorant audience what they want.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
No class, pt II

I am not a fight fan nor elderly. I noticed this my accident.

I have seen other footage of boxers at press conferences but here they are calling each other bitches and cursing. Back in the day they did some of this but not this lis a new low.
This one McGregor a real arrogant jerk and Mayweather goes down to the same level
This is a boxing fight

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
No class, pt II

LMAO!

Interestingly, I went to a bar to see Mayweather Vs Oscar De La Hoya. The bar sold admittance and it was packed with about 600 people, and most female, young and old. Maybe 70% of the attendees were female. I'd never seen anything like it with so many females interested in the fight.
Lionese is a soccer fan, is elderly, but not female.

--------------------

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
First you say that 70% of the attendees were female and then you conclude I am not female. That sounds like backwards logic to me
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4008489/conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-ufc-purse-bet/

Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather: UFC star accepts Money Man’s challenge to bet his entire fight purse on victory

Boxer is currently dogged by tax-dodging accusations while Irish star is under long UFC contract

Mayweather barked: “If you believe in yourself like you say you believe in yourself – bet your whole fight cheque you bitch.

“Let’s see if this bitch wants to bet this.’

And McGregor – who insists he will etch the first L onto Mayweather’s perfect record – said he would happily agree to throw all his chips in on August 26.

The UFC hero said: “No f****** problem, send the contract, kid, it’s done.”

How foolish.
I predict he will retract that
The analysts say he is likely to lose if he can't kick an wrestle and he won't be able to. He is banking 100 mil on one lucky punch

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
No class, pt II

I am not a fight fan nor elderly. I noticed this my accident.

I have seen other footage of boxers at press conferences but here they are calling each other bitches and cursing. Back in the day they did some of this but not this lis a new low.
This one McGregor a real arrogant jerk and Mayweather goes down to the same level
This is a boxing fight

The entertainment is part of martial arts, but particularly in this case it was staged. Both were smiling during the trash talk contest.

Anyway, I always assumed you were this elderly lady from NY. I mean, I remember the conversations about Hip Hop, where you stated that you had experienced all these fazes, from the 70's and up.

From what I remember it was in the thread where Elmaestro posted for the first time, or some like that.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:
quote:
No class, pt II

LMAO!

Interestingly, I went to a bar to see Mayweather Vs Oscar De La Hoya. The bar sold admittance and it was packed with about 600 people, and most female, young and old. Maybe 70% of the attendees were female. I'd never seen anything like it with so many females interested in the fight.
Lionese is a soccer fan, is elderly, but not female.

Of course there are females into martial arts, as active and passive members. I at times visit these events and there are males and females of all ages, but 70% is a lot. Great place to look up. [Wink]

quote:
First you say that 70% of the attendees were female and then you conclude I am not female. That sounds like backwards logic to me

We think you don't fit that demographic, for some odd reason.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
in this case it was staged. Both were smiling during the trash talk contest.

smiling is not proof of being "staged"

Also it's irrelevant. Are we supposed excuse stupid behavior if it was "staged"

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather: UFC star accepts Money Man’s challenge to bet his entire fight purse on victory

I don't know who cooked this one up, but it's not true.

It was Conor McGregor who wanted to fight Floyd Mayweather. After insisting on this for almost a year Floyd decided to do it, if it could be arranged by the Boxing comity and UFC comity. Dana from the UFC started the arrangement and the rest in history.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:

You have already stated for the record that you are NOT a fight fan.
Did you forget so soon? You must be older than we estimated.

Anyway, UFC is just a half step above WWE and you should realize who WWE fans are. The same as NASCAR.
Mayweather arranged this whole spectacle. He knows nothing about math, science or history, but he does know the boxing scene and how one graet white hope against a poor black man sells to tens of millions in racist America.

Remember Larry Holmes giving his opinion about Rocky Marciano when the Jewish boxing "experts" ranked Marciano ahead of Holmes as All Time Greatness.
Holmes said: "Rockey Marciano isn't qualified to carry my jock strap"!

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

The smiling is part of what we could see in the staging. If some of the stuff was serious they would have fought on stage. Like in so many instances has happened.

You yourself told us just a few minutes ago, to know nothing about the sport. So, how can you now become this "expert" all of a sudden?

This is a typical trait you have. Arguing about things you don't know and understand. [Embarrassed]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

The smiling is part of what we could see in the staging. If some of the stuff was serious they would have fought on stage. Like in so many instances has happened.

You yourself told us just a few minutes ago, to know nothing about the sport. So, how can you now become this "expert" all of a sudden?

This is a typical trait you have. Arguing about things you don't know and understand. [Embarrassed]

You make a lot unproven statements
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

You have already stated for the record that you are NOT a fight fan.
Did you forget so soon? You must be older than we estimated.

Funny,

I posted my response, then saw your post. [Eek!]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I don't know who cooked this one up, but it's not true.

It was Conor McGregor who wanted to fight Floyd Mayweather. After insisting on this for almost a year Floyd decided to do it, if it could be arranged by the Boxing comity and UFC comity. Dana from the UFC started the arrangement and the rest in history.

It is true and it's on video. You don't understand the situation.

The arrangement is that Mayweather gets 150,000,000 and McGregor gets 100,000,000

At the press conference Mayweather said to McGregor that if he thinks he is so confident he should agree he only gets the 100,000,000 if he wins.
McGregor agreed to this and told Mayweather to add it to the contract.

I predict that he will go back on that but we will see

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Nope.
This happens a lot in boxing, side betting, and they don't retract their words or welch the bets.

Plenty of America's alcoholics and Meth heads will be funding this fight.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You make a lot unproven statements
Such as?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Nope.
This happens a lot in boxing, side betting, and they don't retract their words or welch the bets.

Is that legal? What is an example of boxers making a public bet like that?
So if Mayweather wins, McGregor is actually going to write him a check for 100,000,000?

McGregor said “No f****** problem, send the contract, kid, it’s done.”

And you think this was scripted? What manager would advise him to do that and this would be scripted?

Name one fighter who bet his entire pay, over a million and then paid it to the winner

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Nope.

So if Mayweather wins, McGregor is actually going to write him a check for 100,000,000?

And you think this was scripted? What manager would advise him to do that and this would be scripted?

Name one fighter who bet his entire pay, over a million and then paid it to the winner

It's funny how you can flip from knowing nothing about the martial art world, to "a gifted expert" within one hour.

Hmmm, Conor started this, Floyd responded. And of course Floyd is going to arrange the paperwork, Conor is in no position to do that.

quote:
Former world heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury believes Conor McGregor will take just 35 seconds to knock out Floyd Mayweather when the two men meet August 26.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2718005-conor-mcgregor-will-ko-floyd-mayweather-inside-35-seconds-says-tyson-fury

Complex:

Floyd Mayweather Says Conor McGregor Fight Will Happen 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCjwUT7ypW4

Don't Believe Floyd Mayweather & Conor McGregor Fight Rumors 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uECltXVsRe4

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Ish, that is all useless, Narmertoth is the expert
enough with the first hits on google

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Floyd Mayweather Responds to Conor McGregor Calling Him "Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQqAcmz5Ulk

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Fighters Predict 'The Money Fight' Mayweather Vs McGregor (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gduxe5g_YcA

Fighters Predict 'The Money Fight' Mayweather Vs McGregor (Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUGI3HG2Fo

don't miss the end of part 2

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Nope.

so I guess you don't know the answer to any of this
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
No boxer has earned the kind of money per fight that Floyd Mayweather has.

Most of the top fighters like ODLH earned upwards of $10M per fight, until he fought Mayweather and earned $20M and Mayweather made $10M.
Mayweather broke that record and before he retired earned $35M to $55M per fight, for 6 straight fights.

This fight between Mayweather and McGregor will be just under what Mayweather/Pacquaio made.
Where Mayweather earned $250M and Pac made $120M.
So, it will be the second largest purse in boxing history.
It sounds like a lot of money but don't forget. for $100M; The IRS gets 28-30% ($30M), the manager gets 10-15% ($10-15M), the trainer gets 5% ($5M), the other corner members anywhere from 1-2% ($1-2M), and there are other various expenses to be paid.
That's $30M+$15M+$5M+$2M+$1M=$48M off the top, leaving ~$42M for McGregor, plus he probably has at least 10% taxes to pay to Ireland.

Other fighters usually make smaller side bets because of this, in the $50,000 to $100,000 range.
Boxers can also place bets with the bookies on themselves.
Bernard Hopkins wore an advertisement painted in his back during a fight and the company paid him $50K for wearing it. He used the money to place a bet on himself at 7:1 odds, he was the underdog.
He won, so besides his fight purse he picked up another $350,000 from the bookie he placed his bet with.

The short haired guy in the video above. Is he your cousin?

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Ish, that is all useless, Narmertoth is the expert
enough with the first hits on google

And I used to be a martial artist myself. Boing! [Big Grin]

But hey, it was just another one of your stupid comments, without thinking. After your repetitive false claims. Now trying to us Narmertoth as a defense line, as if he got your back.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Floyd Mayweather Responds to Conor McGregor Calling Him "Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQqAcmz5Ulk

Conner is Irish not American, his intend was most likely not the same as how it is used in America.

In past references Conner made clear to Floyd that he isn't into racism. This was long before Conner lost to Diaz.

All I can say is that you are a remarkably funny individual.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nope.

so I guess you don't know the answer to any of this
So I guess you do? [Embarrassed]

Is it legal? [Roll Eyes]

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I forgot to mention the relatively recent fight between Sergy Kovalev and Jean Pascal.
They made a side bet of $50,000 with the condition the winner donate the $50K to charity.

Kovalev won. Pascal paid up, and Kovalev SAID he donated the money to a kid's charity in Russia. Something probably very difficult to verify by Pascal in his home town in Canada.

Lionese, you know better than I how easy it is to get a fake piece of paper saying you donated money to a charity in Russia.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
What will probably happen is that Conner McGregor will say that he wanted to make the bet but his management won't allow it.
90% of the experts are saying he will lose, he is not a boxer

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Mayweather has already offered to rematch McGregor, but this time at UFC MMA.

--------------------

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What will probably happen is that Conner McGregor will say that he wanted to make the bet but his management won't allow it.

Bob Sapp is not a fighter, either. But he defeated one of the greatest kickboxing legends (Ernesto Hoost) TWICE.

"Of course he's strong, but he cannot fight. He cannot box. He's not a fighter..."
—Hoost

^That's Hoost on Sapp's chances of winning. Now look at how Sapp defeated Hoost based on pure effectiveness:

K-1 Classics: Ernesto Hoost vs. Bob Sapp Feud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-1m-q4etk

McGregor may not be a boxer. He may not even be a well-rounded fighter. But he's effective with what little boxing skills he has.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This whole thing is a WWE circus. Mayweather just needs to hurry and KO this clown and just sit down somewhere.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:

Bob Sapp is not a fighter, either. But he defeated one of the greatest kickboxing legends (Ernesto Hoost) TWICE.

"Of course he's strong, but he cannot fight. He cannot box. He's not a fighter..."
—Hoost

^That's Hoost on Sapp's chances of winning. Now look at how Sapp defeated Hoost based on pure effectiveness:

McGregor may not be a boxer. He may not even be a well-rounded fighter. But he's effective with what little boxing skills he has.

Bob Sapp is / was a terrible fighter but he hits hard. He had advance in his weight and used his reach well in this fight. [Big Grin]

Usually he just swung his arms like a mad man, than was to of breath.

Conner strikes hard and if he doesn't finish it within the first three rounds, Floyd will finish him. Floyd will prolong the fight as long as possible, so he can wear out Connor. After that he will toy with him and destroy him.

Ps. McGregor did box at an early age, at rookie level.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Mayweather has already offered to rematch McGregor, but this time at UFC MMA.

If Mayweather wins this fight within three rounds, he may win from McGregor at the UFC MMA. McGregor's most, if not all his wins was by standing (boxing).
Suliman
Member # 22767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suliman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no ethnic slurs please
-lioness

[ 15. July 2017, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

Posts: 31 | From: Kiribati | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonampak420
Member # 20156

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonampak420     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Money Mayweather has way more class than mcgregor.

Floyd is a highly disciplined boxing scientist

Connor is a classless brutish slugger that trains in different styles of fighting

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who practiced 1 kick 10,000 times- Bruce Lee

Floyds Jab would feel like being hit with a right hand, and His hook could feel like getting hit with a baseball bat. Hes practiced these techniques over 8 millions times

Posts: 340 | From: Outer Limits | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
This fight will bring Floyd Mayweather's career earnings to just over $1 billion dollars!

Not bad for a poor kid who was a victim of and lost both of his parents to the US government's Crack Wars against black people.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -

-

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Floyd Mayweather Running vs. Conor McGregor Running!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A5LBtsX5uA

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Floyd Mayweather Running vs. Conor McGregor Running!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A5LBtsX5uA

Too funny.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^McGregor has forever forfeited a place in my list of UFC greats. He's too much of a clown to me, albeit one that is effective in the ring.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

—Hoost

Bob Sapp is / was a terrible fighter but he hits hard. He had advance in his weight and used his reach well in this fight. [Big Grin]

Coner strikes hard and if he doesn't finish it within the first three rounds, Floyd will finish him. Floyd will prolong the fight as long as possible, so he can wear out Conor. After that he will toy with him and destroy him.

As predicted.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
DOCTOR says Conor McGregor showed signs of brain damage in fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7EFbI_1O0k

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

—Hoost

McGregor may not be a boxer. He may not even be a well-rounded fighter. But he's effective with what little boxing skills he has. [/qb]

Coner strikes hard and if he doesn't finish it within the first three rounds, Floyd will finish him. Floyd will prolong the fight as long as possible, so he can wear out Conor. After that he will toy with him and destroy him.

As predicted.
Respect  - . If only you had the same accuracy when it comes to predicting ancient DNA. [Razz]

If you went to a bookmaker with this detailed prediction you could have made a lot of money. Especially if you got the 10th round stoppage right.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
In fact I did put in a small amount of money on Mayweather, but it was symbolic nothing big.

The more I started reading about aDNA the more I started to see the contradictions on how they came to certain conclusions, sometimes to a point where it becomes laughable. The next step is. I will get to the point where my and accurate predictions on aDNA will be off the hook. [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com