EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Minneapolis officer who allegedly shot Justine Damond offers condolences

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Minneapolis officer who allegedly shot Justine Damond offers condolences
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Condolences to the family.

quote:

Minneapolis officer who allegedly shot Justine Damond offers condolences

Local law enforcement sources identify Mohamed Noor, one of few Somali-Americans on Minneapolis force, as officer who opened fire on Australian woman

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/18/justine-damond-police-shooting-mohamed-noor-minneapolis
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder how this story is going to develop.

quote:

‘Too many people afraid of being called racists’: Michele Bachmann says Muslim cop shot woman in ‘cultural’ rage

Michele Bachmann suggested a Muslim police officer shot a yoga teacher in Minnesota because he was angry the woman was wearing pajamas in public.

The former Republican congresswoman spoke for about 45 minutes Tuesday night before a Republican gubernatorial forum in Waconia, where she praised President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence as “regular” guys who don’t mind being called racist, reported the Star Tribune.

“These are two of the most normal, regular, everyday, average people — and one of them is a multimillionaire,” Bachmann told the crowd of about 100. “(Trump) has 1950s sensibilities, which is a great decade.”

Bachmann, who serves on a White House advisory board on faith issues, urged the GOP candidates in the room to focus on Minnesota’s changing demographics, which includes an influx of Somali Muslims and other immigrants.

“We are bringing in massive welfare dependency, and we are losing the most productive from our state,” Bachmann said.

She said Minnesota had gained a “reputation for terrorism,” bringing up a 2016 stabbing attack in St. Cloud mall, and called on elected officials to stop worrying about “political correctness.”

“That’s what I see in Minnesota — too many people who are afraid of being called ‘racist,’ ‘bigots,’ ‘Islamophobe,’ ” Bachman said. “I’m not afraid of it.”

She suggested Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor, who is Muslim, shot and killed Justine Damond over the weekend for “cultural” reasons, according to the Star Tribune.

“We had a man, Muhamad Noor, who was an affirmative-action hire by the hijab-wearing mayor of Minneapolis, Betsy Hodges,” Bachmann said.

The newspaper didn’t provide Bachmann’s full quote on Noor’s alleged cultural motivation, but the former GOP lawmaker told the right-wing WND earlier Tuesday that Noor may have snapped after suffering a “cultural seizure” at the sight of a woman wearing pajamas.

“The shooting makes no sense, and Noor comes from the mandated cover-up women culture,” Bachmann told WND. “That’s why I’m wondering if they’ll ask whether his cultural views led him to shoot her. That’s something, if true, I can’t imagine the progressives would allow to get out.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/too-many-people-afraid-of-being-called-racists-michele-bachmann-says-muslim-cop-shot-woman-in-cultural-rage/

Side note: “(Trump) has 1950s sensibilities, which is a great decade.”

She doesn't explain why the 50's.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen this on the young turks,supposedly he shot her because of a loud noise after they made it to the scene, if he's convicted it means that the issues coming from police precinct are there because of whites and being a non white is going slowly make you in to a monster also he's probably a shitty officer.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Family of Australian woman killed by Minneapolis police hires lawyer who represented Philando Castile's family

Justine Damond's family hired Bob Bennett, a lawyer who achieved a nearly $3 million settlement for the family of Philando Castile from the St. Paul, Minnesota, suburb of St. Anthony, according to WCCO-TV.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-family-of-australian-woman-killed-by-minneapolis-police-hires-lawyer-media-2017-7?international=true&r=US&IR=T

quote:
Philando Castile's mother comforts Justine Damond’s fiancé

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4716816/Philando-Castile-s-mother-comforts-Justine-Damond-s-fianc.html
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
I've seen this on the young turks,supposedly he shot her because of a loud noise after they made it to the scene, if he's convicted it means that the issues coming from police precinct are there because of whites and being a non white is going slowly make you in to a monster also he's probably a shitty officer.

I saw it there too, so I decided to make a thread on it and document this, especially because of this crazy right-winger Michele Bachmann.

Well, at least we now finally know what decade they are referring at when they speak of making America great again. It's the 50s.

THE 1950S

http://www.history.com/topics/1950s

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com