EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » A dark skin and a light skin Black African women changes their skin tones

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A dark skin and a light skin Black African women changes their skin tones
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV09avnpZAfwAViFXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEybHVoajNmBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjQyNDVfMQRzZWMDc2M-/RV=2/RE=1501245146/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.yahoo.c om%2fbeauty%2fheres-happens-2-african-beauty-bloggers-switch-makeup-routines-194137332.html/RK=1/RS=Dhhn.H7RUX5.rbjjLDnRzC8ze1M-

Mena: Nice video of a dark skin and light skin Black African women changing their skin tones by using make up. In the world today I think light skin Black women are more popular then dark skin Black women. Successful Black men in profession, business, politic and entertainment industry most of the time choose a light skin Black women for wife. I think in ancient history during the time of Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient Rome, the Mali empire dark skin Black women were more popular then light skin Black women.

I think the Europeans colonization of the world, their destruction of Black power worldwide and the African slave trade change Black people preference from dark skin women to light skin women whose tone is closer to White people.

-

We switched make up together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuEGVirfH84

a Nigerian beauty blogger, swapped makeup routines with her south Sudanese friend Nyajouk Deng. While a lot of influencers take part in switching makeup challenges, this one sends a deeper and more meaningful message.

Back in March 2017, Raji did a video with Deng, which focused on creating a makeup look for dark skin. That video boasted over 1 million views and encouraged Raji to do another with her. For the latest video, simply titled, “We Switched Makeup Routines,” both women are featured — and as the title suggests, they swap their makeup routines.

As the split screen video rolls, Raji begins to discuss what this video specifically means to her. “When I was putting on the makeup, I just thought to myself, people need to really be confident and comfortable with their skin tone,” she said.

She later went on to say, “Your skin tone is given to you for a reason. Don’t be ashamed of it, don’t be sad that you have it, because at the end of the day even if you have somebody else’s skin tone, if they put somebody else’s skin tone on you, they’re still going to have something to say.”

The video has more than 15,000 views and over 100 mostly positive comments. One appreciative viewer wrote, “When I first saw the thumbnail of this video I’m not gonna lie I was like, ‘Oh gosh what is she doing,’ but then after watching the entire video I realized that this video showcases two equally beautiful skin tones that if either one of you were to change it, it would be a shame! Thank you Ronke for showcasing the beauty of loving yourself and your skin tone!”

In a world where too many blackface incidents occur, Raji and Deng’s message about self-acceptance and loving the skin you’re in is a message that many people need to hear. You can watch the video below to see how well Raji put it all together.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice video, but the "begging" is ridiculous.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com