EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What happened after the Race War and Civil War?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What happened after the Race War and Civil War?
Cedobor
Member # 22800

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cedobor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was the Race War the English war and the Civil War the Scottish war, both seeking to remove black people?

Similarly how is it that black kings came back into power after that? Charles II, James, William?

Posts: 7 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jul 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tific
Banned
Member # 22768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tific     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Race war ..
Where are you getting this misinformation ?
Black Kings never came into power in the Uk because they never existed.

Compare.

Dido Elizabeth Belle & Charles II

You have verifiable writings from multiple sources & European forums. Then you have some dishonest people with dusky tainted unverified singular paintings,sloppy research & bogus websites.

They leech the web for photographs of art & claim x is black or looks black.And they never trace the lineage.. They have never visited Europe or the art galleries museums etc etc They are also clueless on image editing ,monitor calibration & colorimetry.

They do serve one useful purpose as you can see the same members in the topic so you can ignore & avoid.

--------------------
Account deactivated on request

Posts: 16 | From: europe | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tific:
Race war ..

Compare.

You have verifiable writings from multiple sources & European forums. Then you have some dishonest people with dusky tainted unverified singular paintings,sloppy research & bogus websites.

They leech the web for photographs of art & claim x is black or looks black.And they never trace the lineage.. They have never visited Europe or the art galleries museums etc etc They are also clueless on image editing ,monitor calibration & colorimetry.

They do serve one useful purpose as you can see the same members in the topic so you can ignore & avoid.

Those aren't sources, stop with the moronic nonsense, true sources can only be primary, not crack pot historians using their influence to hide data and information.

As an example, you can read

JACOBITE GLEANINGS
FROM STATE MANUSCRIPTS

Short Sketches of Jacobites
The Transportations in 1745

BY J. MACBETH FORBES

It gives a list of descriptions of war prisioners being black or brown being transported out of Europe, this a vast majority of them. If you aren't doing your due dillgence you aren't worthy of convercing on the topic.

Cedobor, to answer your question, a lot of stuff was destroyed or reformed when they took over, they also made a business out of creating fake paintings to illustrate actually having a history as apparently according to their writings when they first came out of Europe to explore they didn't document their history while in the third estate. How could they if the majority of them could neither read nor write?

Moreover it seems that there was a lot of back and forth up until they finally gained control of Europe and it wasn't just a full on race war. The most wicked and cunning of them infiltrated the church system which was already corrupt by pretending to be pious. From there they gained more influence and control slowly transporting power to their own. I'm still trying to figure out how the blacks in authority in their provinces allowed it to get this bad so I'm rereading some of the memiors but it sounds like they were too worried about looking good so were easily victim to blackmail and other hearsay tactics.

Most people back then were dumb and did no research so they had protestant fake scholars who promoted the revolutions as being religious when it was obviously anarchy. Cromwell admitted as much and even went on a hateful rant that was clearly racial. Also during this you had mass raids where they destroyed religious imagey and the authentic images of kings and rulers were pretty much widely destroyed.

One primary German source from back then also claims that he watched as those destroying images mocked the Biblical prophets and their descendants so at the time these people did not see themselves or the people in the bible related to them. I believe the guy mentioned prior said it was like they were possesed with demons as they did it or that he feared God would strike them for their mockery of all of these things they were destroying.

You also have writers in the 17th century admitting that the rulers over the Englishmen came from the South and also gave them Christainity. So they basically corrupted it and brought it back to the black nations. The provinces back then had no grid system so there was so no real way to check if those Englishmen subjected to Christainity didn't mix their own fantasies into it, such as elements of Christmas, false images or other errors.

Typically you can actually look at how they opperate today to get an idea of what went down in Europe, I was really curious and excited to dig for the truth myself but I became dissapointed as I researched because it was pretty much just what they do today using hearsay or printed material as apposed to the media. It was probably easier to pull of what they do back then because there was no internet of age of information to verify if they were lying about things. You can also see the traces of using religion in their political schemings today particularly in the US, where its more obvious their religious factions are more political prop tools than anything else.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:
quote:
[qb] Race war ..

Compare.

Those aren't sources, stop with the moronic nonsense, true sources can only be primary, not crack pot historians using their influence to hide data and information.

JACOBITE GLEANINGS
FROM STATE MANUSCRIPTS

BY J. MACBETH FORBES

It gives a list of descriptions of war prisioners being black or brown being transported out of Europe, this a vast majority of them. If you aren't doing your due dillgence you aren't worthy of convercing on the topic.

I looked at that, they only describe one prisoner as black
-also no name calling please

https://archive.org/stream/jacobitegleanin00forbgoog/jacobitegleanin00forbgoog_djvu.txt

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Race war ..

Compare.

JACOBITE GLEANINGS
FROM STATE MANUSCRIPTS

BY J. MACBETH FORBES

I looked at that, they only describe one prisoner as black
-also no name calling please

https://archive.org/stream/jacobitegleanin00forbgoog/jacobitegleanin00forbgoog_djvu.txt

You're slipping, it takes several seconds to open the archive and find out you are lying. Post every last description including the commentary on page 50 saying they would be suitable to the west indies which would be on page 50.

Calling you a liar is not name calling, its the truth. Similarly you are also being dishonest with my post, I called the information he produced moronic. So once again you are prooving your disingenuousness and lack of integritity that is not fitting for modding.

Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not trying to lie just find out what you are talking about because you don't do proper research and post the specific data like other posters do, you just refer to a whole book.
I did a word search for "black" and only came up with 6
However I have gone over it again and searched black with a comma added

black,

and the others came up.

Here's a couple of excerpts, what you should have been posting

-

-

-

Jacobite Gleanings from State Manuscripts: Short Sketches of Jacobites; the ...
By J. Macbeth Forbes

https://books.google.com/books?id=crULAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

The Jacobites - their name being derived from the Latin Jacobus, meaning James - were supporters of James II and his heirs' claim to the English throne. Since 1688 when James fled into exile, his supporters kept alive the hope of a Jacobite restoration, and with it the return of Catholicism to Britain.

Two short-lived and unsuccessful rebellions, in 1715 and 1745, attempted to restore the Stuarts to the English throne. The Old Pretender, James Edward Stuart, son of James II, arrived in Scotland in 1715 to rise against the authority of George I, it was a disastrous failure. His son, the Young Pretender, Charles Edward Stuart, known as Bonnie Prince Charlie, returned from exile in France during July 1745.

James II of England  -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_II_of_England#/media/File:James_II_by_Peter_Lely.jpg James II of England

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by fencer::
Actually most of the time I do post entire pages, so again you are lying, you just choose to ignore them if they don't fit your agenda, and pretend like you can't read or understand. When things get too hot you can now start completely deleting post. You are being dishonest and have already shown examples of poor modding integrity not even a good several months in.

If these people really want the info they'll search for it rather than be spoon fed all the time like infants. Sometimes I'm content with the title of the book and page number. This is done in many books when authors are refrencing something.

[ 31. July 2017, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Originally you didn't post the page number

quote:
Cromwell admitted as much and even went on a hateful rant that was clearly racial.

You are making a lot of unqualified statements.
What is the quote? Are you afraid to post it that it might be scrutinized? Did you make it up?

Of all the old writing on the Jacobite period I challenge you to quote one example where disparaging remarks are made that specify blacks or any remarks that describe blacks as a groups.

You expect people to read whole books looking for an alternate narrative on European history which you have not even outlined and is not written about in any book, where the Catholics of Europe prior to the 17th century are black.

You don't seem confident in your theory, you don't even have a timeline.
So where does it all begin? Was Constantine and the Byzantine empire black?

No wonder the word isn't getting out, you are keeping the basic narrative a secret and saying if people want to know about it they will have to do their own research. So you are part of the problem

-
James VII of Scotland (James II of England)

The Jacobites were a group of mostly Scottish people in the late 17th and 18th centuries, who believed that the Catholic James VII of Scotland (James II of England) should be returned to power.
So blacks were supporting this white man pictured above?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Actually most of the time I do post entire pages, so again you are lying, you just choose to ignore them if they don't fit your agenda, and pretend like you can't read or understand. When things get too hot you can now start completely deleting post. You are being dishonest and have already shown examples of poor modding integrity not even a good several months in.

If these people really want the info they'll search for it rather than be spoon fed all the time like infants. Sometimes I'm content with the title of the book and page number. This is done in many books when authors are refrencing something.

Wait, this here is a conflict of interest. We have a poster who also is moderator who is deleting peoples post during a debate because this poster / moderator disagrees with the opposite party?
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
quote:

Wait, this here is a conflict of interest. We have a poster who also is moderator who is deleting peoples post during a debate because this poster / moderator disagrees with the opposite party?
Don't make false assumptions. People who make puns on another poster's name (troll behavior) instead of addressing them with the proper spelling of their name will have their posts deleted.

You may re-post such posts without that.

Will I come in and change select words instead? No.
If a rule is broken the whole post is deleted. That is how it works, like it or not

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Don't make false assumptions. People who make puns on another poster's name (troll behavior) instead of addressing them with the proper spelling of their name will have their posts deleted.

You may re-post such posts without that.

Will I come in and change select words instead? No.
If a rule is broken the whole post is deleted. That is how it works, like it or not

Well, you have changed / altered posts within recent times. So it not odd that I am responding in this manner.

If false statements were made on others, you should have said so in that edit. So all posters can follow along with what is going on.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com