EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Steve Jobs billionaire widow and her Black boyfriend on holiday in Croatia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Steve Jobs billionaire widow and her Black boyfriend on holiday in Croatia
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4731920/Steve-Jobs-widow-holidays-ship-built-never-used.html

Steve Jobs' widow and her boyfriend holiday in Croatia on the $100million yacht the late Apple founder designed but never got to use... as his daughter walks alongside with an iPhone tucked into her waistband
Laurene Powell Jobs seen enjoying sightseeing in Dubrovnik with Adrian Fenty, ex-mayor of Washington D.C
Couple were joined by Powell's 19-year-old daughter, Eve, for the holiday trip in the historic Croatian city
Powell's 256ft luxury yacht Venus, commissioned by her late husband Steve Jobs, was moored off the coast

Mena: Congratulation to the African American ex mayor of Washington D.C Adrian Fenty to be dating the computer and cell phone genius Steve Jobs billionaire widow Laurene Powell Jobs. Dating the billionaire widow of a man who have revolutionized the computer and cell phone industry with the Imac, Ipod, Iphone, Ipad is a great achievement not only for a Black man but also a White man.

Adrian Fenty who is an handsome and sexy most also be smart, well educated and a good talker to be able to seduce Laurene Powell Jobs who probably had a thousand of men trying to date her after the death of her husband Steve Jobs. When I first saw this article in the Daily Mail I tought Adrian Fenty who is wearing a sunglasses was a dark skin Italian, Greek or Southern European but when I Google the name and go to Wikipedia I learned that Adrian Fenty was African American.

It is very nice for Adrian Fenty to be vacationing in the Mediterranean with her billionaire girlfriend in a $100 million Yacht visiting many Mediterranean cities. Dating a billionaire is good financially because he or she can give you hundred of thousand of dollars, buy you a house, a condo, luxury cars, expensive Swiss watches, designer clothes, a business etc.I hope Adrian Fenty marry Laurene Powell Jobs.

-
Laurene Powell Jobs (lef), the widow of Steve Jobs, and her boyfriend Adrian Fenty (centre) have been pictured on holiday in Croatia. They were joined by Powell's daughter Eve, 19 (

-
Eve had an iPhone tucked in to her waistband as she walked with the couple through Dubrovnik yesterday

-
The 53-year-old's 256ft-long luxury yacht Venus was moored off the coast as they spent time in the historic city. Steve Jobs commissioned the vessel in 2008 but did not get to use it before he died

-
Laurene Powell Jobs (centre) is pictured with her daughter Eve (left) and boyfriend Adrian Fenty (right) in Dubrovnik

-
Powell (left) and Fenty (right) are believed to have met at a Houston education conference in 2011 and bonded over school reform. Both donned Apple watches, with Powell sporting a gold version believed to be a $17,000 Edition version of the smartwatch.

-
Powell and Jobs married in March 1991 at a hotel in Yosemite Valley, and the ceremony was led by a Zen Buddhist monk, Kobun Chino Otogawa, in keeping with Jobs' religious beliefs. The couple are pictured, right, in 2007

-
Laurene Powell Jobs was married to the late Apple founder for 20 years and after his death, she inherited an estate of about $10 billion

-
Laurene Powell Jobs (centre) and her boyfriend Adrian Fenty (right) walk along the waterfront during a sightseeing trip to Dubrovnik

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com