EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Rich Singaporean woman collect Hermes bag like Imelda Marcos collected shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rich Singaporean woman collect Hermes bag like Imelda Marcos collected shoes
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4771038/Woman-boasts-world-s-biggest-Hermes-bag-collection.html

Former air hostess boasts the world's biggest Hermes bag collection worth £1.6M and spends £8K on beauty treatments a month (thanks to a VERY generous divorce settlement)
Jamie Chua, 42, met multi-millionaire while working for Singapore Airlines
Has amassed a collection of more than 200 Hermes Birkin and Kelly Bags
Couple divorced in 2011 but Jamie has maintained luxury lifestyle
Also spends thousands a month on slimming and beauty treatments

Mena: This is amazing how this rags to riches Singaporean ex air hostesses collected all those beautiful Hermes bags and Jewelery. She remind me of Philipino ex first lady Imelda Marcos that the people find out collected 2000 shoes after they were deposed from power.

There is a proverb that says collect moments not things. There is nothing wrong in collecting things like paintings, watches, books, jewelery, coins, bags etc because they dont take a lot of space and maintenance. What is bad is collecting cars that need a lot of space and maintenance. The best things is collecting moments and picture like a vacation, marriage, party and graduation. Me I collect Afrocentric pictures that only cost me my time for research. I have 32 GB worth of pictures and I am as happy as the rich Singaporean woman collecting the Hermes bags.
 -
Jamie Chua, 42, has what's estimated to be the world's largest collection of Hermes bags

-
When Jamie finds a pair of shoes she likes, she doesn't hesitate to snap up a pair in every colour

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com