EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Charlottesville: Race and Terror VIDEO (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Charlottesville: Race and Terror VIDEO
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlottesville: Man pictured using homemade flame thrower on white supremacists speaks out

Corey Long explained:

_"At first it was peaceful protest. Until someone pointed a gun at my head. Then the same person pointed it at my foot and shot the ground.”_

This changes the narrative completely, thus is why the KKK gang member terrorist was arrested and Corey Long not.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-care-worker-neo-nazis-corey-long-flame-thrower-peaceful-protest-virginia-ku-klux-a7894161.html

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Mena: I didnt want to post this article because i am not a fan of transvestite......

off topic, deleted

the topic is Charlottesville and confederate monuments

-lioness

transvestites? lol

Let's stay on topic.

"An inscription on the Liberty Place monument in New Orleans, added in 1934, reads "United States troops took over the state government and reinstated the usurpers but the national election of November 1876 recognized white supremacy in the South and gave us our state."

-

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-orleans-considers-removing-confederate-monuments/

It becomes hard to ignore that is didn't have to do with white supremacy, reading this. [Big Grin]

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanilla
single
Member # 22812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanilla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can tell I love their ignorance. And all this reminded me of a person who used to express similar opinions here on the website.
ท่องเที่ยวสเปน

Posts: 8 | From: thai | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com