EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The antique, ultra luxurious and super car business is a great business

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The antique, ultra luxurious and super car business is a great business
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The $133 MILLION car sale: The vehicles that just obliterated records at RM Sotheby's Monterey auction
The 1956 Aston Martin DBR1 - the most expensive British car ever - wasn't the only record breaker sold
An Aston Martin DB4GT became the highest priced version when it achieved $6.8m (and it's been cut in half)
A record breaker with a tragic tale is the $5.7m Ferrari 121 LM Spider that killed its driver in 1956
Modern selection includes a 2014 Pagani with a $180k optional pack and $20k worth of matching luggage

Mena: If I have between $100,000 and $500,000 in the bank after the art business, the gem business, the rare car business would have been a great business for me to get into. I imagine myself browsing the web and travelling around the USA looking for rare antique cars and even drug dealers repossession luxury cars to repair and resale. Next business I like as an individual is buying and selling paintings and statues. the last business is buying and selling diamonds, rubies, sapphires and rare watches. There is a lot of way to make money in this world if you have the capital.

-
1956 Aston Martin DBR1
Sold for $22.6m (£17.5m) - Most expensive British car EVER

-
1955 Ferrari 121 LM Spider by Scaglietti
Sold for $5.7m (£4.5m) - World record for this model at auction

-
1959 Ferrari 410 Superamerica Series III Coupe
Sold for $5.4m (£2.6m) - World record for this model at auction

-
With a mere 1,188 miles on the clock, this Porsche 918 Spyder sold for more than twice the original fee paid i

-
Just 100 Pagani Huayra coupes were made, and this one features the €183,000 Tempesta performance pack

-
The owner wasn't afraid of adding some optional extras to the car when it was ordered. The seven-piece luggage set (one of those pictured right) cost a massive $20,000

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com