EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Twenty year old model Jazz Egger exposes prostitution in the fashion industry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Twenty year old model Jazz Egger exposes prostitution in the fashion industry
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4832268/Model-exposes-prostitution-fashion-industry.html

Model, 20, exposes the seedy world of prostitution in the fashion industry after an agent claims household names are paid up to $2MILLION to sleep with rich clients and further their careers
EXCLUSIVE: Jazz Egger, 20 was offered £2,000 for 'intimacy' with a client
The London-based model was told: 'that is how the fashion industry works'
Agent claimed that top supermodels are paid up to $2million for sex with men
Even sent screen shots of messages from models who said they 'enjoyed it'

Mena: I am against sexual harassment at the workplace. If you hire a woman to be a model she should only work as a model and should be having sex with the boss and the client to keep her job.The woman model could be my sister, daughter or wife. I think model who are sexually harass should sue.

the reality of life is ten of thousands of women are looking for a dozen of good paying model job every year. Some of those women are willing to sleep with the talent agents and clothed designers to get the minimum $100,000 a years plus perks modeling job. Some fashion designers or talent agents are not going to pay a model $100,000 to $10 million a year without the model doing sexual favor to the designers, agents and some wealthy client. The bosses are not going to force the model to have sex with them but they are going to subtle make the model understand that there are thousands of model after her job.

The modeling and entertainment industry are jobs with secret casting couches, prostitution, sex rituals, orgies etc. A moral woman who only want to do her job and not get involve in anything should not try to be a model, actress and singer. she should get a regular job. I believe in the philosophy of live and let live, i am not judging anybody.A woman who have no problem having sex with her bosses and clients in the model industry will have a long career making millions of dollars. That model during her career may develop psychological problem, drug problem and even an STD for sleeping with so many people.

I remember Irish symbologist Michael Tsarion saying that Hollywood and the entertainment industry were rule by the sex cult of Venus and the drug cult of Dionysis.

-
Austrian-born model Jazz Egger was shocked after an agent offered her cash to partake in 'natural intimacy' with a rich client - and claimed 'that is how the fashion industry works'

-
Austrian-born Jazz said she was first propositioned last summer after meeting an agent at an exclusive London club who offered her an 'image modelling job' abord a Greek yacht

-
Jazz said: 'This is a dark industry with lots of shady secrets that most people will never know of. And it happens all the time'

-
The man, known only as George, made the extraordinary claim that famous models 'have been doing these things for a long time' and are paid up to $2million to spend the night with men

-
Jazz was told 'that is how the fashion industry works' and that it is not uncommon for underage girls to be offered 'image modelling' jobs - another word for prostitution

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Supermodel Naomi Campbell

-
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen

-
Supermodel Elle Mc Pherson

-
Supermodel Lupita Nyongo

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
 -
Supermodel Tyra Banks

-
Supermodel Cindy Crawford

--------------------
mena

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you presuming the women above are prostitutes?
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that a woman in any job that is highly competitive and glamorous as modelling and entertainment, is at risk of being made to understand "that there are thousands after her job."
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..... any job that is highly competitive, glamorous, financially rewarding and requiring marginal talent...
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com