EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White flight attendant turned model identifies now as A Black woman after melanin inj

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White flight attendant turned model identifies now as A Black woman after melanin inj
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html

White flight attendant turned glamour model with 32S breasts says she now identifies as black after injecting her skin with melanin (much to the disgust of a TV audience)
Martina Big spent £50,000 on surgery to transform herself into an 'exotic Barbie'
She used tanning injections and a sun-bed to give herself 'crispy brown' skin
Appeared on The Maury Show where she told the host: 'I am black'
She added: 'It's better to be black, the feeling inside is just better'
Also said she can't wait to go to Africa because 'the food is tasty'

Mena: I think Martina Big a White flight attendant turned glamour model is looking for attention. first she has gigantic breast implant and now she received melanin injection to turned her White skin White.

Martina is claiming now she is a Black woman because she make her skin Black with melanin injection. Martina could never be a Black woman because she was born a white woman in a pro White world. Martina wasnt raised by Black parent and Martina didnt grow up has a Black children facing the subtle discrimination and limitation Black people face in society.

Martina have the choice to turn her skin to the original white color whenever she want. If she facing poverty, unemployment, harassment ant threat to her life by the police she will turn back White in a new York second. Real Black people are Black from birth to death.

With the new skin melanin injection technology I think Western spy agencies are going to use it to turn the White skin of their agents Black and Brown to infiltrate heavily mixed African American community, Latin American countries, Arab countries, East African countries, Indian subcontinent ex. I wish there was a masking technology that Black people could use to appear as White when they are applying for a job or applying for a bank loan.

-
Martina told the host: 'I am black. That is my race. I can't wait to go to Africa because I hear the food is tasty'

-
The German tanning addict appeared on The Maury Show

-
Transformation: Martina Big used tanning injections and her own sunbed to give herself 'crispy brown' skin. Pictured, Martina before her started her surgeries, left, and after, right. On Wednesday she appeared on The Maury Show to discuss how she now identifies as black

-
'I am the proud owner of black skin,' she tells the audience on the show

-
Martina first began dabbling with surgery in 2012 and has since spent thousands on her look

-
Still fair-haired but with a noticeably smaller bust, Martina is pictured before she spent £50,000 on surgery to transform into her idols Barbie and Jessica Rabbit

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Girls Rock? In the above picture she looks like a typical German white girl. She doesn’t look like a black woman now, she looks odd and off.

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:

Martina is claiming now she is a Black woman because she make her skin Black with melanin injection. Martina could never be a Black woman because she was born a white woman in a pro White world. Martina wasnt raised by Black parent and Martina didnt grow up has a Black children facing the subtle discrimination and limitation Black people face in society.

Martina have the choice to turn her skin to the original white color whenever she want. If she facing poverty, unemployment, harassment ant threat to her life by the police she will turn back White in a new York second. Real Black people are Black from birth to death.

With the new skin melanin injection technology I think Western spy agencies are going to use it to turn the White skin of their agents Black and Brown to infiltrate heavily mixed African American community, Latin American countries, Arab countries, East African countries, Indian subcontinent ex.

I wonder if she whould dare attend in a KKK rally like that?

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:

I wish there was a masking technology that Black people could use to appear as White when they are applying for a job or applying for a bank loan.

That is up to black people or any other POC to develop. All this I which this and that is beyond silly and pathetic. Of you want something to happen you go for it, you go after it. But I am sure some coonish folks will use it as a beneficial, like wearing blue contacts and blond hair etc. you already have black like that now.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its interesting you think she look odd and off from an African woman because even some white passing mulattoes don't exhibit the vertical forehead or receding chin,the lady on the right with the curly hair is "passing" but I don't think she looks at that different from lady on the left though it varies between lighting condition and how she styles her hair,she's Stephanie Bertram rose.
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-02/11/10/enhanced/webdr12/longform-original-7460-1423666883-37.jpg?downsize=1040:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If her tits were not so insane she would pass for a normal woman of any race. If she truly wants to be black woman and seen as a black woman she should get rid of them.

Is the fluid in her tits way lighter than water?

This is the underlying yearning in white people when they dress as Zwarte Piet. They just don't want to admit it, but the deep subconscious desire to revert back to a normal complexion is there.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Habsburg Agenda:
If her tits were not so insane she would pass for a normal woman of any race. If she truly wants to be black woman and seen as a black woman she should get rid of them.

Is the fluid in her tits way lighter than water?

This is the underlying yearning in white people when they dress as Zwarte Piet. They just don't want to admit it, but the deep subconscious desire to revert back to a normal complexion is there.

True, if the tits had a normal shape she could have passed for a regular black.

The history of Zwarte Piet has a complex history. Zwarte Piet is a transition from American Jim Crow minstrel shows. This Zwarte Piet character has not always existed. Zwarte Piet used to be a white male from around 1830 up till early 1900, and from that point on it has been a flop flopping character sometimes painted black.As people started to resent it more, ignorance took toll in trying to defend this character.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

Zwarte Piet is a transition from American Jim Crow minstrel shows.

do you have any proof?

-
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=33555316

Illustration from Jan Schenkman's 1850 book Sint Nikolaas en zijn Knecht

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

do you have any proof?

-

Dumb hag, stop asking for your dumb "proof", especially when you don't respond to peoples questions. You are dumb and ignorant. I understand Dutch history, read Dutch, and know the Dutch institutions that hold track record of this history. The character you've posted was inspired by Jim Crow minstrel shows. Before that it was a white male who played the minion. Even during these years 1850 till 1900 it was still whites who played Sint Nikolaas minions. And the name Piet is just a random name, they picked.

https://ferris.edu/HTMLS/news/jimcrow/letters/2012/blackpiet.htm

Go catch flies!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Before that (Zwarte Piet) it was a white male who played the minion.

show us or link an example

quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

do you have any proof?

-

The character you've posted was inspired by Jim Crow minstrel shows.
quote:

His "simpler clothes" show even more similarity to people from Dutch colonizations of that time

Do you have any Dutch sources that says Jan Schenkman was inspired by American minstrel shows rather than European culture?

-
Jan Verkolje, "Johan de la Faille," (member of the vroedschap in Delft. ) 1674, Oil on copper, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art,

----------------------

you think I'm playin'?

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Before that (Zwarte Piet) it was a white male who played the minion.

show us or link an example

quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

do you have any proof?

-

The character you've posted was inspired by Jim Crow minstrel shows.
quote:

His "simpler clothes" show even more similarity to people from Dutch colonizations of that time

Do you have any Dutch sources that says Jan Schenkman was inspired by American minstrel shows rather than European culture?

-
Jan Verkolje, "Johan de la Faille," (member of the vroedschap in Delft. ) 1674, Oil on copper, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art,

----------------------

you think I'm playin'?

Don't you get it, I don't have to show you a damn thing, especially when you don't respond to people's post. What you post is the images of a Moorish boy, he's not the representation of black pete. However the more recent images became a reflection of these Moorish images. And yeah St Nikolas is likely The same Nicolas from the papa bull.

All you do is confuse images with the history of black pete. St Nicholas is a Catholic festivity from the South (Limburg), it only spread into the Northern late 19th century.

This is why I said it's a complex history.

Here is a Dutch source.

De karikaturale 'nepneger' Jim Crow en zijn opvolgers

https://www.trouw.nl/home/de-karikaturale-nepneger-jim-crow-en-zijn-opvolgers~ac70f023/

Anyway, you have here a white hick disgracing black females, but of course you did not respond to that, instead you will asked me retarded questions.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Don't you get it, I don't have to show you a damn thing, especially when you don't respond to people's post. What you post is the images of a Moorish boy, he's not the representation of black pete. However the more recent images became a reflection of these Moorish images. And yeah St Nikolas is likely The same Nicolas from the papa bull.

All you do is confuse images with the history of black pete. St Nicholas is a Catholic festivity from the South (Limburg), it only spread into the Northern late 19th century.

This is why I said it's a complex history.

Here is a Dutch source.

De karikaturale 'nepneger' Jim Crow en zijn opvolgers

https://www.trouw.nl/home/de-karikaturale-nepneger-jim-crow-en-zijn-opvolgers~ac70f023/

Anyway, you have here a white hick disgracing black females, but of course you did not respond to that, instead you will asked me retarded questions. [/QB]

The white woman is crazy and seeking attention. It is not worth responding to

Your Dutch article does not show evidence Jan Schenkman was influenced my minstrel shows

Here's another Dutch article:

https://www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/nl/nieuws-agenda/nieuwsbrief/uitgelicht/144893-een-voorloper-van-jan-schenkman-een-kerstman-met-een-zwarte-knecht-1803

Een voorloper van Jan Schenkman: een Kerstman met een zwarte knecht (1803)

(English: A precursor of Jan Schenkman: a Santa Claus with a black knight (1803)

Een voorbeeld is de Amersfoortse uitgever van Duitse afkomst Frans Felix (actief tussen 1827-1843). Zijn prentproductie wordt gekenmerkt door vele ontleningen aan Duitse uitgevers, met name Renner en Winckelmann. Felix nr. 27 houtsnede 1 laat een kleine gemaskerde Sint Nicolaas zien, die kinderen bedreigt met een stok waaraan een varkensblaas zit. Met de andere hand strooit hij geschenken. Deze figuur is duidelijk door Duitse voorbeelden geïnspireerd. [Iii]

^ Can you find this 1803 picture?

-------------------
de plaats opblazen

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to correct you all.

Black Pete has deeper antecedents in European history relating to the original Black European Nobility.

And where is that to be found?

Right in the Netherlands where you would expect to find it.

And who does it relate to?

The family of the afrocentric's favourite Emperor, Charles V, his mother to be exact.

-
Part of procession with Ethiopian princess accompanied by wild men in green

-
Joanna of Castile in procession - Netherlands 1496

As you can see the antecedents of Black Pete go back match earlier in European culture.

If St Nicholas was portrayed in his original complexion, would it be considered offensive?

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

I noticed the necklace "Black Girls Rock" so I decided to watch a video.

Some say imitation is the highest form of flattery but this is ridiculous . I'm not entirely offended by it because I don't think she is trying to parody black people. She is not trying act "black" in an exaggerated way. She sees things, first it was Pamela Anderson and then she wants to be them and then she exaggerates. She likes to go to the extreme

Here's a newer video from the Maury Povich show from Sep 26, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUqgJRWTgC0

the crazy part is how seriously she presents herself

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

https://m.facebook.com/Model.Martina.BIG/

Martina BIG is on Facebook.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
she thinks she is becoming "more and more African" , lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com