EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Does this man's astrology birth chart prove that he is Ra?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does this man's astrology birth chart prove that he is Ra?
stars24
Member # 22841

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stars24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This new 7 page book on astrology displays a unique birth chart which attempts to tie the ancient religions of Egyptians and Greeks and Hebrews all into 1 religion.

Pyron's 7 page book is found here...

https://www.scribd.com/document/359608889/THE-LITTLE-BIBLE-Only-7-Pages-Proves-God-s-Existence

Pyron claims that all of the hieroglyphs in Egypt, and all of the Greek mythology and philosophy, and the entire bible were all writing about the same thing - Pyron's astrology birth chart.

Rarely do you ever come across anyone claiming to be Ra, but even if you do, the chances of you coming across someone claiming to be Ra because of an astrology "birth chart" are pretty slim. But such is the case for a man named Pyron, who claims that the astrological natal chart, which is a snapshot of the location of the sun and moon and stars and planets at the time of someone's birth, proves beyond any doubt that he is Ra himself. So I decided to read his 7 page natal chart. He doesn't exactly seem to be schooled in how to write a traditional natal chart, but his approach to writing the 7 pages was very interesting to say the least. I'm not saying that I am a believer or anything, but Pyron basically, in 7 pages of writing, made the entire bible turn into a small astrology natal chart. And I could see it. I've never seen anyone view the entire bible as 1 birth chart before. Pyron took the whole bible and turned it into 1 clear astrological map, in only 7 pages, and it blew my mind. He also gave a new perspective on how ancient Egyptians viewed astrology, and how the bible is all astrological calculations regarding the natal chart of 1 man.

So my main question about Pyron's interesting natal chart is this - Pyron's approach to astrology is not to plot out the position of the stars, but rather to rearrange the stars however he wants, do you think that rearranging the position of stars was the original concept of astrology?

Posts: 2 | From: US | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stars24
Member # 22841

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stars24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody out there?
Posts: 2 | From: US | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com