EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » CANARY ISLANDERS in the "New World" (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CANARY ISLANDERS in the "New World"
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

Pope Eugene IV Against the Enslaving of Black Natives from the Canary Islands, January 13, 1435

http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Eugene04/eugene04sicut.htm

In Europe as late as the 17th century some Europeans would call other Europeans "black" who might be anything less than pale and also called dark skinned people such as many Africans "black".
The use of the word was not always associated with black being a "race" as it is by many to today

However I would like to see the above Papal Bull written in it's original language but I haven't been able to find it

So you’re telling me they enslaved folks were actual paler than them. [Big Grin] What is the color complexion of the average Spaniard again? And how does this theory of yours support the findings I have posted earlier on.

See, you are so obsessed with Eurocentric mind-babble that it blocks your clear thinking. You will use any argument to win a debate, as long as it supports Eurocentric B.S.

By the way you don’t posses the intelligentsia to read the PapaBull in it’s original state. This is no attempt to insult, but a fact.

Again, read the link to the study I have posted. And stop this dimwit behavior, because it’s getting beyond ridiculous with your constant contradictions. “You are like a smart person”.

Ps, as a matter of fact many Africans were in Europe. So no wonder they described that color complexion as black. These blacks also procreated in Europe, yes as surprising as that may sound to you. You and your false Eurocentric projections. [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 22245 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So you’re telling me they enslaved folks were actual paler than them.

No, I didn't say that
you are hearing voices again

quote:

By the way you don’t posses the intelligentsia to read the PapaBull in it’s original state. This is no attempt to insult, but a fact.

you sound scared to me to put it up.

It's fear

Posts: 42968 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
]No, I didn't say that
you are hearing voices again

More derailing, because you’re cornered.

Yes, I am hearing voices again, it’s my higher consciousness. I am very much in tune.

quote:
[qb]
you sound scared to me to put it up.

It's fear

You sound crazier than ever before. You crearly aren’t well in the head. You are scared to click the referral link, to see what’s coming for you. How it destroys your entire Eurocentric bozo garbage.
Posts: 22245 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I ask you to put up a source document that's crazy?

o.k.

Posts: 42968 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

o.k.

I am still waiting for you to address the sub Saharan African input. Stop running like you always do. Be brave for once and address this issue. Once you understand it will clear up the source document. [Big Grin]

So called moderator, you are crazy for not having basic understanding on subjects you try to prompt on. That is simply crazy, o.k.o [Embarrassed]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Pope Eugene IV Against the Enslaving of Black Natives from the Canary Islands, January 13, 1435

http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Eugene04/eugene04sicut.htm

In Europe as late as the 17th century some Europeans would call other Europeans "black" who might be anything less than pale and also called dark skinned people such as many Africans "black".
The use of the word was not always associated with black being a "race" as it is by many to today

However I would like to see the above Papal Bull written in it's original language but I haven't been able to find it

I’m not sure what Nicole Kidman has to do with this topic. For some odd reason you brought here into the conversation. I know she’s “Jewish”. And some “Jews” do have African admixture. Anyway, it’s confusing. It was probably the voices in your head, telling you post this picture.
 -

I not black I’m OJ, okay...

Ganche specimen from the Canary island.

quote:

-

Más de cien años ha permanecido la momia guanche mejor conservada que existe en el Museo de Antropología y de allí salió ayer para llegar a su nueva casa, el Museo Arqueológico Nacional (MAN), donde será la estrella del nuevo espacio dedicado a la prehistoria canaria.

Con un poema guanche despidieron en el Museo Nacional de Antropología de Madrid a la momia del Barranco de Herques, hallada en 1776 en Tenerife, tras lo que se inició su traslado al Arqueológico con un estricto protocolo de seguridad para evitar su deterioro.

A su llegada al MAN, seis operarios de una empresa especializada en transporte de obras de arte, embutidos en monos de protección y mascarillas, realizaron el traspaso de la frágil momia de la caja en la que fue trasladada a una vitrina especialmente diseñada para mantener las condiciones de conservación idóneas.

Hace unos meses ya se había hecho un simulacro del traslado y colocación de la momia, según explicó a Efe la conservadora jefe del Museo, Teresa Gómez Espinosa, que relató cómo el proceso ha sido muy complejo porque la momia es muy delicada.

La vitrina que la albergará a partir de ahora ha sido especialmente diseñada para mantener las condiciones de conservación idóneas e incorpora complejos dispositivos para análisis y mediciones en su interior con el fin de evitar el riesgo de contaminación por compuestos orgánicos volátiles o por biodeterioro.

-

Los momentos en los que la sacaron de la vitrina y el de instalación en la nueva fueron los más críticos, indicó la conservadora jefe, que consideró un éxito la operación, en la que se siguió un preciso protocolo debido a la fragilidad de la momia, muy sensible a las alteraciones.

Un embalaje muy sofisticado, realizado con un molde específicamente para el traslado, protegió a la momia durante el proceso para evitar peligrosos cambios ambientales y de luz.

«Es un ejemplar único», indicó a Efe el director del MAN, Andrés Carretero, que explicó que la operación llevada a cabo ayer es «como trasladar Las Meninas o El Guernica, no puede haber un solo fallo porque puede suponer un daño irreparable para la pieza".

Por ello, señaló, se hizo con todas las garantías y el personal técnico necesario tras los análisis realizados por el personal del Instituto de Patrimonio Cultural y un ensayo de todo el proceso.

Carretero está convencido de que la momia será un atractivo para todo el público y especialmente para los niños pero destacó el interés del museo en completar así la muestra del desarrollo cultural de la actual España ya que Canarias era la única Comunidad Autónoma que no estaba representada.

-

Ruth Maicas, del departamento de Prehistoria del MAN, indicó que es muy difícil conocer la fecha de la que data la momia y consideró que queda mucho por investigar en la antropología e historia canaria.

Testimonio de cultura prehispánica

Esta momia, de un hombre adulto y que tras su hallazgo fue enviada al rey Carlos III para el Real Gabinete de Historia Natural por su excepcional estado de conservación, es testimonio de uno de los rasgos más llamativos de la cultura prehispánica en las islas de Tenerife, Gran Canaria y La Palma, que momificaban a miembros destacados de la sociedad y los enterraban en tumbas colectivas en cuevas de difícil acceso, recordó Maicas.

El cuerpo se cubría con pieles de cabra u oveja, y en Gran Canaria se empleaban también tejidos de junco de palma.

El sistema de momificación que se practicaba en las islas Canarias era diferente al de otras culturas y deja visibles más restos del fallecido.

El nuevo espacio dedicado a la arqueología canaria se completa con piezas cerámicas, textiles, ídolos, lascas y otros materiales, además de gráficas, mapas y un audiovisual, que acercan al visitante a la sociedad prehispánica insular.

http://www.abc.es/cultura/abci-momia-guanche-muda-arqueologico-201512151200_noticia.html
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

o.k.

I am still waiting for you to address the sub Saharan African input. Stop running like you always do. Be brave for once and address this issue. Once you understand it will clear up the source document. [Big Grin]

So called moderator, you are crazy for not having basic understanding on subjects you try to prompt on. That is simply crazy. [Embarrassed]

I answered that already. I was the first to post the L3 and T lineages of the Guanches. Berbers do have a West African component.
That doesn't mean they are primarily West African.
They are North African.
You even posted some photos of berbers so I don't know what you are getting so emotional about

You make a lot of problems where there aren't any

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

o.k.

So called moderator, you are crazy for not having basic understanding on subjects you try to prompt on. That is simply crazy. [Embarrassed]

I answered that already. I was the first to post the L3 and T lineages of the Guanches. Berbers do have a West African component.
That doesn't mean they are primarily West African.
They are North African.
You even posted some photos of berbers so I don't know what you are getting so emotional about

You make a lot of problems where there aren't any

Nope, you didn’t answer it, in fact you kept dancing around the hot fire, singing the same euroceric manta. That is the problem here, your constant bigotry and dishonestly. And this shows up in each and every subject being addressed here on this forum. Year after year. Where did I speak of a majority west African? Please quote those words. I am speaking of CLEAR WEST AFRICAN PRESENCE.

And now that I am at it, why is it you have so much trouble with west African presence in medieval and early Europe. You really fight against it as if your live depend upon it.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Answer what, try asking a proper question
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Answer what, try asking a proper question

Yeah, this spinoff again. You keep stretching it so long the story becomes watered down. This is your usual Eurocentric tactic.

See the link and the initial question. No need to repeat myself again and again. With this so called asking proper question remark. What are you, dumb? This thing is simple too complex for you to understand.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012545;p=2#000079

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I am very flexible in my views and you are rude and have a lot of difficultly being clear in conversations.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
I am very flexible in my views and you are rude and have a lot of difficultly being clear in conversations.

You’re least flexible I your views. That is why you always fight against west African presence in Europe. Be it medieval or early Europe. That is a fact. You’re only flexible with it comes to back migrations, that is another fact.

Now back to the topic.

Let’s try it differently, step by step, more on a retarded level. Meaning slow.

1)Was there West African presence at the Canary? Male and female?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
A confederation with white supremacy/ eurocetrism is a tiresome process. The main affinity is cowardness. Always running from confrontation. As long as white supremacy can write down B.S. without consequences, it goes on, from one after the next after the other and another.

Mind you, it only happens with a continent they consider to be a s...thole. So they dump sh...ty, supposed scientific studies in the s...thole. Who cares, what does it matter, right?

Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Linda Fahr:
Red, White, and Blue + Christian, lol...

It is not hispanoparlantes. The correct word in Spanish is "Hispanohablantes. Parlar, is an Italian verb=to speak in English.

I am wondering who didn't finished High School...

You do not know me and I do not use personal attacks.

Aquí, en Nueva York usamos la palabra HISPANOPARLANTE. Puede Ud. lo ver o oír esa palabra en todo lugar. En Frances, el verbo "parler" significa hablar en español.

Observez-vous madame. Je parle anglais, espagnol, français, et plus. Comprendez-vous?

-

-

-

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hispanoparlante

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda Fahr
Suspended
Member # 21979

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda Fahr   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red, White, and Blue + Christian,

Oui monsieur je parle un petit peu francais.
I studied french in South American during the last year of High School. Then, when I finished High School, I traveled to Europe where I stayed for over a year.

First, I went to Britain, where I stayed for few months in Aberdeen-Scotland. From there, I traveled all over Scotland highlands, lowlands and Ireland.

From Britain, I went to Paris, where I lived 2 blocks from the Louvre Museum. I went to Louvre Museum every Monday because, on Mondays was free admission. I also studied French for 3 months at Alliance Francaise in Paris.

From Paris, I traveled to many regions of France, and I meet lots of European students on summer holiday, which invited me to visited them in their countries, and stayed in their homes. I traveled to various European countries, which by that time, I bought student discounted train tickets, to fit my student budget.

Now, I didn't mean to offended you. If I did, please, accept my apology. Actually, I like you.

In reference to to your " hispanoparlantes", sorry baby, but, hispanos speak Spanish, not French or Italian. Therefore, is not correct to write " hispanoparlantes" . Both verbs Parle and Parlare, are originally from Latin, which is originally from Italy.

I think you friends which speak "hispanoparlantes" must be from the minority group of Catalan region in north of Spain, which are located in the border of France. Again, it is not common word among Spanish speakers of Latin America, or other Spanish regions.

--------------------
---lnnnnn*

Posts: 198 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com