EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Silicon Valley CEO Anne Wojicki broke off with A Rod because he wasnt an intellectual

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Silicon Valley CEO Anne Wojicki broke off with A Rod because he wasnt an intellectual
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5101223/Wojcicki-s-mom-says-Rod-couldn-t-carry-conversation.html

Mom of Silicon Valley CEO Anne Wojcicki says she knew her daughter's relationship with A-Rod was doomed because he 'couldn't carry an intellectual conversation'
Wojcicki and the former Yankees star broke up at the end of 2016 after they dated for around a year
Her mother Esther Wojcicki says she knew the relationship was doomed to fail
'I right away figured out this was a mismatch,' she said. 'He had no academic background. We couldn't have an intellectual conversation about anything'
Esther said that A-Rod's 'main interest in life' appeared to be watching baseball and could happily watch TV for ten hours a day
Meanwhile her Yale-educated daughter is a high flying Silicon Valley CEO who founded a billion dollar company
A-Rod is now dating singer and actress Jennifer Lopez
Anne Wojcicki was previously married to Google co-founder Sergey Brin, and the two have remained cordial after their divorce was finalized in 2015

Mena: I find it very disrespectful that the mother of Silicon Valley CEO Anne wojciki stated that her daughter broke off with the famous multimillionaire New Yankees baseball player Alex Rodriguez because he couldnt carry an intellectual conversation and didnt not have an academic background. A Rod only interest is baseball and watching TV. Basically 24 and me CEO Anne dumped A Rod because he was stupid.

In some rich elite circle in the Western world if you dont have a college degree and not able to carry an intellectual conversation they will not accept you as equal. The entertainment industry, sport industry and even crime created a lot of millionaire in the USA and Europe who are not intellectual or have a high level of education. My advice for those rich people is to go back to school or take classes on the internet.

Despite my associate degree I can carry an intellectual conversation with any millionaire CEO because I am well read, well inform and I focus on the right thing. My passion is history, Afrocentric history, business and politic. I am always reading an article on the internet, reading books, watching documentary or posting on EgyptSearch Forum about those subjects. In the morning inmmy house I dont watch CNN I watch Bloomberg news to hear about business deal and money. A CEO probably can accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist but they cant accuse me of being stupid.

-
The mother of Silicon Valley CEO Anne Wojcicki (left with her ex, right) says A-Rod 'wasn't intelligent enough to carry a conversation' while he was dating her daughter

-
Esther Wojcicki (pictured) revealed she had known early on the relationship was doomed to fail

-
Alex Rodriguez is now dating Jennifer Lopez. The pair are pictured together onstage during 'One Voice: Somos Live! A Concert For Disaster Relief' at the Universal Studios Lot in October

-

-
Have we Met: Rodriguez and Lopez made their first public appearance at the Met ball this past May (left) just like he did in 2016 with then girlfriend Anne Wojcicki (right)

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com