EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » African migration to Europe in Libya: Documentary Video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: African migration to Europe in Libya: Documentary Video
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
African migration to Europe in Libya: Documentary Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7lCbzHGnBQ

Who is to blame for African migrants' slavery in Libya? - Inside Story
Al Jazeera English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp6eTK0MmeE

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda Fahr
Suspended
Member # 21979

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda Fahr   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh...my heart is in pieces after see so much suffering of African migrants.

--------------------
---lnnnnn*

Posts: 198 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda Fahr
Suspended
Member # 21979

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linda Fahr   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of reasons Libya was invaded and destroyed - by European was to stole, and control Libya's high grade quality oil fields. They didn't care about Native Africans. Europeans and Americans let them be brutally killed, and expelled from North Libya.

I am wondering what was Obama's reason for his complicity in this brutal extermination of Native black Africans in North Africa, and the horrifying destruction of Libya. He left a legacy of crimes against humanity.

Putin: Who gave NATO right to kill Gaddafi?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5Ij_RFJ1Q

The below link written by Peter Bouckaert is true, but, he is wrong by affirmed that Tawergha was exclusively inhabited by descendants of black slaves. He is another European ignorant of African history. He thinks that all black Africans living in the countries on North of North Africa are descents of slaves...He do not know the history of Tawergha, or even less it was founded by a Black African King...Therefore, his mention to African descendants of slaves in Tawegha, must be ignored.

Human Rights Investigations HRI on Crimes of Obama & His NATO in Libya and Extermination of Native Black Africans in the town of Tawergha .

On the gates of many vandalized homes in the country’s only coastal city dominated by dark-skinned people, light-skinned rebels scrawled the words “slaves” and “negroes.” “We are setting it on fire to prevent anyone from living here again,” said one rebel fighter as flames engulfed several loyalist homes.

https://tariganter.wordpress.com/2011/10/

--------------------
---lnnnnn*

Posts: 198 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linda Fahr
Suspended
Member # 21979

Rate Member
To lioness

This documentary I am posting, answer "Who is to blame for Africans migration" question. At least whom are direct responsible for organizing African human smuggles.

I was shocked, but not surprised due to African history of slavery and slave trade , that the people which organize groups of African migrants to be smuggled into the desert, are Africans themselves as the France's president Macron said publicly during his speech at Senegal University in the presence of Senegal's president.

Are "Nigerian and Niger officials" at least are two of Africans which are making for decades millions of dollars in profit, by organizing the smuggling out of their countries, their own people, long before Kaddafi was deposed and killed.

They charged thousands of dollars to each person, then, after the group of refugees were organized, Nigerian and Niger officials pay 2 thousand African francs = 160 dollars, to a local unemployed African driver to take the groups to Libya's borders, where they stayed on a Black inhabitants poor town. There, males are sold into slavery, to local business men, and females sold into prostitution until they make more money to pay a white Arab male to be permitted to continue their trip to a port in Libya where they were taken to Europe. That's why the smuggled girls sold into prostitution refused to say who were responsible to organized their trip to Libya. They were afraid of revenge from Nigerian and Niger officials, which possibly have military and political power. If they say anything to compromise them, their family members, or themselves would be murdered.

The majority of them never made to north Libya, because they died in the desert, by thirst, hungry, or by land mine explosions. The Sahel region are full of African children, teenagers, and adults refugees scattered body parts.

This documentary is the best documentary I saw so far about Africans smuggling to Europe.

It also has important historical passages narratives, such the race of Almoravid people, which settled in the Sahel after their expulsion of Spain. They were white Arabs. By married local African females, a new mixed ethnic race of people was formed. They are those brown and blacks with Arabic facial futures which are living on the Fezzan desert.

Along Gaddafi's Road (Libya Documentary)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OatO13H89Uk

This other video, shown when Black Africans and a White Arab exchange money to pay for the human smuggling to proceed into the desert to Libya coastal region.

Agadez: Where desert journey from Africa to Europe begins - BBC News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvVRPqTy0Rg

--------------------
---lnnnnn*

Linda Fahr
Suspended
Member # 21979

Rate Member
One of the reasons the Black Tuaregs are involving in human smuggling, is because they are extreme poor, homeless, and unemployed. Governments of Mali and Libya do not invest or developed their region and villages.

With the Chinese arrival in Mali to extract Uranium and gold, gave them some hope. But, the Chinese don't want to pay them, making them to work as semi slaves, while pay well to Chinese people working in the local mines. That's one of reason Tuareg people bombed the hotel in Mali killing many Chinese executives.

Here is another video with a pure African Tuareg guy, telling their history, by the time before the Greek and Roman arrival in North Africa, where they were living, and later pushed into the desert by the Arabs. Since them they became homeless.

Actually, I don't know from were white Tuaregs coming from...I see one in this video...He looks pure white french to me...what the hell he and other white Tuaregs are doing on a desert with has large deposits of Uranium and gold??? Are them french agents and french terrorists?

A moment of truth--Tuareg speak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv6B4x82rsA

--------------------
---lnnnnn*

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com