EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Happy New Year 2018 and happy Black Egyptian Pharaohs coronation day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy New Year 2018 and happy Black Egyptian Pharaohs coronation day
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Pharaoh Senusret I

Senusret I, also anglicized as Sesostris I and Senwosret I, was the second pharaoh of the Twelfth Dynasty of Egypt. He ruled from 1971 BC to 1926 BC, and was one of the most powerful kings of this Dynasty. He was the son of Amenemhat I. Senusret I was known by his prenomen, Kheperkare, which means "the Ka of Re is created."[2]

He continued his father's aggressive expansionist policies against Nubia by initiating two expeditions into this region in his 10th and 18th years and established Egypt's formal southern border near the second cataract where he placed a garrison and a victory stele.[3] He also organized an expedition to a Western Desert oasis. Senusret I established diplomatic relations with some rulers of towns in Syria and Canaan. He also tried to centralize the country's political structure by supporting nomarchs who were loyal to him. His pyramid was constructed at el-Lisht. Senusret I is mentioned in the Story of Sinuhe where he is reported to have rushed back to the royal palace in Memphis from a military campaign in Libya after hearing about the assassination of his father, Amenemhat I.

Mena: Happy New Year 2018 to the members and readers of Egyptsearch Forum. The Christian new year who was established by the Roman Catholic Church was also the coronation day of the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt according to alternative historian Moustafa Gaddala. Every new year there are great fireworks in the major cities in the world to celebrate the new year. I think the London new year firework celebration in front of the river Thames symbolizing the Nile river above the Big Ben clock symbolizing an Egyptian obelisk or Tekken and the big Wheel symbolizing the zodiac wheel is very mystical.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5225051/Million-people-brave-second-coldest-New-Years-Eve-NY.html

More than one million brave second coldest New Year's Eve EVER to ring in 2018 in New York: Temperatures plummet to bone chilling 10F as revelers watch the ball drop in Times Square
More than one million people gathered in New York's Times Square to watch the glittery ball drop on Sunday
Thousands gathered in the area more than 12 hours before the midnight countdown to ring in the new year
Earlier Sunday, NYPD warned revelers to wear extra thermals, hats & gloves or risk frostbite and hypothermia
New Year's Eve was one of coldest celebrations recorded as temperatures dropped to 10F in Times Square
Freezing cold weather is expected to usher in New Year's Eve celebrations across the Northeast and Midwest
Some New Year's Eve events were cancelled in parts of US due to the dangerously low temperatures

-
Happy New Year! More than a million people braved the frigid temperatures of New York City just to see firsthand the spectacular display in Times Square

-
Sunday night turned out to be the second coldest New Year's Eve ever as temperatures dropped to a bone-chilling 10F while revelers watched the glittering ball drop in Times Square

-
Earlier on Sunday, New York police warned revelers to suit up in thermals, hats and gloves or risk frostbite and hypothermia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5225415/London-welcomes-New-Year-fireworks.html

Big Ben bongs... and then the big bangs! London welcomes 2018 with a spectacular firework display that lights up Westminster as female-dominated soundtrack marks a century of women's votes
More than 250,000 revellers were expected to flock to the city's landmarks to welcome in the New Year
The soundtrack was dominated by female artists to mark the centenary of women being granted the vote
Unprecedented numbers of armed officers were deployed across the UK to protect revellers from the threat
In London, unprecedented numbers of armed officers were deployed across the UK to protect party-goers

-
Big Ben's famous bongs rang out at midnight as London welcomed in the New Year before more than 10,000 fireworks lit up the sky over the River Thames

-
More than 100,000 ticket-holders swamped the banks of the River Thames in London for the 12-minute display

-
After being silenced for renovation work, Big Ben's bongs rang out for only the second time since falling silent in August

-
London welcomed in the New Year in style with a spectacular fireworks display that lit up the sky over the River Thames

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

YES! Australia welcomes 2018 in style as spectacular fireworks display on Sydney Harbour thrills millions of revellers who camped out for days for the perfect vantage point - and show ends with rainbow display in nod to same-sex marriage vote
Australia has welcomed 2018 in style with mutli-million dollar fireworks displays across all its capital cities
Nation's biggest city led the way with an enormous fireworks display showering down on Sydney harbour
The show ended with a rainbow river flowing from the Sydney Harbour Bridge after the same-sex yes vote
Melbourne also saw in New Year in style with its biggest ever fireworks show as revellers flooded the CBD
While millions crammed into capital cities, thousands of keen partygoers also attended music festivals

-
Australia has welcomed in 2018 in style, with millions of dollars of fireworks bursting into the night sky on the stroke of midnight

-
In Sydney celebrations centred around the harbour where millions had gathered on land and water to see in the New Year with a bang

-
By early afternoon on Sunday, many of the most popular vantage points around the harbour were completely full

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5224423/Countries-world-celebrate-New-Year.html
Capitals across the world welcome 2018 with series of spectacular fireworks displays
Countries around the world have welcomed the start of 2018 with a series of elaborate fireworks displays
Auckland, in New Zealand, was the first major world city to welcome the start of the New Year
Sydney's celebrations featured a rainbow waterfall to celebrate recently-legalised gay marriage
Burj Khalifa in Dubai was illuminated in a world-record breaking lights display instead of fireworks
Moscow's fireworks display by the Kremlin was witnessed by thousands lining up in the Russian capital

-
Brazil: Up to three million residents and tourists crowded on to Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro for the world's biggest party as they counted down to midnight

-
Brazil: A couple hug each other as they watch fireworks exploding over Copacabana beach during New Year Eve's celebrations in Rio de Janeiro

-
Rio de Janeiro's main party was celebrated with fireworks erupting on Copacabana beach after the clock struck midnight to usher in the new year. After 17 minutes of a multicolored show in the skies, singer Anitta led the party on stage

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Egyptian time, what year is it now?
The AEs have a serious hand in the invention of the modern calendar.

2018? The Year of the Sphinx. In China,it's the year of the Dog.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ancient Egyptian New Year which is the same as the Ethiopian New Year is in September.

It is around 7000 + years old. This is the oldest New Year and the oldest holiday that I know of.

The Amazigh New Year starts January 12.

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com