EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » They are digging into the Obama's portraits and finding peculiarities

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: They are digging into the Obama's portraits and finding peculiarities
Frankly Kemet
Member # 22882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frankly Kemet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently, the artist commissioned to portray Obama in artform has a history of hiding in plain view sperm in art. I suspect Obama did not do his homework on the guy.

link

Posts: 75 | From: NYC | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frankly Kemet
Member # 22882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frankly Kemet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After perusing several analyses of the portrait, it appears the artist incorporates homoeroticism in his art. Now I am tending to think Obama, because of his pro-LGBT political campaign, signed off on this. Even more, it makes the conspiracy theory Obama is a "closet" homosexual more believable.

link

Posts: 75 | From: NYC | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frankly Kemet
Member # 22882

Rate Member
Anomalies suggesting the portrait is not an actual painting, but a mix of painting and CGI. Photoshop was possibly used.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Frankly Kemet:
Anomalies suggesting the portrait is not an actual painting, but a mix of painting and CGI. Photoshop was possibly used.

-

If photoshop was used it is not relevant to if something is a painting or not. For instance if you take a photo and trace it and then do a painting. It has nor relevance.
If you have a photo of of a few leaves and you trace that many times to make a large block of foliage or you use photoshop to do the copying and then you project the image on to canvas and paint it, it has no relavance

-
(detail) portrait of Obama by Kehinde Wiley

-

Posts: 32679 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 32679 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frankly Kemet
Member # 22882

Rate Member
^fair assessment.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^fair assessment.

I have not come to an opinion on this topic yet but I'm having a glitch with my browser where I can't read this. please copy and past the text at the below link in a post:

https://www.snopes.com/obama-official-portrait-sperm-cells/?utm_content=factcheck&utm_source=socialflow&utm_medium=facebook

Frankly Kemet
Member # 22882

Rate Member
I am not sold on Snopes and they have been cited wrong before. Plus, the source of the claim is irrelevant and only serves as an ad hominem attack. Because of this artist's history of painting sperm cells in portraits, I think it is fair game to scrutinize Obama's portrait, at least.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
^fair assessment.

I have not come to an opinion on this topic yet but I'm having a glitch with my browser where I can't read this. please copy and past the text at the below link in a post:

https://www.snopes.com/obama-official-portrait-sperm-cells/?utm_content=factcheck&utm_source=socialflow&utm_medium=facebook

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com