EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Cory Booker Baby Bonds proposal to reduce the racial wealth gap for young adults (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cory Booker Baby Bonds proposal to reduce the racial wealth gap for young adults
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VOX article title:

Study: Cory Booker’s baby bonds nearly close the racial wealth gap for young adults

(linked on Cory Booker's website)

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2019/1/21/18185536/cory-booker-news-today-2020-presidential-election-baby-bonds

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting article but you didn't comment,are you just dumping info?
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm placing it

not dumping it

I am new to the idea in this article
If I feel something is an important topic I feel like posting ASAP, regardless of if I have personally digested it yet and formed an opinion

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It’s a pretty stark divide: Zewde estimates that in 2015, the median white person aged 18 to 25 had a net worth of $46,000. The median black person, by contrast, had a median net worth of $2,900. That’s a ratio of 15.9: White young people were nearly 16 times richer than their black counterparts.
Median wealth between 18-25 year olds may be that high, but when factoring older whites, that wealth gap more than doubles. Inevitably, the wealth of older whites will be transferred to whites presently 18-25. While his plan might offer some relief, it would not almost close the wealth gap. It sounds like they assume the money older whites have will just disappear and that only the wealth younger whites have will remain.
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ase:
quote:
It’s a pretty stark divide: Zewde estimates that in 2015, the median white person aged 18 to 25 had a net worth of $46,000. The median black person, by contrast, had a median net worth of $2,900. That’s a ratio of 15.9: White young people were nearly 16 times richer than their black counterparts.
Median wealth between 18-25 year olds may be that high, but when factoring older whites, that wealth gap more than doubles. Inevitably, the wealth of older whites will be transferred to whites presently 18-25. While his plan might offer some relief, it would not almost close the wealth gap. It sounds like they assume the money older whites have will just disappear and that only the wealth younger whites have will remain.
Agreed.

Not to mention, a lot of young people across races are already dependent on their elders nowadays. There's a reason they call us the "Boomerang Generation". In large part, this is because it's ridiculously hard in this day and age for us to make enough money to afford living on our own away from our parents. Even finding a decent job in the first place isn't easy. This can be a problem even for young white dudes like myself, though I'm sure people of color have it even worse for reasons we all know very well.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Booker’s plan would offer all newborns $1,000, and then add up to $2,000 annually for children in low-income households. By age 18, that could add up to serious money; Booker’s team estimates that for kids from lowest-income families, the nest egg would average some $46,000.

depending on parental income, kids would get up to $2,000 added to their account every year. A kid in a family of four earning over $126,000 would get nothing, but everyone under that would get an annual contribution of up to $2,000 (with the highest amount reserved for families below the poverty line).

Zewde estimates it as costing roughly $82 billion a year. “It would cost less than the tax expenditure on excluding pension contributions from taxable incomes,” she writes, “or the tax expenditure on the preferential tax rates given to income from capital gains and dividends.”

-

https://www.povertycenter.columbia.edu/news-internal/2019/

this is the claim, it doesn't solve everything but do you support it ?

It seems less contentious than reparations, more potential comparatively to be considered by the powers that be in America

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Booker’s plan is an insult to the Black American experience.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

this is an economic plan

What's the problem?

Compare some other candidate

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just giving us money isn't going to solve the issue we have as are whole social relationships was rearranged to benefit European domination over us. Why do you think the brightest amongst us seem incapable of improving are condition despite their academic achievements? The 40 acres and mule was more than a means to be self sufficient in then U.S it was the building block of being a powerful group here,the issues that affects us wherever we call home in the Americas is land or money woes.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
Just giving us money isn't going to solve the issue we have as are whole social relationships was rearranged to benefit European domination over us. Why do you think the brightest amongst us seem incapable of improving are condition despite their academic achievements? The 40 acres and mule was more than a means to be self sufficient in then U.S it was the building block of being a powerful group here,the issues that affects us wherever we call home in the Americas is land or money woes.

Reality check

Cory Booker is a man of African descent. There is a presidential election coming up 2020.

If one of the other candidates are not supported by the voters Trump will be president for another 4 years.

Cory Booker has an economic proposal. It's called Baby Bonds

The question is if this is a better economic policy than the other candidates have

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

This

As Ann Coulter and Claude Anderson would say, America does not owe immigrants, women or hunchbacks anything.

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Fourty2Tribes:
quote:

This

As Ann Coulter and Claude Anderson would say, America does not owe immigrants, women or hunchbacks anything.

-
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Thomas so well is a educated moron,he only mentioned the U.S despite Africans coming to the whole of the Americas and the history of slavery amongst white folks doesn't have the same societal or worldly impact as it does amongst African people.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

As the 2020 Democratic candidates campaign to secure support from black Americans — a voter segment that will play a crucial rule in choosing the party’s next nominee — reparations for the descendants of enslaved men and women has emerged as something of a litmus test.

The big picture: Many of the candidate have voiced their support for some form of reparations to redress the legacies of slavery and discrimination, but not all are embracing the issue in the traditional sense (direct compensation).
Where they stand

Sen. Cory Booker: Booker introduced a Senate companion version of a House bill by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas.) that would establish a commission to study the impact of slavery and continuing discrimination against black Americans, and make recommendations on reparation proposals for descendants of slaves. Former Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.) was first to introduce
legislation in 1989;

Sen. Kamala Harris: Harris said in an interview on "The Breakfast Club" in February that she supports government reparations for black Americans. Harris told NPR's "Morning Edition" last month that the term reparations "means different things to different people," and that allocating funds for mental health treatment would be one form of reparations.

Sen. Bernie Sanders: In 2016, Sanders was dismissive of reparations, saying, "First of all, its likelihood of getting through Congress is nil. Second of all, I think it would be very divisive."

During an appearance last month on "The View," Sanders doubled down on his position: "I think that right now, our job is to address the crises facing the American people and our communities, and I think there are better ways to do that than just writing out a check."
However, on April 5, Sanders told Rev. Al Sharpton that, if elected, he would support Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee's bill, setting up a commission to study reparations. "If the House and Senate pass that bill of course I would sign it ... There needs to be a study," Sanders said the National Action Network conference.

Julián Castro: The former San Antonio mayor and housing secretary under President Obama has arguably been the most vocal candidate on this issue. Castro said he would create a commission to study reparations and determine the best policy proposal.

Castro notably took shot at Sanders by name in an interview last month on CNN, saying: "It’s interesting to me that when it comes to 'Medicare for All,' health care, you know, the response there has been, 'We need to write a big check.' That when it comes to tuition-free or debt-free college, the answer has been that we need to write a big check."

Sen. Amy Klobuchar: In an interview on NBC’s 'Meet the Press' last month, Klobuchar said: "I believe we have to invest in those communities that have been so hurt by racism. It doesn't have to be a direct pay for each person, but what we can do is invest in those communities. Acknowledge what’s happened. ... Making sure we have that shared dream of opportunity for all Americans."

Sen. Elizabeth Warren: She tweeted in support of Jackson Lee's bill last month, saying: "Slavery is a stain on America & we need to address it head on. I believe it’s time to start a national, full-blown conversation about reparations. I support the bill in the House to support a congressional panel of experts so that our nation can do what’s right & begin to heal."

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: She said at Al Sharpton's National Action Network's annual convention last week that she supports legislation to study reparations. "This is a conversation that is long overdue," she said.

Beto O'Rourke: Like Sanders, O’Rourke has been less enthusiastic about reparations, but said he supports Jackson Lee's bill.

Marianne Williamson: The best-selling author is the only candidate, despite her long-shot bid, to present a plan with specifics. She proposed $100 billion in reparations or $10 billion a year to be distributed over 10 years for economic and educational projects , Williamson told CNN in January.

Flashback: Neither Barack Obama, the country’s first black president, and Hillary Clinton voiced support for reparations.

"I fear reparations would be used as an excuse for some to say we’ve paid our debt and to avoid the much harder work" of enforcing anti-discrimination laws in employment and housing, lifting people out of poverty, improving public education and rehabilitating young men coming out of prison.

Clinton did not directly answer when asked in 2016 if she supports it.

"I think we should start studying what investments we need to make in communities to help individuals and families and communities move forward. And I am absolutely committed to that. There are some good ideas out there. There’s an idea in the Congressional Black Caucus about really targeting federal dollars to communities that have had either disinvestment or no investment, and have had years of being below the poverty level. That’s the kind of thing I’d like us to focus on and really help lift people up."

-

Marianne Williamson on reparations: 'Anything less than $100 billion is an insult'

Williamson suggested creating a council to oversee the disbursement of funds to programs that benefit descendants of slaves, saying the money could be distributed as "they see fit."

“We should have a reparations council, board of trustees as it were, selecting this counsel – very, very significant because it has to be a board of trustees ... [that] white America trusts and black America trusts,” the Democratic candidate told Hill.TV.

Williamson said the need for reparations is crucial to healing the nation's racial divide, saying most Americans remain “undereducated” about the “real history of race.”

“I don’t think the average American is a racist — actually, I don’t at all,” she said. “But I do think the average American is vastly undereducated, underinformed about the real history of race in the United States.”

Williamson is one of the most outspoken supporters of reparations, but a handful of Democratic hopefuls have also expressed support for the idea.

Democratic Sens. Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y), Kamala Harris (Calif), Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) and Beto O'Rourke (Texas) have all voiced some level of support for reparations, saying the issue should be further reviewed. Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J). this month introduced legislation to study granting reparations to African Americans.

Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro, who is also running for the Democratic nomination, has said that he would not rule out reparations.

"We have never fully addressed in this country the original sin of slavery and because of that we have never truly healed as a country," Castro said during a CNN town hall last week.

Still, the topic remains an area of much debate among Democrats running for president in 2020.

In response to a question on whether he would support a reparation plan, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said recently that there are "better ways" than "just writing a check."

“I think that right now, our job is to address the crises facing the American people and our communities, and I think there are better ways to do that than just writing out a check,” Sanders said during an appearance on ABC's "The View" last month.

-

Marianne Williamson: The best-selling author is the only candidate, despite her long-shot bid, to present a plan with specifics. She proposed $100 billion in reparations or $10 billion a year to be distributed over 10 years for economic and educational projects , Williamson told CNN in January.

This is the only candidate who put a dollar amount on reparations.

MY QUESTIONS

1) Marianne Williamson is a long shot candidate who has run for political office but had never been in one.
Her proposal is not direct payments to individuals buts she is the only candidate to state a dollar amount for reparations.
Non-Blacks might figure "this might be justice for past wrongs but it's not going to help me it's just going to raise my taxes"
If the Democratic candidate with highest chance to win came out with
a specific dollar amount for reparations, something minimum 100 Billion could they still win
or would that make them lose?

2) Suppose you are voting in the Democratic elections. Suppose the candidate you plan to vote for comes out tomorrow and says they have a plan for reparations for specific amount of money like 100 Billion or more
and because of this you were convinced they would then lose for sure. Would you still vote for them on principal?

I'm asking this because if it is true having a concrete plan for reparations would make a candidate lose the nomination if we look at
Cory Booker's plan it is the type of plan that might reduce the income gap in America to some extent but seems to have a greater chance of being supported by the majority.

Of course the question is not that relevant to anyone planning on not voting or voting for some candidate who is not a Democrat

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the breakdown.

"Shawn Rochester; "The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America​" | Talks at Google"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w3o8uHVkKQ&t=1s

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Thanks for the video.👍👍👍
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^ You're welcome.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

this is an economic plan

What's the problem?

Compare some other candidate

Black Americans specifically have been targeted, terrorized and left out of cumulating wealth as a group (existing out od individuals).

So this "everybody (every American)" thing is getting on Black Americans nerve. And rightfully so.

Not "every American" was targeted like the Black community with the
Black Codes;

Not "every American" was targeted like the Black community with Convict Leasing;

Not "every American" was targeted like the Black community with Share Cropping;

Not "every American" was targeted like the Black community with Redlining;

Not "every American" was targeted like the Black community with the Southern Strategy;

Not every American was targeted like the Black community with Gerrymandering;

Not "every American" was targeted like the Black community with the Three Strikes Law;

Not "every American" was targeted like the Black community with the "School to Prison Pipeline system". etc.. and many more that not "every American" was targeted with, like the Black community.

quote:

"However, the impressive number of Black farmers and rural landowners would drastically decrease over the 20th century. During that century, so often touted as being a groundbreaking Black civil rights movement, some 600,000 Black farmers were forced off their lands. The Nation reported that by 1975, only 45,000 Black-owned farmers remained."

~Mintpressnews
https://www.mintpressnews.com/vast-amounts-land-stolen-black-americans/229427/

quote:

"Possible mass grave from 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre found by researchers"

Experts at the University of Oklahoma believe they have found a possible mass grave site from the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre at a city cemetery, although they are unsure how many bodies are underneath.

Geophysical scanning identified two spots at the Oaklawn Cemetery that might bear bodies of those killed in the city's race riots almost 100 years ago, Scott Hammerstedt, a senior researcher for the Oklahoma Archeological Survey, said Monday at a public hearing in Tulsa."

~Nbcnews
https://abcnews.go.com/US/mass-grave-1921-tulsa-race-massacre-found-researchers/story?id=67776560

“Average White high school dropout earns more than Black college grad”

https://rollingout.com/2017/08/13/average-white-high-school-dropout-earns-more-than-black-college-grad/

“White high school dropouts are wealthier than black and Hispanic college graduates. Can a new policy tool fix that?”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/03/10/white-high-school-dropouts-are-wealthier-than-black-and-hispanic-college-graduates-can-a-new-policy-tool-fix-that/?utm_term=. 163752ffec6e

“White High School Drop-Outs Are As Likely To Land Jobs As Black College Students”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2014/06/27/white-high-school-drop-outs-are-as-likely-to-land-jobs-as-black-college-students/

“Black Men Need More Education Than White Men to Get Jobs”

https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/08/black-men-need-more-education-to-get-the-same-jobs/375770/

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Fourty2Tribes:
quote:

This

-
Thomas typed gobbledegook nonsense.

1) Reparations/ restitution is an American (13 colonies, 50 (52) States) affair, that has enriched white people and European nations.

2) After slavery there was 13 years of Reconstruction era, followed by the Jim Crown era that ended in 1965, followed by the Souther Strategy.

3) Europeans who went to North Africa did so to go and enslave North Africans, like they did with West- and Central Africans.

4) The Ottoman Empire has nothing to do with Africa, for the mere fact that they have colonized parts of Africa as well. They even were part of the Berlin Conference. They received some parts of North Africa.

Meanwhile this was given to white, simply for being white:

quote:

"By an order of 7 Apr. 1773 the Privy Council stopped further grants of land by the colonial governors, and by an order of 3 Feb. 1774 the same body set forth a plan for subsequent disposition of lands-namely, by auction-and abrogated the previous methods, such as the long-standing importation or headright system by which fifty acres of land were assigned to an individual for each person imported and settled by that individual in America."

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/01-01-02-0086

quote:

“New settlers who paid their way to Virginia received 50 acres of land. However, most of the workers who arrived in Virginia were indentured servants, people who pledged to perform five to seven years of labor.”

[...]

“Details of the Headright System

Individuals who could afford it would accumulate land by paying for poor individuals to travel to Virginia. In the 1600s, the cost was roughly 6 pounds per person, or approximately $215 today. This system led to the development of indentured servitude.”

https://study.com/academy/lesson/headright-system-definition-lesson-quiz.html

quote:

"The Homestead Act not only encouraged migration by Americans but immigrants from Europe as well. The U.S. government provided 160 acres of land often taken from Native peoples to immigrants who declared intent to become citizens and willingness to farm on the land for five years. Emigration societies operating in Europe and the eastern United States promoted migration and the benefits of citizenship."

https://americanhistory.si.edu/many-voices-exhibition/peopling-expanding-nation-1776–1900/european-immigration/land-and-opportunity
Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregws     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 76 | From: Mi. USA. | Registered: Jan 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Gregws:
Anglo Saxons from north Europe where harvested for sex slaves / breeding by Romans in 500 AD.

In 1400 AD more Anglo Saxons where either killed or harvested from North America.

The Catholic Religion is a religion from Egypt.

Anglo Saxons, is code name for Sex Angels.

There are no more Anglo Saxons, they have really been the highest priced slaves in the world.

Look at article about what made traders so rich in the 1500s of America. White Slaves.

year 1751
Ben Franklin asked, Why plant the sons of African in the Americas?, Europe has slave labor a lot cheaper then ever in America.
He then said that the African Salve is a Thief by Nature.

You are off topic. This topic is about American history and the racial wealth gap .

There were no white slaves in American, only convicts and people who freely came to the USA. However both were indentured servants who received payment, a home and land after 8 to 10 years.

quote:
"LIn 1615, English courts began to send convicts to the colonies as a way of alleviating England's large criminal population.”

https://www.encyclopediavirginia.org/Convict_Labor_During_the_Colonial_Period

https://americanhistory.si.edu/many-voices-exhibition/peopling-expanding-nation-1776–1900/european-immigration/land-and-opportunity

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/help-with-your-research/research-guides/criminal-transportation/

Men, women, and sometimes children signed a contract with a master to serve a term of 4 to 7 years.”
https://www.stratfordhall.org/educational-resources/teacher-resources/indentured-servants/

“New settlers who paid their way to Virginia received 50 acres of land. However, most of the workers who arrived in Virginia were indentured servants, people who pledged to perform five to seven years of labor.”
[...]
“Details of the Headright System
Individuals who could afford it would accumulate land by paying for poor individuals to travel to Virginia. In the 1600s, the cost was roughly 6 pounds per person, or approximately $215 today. This system led to the development of indentured servitude.”

https://study.com/academy/lesson/headright-system-definition-lesson-quiz.html

https://www.encyclopediavirginia.org/indentured_servants_in_colonial_virginia

Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregws     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 76 | From: Mi. USA. | Registered: Jan 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
This opus sectile image is in Westminster Cathedral, very rare online photo...

https://www.english.op.org/images/blogs/godzdogz/2014/05/Gregory-Angles-Westminster-Cathedral.jpg

Pope Gregory or St Augustine must be the one dressed in white cloth, as if he did labor, you would see dirt on his robes. So who do you think St. Augustine is?

The darker color cloths would not show soils / dust, Dark color robes would be for the monks that where servants to the Pope, Bishop or Archbishops.

The End Land, End of Land, England, conquered by rome. Rome took many slaves...

About this photo.

Pope St Gregory sends St Augustine

St Bede the Venerable recounts the scene shown above, of Gregory the Great (although not yet pope) encountering some Anglo-Saxon slaves in the Roman market:

"Therefore to tell truly, it was before his pontificate, when there came to Rome some of our nation who were fair of form having blond curls. Those with him heard that they had come, now saw how he delighted in seeing them . . . . He questioned them as to whose people they were . . . . When they replied: 'We are those who are spoken of as Angles', he said, 'You are angels of God'. Then he said: 'What is the name of the king of these people'. And they said: 'Aelle', and he said: 'Alleluia, for God ought now to be praised. What is the tribe's name to which you belong?' And they said: 'Deira'. And he said: 'They shall flee from the wrath of God (De ira) to faith'."

Gregory had thought to evangelize England himself, but being able to on account of his election to the papacy, he sent his fellow Benedictine, Augustine, with a band of thirty monks.

St Augustine of Canterbury, whose feast we celebrate today (27 May) arrived on 596, and his mission was blessed by God when he baptised King Ethelbert in 597.

This opus sectile image is in Westminster Cathedral.

1) What has the above to do with the topic?

2) It's not a photo, but a painting.

3) That painting says nothing. The best you can get out of it is that he liked the boy, perhaps little bit too much. Considering the fact that it's the Catholic Church.

4) Since you want to play games,...

-

Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Look up reported deaths in the Logging industries of the USA for the last 500 years.

Why don't you show sources. I am sure you are familiar with the legend "John Henry".

quote:

Last year, over 4,000 deaths related to logging industry.
in the early 1900s of US history 400,000 deaths in 2 years, just from California. white males leave behind white offspring.

In the early1900s dozed of thriving Black communities were attacked and terrorized by white males. They confiscated black wealth and property.

None of these white males were ever persecuted and brought to justice!

quote:
Look at all the slave labor of young white males working at age 6 to death.

What young white males are you talking about, what slave labor? lol smh Stop pulling this crap out of your nasty behind.

quote:
Who many Africans died picking cotton in the last 500 years??

Africans didn't only pick cotton. They built infrastructure, houses, agriculture etc. A lot died, and most died during the middle passage. That number runs in the millions.

quote:
More African populating grows, not declined, as the Africans did not die from blunt force trauma or by black lungs.

Well, perhaps you need to read the osteological studies before you make these funny claims. There is overwhelming evidence that enslaved Africans suffered tremendously!

Perhaps you need to read a book and educate yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl2AplVEu50

Medical scholar Harriet Washington joins us to talk about her new book, "Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present." The book reveals the hidden underbelly of scientific research and the roots of the African American health deficit. It also examines less well-known abuses and looks at unethical practices and mistreatment of blacks that are still taking place in the medical establishment today.

-

Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Why is it that the US history books in DC was burned down 2 times, 1802 and 1851?
All US recorded History.

1) If that happened, who did it.

https://www.whitehousehistory.org/the-burning-of-washington

2) Does Eugenics ring a bell?

3) We have suffering data, that can be reconstructed.

4) A Brief History of African Americans and Forests.

quote:
On the Texas coast in November 1528, a violent storm washed ashore two small boats, the remnants of an ill-fated Spanish expedition. The sixteen survivors who made it ashore included Esteban, a black slave born in Morocco. Esteban was the first African to set foot in what would become Texas and the western United States.

[…]

Africans were a part of forest industries from the earliest colonial days. Just forty years after Esteban arrived in North America, the Spanish of St. Augustine began importing slaves from Havana for sawing timber in 1565. The early sawmills were no more than huge pits where one man stood at the top and another at the bottom as they sawed great logs into planks. In the British colonies slave labor cleared, logged, sawed timber, and worked in the naval stores industries.

Enslaved Africans (native Americans were also enslaved) cleared much of the forest for Southern agriculture. As woods workers, slaves worked as loggers and producers of naval stores.

Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
I can go on, but it may not make sense to you.

I can go on as well, but you don't respond. You have the tendencey to run away like a little bitch and never answer a thing, let alone show EVIDENCE. lol

quote:

Jim Crow Laws, was a law from Egypt to protect the slaves.

Jim Crow Laws mean that Black people had no equal rights. And Egypt has nothing to do with this topic.

quote:

Only the alchemist may breed whites and blacks,

??? lol

quote:

But a rebellion happed.

Yes, that’s true, and it started in Haiti.

quote:

Like the Sunni and Shia Muslims argue over why laws give rights.

This topic has nothing to do with Sunni and Shia Muslims. These people argue over religious beliefs.
Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
TREATY ESTABLISHING A CONSTITUTION

TREATY: The Treaty ended the state of war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_States

CONSTITUTION: The set of political principles by which a state or organization is governed, especially in relation to the rights of the people it governs

https://europa.eu/european-union/sites/europaeu/files/docs/body/treaty_establishing_a_constitution_for_europe_en.pdf

The Constitution of Japan
(Shinjitai: 日本国憲法 Kyūjitai: 日本國憲法 Nihon-Koku Kenpō) is the fundamental law of Japan. It was enacted on 3 May 1947, as a new constitution for a post-war Japan.

Constitution of Japan - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org

[Roll Eyes]

As per your wiki page:

Domestically, the Articles of Confederation was failing to bring unity to the diverse sentiments and interests of the various states.[b] Although the Treaty of Paris (1783) was signed between Great Britain and the U.S., and named each of the American states, various states proceeded blithely to violate it. New York and South Carolina repeatedly prosecuted Loyalists for wartime activity and redistributed their lands.[17]

Look up Crispus Attucks. [Big Grin]

-

Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
I not a little bitch.

Says the micro-bitch… who's being stomped on constantly. [Big Grin]

Here, let me bash you some more.

The hidden links between slavery and Wall Street

This month marks 400 years since enslaved Africans were first brought to what is now the United States of America. Slavery was officially abolished in the US in 1865, but historians say the legacy of slavery cannot be untangled from its economic impact.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-49476247

Well, Dr. Claude Anderson and Shawn Rocheste did it.

Dr. Claud Anderson Discusses America's Race Based Society, PowerNomics + More….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW39KOf_f04

"Shawn Rochester; "The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America​" | Talks at Google".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w3o8uHVkKQ&t=1s

Keep running, bitch.

Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
You keep running away and not facing the questions. lol

quote:
People of today in Africa, Researchers from Africa claim, the middle class in Africa save more money then Europeans and Americans.
They claim Africans are richer, that live in Africa.

Show me the documentation. In terms of raw materials and prospectus they are indeed more wealthy, but not in terms of economic prosperity. At least not yet.

quote:

But the USA Gov. send every tribe in Africa Hundreds of millions in Food, supplies and money every year.
Americans no have 23 trillion US debit problems.

Africa doesn't need food supplies. African has rich prosperous soil. Africa needs fair trading deals. Can you do that?

That little bit of money they send is meaningless and merely symbolic. Francophone countries were forced to pay hundreds upon hundreds of billions in colonial taxes for decades, you lying bitch. Money they could have used to built up their countries, you lying bitch.

quote:

Even Canada get Aid last year of 32 million dollars.

That is meaningless, when they take resources from Africa. It's merely symbolic. African nations are now cutting off ties with these exploiting western nations, you lying bitch.

Btw, what has this ranting you do to do with the topic at hand, you lying bitch? lol smh

Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Not sure what you be talking about.

Britx is the Brits quitting the EU and joining the AU African Union.

The EU / African Summits for the last few years is all about London making trade laws with Africa.

You seem kind of stupid.
Or playing hid and seek.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=EU%20AU%20Summit&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=eu%20au%20summit&sc=2-12&sk=&cvid=C40D913790EE4686B14EA267308BC758

Now you quickly jump to Brexit. lol Only to be destroyed again.

Africa doesn't want the U.K. in the mix. Even the quadroon Meghan Markel left the U.K. and many West Indians are being treated horribly in the U.K. , so why exactly would the African Union want the U.K. in the mix? They have a toxic history. The U.K. and European nations in general have very little to offer to Africa.

What you are referring at is the common wealth bank, common wealth of nations. Africans don't want that no longer.

I am still waiting for you to respond to my questions. lol

Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Even China is donation 60 Billion bucks x2 to help the larges population in the world to build cities.

1.3 billion Blacks in Africa.
This is not counting all the other Africans around the world.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=china+is+donation+60+billion+bucks&form=EDGTCT&qs=PF&cvid=4d423896ccde4c0589e8c462dc786b87&refig=db33e2b3d6604d29e56b068e9525bed8&cc=US&setlang=en-US& elv=AXK1c4IvZoNqPoPnS%21QRLONcJsB4lzadub%21iWlEkYQ8QQU*%21bL76gaSvQ*5sBexeiV3FlsOOA7V*SZlBvs9vIybqu254N4g%21CnivjDHX5ZKA&plvar=0

That is another dumb insertion by you. China is there for business. It not a donation,it's an exchange. They put money in the bag and in exchange can have resources. That is how trade works.

And all this stuff you post has nothing to do with the topic about Reparations for Black Americans, to what was done to them and still is being done.

So what if there are 1.3 billon Blacks in Africa. It's the African continent after all. Duh. And yes, globally they make up the youngest population as well.

Next you come up with more derailing of the topic, only to be bashed in the head again.

Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
But yet Africans in the USA have more rights then the (what's left) white races.

It blows my mind as to have the majority can be called a minority [Smile]

Who is the majority vs the minority? Show demographics.

What rights do Blacks have more than Whites and how does that transpire in law enforcement and elsewhere in society?

Explain how it is that white cops can kill Blacks with impunity?

Explain why Black males make up the largest percentage of prisoners, over misdemeanors, non-violent offenses, and even false accusations?

etc.

quote:
African Americans are more frequently stopped, searched, arrested, and convicted—including in cases in which they are innocent. The extreme form of this practice is systematic racial profiling in drug-law enforcement. pp. 20-21
http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf

quote:
“Comparing Black and White Drug Offenders: Implications for Racial Disparities in Criminal Justice and Reentry Policy and Programming”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5614457/

quote:

”Similarly, the vast majority of counties arrest blacks at a higher rate than whites, with some having a disparity of greater than 10 to 1:

-

-

The black/white marijuana arrest gap, in nine charts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/04/the-blackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/

quote:
STUDY: 5 Of 10 Falsely Convicted Prisoners Are African American

The University of Michigan Law School and Northwestern University School of Law worked together to compile the data, for which they collected detailed information on 873 exonerations. Nearly 1,200 additional exonerations were identified by the researchers, although there is less data for those.

Out of the false convictions for homicides and sex crimes examined by the Big Ten university researchers, DNA evidence proved to be the kicker. Among the 305 charged with sexual assaults, about two-thirds of exonerations came by DNA testing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-5-of-10-falsely-convicted-prisoners-are-african-american--5?IR=T

quote:
"According to the FBI, about 95,000 forcible rapes were reported in 2004.8 Based on the statements and studies cited above, some 47,000 American men are falsely accused of rape each year. These men are disproportionately African-American.9"
http://www.mediaradar.org/research_on_false_rape_allegations.php
Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Trump will Kick Start Building African Cities with a 60 billion investment, from US Taxpayer money, to help other investors invest more money in building African Cities.

Show me credible documentation.

quote:

When the US has a housing shortage, very high rent rates in the US and many Americans can not afforded housing, so millions of Americans sleep in / on the streets.

Yes, it is called gentrification. And the biggest victims of this are the Black Americans, from whom was stolen everything. This is why now the economic racial disparity is 1/16 between Black and White Americans.

quote:

The Trump administration has apparently reversed its position on development assistance and the use of soft power in the developing world by signing the BUILD Act, and Africa is likely to be a major beneficiary.

Show credible sources.

quote:

Now the Trump administration has created a development assistance entity, the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (IDFC), with a budget of $60 billion. Unlike OPIC, IDFC will have the ability to make equity investments and to make loans in local currency, reducing investor currency exchange risk.

You already stated that, but what has all that to do with Black Americans who lived in America for 500 years. Most want justice in America the country they have built from the ground up.

quote:

We, The USA have no good economy, it is bad and going to get real bad faster.

Yes, that true. If America wants to survive America needs to face the facts/ acts of wicked atrocities it has done and keeps doing to enslaved Africans and her descendants.
Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
I will research what you have posted, bye.

Well, if that's the case I will see you back in about 6 months, or longer. You have a lot of upgrading to do.
Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Oh, yeah, remember, Like the Sunni and Shia Muslims argue over why laws give rights.

What have Sunni and Shia Muslims arguments to do with this topic? smh When are you going to aswer this question?

The vast majority of Black Americans are Baptist Christians who have been marginalized because of the color of the skin, not because of the religious believes. Although that is where it started.

Sunni and Shia Muslims arguments have a religious origin and that is what he conflict is based upon. smh

At one point in time in the early history of Islam "Aryanasion" did make it's way into the religion, but it has nothing to do with what is happening now.

quote:

Jim Crow Laws, was a law from Egypt to protect the slaves.

Jim Crow Laws was to marginalize and disfranchise Black Americans. Who was Jim Crow to being with? lol

Show me 1 law that was to protect Black Americans? lol smh

quote:

Your African 30 to 40% / American 60% 70 % are in jail, or not guilty.

I have no idea what you are trying to claim or imply, but it reads very confusing. Perhaps you should learn basic English first to express yourself properly.

quote:
The wars continue.
If you say so, perhaps. The wars between whom exactly?
Gregws
Member # 23174

Rate Member
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
The Grand Old Party (GOP) and the Democrats, the head of state is the pope and the peoples government, you...

… you need to explain what you mean to say. You often throw the stone and hide your hands.

We already know that the West is moved by the Catholic church. You are telling us nothing new here.

The pope is the Romanus Pontifex (Romes high priest). And the religion is based on cult of Mithras. So yeah….

Origins of the names of the months

https://pantheon.org/miscellaneous/origin_names_months.php

Origins of the names of the days

https://pantheon.org/miscellaneous/origin_names_days.php

The Roman Cult of Mithras

http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/mithras/display.php?page=main

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com