EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Banned!!! no more free speech- Is ESR black-owned

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Banned!!! no more free speech- Is ESR black-owned
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I deserve an explanation. Who banned me and deleted my thread on Corona

Sage?
Brada?
Zaharan?

Was it the Admin or the owners that banned me? If it is anyone of you I am out. Come clean!

If it is the owner, and they are monitoring the site.....that is ...different.

So who did it?

I suspected the hits were manipulated.

Also I deserve an explanation.

Please tell me it was one of you.

-

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may delete this soon, it's about another site
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who is the bweitch who banned me? Man up...and tell me why. In fact just man up. No reason needed. Brada, Sage, Zaharan? Don't hide behind silence. Be a fguchikhg man.

Let's make easy. Who did NOT do it?

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Lioness. Give it about 2 days before you delete. Let the punk see it.

--------------------

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasnt' me bruh. FIrst I heard of it. Did you get a PM/mail on ESR?
Coulda been owner CHarlie Bass.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Someone did after I posted the my Covid thread. First they deleted the thread. When I reposted it then they banned me.

I have not logged in since.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Someone did after I posted the my Covid thread. First they deleted the thread. When I reposted it then they banned me.

You are currently not banned there at Reloaded.
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
"currently"?

I need to know who and why I was banned. Zaharan said it wasn't him. I believe him. He said it may be Bass. I may be wrong but I don't think so although Bass is a sap.

That leaves Brada or Tukuler. Brada is upfront and calls people out when they have over stepped the line. I respect that. He mans up. I don't respect pussies and bitchy petty behaviour.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

You are currently not banned there at Reloaded.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
BTW how do YOU know I am no longer banned?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I banned you
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao
Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
?? Am I missing something?

quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
Lmao

--------------------

Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah... I didn't know lioness was a moderator at ESR. Whether or not you're being trolled is pretty funny.
Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I thought she/he was trolling. But I did not get the punch line. So he was just being a jerk.....I get it.

--------------------

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think in a history and intellectual forum the management and members should tolerate all members opinions and not ban them as long they follow the rules of the forum.
Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com