EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » New Member

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Member
Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autshumato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man! I've been waiting for a while to get on this forum! So much information to consume! Anyway, I'm Autshumato, I'm a descendant of the Khoekhoena people, Nama and Koranna, South Africa - Western Cape. Hoping to make some friends here and learn from you.

--------------------
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”

Posts: 195 | From: Southern Africa(Azania) | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autshumato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To: Mike111.

I'm new on this forum but have been following your post for a while now. I just want to say keep up the great work, I love it. I'm South African, and maybe I'm the only South African that's​ actually on this forum, I don't know - but I'm reading your post, saving it, showing it to my friends and soon will be posting it on my Facebook account. I just want to say that you, Mindovermatter, Clyde Winters and Narmerthoth have been changing the way I look at the world now - so thank you that and keep on spreading the knowledge you have.

(Edited)

--------------------

Posts: 195 | From: Southern Africa(Azania) | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum Autshumato. There is a lot of information here and a lot of knowledgeable members so enjoy your time here and keep an open mind.

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Punos_Rey:
Welcome to the forum Autshumato. There is a lot of information here and a lot of knowledgeable members so enjoy your time here and keep an open mind.

Thank you, will do.

--------------------

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Autshumato.

Have you been outside South Africa?
Closest I've been to SA was Dubai airport while flying to Malaysia, but I had lots of college roommates from Namibia.

Have you ever heard these words before:
!hxaro (zero-share-etched eggshell)
(k)aka uru (mouth-smile-horned moon-water bearer)
Xyambuatla (ancient root of 1000's of words)

just wondering...

DD'eDeN

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kh
New
Member # 22773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting stuff about hannibal barca's ethnicity. Other debates site full of Americans don't want to discuss such topics.

--------------------
IAHTT

Posts: 1 | From: Ghana | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kh:
Interesting stuff about hannibal barca's ethnicity. Other debates site full of Americans don't want to discuss such topics.

But here we do! Hope you become big member of this site and learn with us. [Smile]
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com