EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » New Member Introduction » New human and I redo faulty reconstructions!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New human and I redo faulty reconstructions!
artbynani
alive
Member # 23238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for artbynani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey people! I've been following for a while and love this forum truthfully. It has taught me a lot, like how to critically analyze a paper to extract the facts not preconceived conclusions.

Something cool I'd like to add is I'm somewhat of an art person. Right now i'm into recoloring and editing photos (very basically as i dont have the equipment for the extremes yet).

Here's a good example of a piece that took a bit to redo to its more authentic true self! The nose is still a bit off but I can only do so much. Looking forward to meeting and exchanging ideas with you all!

-

Posts: 17 | From: earth | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
artbynani
alive
Member # 23238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for artbynani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a repost of the photo...it wasn't loading.
 -

Posts: 17 | From: earth | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
artbynani
alive
Member # 23238

Since the links weren't loading here's a direct one to the photo. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/61/1c/d4611c836c7648c059c4e7940f7362e9.jpg
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice recoloring! And good to see another artist in this community. [Smile]

Be sure to post your work in this section of the forum.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7072 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
artbynani
alive
Member # 23238

Thanks! I'm not really an artist but I love messing around with stuff. Once I have the right tools it'll get even better!
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by artbynani:
Thanks! I'm not really an artist but I love messing around with stuff. Once I have the right tools it'll get even better!

What tools are you using? It looks like Photoshop work to me.

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7072 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
artbynani
alive
Member # 23238

Ah figured out how to post photos! yeah!
Nope i don't use photoshop. Not yet anyways. If you saw my layers you'd laugh. Do you do similar stuff too?
 -

BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
Ah figured out how to post photos! yeah!
Nope i don't use photoshop. Not yet anyways. If you saw my layers you'd laugh. Do you do similar stuff too?
 -

I usually do my own drawings. You can see my work here.

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

artbynani
alive
Member # 23238

Ah i've seen your stuff before! Cool. Are you prehaps into making comics? you're styles interesting. I literally used a free program to recolor photos of reconstructed egyptian heads. Nothing special and very basic.
BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
Ah i've seen your stuff before! Cool. Are you prehaps into making comics? you're styles interesting. I literally used a free program to recolor photos of reconstructed egyptian heads. Nothing special and very basic.

I have considered making comics, but I would have to outline and write a whole script for one before I attempt that.

What's the free program you've been using for these? I use Clip Studio Paint for most of my digital art.

--------------------

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com