EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » French soldiers are raping African children

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: French soldiers are raping African children
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-33343120

-

French soldiers suspended over Burkina child sex claims

7 hours ago

From the section Africa

A French soldier of the detachment of the Operation Barkhane stands guard on January 2, 2015 at a French base outside the northern Malian city of Gao

French troops have been accused of child abuse in CAR and Burkina Faso

France has suspended two of its soldiers over allegations they sexually abused children in Burkina Faso.

One of the alleged victims was a five-year-old girl whose father found a camera containing images of his daughter being sexually abused, report AFP news agency.

It comes after another abuse scandal involving French soldiers.

A leaked UN report claimed 16 French peacekeepers abused children in the Central African Republic.

"This is an army that confronts [such accusations] head on," the army's chief of staff, General Jean-Pierre Bosser told AFP news agency.

French military police are travelling to the country to investigate, alongside the local police.

The French army has come under criticism for being slow to react to previous child abuse claims in Central African Republic.

There have been a number of sex scandals involving UN peacekeepers recently, with one UN report saying the peacekeepers regularly barter goods for sex with people.

About 3,000 French soldiers are stationed in five countries in the region - Mali, Chad, Mauritania and Niger as well as Burkina Faso - in an anti-terrorism operation and the UN currently has about 125,000 peacekeepers deployed in a number of countries around the world.

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again?
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Matthew 19:12,14
For there are some Eunuchs that were born that way, And There are Eunuchs that have been made that Way cause of MEN and there are some Who have made themselves Eunuchs for the Sake of the Kingdom of Heaven

But Jesus Said, "Let the Children come to me and do not hinder Them, for to such belongs the Kingdom of Heaven

Repent and Confess Now. Do your time Now, then for all eternity at this place:

-

WOrlds Largest Lava Lake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rimyQQte7Yw

Picture That only at least 100 Trillion!!! times hotter at the place you are currently on the way to.

God Knows Everything You Do. You Can't escape:

quote:
Job 34:22 There is no deep shadow, or utter darkness, to hide the wicked from his eyes
There is a Chance for ya'll hopefully former battybwoys

quote:
Ezekiel 18:21-23
But if a Wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keep all my decrees and does what is Just and Right, that person will surely Live, they will not die

All Their past sins will be forgotten, and they will live because of the Righteous things they have done

Do I have pleasure in the Death of the Wicked? Declares the Sovereign LORD. Of Course Not! Am I not Pleased when they Turn from there wicked ways and live.

Repent, Confess, Expose all the persons involved with this great evil that you have done.

quote:
Proverbs 24:12

12 Don't excuse yourself by saying "Look we did not Know." For God Understands All Hearts, and He Sees You HE who protects your Life, Knows You Knew, and He Will Judge You Accordingly

Repent, Confess, And expose the persons who are all involved in the most perverted of evil.

EDIT

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
[QB]
quote:
Matthew 19:12,14
For there are some Eunuchs that were born that way, And There are Eunuchs that have been made that Way cause of MEN and there are some Who have made themselves Eunuchs for the Sake of the Kingdom of Heaven

But Jesus Said, "Let the Children come to me and do not hinder Them, for to such belongs the Kingdom of Heaven

Repent and Confess Now. Do your time Now, then for all eternity at this place:

-

WOrlds Largest Lava Lake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rimyQQte7Yw

Picture That only at least 100 Trillion!!! times hotter at the place you are currently on the way to.

God Knows Everything You Do. You Can't escape:

quote:
Job 34:22 There is no deep shadow, or utter darkness, to hide the wicked from his eyes
There is a Chance for ya'll hopefully former battybwoys

quote:
Ezekiel 18:21-23
But if a Wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keep all my decrees and does what is Just and Right, that person will surely Live, they will not die

All Their past sins will be forgotten, and they will live because of the Righteous things they have done

Do I have pleasure in the Death of the Wicked? Declares the Sovereign LORD. Of Course Not! Am I not Pleased when they Turn from there wicked ways and live.

Repent, Confess, Expose all the persons involved with this great evil that you have done.

quote:
Proverbs 24:12

12 Don't excuse yourself by saying "Look we did not Know." For God Understands All Hearts, and He Sees You HE who protects your Life, Knows You Knew, and He Will Judge You Accordingly

Repent, Confess, And expose the persons who are all involved in the most perverted of evil.

EDIT

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
EDIT Explanation: Proverbs 24:12, is Where the Verse can be found. About God Knows You Know
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ If you want to get religious, then don't forget Matthew 18:6 But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. Notice, Jesus doesn't talk about "forgiveness" What all too many Christians don't understand is that not every sin can be forgiven. The Jewish laws are very clear that most sins are forgivable except for a few and Yeshua (Jesus) being a Jew knew this very well. One of those unforgivable sins is the harm of innocent children. The Israelites were wise enough to know that since children are the future, if you screw up the children you screw up the future.

But enough of religion. It doesn't matter what religion or belief or lack of, such crimes are and should be intolerable! I only hope and pray that those disgusting excuses for human waste would face real justice other than being suspended! [Mad]

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
Again?

Indeed. There was one, maybe two, scandals I know of in Africa where European soldiers sent by the UN to "give aid" to Africans only did the exact opposite!! I still can't forget, over ten years ago on ABC News they showed one photo of a 5 or 4 year old Central African girl crying as she was forced to pose naked for some French pervert!! I swear to God, I try so hard to bury that image in the deepest recesses of mind to myself from flipping out. These abuses continue to be reported to the UN officials, but the question is do these monsters ever get punished??! I'm sure a black African did this to a European there would be no outrage! If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's the reason why these scum have infiltrated the French military and particularly UN forces so they can indulge their degeneracies and inflict them on non-white non-Western, well black children in Africa. And you wonder why some Somalis would grab certain soldiers tear their clothes off and beat them to half-death before dragging them in the streets bloodied to be mutilated to death. Some right-wing propaganda would say they did it because they were "extremist" who hate Westerners, but then the news comes out the soldier whom they attacked had raped or sodomized their girls. If I were the father of that girl I would get the whole town and get that vermin before his ass could go back to France!!
Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ If you want to get religious, then don't forget Matthew 18:6 But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. Notice, Jesus doesn't talk about "forgiveness" What all too many Christians don't understand is that not every sin can be forgiven. The Jewish laws are very clear that most sins are forgivable except for a few and Yeshua (Jesus) being a Jew knew this very well. One of those unforgivable sins is the harm of innocent children. The Israelites were wise enough to know that since children are the future, if you screw up the children you screw up the future.

But enough of religion. It doesn't matter what religion or belief or lack of, such crimes are and should be intolerable! I only hope and pray that those disgusting excuses for human waste would face real justice other than being suspended! [Mad]

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol # Ish Gebor:
Again?

Indeed. There was one, maybe two, scandals I know of in Africa where European soldiers sent by the UN to "give aid" to Africans only did the exact opposite!! I still can't forget, over ten years ago on ABC News they showed one photo of a 5 or 4 year old Central African girl crying as she was forced to pose naked for some French pervert!! I swear to God, I try so hard to bury that image in the deepest recesses of mind to myself from flipping out. These abuses continue to be reported to the UN officials, but the question is do these monsters ever get punished??! I'm sure a black African did this to a European there would be no outrage! If I didn't know any better, I'd say that's the reason why these scum have infiltrated the French military and particularly UN forces so they can indulge their degeneracies and inflict them on non-white non-Western, well black children in Africa. And you wonder why some Somalis would grab certain soldiers tear their clothes off and beat them to half-death before dragging them in the streets bloodied to be mutilated to death. Some right-wing propaganda would say they did it because they were "extremist" who hate Westerners, but then the news comes out the soldier whom they attacked had raped or sodomized their girls. If I were the father of that girl I would get the whole town and get that vermin before his ass could go back to France!!
Djehuti,

Forgivness is There for everyone:

quote:
Mark 3:28
Truly I tell you, People Can be Forgiving all their Sins and every slander they Utter

Thats why Repentance and Confession is the truth.

Repent of the sins you have done, Confess, do your time NOW!!!!

Then for all Eternity

-

No more excuses.

Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always held the idea that the French were the most ruthless when it came to colonization of Africa. Hell their STILL obsessed and controlling over their former colonies.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
[QB] ^ If you want to get religious, then don't forget Matthew 18:6 But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. Notice, Jesus doesn't talk about "forgiveness" What all too many Christians don't understand is that not every sin can be forgiven. The Jewish laws are very clear that most sins are forgivable except for a few and Yeshua (Jesus) being a Jew knew this very well. One of those unforgivable sins is the harm of innocent children. The Israelites were wise enough to know that since children are the future, if you screw up the children you screw up the future.

Aye... VERY excellent post DJ. Mind if I use this post for other sites? Because this is very good, because as you know many black Christians have this idea of forgiving almost ANYONE even if that anyone ADMITS TO WANTING TO KILL THEM!

Making a thread about this on another site.

Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ One thing I should make clear is that Christ or the Christian religion teaches people to forgive their enemies. Forgiveness does NOT mean tolerate let alone accept the evil but do rather not allow that evil to continue to offend the victim. This is what makes forgiveness the hardest thing for people because we can't help but hold a grudge. However, God is a different being. That's why by unforgivable sins I refer to are sins that even God will not forgive, for ultimately God is the ultimate judge and arbitrator. Humans are to forgive but God is a different story. In Judaism there are a few sins which God may never forgive, hence the passage that Son of King cited where it says "Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord". It is the Lord who has vengeance and not humans.

And yes be free to use whatever I say.

By the way, I don't know why this topic is in the Egyptology section instead of the Ancient Egypt section, Mena. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26246 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com