EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » North African Soccer Teams

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: North African Soccer Teams
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll start it off:

Morocco
 -

Libya
 -

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the original black Europeans. Migrants from Africa??

-

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mulato North African teams of Morocco and Libya. I don't see no black people in the mulato Moroccan team and the Moroccan government.

Where are the South of the Sahara Black African teams.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Mulato North African teams of Morocco and Libya. I don't see no black people in the mulato Moroccan team and the Moroccan government.

Where are the South of the Sahara Black African teams.

Nobody is stopping you from making a South of the Sahara Soccer Teams thread
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Algeria
 -

Algeria female team
 -

Egypt
 -

Mauritania
 -

Tunisia
 -

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Mauritania
 -

Source of H1 Mauritania
 -

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
xyyman can you explain what an HVS motif is? ,

thanks

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
are you asking a question you have the answer to? [Roll Eyes]
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
For the record:
The MtDNA genome is about 16596 bp long has several regions of interest
Which includes
HVS-1, HVS-II and HVS-III and other misc regions eg xRNA
HVS-I (16024-16569) which is of primary interest determining female lineage ie MtDNA Haplogroups

Motifs are essentially positoins(think addresses or locations) in the region of interest.. eg 16000 +223(16223). A ” T” at that position is indicative of hg-W. But other hg carry “T” at the position. So you need a holistic view. So Beyoku was part right. Work needs to be done if the author is sloppy.
Anyways based upon the information provided in the table the origin was correctly identified AT THAT TIME

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Did I do a better job that Beyoku...the junior geneticist?

He put is foot in his mouth ...again.

BTW some geneticist interchangably use motif=haplotype. Why you ask? Beyoku do you know the answer?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
[QB] Did I do a better job that Beyoku...the junior geneticist?

beyoku did because she realized how ridiculous it is for you to look at that old Maca-Meyer chart and think that what they have marked "origin" is the origin of the haplogroup and determine H is Mauritanian.
Likewise they have M samples that oriignate in both the Philipines and India.
This exposes a long history you have of circling things on charts and coming to false conclusions

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
xyyman can you explain what an HVS motif is? ,

thanks

Sounds like you're equally clueless, to me.

quote:
"CRS is a marker"

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
"basal Eurasian wasn't discovered"

quote:
"DNA Tribes misinterpreted Lazaridis"

quote:
"basal Eurasian is Middle Palaeolithic OOA"

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
quote:
"basal Eurasian is Middle Palaeolithic OOA"

I don't remember eveything I say, I may have said this but I'm not sure I said this, do you have a link ?

anyway, lioness productions, in full effect

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member

North American Basketball Team, Clippers
 -

North American Soccer, U.S. national Team

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Hold up. Is Beyoku female? Damn! My Bad. I don't threat our females(infact ANY females) like that. My bad.

quote:
quote:
[QB] Did I do a better job that Beyoku...the junior geneticist?

beyoku did because she realized
I was under the impression he was male. After that lengthy thing with his buddies at the archade. What! What!
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness,

Mauritania is in West Africa--just above Senegal.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Lioness,

Mauritania is in West Africa--just above Senegal.

Yes that is it's classification

although it's Northern half is parallel to North Africa and the nation is about a third Sahrawi Berber who are mixed with Arabs

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com