EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Praying Mantises Are Killing Birds And Eating Their Brains Worldwide

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Praying Mantises Are Killing Birds And Eating Their Brains Worldwide
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always loved Praying Mantises!

As a kid I loved to catch them and feed them grasshoppers, spiders and mice. Yep, they eat mice too, and aren't really insects but closer to being mammals.
Did you know that Praying mantises birth gestation is 9-10 months, or that they are one of the only creatures whose peripheral vision is close to humans?
Now, it seems both animals and insects affected by humans are changing everywhere across the globe.
Hunters used to tracking and hunting animals are now finding themselves being tracked and hunted, and animals are using new strategies to get them in spite of their guns and supposed bigger brains.

Now my favorite, Praying Mantises are acting weird.
They are lurking around bird feeders and when one shows up, catching up all the hummingbirds (also one of my favorites) and eating their brains.
What's up with that?
 -

-

Retired ecologist Dietrich Mebs also provided some color about the process.

“They just hold [their prey], and they eat them while they are still alive, slowly and slowly until there is nothing left,” he told Newsweek.

The most frequently documented victims of the mantises were ruby-throated hummingbirds in the United States. More than 70 percent of the cases found were mantises eating hummingbirds in the U.S., often when the birds were visiting hummingbird feeders or home gardens. (Since people often watch their feeders at home, it also makes sense people would be easily able to document these cases.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/praying-mantises-eating-birds-brains_us_59610ff4e4b0d5b458eac95e?k6i&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

It seems animals around the world have been acting weird.

There are many reports of sharks jumping aboard ships, snatching white men in their jaws and jumping back in the water. I thought sharks don't like the taste of humans. Are they just waging war?
There was even a video of a deer standing on it's two rear legs and beating the hell out of a white hunter. The dude had a rifle, but still took a knock out ass whipping from that deer. LMBAO!!

Whales, sharks and other fish are beaching themselves to get out of the human fouled waters.
Not all humans are responsible. You know who you are, but the real question is, do the animals know the difference?
Are they getting even with those who messed up their environment, and is this just the beginning of their rebellion?

Like caviar?
The fish it comes from is tired of supplying you with it's babies to eat between crackers and onions.

Sturgeon jumps on boat, kills girl, 5, and injures two others
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/05/5-year-old-girl-dies-when-sturgeon-jumps-on-boat-striking-her.html

Suddenly, billions of ants are invading and taking over white people's homes all over the world. They can't get them out and fleeing to hotels.
They exterminate them, and the next week, another billion show up and run them out again.

Ant mega-colony takes over world
http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8127000/8127519.stm

There are reports of animals chasing humans all over the globe, and they have that "I better not catch your ass" look on their faces and in their eyes.

A few months ago there was a report of a group of hunters stalking a cougar, but what they didn't realize was, the cougar was setting them up.
The lead cougar was a decoy, and two others stalked behind the hunters as they stalked the decoy.

While the hunters were focused on the decoy cougar, the other two attacked them on their left and right flanks and ate their asses up.
A second group of hunters following 10 minutes behind the first arrived at the scene too late and found the first group dead and wounded, the three cougars, nowhere to be found.
The hunter is now being hunted!

There are hundreds of reports of divers and boaters being attacked by giant FLYING squids.
Some are over 20 foot long and they fly over the boat, reach down, grab a human off the boat and pull them off the boat and into the water. WTF!?!

Swarms of Giant squid terrorise Californian coast
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2009/jul/17/giant-squid-attack-san-diego-divers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/wildlife/5852051/Jumbo-flying-squid-attack-scuba-divers-in-San-Diego.html

Let me tell you, Praying Mantises will make great allies.
Their eggs yield 50-100 tiny mantises, so it won't take long to have a ready and able army of a billion brain eating Praying Mantises, and they are smart too.
They can sneak into a home and while the occupants are sleeping, eat up an eyeball or crawl into the ear, get access to a brain and eat em up.
They are tired of this shet and don't want to take it anymore!
Some praying mantis can get pretty large, upto a foot long. A foot long Praying Mantis can easily eat a whole head off a human.
Perhaps God has determined that man isn't fit to rule the planet and getting ready to give the Praying Mantis a shot. Maybe the Mantis is chowing down on the high energy brains of hummingbirds to help fuel it's own brain development.
Hummingbirds contain mega-amounts of energy to help them maintain flapping their wings hundreds of times per second. All that energy is being taken by the Praying Mantis.

It seems the native people on the planet are gaining unexpected allies and even insects and animals are gearing up to wage war on those who are destroying the planet.
The big question is, is this 1000x fold increase of animal attacks on humans and organized and orchestrated animal world strategy? Unlike black people, the animal world doesn't forget or forgive. They don't read the bible.
Will this give native people the courage to join forces with nature against the forces of evil?

http://www.coolestone.com/media/4552/Huge-Fish-Jumps-In-Boat-And-Attacks-Man/#.WWFSfsJOloA

Sure, you may laugh now, but I seriously doubt that you'll be laughing once you hear a munching sound coming from inside your skull, or when a Tiger shark leaps on the side of the boat and pulls you into it's watery dining room.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Preying Mantises are green insects, females cannibalize males.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stay out of my thread, but before you go take note that Praying Mantises come in many colors other than green, you dunce.

-

--------------------

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
 -
Bulls-eye mantis
South and East Africa

-
African ocellated mantis
West, Central and Southern Africa

-
Orchid mantis
Southeast Asia

-
male Malaysian orchid mantis perches atop a female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk9W65bQDJ4
Incredible Disguise: Praying Mantis Mimics Flower

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
d  -

-

-

-

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
If you are like me and grow your own food, then Praying Mantis are great for using to eradicate insects that may chow down on your veggies before you do.

Around January, I usually buy 4 Mantis egg cases and place them around the plot.
4 weeks later the garden has a few hundred tiny and hungry Mantises eating up all the spiders, Mosquitoes, larvae, and other unwanted pests.

-

They usually cost about $10/case

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They need the protein.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
M.A.N.T.I.S. (TV Movie 1994)

-  -

A paralyzed African-American scientist builds a powerful exo-skeleton or Mechanically Augmented Neuro Transmitter Interception System) in order to walk again, and uses his new abilities to fight crime.

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
the only insect able to turn its head 180 degrees side-to-side.

Praying mantises have a unique, flexible joint between their head and prothorax that allows them to swivel their heads. This creepy trait makes a mantis seem even more humanoid when it can turn its head and look at you.

They can see movement up to 60 feet away.

The praying mantis is the only insect known to have the ability to see in three dimensions, the same as humans. When you add this to their ability to rotate their head, it’s clear why they are accomplished hunters.

They’re not selective eaters.

Mantises are often touted as a great beneficial insect. It’s true they’re skilled predators, but before you introduce them to your yard, be aware they don’t stop at a few pesky aphids or cabbage worms.

They have a huge appetite and have been known to eat up to sixteen crickets per day. Mantises prey on many different types of insects, including beneficial ones like bees and ladybugs, as well as small birds, frogs, lizards, and occasionally other mantises.

-

--------------------

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Now the bears are getting in on the action trying to crack this youth's skull to get to the brain.

Teen Camper Recalls Waking To Bear Dragging Him Away By His Head
“The crunching noise, I guess, was the teeth scraping against the skull as it dug in,” the 19-year-old said.

A 19-year-old camp worker recalled waking to a “crunching noise” on his scalp as a bear dragged him out of his sleeping bag by his head early Sunday.

The teen, only identified as Dylan, said he was sleeping under the stars along a Colorado lake with other campers at Glacier View Ranch in Boulder County when the animal attacked him.

“It grabbed me like this and pulled me. Then it bit the back of my head and drug me,” he told Denver 7 while gesturing to his now-stapled head. “The crunching noise, I guess, was the teeth scraping against the skull as it dug in.”

The bear finally released Dylan, and other staff members chased it off.

The bear ran off, stopped, looked back and nodded it's head several times before turning away and running off into the woods.

-
Dylan considers himself extremely lucky after surviving a bear attack.

--------------------

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narmerthoth: "Stay out of my thread"

Ok Ms. Mantis.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
I was just poking the BoBo, dude.

Post to your heart's content.

Are you African and from what tribe?

--------------------

Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autshumato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey. Damn this is a good thing. In San and Khoi(Khoekhoena) myths, the Praying Mantis is The Great Adviser and if one landed on you, you'd be lucky and even a ritual was held for you. I'll ask my elders what they know since we descent from the Nama, Koranna and Griekwa people.

--------------------
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”

Posts: 195 | From: Southern Africa(Azania) | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com